Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What was the weirdest thing someon wanted to do with you...?

ZOMBiiE

Star
Wanted to do with you? And of course I'm talking about something sexual.
Just a simple question and something I've been thinking about.

For me it would have to be my most recent ex who wanted to basically... watch her while her dog fucked her. :S Which of course I said no to, then shortly after broke up with her. Yeah, pretty weird... she was a freak. :oops:

Well, lets see.
I've had someone want to do scat - I told him to go to hell or he'd have his own dick shoved up his ass. So that didn't happen.
I had some who wanted to play water sports - that didn't happen either. Which it was the same gentlemen as above.

Then, someone else just wanted to do missionary.
Like completely and totally vanilla missionary.
No fun stuff at all, no different positions.
Just ol' missionary.
Who does that?

That's not very fun... but it's always better then someone taking a dump on you after sex... or before it. D:

My real life sexual experiences are fairly vanilla, though I did get to put it in a girl's butt once. That was nice.

But since this topic isn't only about sexual things, the weirdest thing someone wanted to do with me was drive them to Mexico for a reason that he has never told me about, to this very day.

In the first post it does say that it's about something sexual... :p

And buttsex is always fun to do.

ZOMBiiE said:
In the first post it does say that it's about something sexual... :p

And buttsex is always fun to do.
Oh. I didn't see that when I read it. >.>

It's called anal people.

ZOMBiiE said:
That's not very fun... but it's always better then someone taking a dump on you after sex... or before it. D:

Yea, that would never happen. They'd be dead first.

*snickers*
I've had a guy want me to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on.
But I didn't deem that as weird.
I thought it was rather hot.
o_O

I cant say anything done to me but I have wanted to do a midget while they are dressed like a clown with cirus music playing in the room.

Lieutenant Ducky said:
*snickers*
I've had a guy want me to fuck him in the ass with a strap-on.
But I didn't deem that as weird.
I thought it was rather hot.
o_O

*Raises hand*
I agree, total hotness.
I hope you took him up on his offer.

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Oh, I did.
Though he'd kill me if he found out I've ever said a peep about it.

Please, don't see why..
Its a stimulant for them.
Plus, just because he is a guy getting it anally by a girl with a strap-on doesn't make him gay.

Lieutenant Ducky said:
He's a very shy, conservative boy.
And he's always worried about what others think.

But I'll get him out of his shell eventually.
More power to you.
If it means anything, I'll be rooting you on from the sidelines.

Awesome.
XD
I like to make video's of them doing things as well, with themselves or with other people.
I don't want to make anyone's eyes bleed if I go on video.
>>

Watch bad movies with the lights on. I mean come on, lights off bitches. Least then I can sleep through the terrible scripts.

Lieutenant Ducky said:
Thank you Sugar.
I'm making progress, I got him to make a video of us and watch it with me just last week.
That was fun.
^_^

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Haha, just kidding. Believe in Jesus.

Kind of vanilla, but my latest girl wanted me to cut her.
Naturally, was happy to oblige, but it saddened me grievously when I found out that she wasn't a bleeder of any kind.
I did manage to get MR J on her inner thigh though. Mmmm... Good memories.

An old friend of mine was hanging out with me one day. It was summer, and I was shirtless, she was just hanging out with shorts and a bikini top. We got bored and started kissing, then we had foreplay, oral, and quickly got into anal sex. When I was about to climax, she wanted me to blow the load in and around her ear. I was about to cum, so I just went with it. I guess that's the weirdest thing.

My old supervisor wanted to have sex in the safe deposit room of the bank. That's not weird though.

An ex of mine wanted to eat foods out of my vagina. o_O Like, he told me he wanted to let an ice cube melt in there and then drink the water, or lick chocolate sauce out of it, or, I shit you not, slide a banana halfway in and eat it. It kinda... okay, it really fucking weirded me out. Yeah. That relationship didn't last long.

& just sayin' one time a guy actually dickslapped me. it was goddamn traumatizing.

Ha, sorry to hear that. It's funny though.

I think it's awfully cute when females tap the penis constantly against their cheeks , tongue or lips during oral. A slap is like an upgrade.

Cockslapping your girlfriend is like the most degrading and humiliating thing you can do next to anal. It's fucking awesom!

Back
Top Bottom