Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A furball and his cousin (Marcuss and Autumn)

Ceron

Supporter
Supporter
Continued once again }}}}

It was the sight to behold to see her mouth open and tongue out while his hand slid over the thick shaft pointed right at her face. The sounds of her groans growing more urgent as she finally let loose a long low sound and her rich smell filled the air as she hit her peek and released. As she pulled the brush out and her cum pooled down between her thighs she would see his hand moving faster only turned on more as the make shift toy was discarded.

With the turn of her body to him seeing her so eagerly awaiting his release "Tell me how much you want my cum slut.. Let your slutty words fall upon my ear letting me know just how you need it " his voice spoken soft but commanding he let a thick drop of his precum fall upon her lips seeing his fingers tighten around his excited shaft urging more drops out to wet her pallet with what was imminent by the way he stroked and it seemed his sac grew heavier with the biuld up of cum he was willing to unleash all over her

Anna watched his hand rapidly stroking his length, directly responded to the actions her body had made. It was satisfying to know that his excitement was due to her, and it served as the driving force for her exhausted body. She stayed silent for a moment, though she wasn't ignoring him. Instead, she was eager to taste the transparent drops beading on her tongue.

She kept her face close to his length, though her eyes were angled to his face so she would see the sincerity in them. "I need to feel the warmth of your sticky seed coating my entire body, marking me as your territory. I want to taste it on my tongue, feel it splash on my face, and let it drip down my body." She leaned forward, licking what his hands didn't cover just to prove her point. "You know you want that, too, cousin."

It was easy to understand her silence for her eyes spoke volumes as she seemed to be glued to his thick cock. Her lips mere inches form the head her words set his body on fire like it was all he needed to send him over the edge feeling her tongue touching upon his flesh and his hand flew over the full length. He groaned out "Considered yourself marked whore " and her tongue got another thick drop of his precum seeming to be flowing freely as it seemed he hardened more. She could see his body straining as he struggled to keep it contained , like he was trying to biuld it up to fulfill both of their wants.

She would note His body tensing more and his eyes lost contact with hers for a moment as they rolled up into the back of his head. "Bath in it cum slave" and she would feel the first full hard blast hit her face, tongue and even a good amouth land in her mouth. A grunt of pleasure his eyes moved back to her and as his fist reached the head another thick hard stream coated her face and her hair completely. The thick hot seed slowly starting to drip down as another blast of cum covered her features completely not hint of skin showing and more of it landed upon her neck and shoulders. His hand directing the continued stream of cum feeling as feel upon her chest and tits moving the thick cock back and forth.

His body shook with the force of his orgasm as more landed upon her large perky breasts his eyes glued as his cum slid down as he covered more of her flesh. Within two more hard releases her front was completely covered and his cum pooling around her body. He turned to her side aiming for the back of her head and back as he seemed to hold an endless amount of his seed. SHe would feel the long hair thick with his cum and another shot covering her back and a purposeful shot right to her round ass.

Finally she would feel his hand upon her cum covered head " Open up cuz it is dessert time " and he forced his still cumming cock right into her mouth feeling as he pumped more of his hot seed into her mouth and down her throat once more filling her stomach to the point of bursting watching it force her belly bigger and his excess seed slipping from the corners of her mouth as he withdrew and gave his cock a few more squeezes to coat her face and tits with several more inches of cum.

Anna had a fragile spirit, the death of her father had proven that. She was easily manipulated, vulnerable to her own environment. A girl like her would have normally broken from his degrading names, but she didn't mind because to her, they were all true. She wasn't a whore, but she was his whore. She was anything he wanted her to be, marked both verbally and physically by him.

With his words and the condition of his body, she knew what was coming. She'd experienced him enough that day to know how powerful his orgasms were, and it still astounded her how much of the milky substance his body could contain. It seemed impossible, yet she'd been covered in it many times in the previous hours. Eyes clenched tightly just as the first sprays of his stringy cream sputtered out onto her face.

The warmth spread over her firm breasts, slid down her toned stomach, dripped onto her hard thighs, streamed down her back, and dribbled over the round globes of her backside. She felt like he was burying her in himself, wrapping her up like a new bride delivered to her groom. Feeling the hand to her head and the dictation, she opened her mouth freely. She was prepared for it so her gag reflex was relaxed, though she hadn't been expecting so much to slide down her throat. For a moment, she felt like she was drowning, but she trusted him enough to keep her safe.

Just like he'd done before, he filled her to the maximum capacity, her abused tummy bulging slightly as if she'd consumed a big meal. She stayed still, though, rocked back on her heels with her chest puffed out to give him a better target.

Was he taking advantage of her .. Yes in many ways he was but then again he wasn't. Sure he was turning her into a slut, a whore but she was his and no one else's. Only she would do the things he wanted and like it so much. Only she would take all he had to offer and beg more form him. Even as he seemed to sculpt her out of his own cum he pulled back form her mouth as she gagged upon his massive load and the last of peek coated more of her face and breasts that she so offered for him to take. His breakign was hard as he finally squeezed out the last few drops onto her and he had to sit on the edge of the tub.

Slowly his hues looked her over "and this is the second most beautiful sight I have seen yet.. The first was you coming down those stairs for the first time Anna " he smiled licking his lips not at all surprised at how much he had cum but then he had time to gotten use to things. "you will get use to it Anna " He had not moved yet still enjoying the sight of her covered in his cum as it dripped form her body onto the tub. The smell of sex was thick in the air which filled him with every single breath he took .

When he had milked every last ounce of his hot seed onto her skin, she slowly opened her eyes. Gaze drifted over herself, seeing hardly any traces of her own flesh through the thickness coating it. Though she desperately needed a shower, she wouldn't ask him if she could turn on the water in case it offended him to wash away a masterpiece he had created. Her cheeks blushed beneath it at his compliment, feeling proud he thought that what he had done to her was beautiful.

Anna rocked back into the base of the tub, her legs stretching out in front of her. Her back and shoulders rested against the cool tile in a relaxed state. Her wet hair stuck to her shoulders and face, strands of dark locks plastered everywhere. "I like it, whether I'm used to it or not." She was tired, that was obvious. Still, she wanted him to use her as much as he needed to. Pale blue irises looked at the bottom of the tub, watching as some of the excess cum dripped onto it. She lifted her hand, gently touching it to his cheek. "I may be useless on this camping trip." She teased, sitting up. "Tell me of some of the things you plan to do with me." It was idle conversation, the girl wanting to hear more of his voice.

He couldn't see the blush as she was painted white at the moment. Watching as she stretched out and relaxed he smirked at her words still he could see he had completely worn her out. He helped her stand reaching over he turned the shower on helping her remove what had become her second skin. "And I don't htink you will be useless Anna tomorrow you rest I will take care of the packing " he offered to her a gentle smile "as to what I have planned I think it should remain a surprise.. " his arms came around her as she gained her natural color

Giving her a gentle kiss on her lips " Finish up and meet me in bed. You look like you need some sleep " his hand slipped threw her wet hair and trailed down her body giving her another lusting and appreciative look. Stepping out of the shower he dried himself off and headed down the hall to his room leaving the wet towel on the dresser and slipped under the covers. His eyes closed while he waited on her to join him not at all picturing that the day would end this way.

Anna was grateful when he reached to help her up and even turned the water on for her. She stood under the warm stream, picking up her bath sponge and body wash to rinse away the added nutrients he had given her skin. She quickly -but thoroughly- cleaned herself, dipping her head back to wash her hair. She did not like to keep him waiting, even though showering was a necessity she was not willing to forgo.

She returned the kiss, watching him leave. Alone, she stood in the shower a little longer, letting it soothe her tired body. Reluctantly, she turned off the water. Grabbing a towel, she dried her body. Her long hair was squeezed to rid it of the excess water before she would plug in the hair dryer to run it swiftly over her thick locks. When they were only slightly damp, she cleaned up the bathroom.

Picking up her pajamas, she carried them with her as she silently exited down the hallway. Quietly, she opened the door. Closing it behind her, she placed her clothes on the dresser at the opposite end of where the towel was so that she could grab them in a hurry if needed. Pulling back the covers, she climbed into bed next to him, immediately pressing her naked body to his.

He smiled at the sound of her Entering his room and he made room for her on the small twin bed. his arms came around her and drew her in PLeased to feel her naked with him He felt her back to his chest as she would feel his now soft member nestle right to the crack of her ass. HIs lips touched to her neck " sleep well Anna " his soft words whispered in her ear .

He pulled the covers up over them and fell to sleep one of his large hands came to rest upon her breast as if holding onto it threw the night. When she would wake up the next morning she would find herself back in her own bed . He always woke up early and this morning was no different. With his sweats he went out for his daily run. it was his time to think which this morning as the events of the previous day set in.. He needed.

There was a brief moment when Anna worried that she would oversleep and her mother would find one bed to be empty while the other would be too crowded. He kissed her fears away, though, with the single touch of his lips to her neck. Nestled in a warm bed, she realized how exhausted she was, eyes too heavy to remain open. She wouldn't recall her last thought before she finally drifted off to a peaceful sleep in his arms.

The sun rose early in the east, the bright rays peeking through the blinds of the downstairs bedroom. Joan pulled herself from bed, showered and dressed quickly, and headed upstairs to see the kids before she left for the day. Michael was on his way out the door in sweats, the older woman greeting him with a smile. Opening her daughter's room, she was pleased to see the girl snuggled in bed, sleeping with what seemed to be a grin on her face. So as to not disturb her, she closed the door quietly and crept down the stairs to leave the house.

A few hours would pass before Anna's thick eyelashes batted open. It took a moment for her to realize she was back in her own room, having recalled falling asleep in the one next to her. Though she had rested well, her body ached tremendously. Slowly, she pushed the covers back, letting her legs fall out of bed. It took a few tries, but she finally was able to pull herself to her feet.

Every inch of her hurt, causing her to dress with the speed that matched a snail's pace. She remembered they were going hiking, but she also recalled the rules he had made. Choosing no undergarments, she pulled on an army green mini skirt, a black tank top, and a pair of black hiking boots. Some shorts, pants, sweaters and other garments needed for the trip were tossed into a backpack for later. With a grin on her face, she grabbed the bag and left the room, grateful her mother would not be there to see her limp.

Up early as usual he was pleased to find his Aunt up having talked to her for a few moments and gotten her blessing to take Anna on the trip with him. Coming back from his jog he was bathed in sweat as the shirt and pants stuck to him. He He watched Anna limp down the stairs but noted her lack of under clothing as well as her limp.. " You sure your gonna be ok for this sexy ?" His eyes offered a touch of concern in them seeing the effects of yesterday's activities. He reached up and took her backpack from her setting it near the door " Should eat and sit for a bit , we got plenty of time and I still need to take a shower and get the gear packed"

His voice much kinder and gentler then it had been in their couplings. He on the other hand seemed well relaxed and full of energy His smile seemed to stay on his features and she could feel as well his gaze upon her. Which really he couldn't help but then he had yet to meet one who so willing took everything he had to give and beg, ask for more. He peeled his shirt off offering her a view of his broad and well muscled chest. Turning to her his arms came around her and pulled her close to him mindful of her aches and pains. "We can postpone this a few days " offering her time to heal some for there would be other full moons and other times to truly introduce his cousin to the animal side of him

He should have noticed how much she had done already just to please him. In truth, she was packed and ready to go, eager to get away from the house with him for a few days out in the woods where there would be no one to bother them. Seeing him, she couldn't help but grin, her tired face looking bright even through its exhaustion. "Yes, I will be more than okay. Just everything hurts. . . it's not a big deal." She teased, even if her entire body did feel like it had run a marathon.

Pale irises fell over his glistening body, admiring the way he looked even when coated in sweat. She fell easily into his arms, not minding that he was soaked with perspiration from his run. Fingers slipped down his chest, nails lightly grazing his hardened body. "No, I want to go." She assured him, standing on her tip-toes to try to reach his lips. "Is there anything I can do to help you pack?" She asked, her hands falling to the waistline of his sweatpants. "I don't want you to have to do all the work by yourself." Lips finally pressed lightly to his, her feet elevating her as highly as her stature would allow.

All of what she was doing wasn't lost on him, he simply did not want to wear her out completely. Still he could hear and see the eagerness about her while she spoke and he could feel her eyes on him while her nails sent shivers threw his body. His head moved down to meet her lips offering to her a soft and gentle kiss " Nope just have a good meal and let your body relax I got everything covered. " he gave her a wink and his arms slipped aorund her holding her tightly while he deepened the kiss between them . His tongue masterfully moved around hers teasing her while his hands roamed over her body and she could feel his excitement already stirring .

With a slow intake of breath he broke the kiss " Better stop or we are never leaving the house " his tone was like and he gave her a light pat on he rear "You definitely look sexy " giving a wink he slipped from her and went about packing things up. "Anyways Anna you will be getting probably the toughest work out ever this evening " his smile was huge and one had to wonder what exactly was in store for her " I think I saw a spot up on the mountian. Doesn't look like it should be to hard to get to , Should be there by nightfall I think "

Anna let him kiss her with as much control and fervor as he wanted, her mouth open and willing to accept it. She reveled in his embrace, feeling like nothing could be better than the security his arms offered to her. Cheeks glowed from the compliment, eyes sparkling back at him. When he broke away from her, hands trailed down his arms until they could no longer reach him. To keep them from feeling empty, she set them firmly to her hips, turning so she could watch him. "Oh, I think I'm up for the challenge." Wink was returned before she walked from the living room into the kitchen.

Anna was too excited to have an appetite, but she knew she needed something to be in on her stomach. Sauntering over to the cabinets, she opened one containing a few boxes of cereal. Forefinger extended, touching each box. Lips pursed pensively, trying to decide. Instead, she grabbed a granola bar and tossed it on the counter behind her. Next, she poured herself a glass of milk. With a glass in one hand and the bar in the other, she leaned over the counter on her elbows. Though she was tired enough to know she needed to sit down, she was too restless. She ate quickly, throwing away the wrapper and washing the glass when she was done.

It was amazing just how she wanted him. He had a feeling that given the chance they would never leave thier bed. He saw how she glowed under his words feeling her touch linger as she moved from him . A chuckle fled from his lips at her words of the challenge and let her eat. It didn't take him long to get things together. A single bag, soem can goods, water and cooking supplies he needed little else. He only brought an extra set of clothing . He soon returned to the kitchen and made himself some breakfast as well. Watching her as she moved about restless

"Tell me cuz.. Are you truely enjoying this. I mean seriously all that I have put you threw You sure it is what you want " A moment of truth offered between them His eyes set on her loving how she looked and he couldn't help a wanting look to blow past his eyes. "gods your sexy. " he grinned forgetting his breakfast for a moment " I just don't want to push you or damage you .. I know things haven't been easy for you " his voice was soft and gentle as he spoke to her

As he came into the kitchen to prepare a meal from himself, Anna bustled about the room. She cleaned the counters twice, scrubbing away at dirt that didn't exist. The magnets on the refrigerator were rearranged, her fingers lingering over a picture of herself and her dad when she was much younger. Her heart was breaking in her chest. . . had already shattered into a million pieces. She missed him, the melancholy of his loss nearly consuming her entirety. That was, until Michael came along and showed her a little hope.

Hearing his voice, she turned to him. "Yes." She smiled, her head nodding enthusiastically. "How could you think that I'm not?" She sauntered forward, coming up behind him. Her chin rested on his shoulder, lips puckered to his neck. "You're helping me, if anything. Sure, you're pushing my body, but you're healing the rest of me." She whispered, nuzzling against him. "Lets not talk about this. We're going to have fun on the little trip."

As he ate he watched her move about giving thoughts to other things which he knew he could take a wild guess and be correct on . She seemed to clean the place spotless and then spotless again before deciding the magnets were not to her liking. As she came up behind him and he finished his last bite , smiling at her words he would not ruin her mood feeeling her nuzzling to his neck and her soft breath coming onto his flesh " Yeah I think this trip will be a lot of fun" chuckling knowingly he slipped his hand between her thighs and slid it up ward

She felt his thick fingers push to her sex threw the clothing rubbing her slowly " Then I guess we should get going " Slipping it under the shorts and he ran the finger over her folds before bringing it to his mouth " hmm dessert" chuckling he stood up grabbing his dishes and putting them in the dishwasher " Well Anna lets get going want to make camp by sunset " and he headed off into the living room shouldering the heavy pack easily , and grabbed her back over his shoulder "want to lead the way sexy"

Anna remained motionless as his hand slid up her inner thighs to rest on her center. Tongue licked her lips, heart skipping a single beat. She watched him with intrigued eyes as he pulled his fingers away, letting them dip into his mouth. Mouth curled into a smile at being called dessert, though he left her wanting when he broke away to put up the dishes. Oh, indeed, the trip would certainly be fulfilling.

After composing her thoughts, she followed him into the living room. "I can take my bag." She reached out for her small backpack, but he had already shoved it onto his shoulders. Going to the front door, she grabbed her set of keys off of the metal hook. She opened the heavy object, allowing him to pass before she would shut it and lock up the house. Getting behind him, she dropped the keys into the front pocket of her backpack. "I can take us to the woods, but I don't know where we're going from there. We're not going to get lost are we?" She asked with concern in her voice.

The summer heat was already blaring down on them, even in the early hours. She hoped he packed enough water for them, though she knew he was intelligent enough to do that. Without waiting for him, she trekked down her drive way to the field across the street. Heavy boots maneuvered her with ease, her legs taking long strides toward the entrance of the woods.

With his enhanced senses he could smell her sudden excitement as its enjoyable scent added a touch to the air as he took in a slow breath. He felt her eyes and smile on him while he put the dishes away and cleaned up after himself. With her bag already shouldered he chuckled " I know you can but I can also see how sore you are and this walk probably isn't going to help " he gave her a wink as she shut the door behind them . Nodding to her directions " I think I can find the spot and no we won't get lost, I am pretty adapt at finding my way home " adjusting the larger pack towards the center of his back he followed her to the woods enjoying the view she gave him.

His shirt starting to stick to his shirt he pulled a canteen from the side of the pack taking a sip and handing it to her before taking what looked like a small deer trail. What might be surprising is how well he moved along the narrow pathway for his large bulk. Nothing snapped under his steps holding the gait of that of a predator seeming at home under the thick canopy of the tree tops above.

The shade offered some relief from the heat though the humidity from the lake still kept things fairly warm. "SO your telling me that with all of this around you've never gone exploring ?" he paused letting her catch up with him, the sounds of the forest soft around them holding a look of surprise to his features with her lack of knowledge at least of the surrounding trails

When they entered the growth of trees, Anna let him pass her. He seemed determined to reach a specific spot before dusk, which may be more easily achieved if he was leading the two of them. The shade was appreciated, though it certainly didn't suppress the heat of the day. Hand graciously accepted the canteen, tilting it to her lips. For a split second, she thought about pouring some of the water down her shirt to cool herself, but its contents were precious and could not afford to be wasted. When her mouth was no longer dry, she handed it back to him.

"I'm more of a water person so I just hung around the lake. Mom wouldn't have let me go exploring by myself anyway. Even if I had, I'd probably still be wandering around somewhere." She laughed, glancing at the back of his head.

Anna had to nearly leap to catch up with him, his steps almost doubling even her widest strides. He was so. . . big. His muscled frame sat atop long legs, and it was hard for her smaller stature to keep up. She tried, though, and every effort made caused her achy body more pain. Finally, she reached out to take his hand so that the two would be matched in speed. Of course, she still had to fall slightly behind as the path was quite narrow. "I'm not even sure what kind of animals are out here. I know deer and small creatures, but you don't think there are bears and wolves do you?"

Taking the canteen back he hooked it onto the back pack. Glancing at her as she spoke he grinned and nodded " Well water can be a lot of fun. "His deep voice bringing back still fresh memories not even twenty four hours old. Her light laugh catching his ears" Well Then Aunt Joan is smart on that point.. " he gave a chuckle as he brought her up to his steps. He slowed his long gait some so she could keep up with him Not wanting to lose her or tire her out to soon knowing he was going to be putting her threw a hike. "Well bears shouldn't have to worry about they generally shy away from humans unless hungry or provoked. " he left the wolves part alone only giving a slight grin.

"I must say I am enjoying it out here so much more peaceful then the city.. Can be stifling sometimes" And no where to let loose and run, No where to hide or even to hunt when he wanted. He seemed more relaxed out here and almost like he belonged. "Well the good thing is with me you get to see more of what's out here " His voice seemed light as if he was looking forward to the roaming and exploring his hand slipped in hers to help her along but still keeping at her pace " And no one can hear your screaming either"

"Yes, water can be fun." She caught the hint in his voice, her own returning it to him. She recalled how quickly they'd gotten to know each other out in the lake the day before. She was glad when he pulled her up beside him and slowed his pace so that her smaller frame could match his steps. "Well, I suppose if a bear comes after me, I'm in trouble. You could probably fight one off with your bare hands, though." She winked, lightly bumping her hip to his.

"I like it out here. Mom thought it would be good to get away from city life and the memories of everything. . ." she trailed off, knowing he understood what she meant. She liked when his hand fit into hers, his warmth permeating through her skin. "Why would I be screaming?" She asked, eyes wandering up to his. Lips suppressed their grin, wanting to hear the words from him. "Think something's going to get me?" Free hand reached across him, brushing down the front of his pants. "I wonder what that could be."

With the sound of her voice and the response he gave a goos laugh" Yes cousin.. water can be very good, giving the wink of playfulness taht they seemed to consistently share. He took a moment to her next jest "Well atleast we would have plenty of meat and one hell of a fur blanket " deciding to simply go with it as she didn't realize just how close to that truth she was. He returned the bump while they walked and the sun continued to rise hitting its peek .

Letting his hand slip from her hand his arm came around her waist as she seemed to let her words trail off. As she warmed up and her next series of questions with her grin. He chuckled as she grabbed at his crotch and shook his head " I think that right now we should take a lunch break . And don't worry You will be having plenty to reason to scream after we make camp" his hand smacked her upon her ass , pulling from her and the large pack slipped form his back as he also set down her smaller bag.

He unpacked the sandwiches and tossed her a small bottle of water. " enjoy" giving a grin he rested againt a tree enjoying the shade taking a bite into his .

Feeling his large hand smack her flesh, Anna playfully winced. "Ouch," she teased, reaching back to lift her skirt so that she could expose his mark to him. "Lunch sounds good." Welcoming a break, she dug her boots into the ground, scouring it for any signs of insects or harmful plants before she sat down.

Reflexes acted, catching the bottle of water with ease. The enthusiastic teenager waltzed around him, swaying her hips in a flirtatious manner. Intentionally bending in front of him, she retrieved a sandwich. Finding a spot opposite him, she slide her back down the trunk of a tree, letting her legs unfold as she sank to the ground.

Unwrapping her lunch, she bent her knees so that they could serve as a make-shift table for her sandwich. Swift fingers tore it into countless smaller bites, a habit she'd had since she was a toddler. Chewing her food in silence, she found opportunities to steal glances from him. "What's the first thing you're going to do after we make camp?" She asked, making idle conversation to stir the air.

He chuckled as she winked at him and teased him with her ouch and lifted her skirt to show his marks while she sat down and took the offered food. Opposite to him as she leaned up against the tree she took the small bites and offered to his ears her question

" Well obviously set up camp. Which I am hoping we can reach the peek before the moon hits it apex" he shrugged making it look nonchalant and he inhaled his sandwich then a second one before downing his bottle of water. It was then that he leaned forward and his lips touched lightly upon her ear .

"Then my sweet hot little cousin we are going to play. Then after we play " his fingers slid up her thigh and pushed right to her cunt. Two thick fingers slipped into her as they turned around teasing her " Then I am going to enjoy more of every aspect of you. " His fingers started to pump steadily into her wet slit " you've been teasing me with this ass of yours all day and I am going to take you like an animal "

Back
Top Bottom