Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What was the weirdest thing someon wanted to do with you...?

D< I get dick slapped all the time. -sobs-

Umm, my sex life is full of weird things because I'm dating a man that wants to try EVERYTHING at least once. Usually more then once. I cry myself to sleep sometimes thinging about it. v....v;;;

Weird things my lover has asked of me-
He asked to lick my ass. I was scared. I told him maybe in the shower. xD
He's eaten various things out of my vagina. >...> Banana included.
He asked me to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on. That was fun, but difficult, because he's 6'4 and I'm 5'1 and, well...he's a lot bigger then I am in general. >...>;
I think the worse thing though is pee. Back, several years ago, when we were just friends...he asked if he could watch me pee. It kinda went from there. He wanted to pee on me, in me, me pee on him. I hate pee, that is disgusting. It has been years and that continues to be the only thing I won't let him do. xD I think it drives him mad.

Reaper said:
Cockslapping your girlfriend is like the most degrading and humiliating thing you can do next to anal. It's fucking awesom!

you know some people, maybe most people don't find anal degrading or humiliating.

x3 I don't find anal degrading. Getting it up the ass is...thrilling. xD
I am so wrong.

i'm highly androgynous, i wear a lot of baggy clothing and do nothing to care for the fact that i'm a girl-
but every other week at my club i still get girls that want to drag me into the bathroom and either
A: make out with me
or
B: put their clothes on me (apparently i have a decent enough body for both guys and girls) you people confuse me XD

Reaper said:
Cockslapping your girlfriend is like the most degrading and humiliating thing you can do next to anal. It's fucking awesom!
I enjoy cockslapping a girl very much for some reason. :lol:

Asked me to watch him and his boyfriend fuck.

UH NO.

I guess that doesn't count as "doing it to me. . ."
Except for the fact that it woulda traumatized me. D:

one time 2 guys made out in front of me. Of course, they're my best friends, and we were all piss ass drunk. but still.

I kinda liked it. :cool:

Weirdest thing?
D;
My ex had a freaking vomit fetish.
NO.
JUST NO.

Guh.
>_< Puked on me one time too. . .
*Cries*

Granted, being with him got me into the movie 'Slaughtered Vomit Dolls' (great movie, by the way. xD), but vomit as a fetish?

Eh.
xD
Not for me.

Now if he was into BDSM. . .
XD
Whole 'nother story.

I think...the foot fetish thing is still the weirdest. I've had a lot of sex, just not many people's - like, I've had sex at least a few hundred times, but have only had 3 people's in total. -blink blink- So I's is not very experienced. Anywho, one of my ex's wanted me to give him a footjob, make him cum with my feet. -shudder- It creeped the hell out of me. SO NOT into the foot thing.

I don't think the number of people makes you any less experienced if you had alot of sex with those people.

• The only thing that I ever raised an eyebrow at was my last boyfriend wanted to try bukake.
        I let him do it, but we were in the bathroom so I could jump into the shower immediately afterwards.

D:
        It was so gross.
        > <
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Analingus without her cleaning herself out. I mean thats not the weirdest..the weirdest is still something that when I tlak about it I get the feeling I'm being cut up again...

prettylyksin said:

• The only thing that I ever raised an eyebrow at was my last boyfriend wanted to try bukake.
        I let him do it, but we were in the bathroom so I could jump into the shower immediately afterwards.

D:
        It was so gross.
        > <
        [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• I swear I think I'm the only guy who doesn't want to drop a batch on a chick's face sometimes.

BR45 said:
I don't think the number of people makes you any less experienced if you had alot of sex with those people.
I guess that's a good point. Lol. The person I'm with isn't normally the reserved one. It's me XD. I'm the one hesitant to try anything new.

o.o I'm shy.

I remember there was this guy who wanted to do double penetration. Me, I'm always up for both holes to get nailed at once, but he specifically wanted to penetrate my pussy with two cocks. While I did it and enjoyed it, it's been about them most unusual request I've ever gotten.

m e i SYNDROME said:
Weirdest thing?
D;
My ex had a freaking vomit fetish.
NO.
JUST NO.

Guh.
>_< Puked on me one time too. . .
*Cries*
Eww, I'm glad I don't have that fetish... when I throw up I throw up too much and even some blood comes out. x___x

And lol, poor you.

Mia Tepes said:
I remember there was this guy who wanted to do double penetration. Me, I'm always up for both holes to get nailed at once, but he specifically wanted to penetrate my pussy with two cocks. While I did it and enjoyed it, it's been about them most unusual request I've ever gotten.

A girl wanted to sandwich me between her and her bf, she didn't tell me ahead though, I head butted him...and kept fucking her...

I think he just wanted to touch another guy's cock without it feeling too weird for the other guy..sneaky sneaky..

Back
Top Bottom