Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You're not fit to grace society with your presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The female smirked at Light. She realized that he described his name using kanji. "Just Tai please." She spoke out, then chuckled, "Are you...Japanese? Or some other Asian heritage?" She questioned. She looked at his pose and listened to him speak. He certainly had the pose and attitude of a killer, but how badly did he like to do it? She then started to think of the people she killed off. Some of them were also killers, but couldn't pull it up to finish their job like she did. She looked at him once more, now thinking of what he had asked.

"I take it you heard of me. Not many know my full first name, and even less my last name. Tell me, where did you hear of me from?" She asked, her tone turning apathetic in an instant. He facial expression showed her apathy now, and she no longer was smirking or grinning. She had a good reputation, but that wasn't known by her name that often, only to investigative teams from across the world. Other then that, the public only knew her as a murderer, with no really special name. She continued to study Light, taking in what observations she could, and not caring if he realized she was doing this or not.

Light nodded his head. "Yes, I am Japanese. He watched her closely noticing the look she was giving him. But in a way he was giving her the same look, observing and studying. A smirk appeared on his face. "I know a lot of the criminals in this prison and many others. To put it simple without giving too much detail or secrets away, I hacked into the police data base and looked up the files. Your first name and face was there, but it didn't show any last name. Which makes me dieing to ask, what is your full name? Its only fair you tell me since I have told you mine." He leaned close, his eyes were glowing with anticipation. Would he be successful in getting her full name this time? Of course he could do nothing about it right now, first he had to get out of this place then work on the rest later. Still, it wouldn't hurt to know everyone's name before hand.

Tai smirked once more, looking to his eyes. "You gave me your's of your own will. I didn't ask for a full name." She explained. "You can call me Tai, and be happy you can call me it." She added on, speaking in her darker tone this time, one that sent chills down her victim's spines. "You seem like a very naughty boy, hacking the police databases. Don't worry, I'm sure everyone here knows." She said in a joking tone with a chuckle afterwords. "You seem like a smart boy too. Tell me, why did you research criminals? Or were you aiming at the police force them selves?" She asked curious now. "I'm sure you had reason to hack into such a main frame." She added one. She took a step back and leaned on the air, using her foot and the bottom of the door to hold her self up.

Light sighed and leaned back against the wall again completely unaffected by her tone. "You have a point there.." At her last question his eye brow raised. Like he was going to spill everything about him to her, a murderer of sorts along with other crimes. Yeah right, did she really think he was that gullible? All he did was shrug his shoulders. "Who knows, maybe it was for a purpose or maybe I was just bored. It really inst anything you need to bother yourself with. Not that I would tell you anyway. Unless of course, your willing to give information in exchange..Then I might tell you. Otherwise my lips are sealed." He crossed is arms and looked the opposite direction with a cocky smirk. His smirk then faded as a thought crossed his mind. "When are they going to allow us to eat?" It wasn't because he was hungry. It was because he was getting tired of looking at nothing but bars and walls.

Tai chuckled at his remarks. She had hit a spot in him. She then started to walk over to her bed when she heard him ask her about lunch time. "Sometime soon." She said, sitting down. "I guess you didn't kill so many people by giving out ever detail of your self." She stated, hearing foot steps come closer and closer. "I know I wouldn't have survived long by handing out my name and motives to every person I passed." She said, teasing him by saying such. "I can already tell you don't want lunch just to eat, and I can figure as well you're tired of looking at steel and stone all day." She stated, glancing over at his cell. She was hinting at trying to help him escape, it was obvious he didn't want to be there, just as much as it was obvious about her too.

Stationed in one of the cells within the Maximum Security Wing, an imposing figure was motionless at the time. For the duration of his life the satanic follower would be trapped in this god forsaken fatality. Despite the laws each individual in this area broke, Andre will towards such crimes were of a religious calling. Doubting the inmates held any redeeming qualities, he signed while using the bars from above. Suspended in air, the muscular inmate bent his elbows as his extended arms were placed there for his daily pull-ups. Surely he was scorn like everyone, but it was possible he was regarded as one of the more passive prisoners when it came to relationships with the staff of the compound. Grinding his teeth tightly, he bestowed movement in the legs in order to gain momentum during this intense workout. With veins popping out and muscles flexing, Andre Hammer gave the true meaning of a Human Weapon.

Just when everyone would have assumptions on him tiring out, Andre with a tremendous amount of endurance began another variation of his pull-up exercise. Having his chin dropped, the behemoth of a prisoner utilized the bar with numerous variants of his current workout. Touching the bar with the back of the neck, he deliberative assembles more usage from the bar he used for such straining workouts. With sweat enveloping the body, everyone would notice the scars that consumed his form. Obviously shirtless, Andre felt the guards and staff weren't too concern as he kept his uniform on properly. Six feet Ten, forge of muscle and brutality was the ominous 5 star criminal with the alias of the name " The Enforcer". Waiting for one of the staff to approach him, he continued till his arms gave out in the end. Speaking to himself, he was mentally focused on some sort of prayer.

â??These days, the wages of sin depend on what kind of deal you make with the devil. For all of the sacrifices I made, I pray Lord Satan looks from Hell and graces me with his unholy hellfire from his Domain of the Underworld."

The table creaked as Gleeman forced his head out slight from his cell. He had heard ramblings. Oh, he did always love a good ramble. The name Light stuck in his head and his head tossed back for a moment into a peal of laughter. The same Light that was accused of mass murder? Well, if that was true, he would have to get a better look. But seeing as how he really couldn't see much of anyone at the moment aside from Kari, he settled for listening to the conversation. Escape? Well, that would be quite interesting to see. Clearing his throat loudly to gain the attention, he spoke up finally. "Oh Light, if you want some information, just wait for a rat to come by. I'm sure he could help make you very happy." His eyes shot to Kari for a moment before continuing. "Plus I hear that you were brought to the Tokyo jail blubbering like a girl because you never thought you'd be caught..." He burst into laughter again, shaking the table from side to side before locking eyes with Kari, all mirth drained away from her mention of dinner. "I guess I could manage to pencil you in."

He smirked and started humming, waiting to see just what that Yagami's response would be. Oh how he loved to poke fun at the peanut gallery. Though the large man who was the new arrival made him a little suspicious. Zealots. God, he hated them, even if they didn't serve the 'High and Almighty'. Shaking his head, he called out. "Yo, Big Boy! Who're you mumbling to? Cthulhu? If you get a hold of him, tell him he still owes me three of his face tentacles!"

Tai glanced over at the male who started to speak. She half recognized him, but was unsure of who exactly he was. She smirked and then remembered something about him. She remembered his style of killing, what he acted like, and she half adored his style. "Tell me...can you show us a magic trick from in your cell? Or do we have to wait for lunch to come about." She asked with a joking tone, standing at her cell's door. Her arms sat just outside her bars, resting down on the horizontal ones. "What was that name again? I could never really think of it." She said, trailing her voice out. She glanced back over to the male who had just started to speak up, wondering how long he was listening to them.

"How long have you been a buzzing fly in our conversation any way, Sir?" She asked, trying to get the best view she could of the male. She could see the paint he had on, and started to have memories of watching pictures or shows depicting this man. He was a crazy one, much like her but maybe more so. She was more of apathetic to her doings, he pulled enjoyment from it as she saw it. She started to shift on her feet, and glanced at where the male was talking to, and could hardly see anyone, only hearing grunts of exercise. She sighed softly, not caring too much for that person nor Light now, she had found a more interesting person now.

Light looked to the side when he heard another individual speak to him. The guy wasn't being serious, nothing but jokes, he didn't have time to play around. Now was the time to be serious otherwise one can kiss the thought of escaping goodbye. Well out of what he's analyzed it was obvious he was dealing with a bunch of insane freaks pretty much. That one guy, his voice, the way he acted was familiar. Lets see the little pencil remark, joking around, and the laughter. "Heh, Interesting. So do is the joker a role model of yours? He doesn't exist you know, its only a movie. But maybe you've proven me wrong.." He smirked and crossed his arms. "There are more people in this wing then I thought..Hm.."

Maybe his plan to escape might work after all, it seemed some of the worst criminals were here, that might make things go more smoothly. This was another male Light has never heard of or even knew his name. Then again no one knew who he truly was either, and it was best to keep that a secret, otherwise all of them would turn on him. Now for the other male, he didn't have much interest. He seemed to be out of his mind entirely and this male Light knew nothing about. Was he new, or just never mentioned? Well it was hard to say for sure, who knows maybe after all this he might learn of some new criminals he's never heard of that he could kill. Oh wouldn't that be such a thrill..for him to murder some of the world's worst and rarest criminals..

Light's eyes had a crazed look in them and a sinister grin formed on his face as he stared off into space again thinking of all the fun he would have once he was out of here. The people he would get revenge on, killing them either slowly and painfully or quickly depending on their crime toward him. And god knows what he would do the one who sent him to prison, who humiliated him in front of his comrades, though they were only his tools to cover up his identity, still he would make even them suffer terribly..

(Alright, will this work then?)

Chuckling he shook his head as he watched Kari. Lifting her from her knees by the back of the straight jacket he smiled at the gleeman. "Well Mr. James, we'll see where dinner is served." He said with a smile and guided Kari out of the Max Sec wing. Through the prison to the hoots and hollars of the other inmates he walked her. He sighed and shook his head. "You seem to attract quite the odd fellows." He said looking around at the inmates, some disdain showing in his eyes. "Tell me Kari. Do you miss the outside world?" He asked as they walked towards the metal door to the courtyard.

Once the left the Max Sec. Wing, the hoots and hollers fell on deaf ears. She liked a few people from her wing... others she didn't really get to know yet so there was no opinion to be made. However, once she did leave that wing every other quote, unquote "criminal" couldn't catch her attention. Why? They were a disgrace to society. The crimes they committed, worthless and pointless. This one killed his wife's love affair, the other: grand theft auto, the one quiet guy in the back that might get raped later on because he's such a pansy and all he did was rob a convenient store. As he made a comment about the other inmates' interest in her, she scoffed softly shaking her head as a light chuckled escaped past her lips. "I don't hear them. All I hear is our foot steps through any empty hallway and our conversation." Which was true. Psychologically she didn't hear them, or see their arms reaching through the bars to try and get a quick feel of her soft skin.

As the second question came along, she didn't really know how to react. It was his fault she was in here in the first place when she almost got out of the entire thing because the police force automatically assumed it was a man behind the ingenious chaos. However, she kept her calm and refrained from any sneer comments. There was nothing she could do now. There was no well constructed plan to do anything yet. Running out of here with a straight jacket wouldn't be the smartest thing. She took in a deep breathe and exhaled slowly. "Of course I do. The only people who liked to be caged up like animals are strippers and whores. The shackles are a bit unnecessary. I can fit my legs and arms through the bars, yes. Nothing else." She shot a glare over to Boss as her eyebrow quirked lightly. As they got farther form the Max Sec. Wing, there was a lot more windows. Kari thought nothing of it except how much brighter it was. Her eyes shut and she went to go wipe them, but she couldn't. She brushed her right shoulder against her right eye then reopened her eyes half way. She wasn't used to light like that for the past couple of weeks. Her eyes started to tear lightly and she grew frustrated that she couldn't dry them. "Thank God it's only sunset..."

The moron addressing him during his workout was just wasting his breath. Not only did he not acknowledge the crazy clown's existence, Andre wouldn't dare focus on the atrabilious individual. Drenched in his own fluids, it was obvious the strain of overworking his body could lead towards deterioration, however he never had those thoughts inflict with his subconscious. Most would have to be cautious during such grueling exercises. The Warden and the staff in particular were the only entities able to break his concentration and overall address him on any situation. Furious for a lack of action for the countless months, Andre Hammer was beginning to become restless and snap to the point of pummeling the first unlucky bloke that decided to piss him off. After an hour of relentless training, he dropped onto the ground as the sweat continues to envelope his body. Sitting there with devious eyes, he stared straight through his cell and observes the other inmates trapped in this prison. Restless and close to berserk, the giant analyzed each inmate just to pass the time till one of the staff members approached him.

â??Lord Satan grant me strength to free myself from this establishment. Through Isolation, I pray this is a way to not only satisfy your teachings, but provide you with hope that some mortals can abide by your ways. Amen, Amen!" , he said to himself as he was borderline insane himself in a sense.​

As they walked out into the lighted halls he smiled. The setting sun looking them in the eyes almost directly. He saw her tear up. He smiled and raised his hand to gently wipe her eyes for you. "You will get used to it momentarily." He said with a chuckle as he opened the thick metal door to the outside world for her.The yard was small thirty by thirty, feet not yards, and surrounded by twelve foot high chain link fence with razor wire around the top. "You are one of the few that can come out. Do you know that?"

She looked towards the Warden with an evil glare as he touched her face lightly. He was just lucky that she couldn't do it herself due to the jacket and she should have felt.... somewhat... grateful? "Meh..." She he opened the door, she shot with pure sunlight. Her eyes winced shut tightly and she turned her head away. The cool breeze from outside felt nice though. It made her hair dance a long the stream of air. Slowly but surely she opened her eyes to look upon the outside world... which wasn't much to her taste. 'This is it?' She thought to herself. She wondered why people went crazy to come out here. It was barely big enough for half a basketball court. She stepped through the doors and made her way to the middle of the 30x30 area. The walls kept out most of the worst of the suns' rays. Which made her eyes relax a little. It's like waking up in the middle of night to go to the kitchen or bathroom. Then flipping the switch to turn the lights on, and your eyes dilate so quickly that you retract to darkness beneath closed eyelids. She looked back at Boss, hearing his statement. "And why is that?"

Gleeman contented himself with humming tunelessly in his cell. He would make do for the time being. If for no other reason than the fact that soon enough, he would be walking these halls whether Warden wanted him to or not. Now that would be something funny to see. Warden's face when he came face to face with an unbound clown. He giggled happily and the restraints holding him to the table shook. No one ever thought he was here of his own free will. They all seemed to think he had bungled something in his plan and had gotten nabbed. Well, that was just part of the punchline to him. He was biding his time, waiting for the perfect set up. Granted Kari was a helpful addition to his plans. Someone like that could make for a worthy accomplice to his shenanigans. His painted face split into a wide and mirth filled grin and he broke down into laughter. The looks he got from the guards only made him laugh harder, enjoying their unease with the same sense of humor that had put him in here in the first place.

He smiled to himself as Kari spoke asking him why she could come out. "Because your threat was never a physical one, you my female friend were a mastermind behind some plot but never a particularly up front brutal assailant. You may have tried to blow up buildings but a bomb is far more lethal when no one knows about it." He smiled and looked up at the sun with a smile. "Cigarette?" He asked pulling the pack of Marlboro reds out of his vests pocket. Taking a cigarette and a lighter both from the pack he smiled to Kari.

She looked over to Boss as he spoke of her danger to society. And by far he underestimated her just like anyone else did. No one believed she had done all the dirty work as well as the mastermind planning. "Tried? Succeeded! The only reason.... ONLY reason I had gotten caught was because I got a little greedy." A little? Billions of dollars were still missing, however the known fact was, they didn't know it was all her and they would never know. If she ever got out of there, she was definitely set. However, they only caught her on a small bank robbery when she was already wanted for the destruction of the bank systems. That was her mistake... the only time she didn't create a cover-up. Only because she got too cocky form the last few dozen robberies, where she didn't need the cover-ups she had made. Never again would she be so careless. "So, if I'm not a quote, unquote physical threat... why the straight jacket?" Her voice was soft, but had a hint of a twisted-like undertone. As he offered the cig, she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the butt end of it seeing as she couldn't just grab it with her fingers. She held it still between her lips until he offered, or just lit the damn thing.

With abosolutely nothing going on, Gleeman was getting far too bored for his own good. He had the means to get out but he had wanted to wait for a little while before actually making his move to slip out. With a regretful sigh, he wiggled about in his restraints for a while, slowly loosening the ties on his strait-jacket. His sleeves finally fell down and he laughed. He was quite adept about getting out of these things. Soon enough, he was free of the bonds and he was sitting on the floor of the cell, humming quietly to himself, twiddling a guard's key on his finger. "People just need to laugh..." He almost sounded regretful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom