Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harry Potter Roleplay (Modern, and Smut Friendly)

Frogger

Pulsar
Hi there! Unfortunately I had started a Harry Potter role-play a while back, but it came to a staggering death not too long after starting. I'd like to begin another, if I can. Here are my thoughts:

-In Hogwarts, it is no longer frowned upon to use Muggle technology unless by the more "old-fashioned" Professors. Phones are not to interrupt classes, and there is even a computer lab built near the Library, but Wi-Fi is cut off at curfew.

-This will be set in the future, which means playing the descendants of original characters is possible. All I ask is that it's feasible, and please don't make your character invincible.

Now with all that said and done, is anyone interested in playing with me? I'd like to play a sexy Ravenclaw Professor, myself.

Hey hey

Same here happy to start this with you. I can either play flying or dada teacher. If you make a character thread again I will post fast.

That wasn't a end to this I ment my character thread is done :) people can apply there character into the thread linked by frogger

Me and frogger happy to assist anyone here with ideas above is the character thread for creation!

Going to open the first room for people's use. Will try and rp as much as I can as headmaster and teacher

Headmaster's office open for rp

Back
Top Bottom