Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)

He ate as if years of military training had taught him to always be on alert. Anna devoured her food more slowly, but still kept a quick pace so that she would not be responsible for delaying their arrival to camp. When he stated the obvious, she laughed. "Oh, I meant after that. Why the moon?"

But he answered her initial question without giving her second another thought. The simple task of his lips to her ear created a tingle in her body, her legs involuntarily parting before his hand even touched them. The promise of "play time" was fulfilling, her mind already wishing they were at camp now.

The combination of his words and his probing caused a buildup of moans that steadily exited her mouth. "I can't wait." She whispered, surging her hips forward. "I'm finished eating, though. Shouldn't we get moving?"

He didn't answer her question for he was still unsure of what her reaction would be when she realized that she was getting fucked by a were creature and being filled like something she had never experienced. he smiled as her legs parted for him with such want and need. He listened to her sounds of pleasure while his fingers pumped faster and harder into her tight little pussy.

His lips touched to her neck kissing softly to her neck and his thumb rubbed her clit slowly while his fingers split and twisted within her wet wells before pulling them out and letting her watch him while he cleaned his fingers " hmm Well just cause I thought it would be sexy taking you under the full moon on top of the ridge there " he pointed up as he picked up the trash and hefted both of their packs.

"Well sexy lets get rolling before the day is gone. " He would help her to her feet.

As much as he claimed she had been teasing him, the sudden removal of his digits from her body had to be far worse than anything she had done to him. For a moment, she sat motionless, trying to will her body back into control. Eyes followed his every move, watching as first he put his fingers into his mouth and then rose to clean up their trash.

Her hand clenched his, letting most of his weight pull her to unstable feet. She teetered in her stance, eyes narrowing to scowl at him. "That wasn't very nice." Hips bumped against his, arms encircling his waist as she only wanted to walk closely to him for a short time. "Hey. . . ", head tilted, pale eyes pull of mischief, "I'll race you to the top."

Laughing, she broke free from him and took off in the direction they seemed to be heading. Though she wasn't exactly sure where he wanted to stop, she was at least familiar enough to have some fun with him. Dust from the ground kicked off the heel of her boots, leaving behind a trail. Legs carried her swiftly through the woods, her melodious giggled echoing throughout the forest.

he knew perfectly well what he had been doing to her as he felt her eyes upon him while he cleaned his finger of her juices. He returned her stare before they parted from the closeness and cleaned up the small temporary camp. As he grabbed the bags he grinned at her words " i know but damn you are so fucking tasty i could feast on you all night " He winked as she showed her wink and spoke of racing.

He shook his head knowing that she would not last long but took off at an easy gait as they continued up hill. He seemed to keep up with her and even his words did not seem strained " You sure you want to kill all of your energy before I give you the fucking of your life " he looked at her as the brush and trees passed by. He loved the smell of the woods but enjoyed even more her scent mingled in.

As she slowed eventually he slowed as well. till finally they were walking again while the sun began its journey downward casting the shadows before them.

It felt good to run and be free with no one to restrain her, but as he easily caught up to her she knew he had a valid point. She slowed, letting her breathing regulate back to a normal pace. "I shouldn't waste my energy, but only if you keep that promise." Anna reached for his hand, grasping it with both of hers. After giving it a squeeze, she let it go.

She walked in silence for a while, casting an eye on the fading horizon. The last rays of sunlight were lost on the trees, shadows overtaking the area around them. A few times she stumbled on rocks, losing her balance slightly before she would use him to catch herself. "I'm sorry, it's hard to see." Shrugging her apology, she pushed the toes of her boots into the ground, willing herself to climb faster.

"We should be close to the top, right? If not, you're going to have to carry me." She was teasing, though she did find it a small struggle to try to keep with his gait. "For every one step you take, I have to take three to match you." Finally, she felt the ground starting to level off. "Are we here? Is this the place?"

It was nice listening to her laugh and enjoyment as they ran for the short time easily keeping up with her " don't worry I will be keeping that promise " He felt her hand grasp his and the squeeze which he returned as they fell into silence moving further up the trail as it got steeper upon its ascent . Finally as the last rays of hte sun touched upon the earth they hit the peek and he looked around enjoying the sight of it He kept her close as she seemed to be having problems with her footing with the quickly moving darkness .

As they finally stopped " we are here hot stuff" he winked setting down the pack and he rubbed hsi shoulder where it had left a mark. "why don't you catch your breath while i get a fire pit together and get it started. If you want set out the bags and food after you have caught your breath " He winked at her as he started looking around for good stones to set as the fire ring.

Wandering off some as the full moon started to rise he could feel its call starting upon his soul as he found enough and grabbing the small folding shovel from his bag dug about a half foot down and set the stones around the edge before quickly filling the small pit with leaves and twigs as the fire came to life tossing in some more to get it started

What a relief it finally was to be at the top! Feeling like she may collapse out of joy, Anna stumbled forward, though she did not take a break. "There's so much to do. I want to help you." Though a very true statement, she wasn't exactly sure what she could do to assist him. She knew little of building fires and constructing a tent.

Then, he provided a solution as he indicated their bags on the ground. There wasn't much light left of the day and she wondered if he had packed a small lantern or even a flashlight. Gathering their packs, she pulled them off to the side and dropped down in front of them. She first unhooked their sleeping bags, leaving them rolled up, and placed them beside her. Next, she began to rummage for their food items.

"Do you need stakes for a tent or. . .?" Or were they even sleeping in a tent? Certainly she hadn't thought of that, though she liked the thought of being out in the open air with him. "Of course not. I don't know why I asked." She shook her head at herself, pushing her legs into a stance. Seeing where he was placing the stones, she placed the rolls at a safe distance from it. Unrolling them, she spread them out side by side across from the fire pit. "What else can I do to help?"

He chuckled at her relief as she sat down enjoying her break and as he got the fire going asking her questions " I figured we would enjoy the starry clear night " his deep voice seemed almost deeper and carried a growl to it. As she rumamged for the food and the fire came fully to life as he added larger pieces of wood to it so it would last a while he approached her and pulling her to her feet

"You can once more enjoy my cock " his words lusty as his eyes looked at her with need and his lips locked to hers while she felt her clothing ripping from her body in his sudden urge and need. It took all of a few seconds before she was naked for him and his large hands slid down her back to grip upon her ass. His tongue danced and commanded hers as she could feel his hard body against her naked form and his cock growing in size quickly as if he was over come with a sudden need to take her

Her caught her easily, pulling her petite frame into his muscled one. Before she could reply to his words, her mouth was pressed against his in a kiss that demanded lust. Her mouth parted, tongue mingling heavily with his. His hands were inhumanly swift, pulling every ounce of clothing from her within seconds. The humidity of the summer day had already heated her body, but the coolness of the night air soothed it.

Standing naked except for her hiking boots, she moaned into his mouth. She could feel his urge trapped between their bodies, and the roughness of his hands as they grasped her smooth skin. Lips broke from his, head rolling back. Both arms firmly encircled his neck, using his body to her advantage as she lifted both her legs to wrap around his waist.

Lips trailed kisses from his jawline to his neck, always leaving behind a tender caress. When she reached the nape of his neck, Anna bit at the skin roughly, teeth grazing the flesh. With mischief in her eyes, she glanced up at him before biting down again.

he loved how she so took to him and met his lips with her own need that seemed to match his own as their lips locked tightly and their tongues danced in the need for once more finding enjoyment within each others arms. Her body heated under his touch. He felt her breasts press to his chest as she crawled up him to wrap her legs around him and press her bare sex to his sweat covered length that grew at the feeling of her wetness to him.

His hands held her weight easily as his fingers pressed to the flesh of her ass and he let loose a low growl smelling her upon the air as she kissed him. Moaning at her bite he looked at her with more of a fire within his hues as shoes were kicked off and followed by his sweats leaving his lower half naked and the hard lenth pressed to her sex. His lips nipped at her neck as she bit him again, he returned the gesture while his hands moved her over the length of his cock that threatened to once more impale her upon it all

Anna stifled a laugh as he reacted to her, proud of herself that she was able to abstract this sort of reaction from him. Arms and legs clung tightly to him as he bounced her around, shifting to try to rid himself of his sweats and shoes. Skin on skin, she rolled her hips so that her core barely brushed against his throbbing length.

Feeling him nip back at her, Anna canted her head so that her skin was exposed to him. Back arched, pressing her pert breasts farther against his hardened chest. Finding amusement in prolonging what he may have wanted most, she dropped her legs down his. Arms let go, allowing her to land on her feet in front of him.

Like a hawk watching its prey, she circled around him. Resuming so they faced each other, she pressed her body roughly against his and slid down his front. Tongue caught his tip, barely brushing it before she returned to a full stance. Small hands captured his, guiding them to caress her body.

Her laugh brought his smile to his face as she clung to him and teased him by her bouncing upon his shaft without entering. her flesh rolling to his as he nipped and bit her neck that was so offered to his pleasures. Only to have moments later her body slide from his and she teased him as the scent and tension of sex filled the air. He gave her moment to circle him as he pulled his shirt off and she stopped in front of him but as she tried to give him a predatory look she would see his was much truer to that course.

His hands were already enroute to her body grasping her shirt, feeling her hands on his as he pulled it up over her head, feeling his fingers brushing her breasts as the moon rose fuller into the sky. His thumbs brushed past her nipples before fingers pinched them then he leaned down pulling one into his mouth sucking upon her hard nipple slowly as his hands roamed lower over her body drawing closer to her sex and ass

Eyes drifted to the night sky, watching as the light faded around them. The moon hung highly above them, its pure glow beginning to illuminate the world. "Look, it's a fool moon," she whispered, gasping as she felt his mouth envelop her firm mound, "you know they say the wildest things happen under the full moon."

Lips curled into a grin, hips swaying as she felt his hands roam lower on her body. Arm outstretched, fingers reaching toward the hard length waiting for her. Coiling around his girth, she slid her hand from base to tip. "Mmm, that feels nice." Again, her voice was a whisper, her tongue seeping out to lick over her lips. Free hand roamed to the unattended breast, fingers flicking at her own nipple to give him a performance.

He did not look up as she spoke of the moon " aye that it is " his deep voice muffled slightly as he licked upon the breast and nipple smirking at her words " Aye the full moon can bring out the beast in some people "A tone of need and lust filled her ears with his tone as she gripped his already rock hard cock. He groaned to her breast as she stroked him and his hand slipped to her pussy.

He smirked as he sucked hard upon her nipple while her hand played with her breast. Fingers danced along her slick opening " seems your already for me " as his other hand slipped around her waist hoisting her up off the ground the thick head of his shaft brushed her pussy as he moved that hand to her mouth giving her a mouth full of his fingers covered in her own excitement He ran the shaft continuously over the length of her sex. before she felt it pushing towards her slick opening

Anna loved the tone of his voice, the way it growled out his desires of lust. Eyes closed to him while his mouth worked over her nipple, her opposite hand still moving to stimulate the other perky mound. She could feel his long fingers trailing down her body, moving intentionally toward the slit that led to her warm center. "Mmmhmm." She whispered, replying to his proclamation that she was ready to feel the thickness of him again.

The fist coiling around his length was moved as he rotated her position. Mouth opened, willingly accepting his fingers as they stuffed her mouth. Sucking on them, she opened her eyes so he could see the enjoyment in her face. Legs parted, revealing her folds to him. As he teased her with his stroking, she furrowed her brow in anticipation. Finally, she felt him push into her. With relief, she rocked forward to show her acceptance.

Her sounds of enjoyment was something he could never grow tired of as hse sucked hard upon her nipple and enjoying the taste of her flesh within his mouth. His tongue danced and played with her hard nipple while his fingers buried themselves in her sloppy sex marveling how wet she was for him. AS he pulled from her tit his eyes locked to hers as she sucked on his fingers cleaning him of her juices.

"I love watching you taste yourself " and as he slid her down upon his cock and her warmth surrounded him" but I love even more how tight you are around my cock" his lips touched her neck " I am going to fuck you raw cousin. " and with that he let his lusts take over. His fingers gripped the cheeks of her ass as he lifted her up easily in his arms slamming her back down upon him as his hips thrust upward

"I love tasting myself just for you." She replied, tilting her head so that her long, black hair fell and drifted out over her shoulders, spilling down to cover her chest. "I'd let you watch anything you wanted." She added, exhaling just as she felt him set her down over his entire length. His lips collided with her neck, instantly heating the area around it. The softest moan was elicited from her lips, letting him know she loved his actions as much as she did the words he spoke to her.

With his declaration and promises, his hands became harsh as they roughly grabbed at her pale cheeks. No moment to adjust was given as his aggressive motions picked her up and set her back down on him, each time impaling her more rapidly. Her hands went to his back, nails digging into the skin as she held tightly to him.

He could hear her lusty response to his words and actions as she offered more but his mind was slowly clouding over. The moon above was calling out to him and as it rose higher into the night sky the less control he had over himself. The soft form of her only pushed him deeper and faster into the call of the wolf. The soft moan sent a shiver run threw his body while her heat matched his. Her nails ripping into his flesh as she hugged him tightly

He was starting to lose any rational thought but one of his last was lifting her up and he put her down upon a sleeping bag on her knees. A deep lusty growl left his lips as he stood behind her. As slid his cock back to her wet cunt she could feel him push in and maybe it could be just her mind but he would seem thicker. Within the feeling of her walls sheathing around his cock red eyes looked up into the night sky as he felt his muscles bulging , and his body going threw its change.

Dark blue fur began to grow upon his body. His face twisted as it grew longer and his teeth grew to the size of small daggers. His body grew in height to over nine feet tall and as his hips continued to pump her she felt him truely stretching her now. Far thicker then he had been before as if he was splitting her in two he with a howl that left his lips pierced her cervix in a thrust and slammed home the thick cock right into her room as the sound of his triumph echoed around them

There was a moment when Anna realized her cousin was changing, though she never would have guessed exactly how it was happening. Instead, she made the presumption that the call of lust was overtaking him, hazing his mind and driving him to become somewhat more reckless with her body. Her arms tightened around him, as if to not only hold onto him but to keep him more grounded.

He tore her body from his, scooping her up and replacing her on the sleeping bag. On hands and knees she stretched out, using her limbs to anchor and brace herself to the fabric on the ground. Though he wasn't any more forceful than he had been with her only moments ago, she winced as his length spread her depths. Legs parted a little more, trying to better accommodate the thick girth probing her expanding center.

His growl seemed wrong. It was too deep for this young human man; too animal-like to be her cousin's. Head snapped sharply, eyes cutting back to watch in horror as his form began to transform, to grow bigger. Muscles increased before her very eyes, his face elongated. The tanned hue of his complexion began to darken while thousands of hairs thickened into what could only be fur. He became taller, towering over her so much that she feared he would outgrow the trees. The change caused his hips to rise, thus Anna was forced to stand at an awkward angle or else her small frame would rip apart.

Shocked beyond all belief, she didn't know what to do. She was too frightened to run, too fearful of what he may do. He continued to pummel into her, to use her petite body to his will. Each thrust hurt, though at the same time she oddly enjoyed it. Mouth fell agape and with his howl, the poor teenager screamed into the night.

Even if he had wanted to stop it he couldn't the one time of the month when he had no control the pull of the full moon was to strong upon the curse that ran threw his body. The smell of the girl filled his nostrils as they flared in lust. Taking her like she was his bitch from behind he could now smell her fear as she realized that he had changed. BUt yet the small sounds of her pain and pleasure as the thick cock of the beast moved with more surety within her.

Its body engulfed hers as and she could feel the many hairs of its soft fur moving over the back of her body as its rough tongue licked the sweat from her back. Moving her completely to her hands and knees, its large limbs on each side of her as it contined to mount her from behind. It grunted in pleasure as the hard flesh of the animal pounded its way into her tight cunt. It was obvious the were creature was completely enjoying her small frame and the tightness of her walls as she felt that massive head pound into the depths of her body.

Anna continued to scream until her voice gave way and cracked. Hoarse and strained, she closed her mouth, admitting defeat. Sweat glistened across her body, which trembled in so much fear she could hardly keep herself still. "Please," she cried out, "please don't hurt me. Michael, is that you?" She asked the creature, finding no traces of her cousin in the wolf body.

She felt the fur pressing into her body, his tough tongue lapping at the coat of sweat. She could hear the panting of his breath, the young girl afraid he was going to kill her when he was finished. With each hard thrust, he pushed himself to the hilt. Her body bucked, trying to accommodate such a wide girth. Lurching, she tried to crawl away from him buthe held her too tightly.

She groaned, pressing her hands down into the ground to keep herself anchored. "Do you know who you are?" She asked, her body starting to like how rough he was with her. "If you do then you know what I like." It was her way of comforting herself, to tell herself he was still there inside that body.

It wasn't long before her screams faded from the loss of voice and her words begged for him. The voice that followed was growled and low almost hardly audible " I love this ass of yours cousin" the best he could do for the beast was at its most powerful at this time. Again the beast asserted its control and his hips started once more. The large hands lifted up and she felt the points of hte claws at her mounds but with control the grip never once pierced her flesh

Instead it groped and used them to pull her back onto him. He seemed to have more length to him as well as he pounded into her with the basic need to mate . The beast let out a howl of pleasure as it took it from her the sounds of her wet pussy as his cock repeatedly invaded her depths. She could feel its enjoyment as it took her. The massive cock throbbing with excitement within her as he worked on her to take more with every time he sheathed himself into her

That was a statement her cousin would have said, but she wasn't sure how much of him was left in this beast. He could easily snap her neck with his strong muscles, but she wanted to believe she could still trust him. His claws were grasping her mounds in a way that she knew he could rip them to shreds if he wanted to.

Still, he didn't seem to have any desire to cause her harm. He was in his most primal frame of mind, sawing away at her like she was just a toy to him. As he howled, she cried out in pain. "Oww." She added, tucking her chin down to her chest. She'd thought his length to be big before, but the massiveness of this was beyond belief. Labor, she thought, couldn't be this bad.

Thinking back on the day, she thought the pieces were starting to fall together. He had left her little clues, though she had never realized what they meant. One hand lifted from the ground, reaching back to rest on his hairy hip. "Let's try it another way, cousin." She begged, wanting relief from the relentless stretching.

he was lost in his pleasures even as she cried out in pain. At his place it was hard for the rational mind to come to the front , though there was an intelligence wihtin the eyes it was still more beast then man. Her begging took time to reach his foggy mind as the thick cock continued to plow into the girl . For the beast there was no other way and it was how its victims had been taken.

But it finally did pause as it looked down at her something within him and the movement slowed though for how long it could remain so with the scent of sex within the air driving its mind maddening with lust and need.

Perhaps he did hear her request, but he wasn't going to oblige it. Michael was gone, lost inside this massive wolf. She could feel how deeply he was penetrating her, squeezing his girth in her insides. When she felt him pause, Anna lurched forward and pulled herself off of him. Knees collapsed, letting her drop down on the blanket. Rolling over on her back she looked up at him. Legs closed, clutching tightly to each other. The girl's body was in pain, though some part of her had liked it, too.

Back
Top Bottom