Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Idle Thoughts - Some RP Ideas to Peruse (New Ideas!)

Idlewyld

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello there!

I'm a Heterosexual Male Myself

Dedication: If you choose to join a game with me, I would hope you intend to do so for the long haul. I certainly intend to return the favor.
Communication: I'm a big believer in PM'ing things to make sure we're on the same page. (I don't Skype though.) Certainly, please tell me if you're having a problem with my writing or you have an idea you want to work out.
Post Length: If we're posting 1x/day, I'd expect at least one decent paragraph, preferably three. If we're shooting posts back and forth, it can be shorter.
Maturity: Please treat me with respect, and I'll do the same.
Patience: I'm just coming back from a hiatus, so my posting may be slow/erratic. Please keep that in mind.

I enjoy playing both males and females, though I actually tend more towards the latter. (It just seems like the girls have more fun!)
My males tend to be quiet and introverted, if not completely socially awkward. But I'm more than open to playing to a different type.
Many of my females run the same type, though I also seem to gravitate towards either the 1) serious minded types or 2) the tsunderes. I generally like playing the second-choice roles - the childhood friends and the like.
I definitely want my characters and yours to be of age (18 or older)
Our characters don't necessarily have to be human (monsterboys and girls are definitely welcome), but I do need them at least recognizably humanoid.
That being said, I do love the kemonocuties.

My favorite genre would be Anime of different settings (Modern, Fantasy, Space) Likewise, pictures should be drawn/anime
Given the choice between System and Freeform, I think I like freeform better, though I'm certainly able to tolerate a system (especially one of the simpler ones) if the plot and character dynamics are there.
I don't generally do fandoms, though you can try suggesting some. I wouldn't necessarily say no to an Azur Lane fandom.
I've also discovered the Art of Little_Viktoria - If you want to try something based on something she drew, I'm all ears.
I can write in the forums or in PM's. I can communicate on Discord but I'd prefer not to RP there.
You should expect posts about 2-4 times per week, depending on my schedule.
Plotwise, I'm generally into humor and lighter material. Make me laugh.

I prefer FxF though I'm open to MxF (I'm happy playing either role.)
I'm more into the romance than the sex itself. Woo my character. Seduce him or her. Or let my character pursue yours in like manner.
Likewise, I'm more into character interaction than bedroom activity.
As you've probably deduced, I'm definitely more into consensual relationships. NC-stuff should be left to the antagonists of our stories, like tentacle-monsters.
I'm very into foreplay.
Once our characters are in bed, I'm more into vaginal and oral, though anal isn't necessarily a dealbreaker.
I have something of a stripping fetish - see my other thread. Having our characters clothes coming off in less than orthodox situations, whether by choice or by accident, is a definite turn-on for me.

To put it simply, I'm just not very hardcore. If what you've got in mind is exotic, you probably want someone else.
What I REALLY don't want is for the sex to get in the way of the story. When the posts turn to body parts and fluids, I generally find myself tuning out.
BDSM isn't really my thing, although a little light bondage is fine.
I'm sorry, but I'm really not into futas. Switching between genders is OK.
The obvious stuff (scat, etc.) is definitely out.

Beyond anything else, what I want is communication. If there's something you want altered or fixed in a post, or there's a plotline you want to pursue, PM me. Please. Do that, and I'm sure we'll have a great time playing together!

NOW ON TO THE GAMES!

These are some of my ideas below (and to be fair a few I grabbed from other RTs). However, if you would like to run some of your ideas by me, I'm more than open to hearing them. I'm a big believer in communication.

This is a pretty standard yuri setup. We've got one princess in charge of a kingdom and four loyal servants to take care of everything from personal needs to national administration. Fun to be had by all...

Here's the pic that inspired this one (warning - NSFW). As mentioned before, I'm a big fan of this artist (little_viktoria) so if there's other pics you like from her, I'd be interested in considering what you have in mind here.

The government has begun developing human-animal hybrids for military purposes. MC (or YC) has escaped this program and is now hiding out with an ordinary office worker.

Again this is inspired by a pic from LittleViktoria.

The clothes YC (or MC) has just received seem touched by heaven itself. They certainly convey a protective or social benefit (or both - the nature of the benefit will largely depend on the character and setting. There's just one problem: the outfit seems to want to slip away at the most socially inconvenient times...

This was designed for a fantasy setting, but it could be modified for other settings too!

There are parties and there are parties. And this is going to be a PARTY. The idea is simple. Every thirty minutes, each guest has to take something off, which will be set aside for donation to the less fortunate. How long will your characters stay? Will they go on to the bittersweet naked end? Who will they meet along the way? And what will happen once the last piece comes off?

One kingdom is a peaceful nation built on the values of chastity and honor. The other views sex as a gift bestowed upon them by the heavens, and to deny oneself pleasure is unforgivable sin. Needless to say, relations between the two nations are tense. But there are ways to avoid war - like exchanging hostages.

What happens when a pure and innocent young woman from the first land arrives on the shores of its rival and witnesses the degeneracy that fills it's streets? What happens when her hostess decides she needs to take this poor, innocent girl under his wing and teach her about a better way of life? What happens when our exile from the land of pleasure reaches her puritanical destination and decides to teach them a trick or two (or two hundred) from her homeland? (Credit to Alya)

The problem with working at a tech company that specializes in the cutting edge is that every so often, it needs to come up with something new and groundbreaking or risk losing its spot at the top. So one of the engineers come up with an app for the ages! DIHVA is a Holographic Virtual Assistant who is capable of practically anything. But apparently there are things she wants too - most of them quite naughty - and just happens to be fully functional in that regard! (Credit to Alya)

She's the stuff of legend. A genie who grants wishes. But why is it that every wish seems to end up with the genie and her mistress naked in bed?" (Credit to FlirtyRogue)

The Celebration Sainte Jezebel is the kind of place whose price range is out of the reach of the usual traveler. But when YC books her trip, she doesn't notice the fine print about sharing her room with another traveler. This is a story of two strangers who learn how to get along, and then learn a lot more about themselves and each other. (This came from someone a long time ago. Unfortunately I can't remember who.)

To be fair, there's no real plot to this one yet - but I was inspired by this image, so make of it what you will.

It's a new hit song. Everybody's downloaded it. Everybody's playing it. And the rumor is that if it gets played at a specific volume... well... they say that it's an inhibition killer. But that can't be true, can it?

The Pokeconomy makes for all sorts of interesting businesses, but perhaps none so controversial as the Wintergreen Rattata. The Rattata is a Pokeworld-wide chain of strip clubs in which the lovely ladies dance and disrobe with the assistance of their carefully trained Poke-partners. How this plays out would be worked out by us previous to the start of the game. It might be a simple romance or a police thriller or a sexy tournament or any of a thousand other possibilities.

Another variant on this theme would be a Kemonomimi-based club - there's much fun to be held in that as well.

My character had just moved into an apartment. After a couple of nights there she begins to hear loud moaning and sounds of sex coming from the apartment next door. After a while, she couldn't take anymore and goes to her new neighbor's door and bangs on it. She's greeted by a beautiful and very naked woman. Apologizing for the noise (or not), she invites her inside. (Credit to echosnwhispers)

The apartment in the building directly across from you has been empty for quite some time, you had gotten used to it and enjoyed it being empty. It allowed YC to walk around her apartment in her underwear without anyone seeing you. However, one day while she was at work someone (MC) had moved into the apartment and sees her once she was home and out of the shower. First, she gets embarrassed, but soon the girl across the was decides to pay her back by walking around her apartment half-dressed as well. Then our characters decide they need to up the ante... (Credit to echosnwhispers)

The Imperial Couple (Structure of Said Empire to be Determined) is, rather than a couple, a polyamorous group ranging from three to however many we want to get up to. Rather than being a hot bed of in fighting and competition for the empress's favor though the group is, as the polyamorous implies, rather happily in a big group relationship. They all have their personal favorites and rather than being locked away as a harem somewhere they all serve the throne and empire in various capacities. Some are more dominant than others. Some even play challenge the empress from time to time for fun. Big happy group.

Well mostly big happy group.

One day, a new arrival appears from nowhere - namely our normal world. She gets discovered and brought to court, and suddenly everyone, including the empress, has got a new crush. How will our isekai heroine handle the situation? (Credit to Insomnia.Adventures)

Lydia could charitably be described as expectant. Perhaps the better word would be spoiled. And certainly always aware of how to be a proper lady - and how one should be a proper servant. At any rate, while working for her paid well, it was also an exercise in frustration. So maybe that is why when she was cruising the South Seas on her private yacht, the crew was less vigilant than they should have been one late night shift and slammed into an angry whale. By good fortune, almost everyone, including the whale, escaped with little injury and flew back home. It was your character's less good fortune to be stranded on an island with her and with seemingly little chance for rescue. But maybe, just maybe, this is a good thing. If YC can teach her to take up her share of the work and just be less generally insufferable, maybe the two of you could learn to make this whole thing work.

YC is going on her merry way when she happens across a strange rock. Except it's not a rock - it's a cocoon and it's ready to hatch! And it's about ready to Suddenly, YC is bonded to a strange butterfly-like humanoid, with all sorts of strange cultural baggage

When the girl moved in next door, she seemed quiet and mousy. Then late one night, your character needed to stop by the Elks Lodge to use the restroom. Apparently it was rented out for a bachelor/ette party, and the entertainment is none other than... her. Things are going to get very different in the neighborhood...

Last edited:
And here I am with a newer cleaner RT with bumps. Thanks to the mods for the advice!

OK I'm finally getting back in the saddle here - those of you who have partnered with me should see posts coming up within the next couple of days or so. Please feel free to contact me if you either are or aren't interested in continuing games (or those of you who might be interested in starting new ones concerning what you see above0

OK, I am officially open for business for anyone who'd like to try one of the stories above. Again, if you're interested in resuming with me, drop me a line as well - I've reposted on some already but I'd like to see who else is open to picking things back up

Bumping a small change in the Game Preferences and Romantic Stuff

Back
Top Bottom