Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any I Love It When They Strip!

Idlewyld

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
HI There:

It's Idle again. You can find the basics about me here. I want to dedicate this thread to my favorite kink - stripping! I just love it when clothes start coming off - either by choice or by circumstance. Here's some ideas that I'd enjoy exploring.

So there's no confusion - I'm a Heterosexual Male Myself

Dedication: If you choose to join a game with me, I would hope you intend to do so for the long haul. I certainly intend to return the favor.
Communication: I'm a big believer in PM'ing things to make sure we're on the same page. (I don't Skype though.) Certainly, please tell me if you're having a problem with my writing or you have an idea you want to work out.
Post Length: If we're posting 1x/day, I'd expect at least one decent paragraph, preferably three. If we're shooting posts back and forth, it can be shorter.
Maturity: Please treat me with respect, and I'll do the same.
Patience: I'm just coming back from a hiatus, so my posting may be slow/erratic. Please keep that in mind.

I enjoy playing both males and females, though I actually tend more towards the latter. (It just seems like the girls have more fun!)
My males tend to be quiet and introverted, if not completely socially awkward. But I'm more than open to playing to a different type.
Many of my females run the same type, though I also seem to gravitate towards either the 1) serious minded types or 2) the tsunderes. I generally like playing the second-choice roles - the childhood friends and the like.
I definitely want my characters and yours to be of age (18 or older)
Our characters don't necessarily have to be human (monsterboys and girls are definitely welcome), but I do need them at least recognizably humanoid.
That being said, I do love the kemonocuties.

My favorite genre would be Anime of different settings (Modern, Fantasy, Space) Likewise, pictures should be drawn/anime
Given the choice between System and Freeform, I think I like freeform better, though I'm certainly able to tolerate a system (especially one of the simpler ones) if the plot and character dynamics are there.
I don't generally do fandoms, though you can try suggesting some. I wouldn't necessarily say no to an Azur Lane fandom.
I've also discovered the Art of Little_Viktoria - If you want to try something based on something she drew, I'm all ears.
I can write in the forums or in PM's. I can communicate on Discord but I'd prefer not to RP there.
You should expect posts about 2-4 times per week, depending on my schedule.
Plotwise, I'm generally into humor and lighter material. Make me laugh.

I prefer FxF though I'm open to MxF (I'm happy playing either role.)
I'm as much into the romance than the sex itself. Woo my character. Seduce him or her. Or let my character pursue yours in like manner.
Likewise, I'm more into character interaction than bedroom activity.
As you've probably deduced, I'm definitely more into consensual relationships. NC-stuff should be left to the antagonists of our stories, like tentacle-monsters.
I'm very into foreplay.
Once our characters are in bed, I'm more into vaginal and oral, though anal isn't necessarily a dealbreaker.
And of course. I have something of a stripping fetish - that's the central theme of the games below!

To put it simply, I'm just not very hardcore. If what you've got in mind is exotic, you probably want someone else.
What I REALLY don't want is for the sex to get in the way of the story. When the posts turn to body parts and fluids, I generally find myself tuning out.
BDSM isn't really my thing, although a little light bondage is fine.
I'm sorry, but I'm really not into futas. Switching between genders is OK.
The obvious stuff (scat, etc.) is definitely out.

Beyond anything else, what I want is communication. If there's something you want altered or fixed in a post, or there's a plotline you want to pursue, PM me. Please. Do that, and I'm sure we'll have a great time playing together!

When the girl moved in next door, she seemed quiet and mousy. Then late one night, your character needed to stop by the Elks Lodge to use the restroom. Apparently it was rented out for a bachelor/ette party, and the entertainment is none other than... her. Things are going to get very different in the neighborhood...

She's the perfect roommate, except for one tiny thing. When she gets nervous, the clothes start flying off - both hers and everyone else's!

The supervisor here is firm yet kind. But when things get tense, well, let's say that things start to get interesting...

The sorceress has a great familiar that amplifies her power. The one drawback... The fairy needs a sacrifice to activate her gifts.

The clothes YC (or MC) has just received seem touched by heaven itself. They certainly convey a protective or social benefit (or both - the nature of the benefit will largely depend on the character and setting. There's just one problem: the outfit seems to want to slip away at the most socially inconvenient times...

This was designed for a fantasy setting, but it could be modified for other settings too!

There are parties and there are parties. And this is going to be a PARTY. The idea is simple. Every thirty minutes, each guest has to take something off, which will be set aside for donation to the less fortunate. How long will your characters stay? Will they go on to the bittersweet naked end? Who will they meet along the way? And what will happen once the last piece comes off?

It's a weekly thing. Just some friends... and some cards... and a whole lot of fun!

Welcome to the Burlesque - the hottest spot on the Strip. What makes it so popular? Well, it turns out that the more daring gambler can wager more than chips here!

The Pokeconomy makes for all sorts of interesting businesses, but perhaps none so controversial as the Wintergreen Rattata. The Rattata is a Pokeworld-wide chain of strip clubs in which the lovely ladies dance and disrobe with the assistance of their carefully trained Poke-partners. How this plays out would be worked out by us previous to the start of the game. It might be a simple romance or a police thriller or a sexy tournament or any of a thousand other possibilities.

Another variant on this theme would be a Kemonomimi-based club - there's much fun to be held in that as well.

So if you're interested, you know the drill...

Last edited:
Got a new plot there on the bottom. And I'm also going to try and start putting up some of my fave artwork here too. Like this one...

1678152119690.png

Not so much a stripping thing but try and tell me this isn't cute on so many levels (and this is one I'd definitely play if someone wanted)

1682195981899.png

Back
Top Bottom