Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're not fit to grace society with your presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dahliah checked the mess, holstering her magnum. She checked under each table sighing as she found the usual idiocy, a couple shivs hidden under the table with gum. More gum, with nothing stuck to it, and a few miscalaneous implements that even she had no idea of the purpose. "All clear Rayne!" she sat up against a wall perky and happy.

Hearing Dahlia's "All clear" He smiled and walked over to the switch board. "Alright, General population, Chow time!" He called down as he flipped the all open switch. The electronic locks all flipped open with a rather sharp click. Moments later on their automated tracks the doors slid open for the prisoners to walk out into the common area. "Single file into the Mess, time for breakfast." He called as he cocked the shotgun priming the weapon in case he needed to use it. He sighed as he watched them start to file into the line that led to chow. Walking along the railing as they moved through the small corridor to get their breakfast he smiled. They were a well behaved group of low lives, that was for sure. He smiled as they entered the mess. He stayed in the corner of the room so that he could see where they would sit, where they got their food and the line into the room. This was the way it always worked for these poor souls. Gruel in and gruel out it would seem as the paste like substance was slopped onto the inmates plates. Chuckling at the 'food' or the excuse they served in place of it he sighed. He knew a few minutes from now he would have to be in Max Sec, feeding the inmates that weren't even fit to be around other prisoners. That was one of his most detested things about this job, other than the living outside of the prison itself.

David hearing it was time for moring chow goes and head out of his cell and follows his fellow inmates to the mess hall for breakfast. He was wondering what was on the menu for today. Tho the food wasnt that bad they seem to feed him and the other well then again when you ina private prison you had better resourse then government run ones.

Turenne heard the message for chow. If he didn't need it to survive he would have passed. He hated to mingle in with the crowd. His thoughts turned dark as he saw the mess hall being watched by guards with guns. Tureene found guns to be too boring to mess with, he preferred knives. Unfortunately the staff knew that so all he had to eat with was a plastic spork. He got in line and took his pile of shit they call food. He sat down looking at it with disgust. 'This isn't fit for dogs.' He said as he put down his spork and drank his water.

David went and sat at one of the tables after geting his food. He talked to some of his customers taking thier orders as they come and memorizing them. He finishes his meal and sits there waiting for the back to your cells signal but it gave him more time to deal with customers both inmate and the guards.

Deciding not to eat the filth they had given him, Turenne looked around the room. He examined all the prisoners. He could tell which ones held power. They were confident, unafraid and a bit chatty. The others were the weak ones, the ones that didn't dare look up from their own plate. He could smell their fear, he let out a small chuckle. Their fear amused him greatly. He leaned back and crossed his arms over his chest as he examined the other inmates.

Over in the Maximum Security Wing in the very lest cell on the left at the end of the hallway is where she was. Dead silent among the rest of the hollering and threatening each other form across the way. The chains upon her wrists and ankles clanked once in a while but that was it. She looked through the bars to try and see the inmate across from her, but it was too dark. All she could see was a pair of shoes that almost seemed to be attached to nothing from the way the shadow laid. She didn't say anything though. She kept to herself as she sat back against the wall. Orange wasn't her color, and somehow she had managed to keep her own clothes.

Her wrists and ankles were red and irritated from the chains. She would be a risk to society if they let her out, which was why the chains were necessary. Her next goal: corrupt and destroy the jailing system. Destroying all criminal records to let them go free with no sign of their existence within the facility. The more she thought about it, the more that twisted grin grew along her face. Her punishment so far: life in jail. Not if she could help it.

A man with a painted face, blood red lips, and blacked out eyes sat in the corner of the maximum security wing. Put there only that morning he was too busy laughing to hear anything said. He wasn't chained to the wall like some of the other inmates here. Oh no. He had been deemed psychotic and quite possibly a threat to society even from within these walls. So, there he stood shackled up quite in the same manner as Hannibal Lecter from the movies. A large slab holding him upright, a bite guard and every inch of his body restrained in some way or another. He had been known by many names outside of here. Unfortunately, within these walls no one seemed to have even heard of the Gleeman. It really was a shame. But then again, at the same moment, it presented tremendous opportunities. A clean slate, fresh minds and no one but the warden keeping him within this damnable cage within a cage.

It actually made quite the fine joke. Even like this, while managing to baffle the guards, his makeup seemed almost flawless and at the same moment only recently applied. The only times they ever seemed to take their eyes off of him were when the guard changed, but every new guard claimed that no matter how hot they felt, his makeup showed no sign of running. So, he laughed. Loud and mirthfully, it was part of his signature. If only they could give him a better color than that damned orange.

He raised his voice and called out from behind his bite mask. "Warden! Oh, WARDEN!" He continued to call for that prodigal key keeper, alterating between that and his racous laughter until the man finally showed himself.

The maniacal laughter seemed to be coming right across the hall from her. Again the cells were to dark for her to really see. She moved herself right up against the bars as her eyes explored the hallway then the cell across from hers. She still remained silent, but a bigger smile graced her lips as she heard the man's maniacal laughter. It entertained her, especially the way he antagonized the warden. She leaned against the bars with her eyes toward the end of the hallway to see if he would come to the man's calls. The more she shifted the more the chains pulled on her wrists and ankle, but she ignored the irritation for now. They were going to let them out to eat soon anyway... maybe even let them go in the court yard as well. Kari hated this dusty... trapped air. Never showing the turmoil or hatred however, she simply mused herself with the other inmates.

Turenne let out a laugh, it seemed he had some new playmates in the max security wing. He got up from his bed and walked to the gate to see the new inmates. He saw a woman in the cell across from him to the right and he saw a man in the cell across from him to the left. He studied their appearances. He had wondered how they kept their original clothing when he was in orange jumpsuit pants and a white tank top. Turenne decided not to bother with the small details when he heard the males laughter. He saw his face covered in make-up and had an insane sinister laugh. He smirked at him, he seemed fun. He looked over at the female, suspicion arose in him on what she did to make it her. What ever it was it had to be pretty bad. "This place is very interesting." He said to himself as had a small fit of laughter. He didn't know anything about them but he felt a strange, sick connection with him. They where like him, very sick and very evil. He loved it.

Abruptly, his laughter ceased. The damned warden was no where to be seen. With a large intake of breath, his lungs strained against the restraints. "WARDEN! I'M BEING SEXUALLY ACCOSTED BY A RAT!!!" The ridiculous statment echoed through the max security wing. His chuckle returned and for once his eyes seemed to see more than just the bars in front of him because he focused on that cell across from him. Not much to see, but there was the outline of a distinctly female face hovering near the bars. With screeching metal and creaking leather he managed to appear right before the bars, his black ringed eyes locked on her. "Well, hello there pretty. I would think someone like you would be afforded at least a feather bed..." He tossed his head back to slam into that damn table and laughed again, as if what he had said was the greatest joke in the world. To him, it was.

((FYI - James is in the jumpsuit as well, he just has the makup on.))

((guess i missed that, sorry))

Turenne let out a laugh at the males comment about the rat. To him this was more entertaining than television. He leaned against the bars looking around for the warden. He was either out of site or not here. 'For a maximum security wing, their aren't alot of guards.' he thought to himself. He chuckled again at the mans comment towards the female inmate. This man was very entertaining indeed. He smirked when he heard his head hit the table, this man was truly twisted. Turenne looked over at the female to see her reactions towards the man but couldn't get a very good view. 'damned cells' he thought as he roughly kicked the bars causing the rattle to echo through the halls.

Oh the muse that came from the inmate's lips left her nearly dying hard of laughter. What made it even more funny was that it could be possible with the way certain people in this wing were kept. A rat could come over to them and some couldn't even move enough to make a sound to scare it off. Only she would come up with something so ridiculous as to prove it possible.

Her eyebrow quirked, but so quickly it was more of a jump as the man came closer to the bars. She picked herself up to her knees, her delicate fingers wrapping around the bars infront of her as he spoke to her. Her eyebrow remained raised as he finished his sentence. Despite his sarcasm like tone and twisted humor she took it as a compliment. As he banged his head and laughed she found herself laughing as well. He was an interesting one indeed and she was lucky to be directly across from him. "I guess they wished to make an example out of me. Not being sexist and giving the women special treatment." Slowly she slipped her right leg though the bar, showing off the chained shackle that remained around it, then slowly pulled it back into the cell.

Turenne let out a whistle of impressiveness. He couldn't see the woman in the cell next to him but he heard the chains. "What does a person have to do to get THAT kind of treatment?" He said as he let out a low chuckle. He slid to the floor, his back facing the hall. He had one leg propped up and the other straight out. He ran a hand through his silver hair, wondering what other surprising things will come.

His eyes, the only truly visible part of his actual body seemed somewhere between unimpressed and vastly amused. "I still think they were being sexist! I mean I bet I could make a prettier woman than you any day and here I am, strapped up like a Christmas present for whoever might think of having their way with poor little James here." The bars of the bite mask showed his lips quivering roughly from the vain attempt to hold back those laughs. It almost seemed as if every single thing in this place amused him in some way or another. The fact that he had an audience helped things along too. He was always looking for new people to hear his material, and what better place than this!

His laughter burst forth for a moment then it quieted. For a strange reason, he thought he had heard other laughter. And with the changing of the guard, he poked his head out of the bars for a moment, looking left and right as far as he could see. Finally, he spotted the only other man in their lonely corner of the prison. "Hey! Think you could spare some applause? I'm dying over here!" His eyebrows wiggled in a very impressive Jim Carrey moment before that white face slipped back behind his cage of a stage. That thought sent him to laughter all over again, his leg restraints screaming in protest at his attempts to kick his heels.

Turenne let out a laugh as he looked over. "Believe me, you wouldn't want the applesauce they serve here. It looks like rat puke." Turenne stood up, he guess he considered himself lucky to no restraints on him. Then again his cell had nothing, only a single cot and a piss bucket. He leaned against the bars looking at his fellow inmate that seemed to amuses him. "What, may I ask, brings you to the maximum security wing?" He said with a smirk.

The woman behind the bars chuckled again at his comment. "Indeed you would. I'd jump on that any day if given I was a man. However, I would suggest a different shade of orange. Doesn't go well with the makeup." She chuckled again. Applesauce? How he got applesauce from applause she would never know. To please her fellow inmate, she clapped. along with he motions of her hands colliding, her chains shook and clanked against the other, the floor, and the bars. She tried to look down the hallway in the other cages but where she heard the other man's voice from must have been on the same side as the interesting one across from her. The question he had asked the other interested her. She was quite curious to know what he had done to be strapped up like a wild animal getting prepped for surgery.

Tureene stared at the wall, his mind growing darker. He had gone awhile with out sleep his senses have grown dull. He never was one for sleep, another thing he'd rather not do if he hadn't needed it to live. He turned around looking out his cell, a smile on his face. He began to murrmer the familiar words he would chant to his victims. "Jetzt hast du Angst und ich bin soweit, mein krankes Dasein nach Erlösung schreit, dein weißes Fleisch wird mein Schafott, in meinem Himmel gibt es keinen Gott." He began to laugh as he remembered the frightened look of all his victims. The strange bloodlust overwhelming. He wrapped his hands around the bars and gripped them tightly, his knuckles becoming white as he bagan to laugh. "Mein schwarzes Blut und dein weißes Fleisch, ich werd immer geiler von deinem Gekreisch, der Angstschweiß da auf deiner weißen Stirn, hagelt in mein krankes Gehirn." He let out a sigh when he was done, "ah German, the language of torture."

The woman looked over to his cell. It was obvious he didn't have the addiction of freedom and no rules. He had the addiction of blood spill and murder. It was more so the power. The power you gain by holding someone else's life in the palms of your own hands. It was a hard addiction to obtain and get rid of once you had it. The question would soon be passed around, but when her answer would come up she knew none or not many would believe her. It was hard for the judge and Boss to believe what she had done. She was trying to play along with their disbelief, but as soon as the judge said something she didn't like, she lost her chance at playing the innocent card of the deck. Yes she did.

She remained silent and slipped both legs through the bars, sitting down comfortably with her arms crossed on top of her knees and her chin rested upon her forearms. She waited for the stories of despair, chaos and death. Though her story included all, they would be much different than anyone else would have heard about.

Turenne calmed himself and smiled, "I love to hear the screams..." he said. He had asked the inmates what they did to get here, not hearing anyone's answers he decided to talk. "The screams of pain and fear excite me, they calm me...they make me...happy." He smiled as he recollected all his murders. "I remember when I was at school...i was bullied by a large boy with a nasty mouth and violent temper. He was the first one, the first one i wanted to kill. One day i followed him after school. He made it to a block or two before his house when i got him. I used a head lock my father showed me. I was quite, he didn't hear me til i had him locked in. He squirmed and fought but he eventually passed out. By the time I dragged his fatass to my shed i was exhausted, but I was still determined." Turenne smiled wider. "His skin was greasy and pale, I took a knife and played connect the dots on his face with his zits. He screamed and yelled. I watched the blood drip from his face...i felt so...giddy. I began to cut more and more, his skin was my canvas and I was an inspired artist. He screamed and begged as i watched him cry and bleed. I carved into his torso, he was so large i saw fat cells drip from the gash i caused. I found it interesting. He begged for mercy, so many cries of 'God help me' and 'save me, jesus, save me' i merely laughed. In my heaven, there is no god, and this was my heaven...his screams where like gospels. I felt so powerful and...so enlightened. From that day I made more and more people scream." He laughed hard at his story. "Who else wants to share?" He asked licking his lips faintly.

Her assumption was correct. She was surprised though. She heard no comments, maniacal laughter, or anything coming from her other inmate's cell. She shrugged lightly and began to tell her story. "Recently in the past two years or so... did you go to pay off a debt bill? Then when you got there found out you owed nothing?"

Before she continued on she was curious to know their answers. If niether one of them had, her story would seem less interesting, then again... maybe not. She was interested to see how many of her inmates she had helped.

The over the top snort that issued from his cell showed one of two things. Most likely he had just woken up from the long drivel the other man had spouted out. Or he felt like playing the jack ass and this assumption was perpetuated by his quickly looking around the Max Security wing as if he had no idea where he was. "Did I miss something? Maybe an actually interesting reason why someone was in here?" Shaking his head, he knew he was hoping too much. He might be the only one here that actually saw everything, the warden, the prison, hell even the other prisoners in the right light. All of them, including himself, were in some way or another a bad joke, just waiting for the corny punchline of death.

He looked over at the lady and tongued his cheek hard. "Do I really look like the kind of person who would actually bother to pay a bill of any kind?" His point was quite valid in his eyes. Anyone who would paint themselves up like that clearly didn't seem to have a 'normal' grasp on society.

She laughed and shook her head. "No not at all, but this wasn't pertaining to just you my funny friend." She gripped onto the bars again, her legs still forced through the bars as she spoke to her knew... acquaintances? Not possible. She didn't know their names yet. Either way. She began to speak again, telling the story she started. I bombed the fifteen major banks within the tri-state area. Any records held in there being completely erased which cancelled every one's debt that they had owed, because no one had any record of it. Every started over. A clean slate so to speak. The only people who were angered by my action were the stuck up rich folk. But they can go fuck their greedy-ass selves. Aside from that, seventeen people died by my hand-" She spoke about this nonchalantly. As if killing them were like taking out the garbage every week. She continued. "I have one count of rape, two counts of assault on the judge, and 43 counts of armed robbery."

She didn't see herself as bad as the many other around her, but because she cause so much chaos with the banks and their records they questioned what more she was capable of. They didn't want to risk having more damage and chaos within the city. She looked back down at her 'bracelets' and slightly rubbed her fingers tips along her wrist. The irritation was getting worse, the skin starting to rub off and burn. Letting out a soft hiss of pain as she examined it and touched it, trying to reposition the shackles so they didn't continuously rub over that same spot.

He adopted something of a Lecter manner for a moment, listening to her story and nodding sagely. Sadly, it was completely spoiled by the fact that he was grinning from ear to ear in such a way that no one would think he knew half the shit that swam about like a pool of frenzied pirhannas in his head. He had been the mastermind behind far more than the woman across from him, but that was saying something. For a run of the mill citizen, she was quite dangerous. He just took that bar to the next level, or was it three levels higher... He could never remember where he had last left it that most of the time he had to rely on the news reports to tell him just how big his next stunt needed to be.

Seventeen people. Not bad. Certainly worth the boast she made, but the real question was, and this he voiced aloud, "Did they laugh with their last breath?" That was always important he told people. If you didn't laugh in your last breath of life, then what was the point of living in the first place? Did you not enjoy what you had accomplished? Or was it merely because you were too selfish to get the great cosmic joke, that even the rich will die one day.

The woman smiled again as she listened to his question. "No. They didn't." Him saying it made her wish she had though. She wasn't afraid to admit it. "I wish I had. Life is much more fun to take when you know they've enjoyed it. If a person didn't enjoy life... killing them seems to be too merciful. Which is something I don't truly classify myself as." Again, she spoke of death nonchalantly. As if it were a conversation at the lunch table as it were. She thought about the people she had killed. They begged for their lives, for mercy. Constantly trying to explain to her that they had done nothing, which was true. That's what made her do it. They've done nothing. What matter were they to her? Nothing. Just as they did, they were. She believe they didn't deserve the life they were given or trying to live. They were trapped. Trapped by the rules of society and television lifestyle everyone BELIEVED they should live. Every single one of them were incorrect. So she played God and a very good one at that in her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom