Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Want You To Be My Last (PoisonousIvee/Mr.Aznable)

He nodded sheepishly, setting his hands on the table. Eventually, Muxul came over with their meals; Aphron's was a large slab of goat meat, still sizzling and bubbling, and Caeda had a small plate with a hunk of meat and some vegetables.

She certainly hoped it was a date, but with him being so silent, she began to have her doubts.

He smiled and swallowed what was in his mouth, "I'm glad...Muxul and his sons always get the meat just right here."

He gave a sigh of delight when all he had left was picked clean bones and covered his snout to muffle a giggle. "Thank Caeda for having food with Aphron." He was getting nervous so easily nowadays.

"Um...so...Aphron know...that Caeda pressured before..." He started, "Aphron not...pressure...Aphron understand..."

He became fidgety, "U-Um...Aphron not...he want...Caeda..." He said, "he, um...he want...more friend..." He scowled and shook his head, "want be...more...than Caeda friend...but not cuz...he teach Caeda..."

"If...Caeda not think Aphron ugly..." He said sheepishly, "And...she not pressured...it not trade...Aphron like Caeda...Caeda pretty...smart...fun...Caeda make Aphron happy..."

He nodded, "Caeda do nice things...no one nice to Aphron...he scary...but Caeda not think he scary...Caeda smile when Aphron around...Caeda laugh at Aphron jokes...she like when he bring coffee she like...Aphron..." His muzzle darkened with a blush, "Aphron like Caeda much...his chest ache when she gone..."

His hand shook gently in hers, his fingers closing slowing over her hand, "You...do...?" He spoke slowly so he could talk properly.

Back
Top Bottom