Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dungeons and Dragons... Satan's Game! (3.5 ED)

Lawless

The Divine
Wanting to start a D&D campaign over Yahoo Messenger.

If you're interested, IM me. ipissat_you

Don't just add me, cause I won't know what you want if you do, so IM me and tell me. xD

MORE INFO!

Uh... well, it won't be HEAVY smut, there WILL be a story. Umm... I show no favortism to any players, so if you're getting screwed, just be patient, it'll come around to everyone, lol.

Remember, I don't discriminate, I give everyone a hard time equally.

Just kidding.. I want it to be fun for everyone. If you tell me you want a smut scene, I'll do my best to make it happen... though, for the fellas... I do NOT play female NPCs. So yeah... we'll need more females than males. xD Everyone is welcome though.

Of course not, but I'm pretty sure most people don't want to play over messenger.

I agree with Kite. Nobody wants to do dnd on messengers. It's simply too "rushed".

Actually, there won't be as much smut.

Details? Not telling you the story line to my campaign, that's like reading the story to a Final Fantasy game before playing it.

As for messengers... it's just easier. You can actually have a night's campaign in a night, instead of in a week.

Rules and Characters​

If a player is gay, don't hit on them if you're the opposite sex.
If the player is het, don't hit on them if you're gay.
No Vow of Poverty
No Book of Nine
All templates must be approved.

That's pretty much it.

Gen-a-character goes like this.

4d6 for stats, reroll 1s and the lowest die after all 1s are re-rolled. Pick the top 3.
You'll get 2k in cash.
Gen up to lvl 5.

All alignments welcome.

Well, you've also not stated what day you'd want to play, if you have a specific time, and what is allowed character wise (outside of a few vague things). You say all alignments welcome, which is nice, but this can get screwy if someone wants to play evil and someone else wants to go paladin.

Are you using the typical objective morals of D&D? What world is this set in (General, Eberron, Faerun, homebrew, whatever).

You say gen UP to level five, so does everyone start at level five or can they (slash have a level adjustment of up to five with templates/racial hit die/lesbian barbarian cohorts) start at any level up to five? If everyone starts at five why only 2k when the DM guide says that normal 5th levels start with 9k?

Are any of the races house ruled (as half-orcs almost always are as they are terribly terribly underpowered compared to the other races or any of the other typical "evil" races outside of the drow or racial hit die ones)?

Then, again, there is the idea of what story is going to be behind this.

As for messenger, I'd suggest AIM. The chat has a dice roller function so there needn't be secret rolls or copy/paste from dice roller sites.

End nerding.

Lawless said:
Actually, there won't be as much smut.

Details? Not telling you the story line to my campaign, that's like reading the story to a Final Fantasy game before playing it.

As for messengers... it's just easier. You can actually have a night's campaign in a night, instead of in a week.

Well, with what you had before, all we knew is that there was a game being organized and smut could happen. So, LOL SMUT.

And no shit. I didn't ask for a FULL disclosure to your plot. Just details that you've begun to offer. Like character generation and basic rules. You still have yet to give us any ideas what this story is about. Even FF gives you hints with their art and summary on the back.

And anyone who's played D&D over IMs knows that you can do a lot in a night... IF everyone shows and IF everyone replies quickly. I've seen games that should have taken 2-3 hours take like 6 because people were epic slow with combat.

So really, can you be a bit more detailed in what you want?

Also, the 2k thing for a 5th level character. You haven't explained that either. Misan is correct in 9k being for a 5th level character according to the DMG and if you want it something different, you need to explain why we'd be shafted 7k in gold. That would immediately turn me away. I can do so much with that 7k.

Misanthropic. The reason I'm on BlueMoon looking is because I already have a group. We don't have anything started yet, and therefore no times yet. The only reason it's Yahoo is because the group I have so far USES Yahoo. Plus, I prefer not to sign my AIM on.

Now... level wise... your character level is up to five. Meaning if you want to be the tard who plays a level 1, go for it. I do monster races by level adjustment, because I haven't really gotten into the whole ECL thing, BUT, if you explain it to me, that could work out.

As for one person playing evil, and the other playing a Paladin... I leave it open, and say any alignment. If someone wants to play evil and isn't smart when there's a paladin around... not my problem. I go by the concept of... not TRYING to kill you until epic level... but what happens happens, if you die, you die. Just be glad it's not real life, lol.

The time, era, etc.

It's going to be homebrew, with the same basic dieties.

I'm going to say... semi-modern. Meaning... You can have Muskets, but I wouldn't advise it. They'll be one-shot weapons. I'll say they deal 3d6 damage, but takes quite a while to reload. Say... two rounds, to balance it out.

There will be four main lands. Plaeg, Tundra, Chivel (Pronounced like the band Chevelle), and Chilindriate. Plaeg is mostly Evil aligned, Tundra is mostly Chaotic aligned, Chivel is mostly Good aligned, and Chilindriate is mostly Lawful aligned.

Types of people you'd likely see in each.

Plaeg: Sorcerers, Necromancers, Clerics, Rogues, Wizards

Tundra: Sorcerers, Bards, Rogues, Clerics, Barbarians, Fighters

Chivel: Wizards, Sorcerers, Clerics, Bards, Fighters

Chilindriate: Knights, Samurai, Clerics, Fighters, Wizards

If you need anymore information, ask me.

Lawless said:
As for one person playing evil, and the other playing a Paladin... I leave it open, and say any alignment. If someone wants to play evil and isn't smart when there's a paladin around... not my problem. I go by the concept of... not TRYING to kill you until epic level... but what happens happens, if you die, you die. Just be glad it's not real life, lol.

That was not my worry at all. My worry is the whiny ass Paladins bitching and moaning because I want to play an evil character because they'd lose their abilities. Then they tell the rest of the party to be certain alignments (screw three off the bat) and almost always bitch about chaotic aligned people as well. Maybe I'm just jaded, but Paladins almost always end up "KEWL SMITEY POWERZ!" I've seen one player do one right. One. But I will admit that is my bias and bigotry because I also know people who take any "evil" alignment to try and screw over the entire party which is just as damn ridiculous as a Paladin being Lawful Stupid.

But, still, you have not stated if you are going to house rule anything or how the dice rolls are going to be held. Monster races aren't so much my worry as there are rules for them, what I more worry about is how ridiculously underpowered orcs/half-orcs/goblins are compared to say elves, halflings, and humans. Elves and halflings not only get balanced stats (one -2, one +2) but they also get many more benefits. Half-orcs/orcs get Darkvision and two/three negative stats. If they actually had things that balanced this out (certain martial weapons always taken as simple weapons, only ONE negative stat for half-orcs if any at all, half-orcs getting either a free feat or the +1 skill as humans to reflect the human half, OR A HIGH POWERED GUNHORSE!) and so on.

Also, do you have a scheduled time/when it is going to start?

But, as far as I can tell, this is at least Faerun level-mechanics (they had flintlock pistols and muskets), with God/desses such as Pelor/Wee Jas/Excelsior the Gigantic Breasted and Deep Vag-ed. Would races from Faerun/Eberron be allowed (Planetouched, Changelings, Warforged, etc)? And what is the very bare bones plot (what will gather us all together, such as rescuing a princess, taking over some place, hot lesbian mud wrestling night, etc) or will this be just one of the "Your character has their own reasons, fate throws you together" things? I'm okay with either one.

Paladins aren't my cup of tea. I normally play Chaotic, as well.

Book, race, etc wise. If I can pull up the info, I'll more than likely accept it.

As for the Orcs and whatnot being underpowered... nothing I can really do about that. Honestly, I play a goblin sometimes so I AM underpowered, just to mock the players who pick the races that give ungodly buffs. Doesn't matter if you're playing a tank fighter, if I'm a goblin, and decide to go into some kinda spellcaster... pass that will save, lol.

Dice rolls, I'm going to say trust system for the following reasons...

A. It's for fun. If we can't trust eachother to know that we're all trying to have fun, then we have a problem.
B. It's obvious when someone starts rolling 20s left and right, or 20s RIGHT when they need it, every single time.

So yeah...

Thanks, Drama, I'm gonna go look at those now. I'm sure there will be something useful in it.

Umm... no scheduling yet. Going to see when it's good for everyone.

Well, I'm usually good most nights really late. Saturday and Sunday nights are a lot easier for me to make as less errands can be done on those days.

And I am looking at playing a NE half-ogre something. Not sold on the class yet, but when I figure that out, I'll let you know.

Plus if you need books, PM me. I have more than I know what to do with.

Any updates on this? I'm curious as I'm making a character that'd need some approval from you, seeing as I need to dump a lot of the race's bonuses to reduce the LA to something acceptable.

Okay, the Naga as we have shaved it down.

Lost: Immunity to Maho/Taint as it has no application here
Cobra free feat as it has no application in this game

Stats: Str -2, Con +2, Int +2, Wis +2, Cha -2
Size: large
Speed: 40ft
Gains +2 to all Charisma rolls with other naga (thinking of nixing this due to his backstory)
-4 to Handle Animal and Ride
+2 on all Survival rolls

Total: Name: Kalpa Age: 27 Length: 17' Height: 10' Weight: 745 lbs Alignment: NE Goddess: Wee Jas
Str 14
Dex: 18 (was seventeen, added one level four)
Con: 20
Int: 20
Wis: 15
Cha: 8

Classes: Beguiler 2/Evoker 3
Hp: 42
Spells Per day: 0: 6/4
1: 4/2
2: 0/1
Ability Bonus grants 2/1/1/1/1 bonus spells for each class each day.

Wizard spells known: 0: all but Enchantment and Illusion
1: Spontaneous Search, Magic Missile, Ray of Enfeeblement, Ray of Flame, Lesser Orb of Sound, Reduce Person, Kelgore's Fire Bolt, Snilloc's Snowball, Unseen Servant, Hold Portal
2: Rainbow Beam, Ray of Sickness

Feats: Scribe Scroll (bonus), Empower Spell, Practiced Caster

This is the bare bones, I'll add more if this is all okay.

Are we doing max HP?

As a default, I'll put my HP on my sheet in both forms (rolled and max) so if/when you decide on that, I can just remove the wrong amount.

Back
Top Bottom