Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Fan x Celebrity

Hello Bluemoon! Thank you for taking the time to read my thread.

This is a specific craving post so feel free to read more about my roleplay style on my profile. ♡

Beneath The Surface
(Fan x Celebrity)

MC is a popular musician who goes by the stagename: Wik. The backwards spelling of his real name: Kim.

Known for his beautiful voice, style, and handsome features, he presents a pleasant public appearance to the media and holds an impressive fan base. The truth of his life, however, is merely concealed beneath the surface of this eye-catching facade.

The roots of Wik's aristocratic family lie in the blood stained trade of the Mafia. A family dynasty of power, wealth, and violence he is destined to one day take control of.

YC has been a fan of Wik since their pre-teen years when he first released his music to the world. As an avid fan, you have listened to every released album to date. In some ways, music served as a form of therapy. After awakening alone in a hospital at the age of 14, YC is told that their parents passed in a car crash they fail to remember. Now at the age of ____ (You decide) their life has held no limit of difficulties.

But after winning back-stage passes to Wik's latest concert in a mysterious online contest they never entered, their luck feels as though it is beginning to finally take a turn for the better. But who entered their name into this contest in the first place?

Perhaps their life is more entwined with their idol than they may think.

Back
Top Bottom