Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unholy Alliance: Princess Gumdrop and Nera

Nera9948

Star
It was a typical night for Brice Allard. He had risen from his slumber with a hunger that drove him into the dark of night. It was the one thing that was with him every night, hunger for blood. Since the night about four hundred years ago when he was forced into being a plaything for an elder vampire named Devan Vincent, turned against his will, and enslaved.

He was only marginally free from him at the moment. Occasionally Devan seemed to grow, somewhat bored with him. Would leave him alone for a few years while he followed after other interests. His sire might have left him alone, but his mark never left the younger vampire, something he hated the man and himself for having to endure.

Brice had the money to go to the bar and purchase blood from one of the local vampires that operated the place. He could not always afford that, so tonight, noone had to be the object of his hunger. He did not have to fight the urge to kill.

Brice sat at the bar stool drinking his blood wine, dwelling on the past as he had a tendency to sometimes do. He was ripe for approaching, although he tended to give stand off vibes when he was in a mood like this, sitting there drinking blood, being self absorbed, and just, passing the time. Or enduring the night as it was. It couldnt be over fast enough. But he'd have to go and do it all over again.

Jolyon took a deep breath as he stood outside a- well, he wouldn't say well-known bar. It wasn't, by human standards, but by hunters and the supernatural, it was very well known. He usually stayed clear of the place, most of the vampires in it didn't kill so he wouldn't bother with them, much to his father's disappointment. To his father, the only 'good supernatural' was a dead one. Jolyon felt the same for the most part and had a particular distaste for vampires. He had the same story every other hunter had, he had lost a loved one to the creatures of the night. His mother. Just like all the cliche movies and books. A vampire had taken her life, hungry for the one thing that kept her alive.

His father had taken care that that vampire had never seen the moonlight again. It was Jolyon's first introduction to the supernatural world. He still remembered the look in that vampire's eyes as he watched him be killed by his father, head cut clean off and landing right at little Jolyon's feet. So what he would have to do next was weighing on him. He needed a vampire. It was the only way of finding this demon. One that had killed countless families in the most gruesome of ways. Jolyon had been searching for months and the only thing he found was a trace of blood. He wasn't even really sure if a vampire could help him. There was still so much they didn't know about vampires. His father and him tended to kill first and ask questions later.

"Fuck," he hissed before he pushed the door open and glanced around the bar. Werewolf, banshee, siren, ghoul...not what he needed. His hand flinched slightly to the large knife at his side, showing he was ready to go if they dared to budge even an inch. Then he spotted what he needed, a vampire sitting alone at the bar. He moved over and sat down next to him. He was quiet for a moment, still trying to think of another way to get what he needed. He huffed, "I need your help."

Brice looked up from his drink, narrowing his eyes. He looked at the man presenting himself to him and asking for his help, and nearly did a spitake. "This is a safe haven for the supernatural. You do not belong here. Especially if you are on some of that hunter bullshit. We do not condone violence here but we do defend ourselves, so if you are trying to trap me or something, do know that."

Brice did not know for sure he was a hunter, but he was fairly convinced. giving that few mortals would come into a place like this showing a blade, and making it quite clear that they knew that there were supernatural creatures afoot.

"Now do indulge my curiosity and tell me what you, a hunter could possibly need with me a vampire? Fashion advice? A ride home? A dinner date? Maybe you just have a death wish and you want me to indulge it?"

Brice smiled a little at the human and then decided to be a little nicer. After all this human had done little to deserve otherwise, yet. "Why are you here? And why do you need my help?"

Jolyon rolled his eyes at the comment, “Right, meant to be heard as ‘we won’t fight each other but you…good luck,’” he nearly growled at the vampire. He knew this type and he was almost second guessing what he was trying to do. There was no way this was going to work, all vampires were the same…his father had been right.

He was just about to get up when the vampire continued. “I assure you, I could do much better than you for a dinner date and if I had a death wish…I’d just go forward without asking for help,” he nearly hissed. Still…the vampire seemed at least curious, then the entire tone changed. Jolyon say a little straighter and stayed quiet for another moment. He looked like he was reconsidering everything he had done in life that had gotten him to this point. Asking a vampire for help…fuck all he was insane. He closed his eyes and groaned, this was for the greater good.

“There’s a demon and it’s going above and beyond lately to make people’s life a living hell. I can’t find it. I’ve tried for the past few months and the thing is practically a ghost. I managed to find some blood…and I was hoping you’d be able to find the demon with it,” he said, mumbling the last bit. He realized just how ludicrous this sounded.

Why would a vampire want to help him anyway? It was clear the other knew he was a hunter even before he managed to state he was. “Look, I wouldn’t be in here if I didn’t have to be. The things that frequent these place don’t…” he trailed off frowning, “They don’t fuck over humans more than they have to…I’ll kill them if I see it or if I’ve been hired, but otherwise…” he trailed off. He didn’t want to say he was the one hunter out there that essentially said ‘out of sight out of mind.’

The irritated look on Brice's face disappeared when he heard what the hunter wanted. His voice softened somewhat as he realized that he was being a bit of a dick. It was not something the other man had coming, yet. It was a result of his bad day more than anything, and Brice realized the need to turn it around at least a little bit.

"Look I am not going to pretend to be excited about hooking up with someone who has and will kill my kind for any reason, but I hate the shit out of demons. If that is his blood, I should be able to find him for you. Not only should I be able to, I will do so." Brice hoped his words softened his earlier blow just a little bit.

"But I am going to finish my drink first. I need to feed and if you dont want it to be on you, and Im sure you wont be volunteering, than I have to do this first." Brice explained as he took another sip of blood.

"You are right, supernaturals that come here do so in order to be able to feed without killing, or in cases where death must occur, they are put in touch with human douche bags, people that deserve to die, As Flesh Eaters and some Werewolves cannot survive without some death." Brice explained. "I only kill when necessary, to protect others or to defend myself. And I feed almost exclusively on willing partners or donated blood. I am not a danger to you, or anyone else who is an innocent."

Jolyon's face turned bright red at the vampire's wording. "We are NOT hooking up, for the love of god. I'm not sleeping with you. We're just like...hunting buddies or whatever," he quickly clarified. Though when the other mentioned that he was willing to help he looked a bit taken aback and almost settled into the seat as the vampire mentioned finishing up his drink.

He definitely agreed that he wasn't going to be one to offer his neck for some bloodsucker. Fuck, what would his father think? He'd be killed on the spot for even entertaining the idea. Not that he was.

Jolyon listened to the other explain what the bar was all about and what he was all about when it came to killing. "Vampires that don't kill? Yeah, that's a new one," he huffed. He had heard it from many vampires before. Each one he had found out had not been true. Then again...he did only have the humans to really explain what was going on. He was still better than his father was. His father didn't even listen to the humans. At least not for a long time. Jolyon had had to push so hard when he realized that vampires could feed without turning. It was the same with werewolves and other creatures. He gave a bit of a sigh. This vampire hadn't deserved his hate...at least not yet. "Sorry, understandably a bit tired and on edge. Thank you, for helping," he said after a moment.

"Name's Jolyon, by the way. And before it comes out at the worst possible time. I'm Michael Holter's son...and if you know him, yes that Michael Holter. If you don't, he's kind of known for killing a lot of vampires," he explained. "just so everything's out on the table."

"Um, I did not mean hooking up as in fucking you, I'd rather fuck something that doesn't want to kill me you know," Brice said, rolling his eyes. He was surprised that the other had misunderstood him so badly, but perhaps he shouldn't have been. "Bad choice of words. I meant, getting together to hunt, that is all. "Oh and let me be clear, I did not say I do not kill. I said I do not kill innocent people. Hunters are not innocent people. Any more than murderers are innocent people. But I can put the desire to deal with you on the side for the time being. Demons in my territory is not something I will tolerate."

"So," Brice said as he downed the blood, putting the empty cup aside. "I guess we need to begin with me using this blood to locate this demon. I actually will not be doing so by scent, the blood is too old for that, but I have an ability to locate based on the fact this is something of his. Torn cloth. Hopefully not from his underwear. Because eww...."

"Lets take this in somewhere a little more private. Like, the alleyway just outside the door in the back. I dont want prying eyes. Unless you have somewhere else in mind for me to work my magic."

Jolyon closed his eyes, “right, yeah, sorry…like I said, tired and on edge.” Yeah, that was definitely going to be his excuse. It was decently true, it most definitely wasn’t his assumption that vampires were basically sex on legs. Maybe there was a decent amount he needed to not assume about the monsters he killed.

“That’s not killing, that’s being a vigilante,” he said. The only way his father had managed to convince his son when he was little that killing monsters was okay. They killed, the humans took justice.

It was strange hearing essentially the same words coming from a vampire. Words he had been hearing his whole life from his father. He half wondered what else he might here from this vampire that didn’t feed into the image he had for them.

“Looks like we have something in common,” he commented when the monster mentioned leaving the urge to kill him until later. He could get behind that, kill the demon then kill the vampire, easy enough.

Jolyon couldn’t stop the chuckle before it came out on the others reaction to it being the vampires underwear “Pretty sure it’s his shirt,” he said, cracking a smile before standing up. “Yeah…not looking forward to taking a vampire into a back alley, how about my car? That way we can leave as soon as possible,” he stated and nodded towards the front of the bar. The joke had seemed to do it’s job, he was a little bit more relaxed. Though he did keep his hand near his knife. “Let’s go,” he said, finally heading towards the front to get to his car.

Brice climbed into the car next to the hunter. "Nice blade by the way. I would love to see you use it." He paused as he looked down at the man's crotch. "Fuck here I go again, sounding like I mean something entirely different from what I do. I'll just shut up for awhile. Let you talk or something."

Brice put the blood stained cloth from the demon's shirt on the dashboard, and started to search the nearby area for the demon. He got really really confused. Ok, according to my inner compass, this son of a bitch is right next to us. He looked around, got out of the car, and found the manhole nearby. "I think he is underground, right below us."

Jolyon’s face went bright red again at the pointed look that was given to his crotch. “Haha, very funny. Just kill me now,” he mumbled, understanding this time that the other was making fun of his assumptions. Fuck him if this vampire continued to mess with him. He had never been so embarrassed in his life. If only his father could see him now. You’d be in way more trouble than a vampire teasing you for misunderstanding…

He quickly handed over the cloth, “just do whatever it is you have to do, I’m sure we both don’t want this to take longer than it has to,” he grumbled. He watched the man do…well not much, he wasn’t really sure what he was getting off just thinking of the thing but whatever, as long as it worked.

Which it seemed to, he leaned over towards the passenger seat as the vampire got out of his car. “Are you serious?” he questioned, sighing. He got out of the car, his arm going to the roof to lift himself just a bit so he could see better. “God damnit, seriously? Can you monsters like pick nice places to hide out for once? Like a mansion or a fancy restaurant or something?” He asked and sighed, “alright, let’s plan this thing out before we go into pitch black sewers…” he huffed and got back into his car. He had the materials, guns, salt, knives, chalk, a crowbar…what else might he need, “so, other than biting, are you any good at fighting?” He asked, looking over to the vampire he had still had not gotten the name of, he should probably fix that…maybe.

Brice climbed back in the passenger seat of the car, looking over at the hunter before speaking. "Are you serious right now? You really think 400 years went by and I didn't learn to defend myself? This is my territory after all. I did not get it with my charming personality and good looks." The vampire sighed deeply and said. "I assume you know how to use all this stuff you have in this car, and I am shivering in my boots with terror right now at the rocking and rolling the two of us inevitably will be doing." He said sarcastically, in such a way to suggest he was not all that concerned at all. "But hopefully you can at least warn me that the treaty is over before then. I promise that for you."

"So, yes we should get a game plan before we just walz down there and confront the demon. Nicely asking him to stop being a dick and murdering humans probably will not do." Brice sighed and said. "It occurs to me that you did not tell me anything about what you know about this demon. If he is an imp I am really really going to be pissed off at you for wasting my time. Because I have more important things to do than to chase around pint sized men who steal forks from dinner ware."

No sooner had he spoken than suddenly, behind the two of them, a man sat up from the backseat behind them, and said. "I assure you, Brice Allard, I am not an imp. And my knife is a little bit bigger than both of yours."

The demon sat there, handsome with light brown hair, broad shoulders, and a button up shirt, which he seemed to have forgotten to button up that morning. He really did look sexy as he sat there, gloating at the fact they had forgotten to look in the back seat.

"And how the fuck you became Prince of the City, when you cannot even check the backseat of a car, is beyond me."

"Look, just because you've been around for 400 years doesn't mean you know how to fight. You could be one of those hoiety toiety vampires," he said, giving the other a mocking smile. "And yes, do you think I'd have them all in my car if I didn't?" he asked, rolling his eyes. "Oh wait...I technically don't know how to use the crossbow...but really it's load and pull the trigger, how hard could it be?" he said, giving a smirk that did not let the other know if he was joking or not. "I'll even give you a 2-hour head start," he said, smiling before he sighed and nodded as the other mentioned they should definitely plan.

"Give me some more credit, if it was a fucking imp I wouldn't need a-" He jumped slightly at the third person talking and immediately went for his blade on his hip, whipping it around and pointing it at the how demon in his car. Jolyon's eyes looked down for half a second when the man mentioned his knife and cursed himself and the vampire for putting thoughts into his head. So Brice was the vampire's name...good to know.

"How the fuck did you even get in my car?" he hissed right back at the demon. "I could have sworn the sigils I put on the locks would be enough to keep a demon out," he said, glancing at the car doors.

Honestly, today was just not his day...first having to side with a vampire and now a demon in his backseat! Really he just couldn't catch a break. May his father never know about this day or else he was going to have hell to pay. "Actually, fuck it, I don't need to know. Now, how about you nicely fuck yourself over on this blade and we'll all go about the rest of our day and forget that you ever existed."

The demon's brown eyes narrowed at the vampire and the hunter in the front seat of the car. He smiled a little. "So is that an invitation for a threesome? The way you two have been shooting jibes back and forth I am surprised you did not turn around and try and fuck in the back seat of the car, and find me that way.

"Now speaking of a head start. I am an honorable sort. Sometimes. Like about once every thousand years or so I do what I say I am going to do. Would you like a five minute head start before I kill you both?" The demon said. "Ok with that being said." The demon opened the door and stepped outside. "This is not a good place for a fight. Too many onlookers. None of us are stupid enough to fight right in front of the bar? Right? Tell me you are not?"

Brice was still in the middle of processing that the demon had been in the backseat of the car. "Ok you are not for real right now." Brice said, looking from the demon to the hunter. "But you do have a point. We probably should fight somewhere else." Brice took in a deep unnecessary breath as he tried to determine the best way to deal with this demon without losing unnecessary human lives. Or their own.

Jolyon was too angry to let the little jab get to him this time, though he was not looking forward to when it finally hit him.

"I don't give a fuck where I kill you, just let me kill you," he said, stepping out of the car as well though he didn't make any moves to actually attack the demon. His blade was still pointed at the demon though, taking a quick glance at Brice when he agreed. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?" he asked, "I barely trust you and you want me to put trust that this demon isn't going to fuck us over when moving somewhere else?" he sighed and looked over to the demon making sure he hadn't moved an inch from where he stood.

Sure, this was by far the least ideal place to fight and if they made too much of a ruckus other humans would come calling trying to figure out what was wrong. He finally sighed and lowered his blade ever so slightly. He was still tense and ready to attack at any moment but he supposed they really did have a point. "There's an empty warehouse about 8 blocks north of here. It looks abandoned...let me check it for civilians and we can use that place."

The demon smiled a little and said in response to their bantering. "I have a solution to all our problems. I can take us all to the warehouse via teleportation. Once we get there, we can totally kill each other. Or have a beer whichever sounds most fun once we arrive."

"Just fucking do it." Brice said to the demon, obviously at least as cross as the hunter was, if not more so. "As I have had enough of your smart mouth and I want to silence it as soon as possible,."

With that the demon waved his hand, and moved all three of them, back to the warehouse without even asking the hunter whether he was all right with it to. Brice was a little disoriented, and was trying to get his bearings when he walked to the left, and realized the demon had transported the car there too. "Really?"

"Well I want the car..." The demon said in response to the vampire. "So I took it here too."

"Hold up, you are not just teleporting us-" he was stopped by the motion and without his permission, he was suddenly in the warehouse he had been talking about. He felt even dizzier than the vampire did and was actually glad the demon brought his car because he was instantly leaning on it. He did his best to keep his eyes open, but honestly, he just couldn't and closed them to stop the world from spinning.

He took a deep breath and opened his eyes, "You are not fucking getting my car," he hissed. He was quick to glance around to see if any squatters were around. He didn't see any in the warehouse yet and he was silently hoping there wasn't. Even still this was not the most ideal situation, he much rather have a plan to go up against a demon he hadn't even been able to track for the past month outside of it being too late. And he also had a fighting partner that he really couldn't trust. Fuck him...this was just not a good day.

He pushed himself off the car and got ready to fight. Teleportation was one power and if the murders of those humans meant anything...this demon was strong and cruel. It was clear he liked to play with his victims beforehand so Jolyon had to be ready for anything. "Now are we going to fight or not since apparently, we've all decided to become fucking gentlemen?" he asked, looking ready to just rush the demon and slice his head off.

Brice did not wait for a cue from the demon or from the hunter, but immediately struck, making a knife he had strategically hidden appear from underneath his shirt. The vampire's blow suddenly landed on the demon, and hit him, and he had stabbed him in the arm with his enchanted blade. Blood poured from the wound, and the demon was really obviously pissed off by Brice's actions as he hissed in the mans direction rather like a snake. It did obviously slow him for a minute, but only for a minute.

"I am going to shove that thing up your ass," The demon said as he back handed the vampire, and then turned in the direction of the hunter. A sadistic smirk had covered his face. "And you," The demon said to the hunter moving slowly but deliberately. "I am going to take a hell of a lot more then your car."

He rushed at the hunter ignoring the vampire for the moment in favor of attacking the human, trying to slow the two down but not getting overly serious yet. He was obviously holding back even as he went to try and knock the blade that the hunter had right out of his hand.

Jolyon watched as Brice stabbed at the demon, getting ready to go in for the kill...but he wasn't fast enough. The demon quickly backhanded the vampire before turning his anger on Jolyon. The hunter didn't care though, even if he did feel a small sense of fear shiver down his spine at the smirk. "I'd like to see you try, bastard," he hissed right back, moving to stab him as the vampire rushed him.

He slashed at his neck, but only had the pleasure of watching his blade be knocked out of his hand like it was nothing. Jolyon didn't let it stop him though he grabbed the demon by the arm and attempted to pull him in and strengthen the blow to the stomach with his knee. He made sure the demon was down before rushing to the back of his car and kicking the side bumper. He had clearly rigged it to open with a kick because it popped open and he was reaching in for his guns. He had sanctified holy water-dosed bullets and he figured that would work well enough. He stopped mid-grab and tsked his tongue. His guns were gone. No doubt the demon's work.

The hunter checked to see where the demon was before glancing at the seal against demons on his car...he frowned, he'd figure it out later he grabbed a machete and moved to go back and fight. Though the fact that the demon had left anything else in his car except for the one thing he needed did not bode well...he'd have to get to his spare in the glove compartment...for now it was back to the fight with another blade that probably wasn't going to do much.

The demon smirked barely phased as he was kicked in the knee, recovering rather quickly and said. "Do you really think I was going to keep all the tools you need to destroy me in that car. If there is anything its something I forgot to remove, not something I left for shits and giggles." The demon said. He looked down at Brice who was still struggling to stand. "Did I really hit you that hard? You're a vampire for gods sake. And a Princeling. Get back up and fight me!"

The demon moved back over to where the vampire was struggling to do, well anything at all to defend themselves and him, kicking his feet out from under him, and turned in the direction of the human hunter, and tried to sucker punch him. He hoped that this worked and he knocked them both out so that he could continue having himself some more fun, as the fight was already starting to bore him, and he had other things in mind to do instead.

Last edited:
Without his guns, this only got 10 times harder to win. Jolyon was already rushing the demon when he kicked the vampire's feet out from under him. "Fuck!" he hissed as he saw a sucker punch coming faster than he expected. Down he went, groaning as his head hit the concrete floor of the warehouse. He attempted to get up but his body forced him to stay down as his vision turned double and passed out.

He was out for god knows how long. He groaned as he woke up again, wincing at the pain that was in headache form. Fuck, he was going to be feeling that for a long while. He opened his eyes and attempted to look around, to move, only to find that his body refused to move. What the hell? He clenched his fists and tugged before glancing at his wrist. He glanced at both and groaned before letting his head fall back a bit. "Fuck," he said. How was he gonna get out of this one?

Brice could not remember when he had gotten knocked out, but obviously he had at some point. He was sitting in the basement of the stupid warehouse, chained to the wall next to the hunter. "Well good morning, your head hurt half as much as mine does? At some point I got knocked out by some big demon fist, I do not remember it, but I sure as hell feel it." The vampire said to the hunter. "I guess we get to know each other better now. What is your name by the way? I dont think you ever told me. The demon gave you mine."

Brice tested the manacles that had him chained to the wall. "I dont suppose you can break free either. Damn it all to hell we should have prepared better before going after this jack ass. Now we are in a basement, the basement of the same damn warehouse you were talking about regrouping at. This demon bastard actually set up shop here. What a smart ass bastard." Brice rattled the chains and called out to his captor. "Dip shit, where the fuck are you? Could you bring my friend here and I some tylenol. My head is killing me." He was making a bad joke of course. "Then you can let us the fuck out of here."

Jolyon looked over to Brice and chuckled despite the situation. “Jolyon Holter. Gonna take it you’ve never heard of my father since you don’t even remember me telling you my name. Most vampires don’t forget when they meet a Holter,” he groaned, closing his eyes once more since even the darkness of the basement seemed bright.

“He also said you’re a….prince?” He asked, slowly opening his eyes and looking over once more. He shook his head. “No, just as stuck as you. If he’s this planned I doubt he let me keep my lock pick,” he said.

Jolyon groaned and turned away from the chain rattling. “Which isn’t being made any better by your screaming and rattling chains…so if you would…” he mumbled. He needed to think. He had been in worse situations. He could get out of this…he hoped. However, with the wicked headache that he had it wasn’t being made easy.

Brice sat there with an extremely irritated look on his face. "Well I don't suppose you have any suggestions on how we can get out of this situation?" The vampire felt really stupid at that moment, sitting there next to the hunter he was supposed to be helping. He realized they had lamented the situation enough however and it was time to move onto planning an escape. Or something of the sort. Unless of course they wanted to sit there for all eternity, and he was sure that they did not.

While Brice was in the middle of talking the demon walked into the room. He had a seat across from the hunter and the demon, watching them carefully. "This is really entertaining you two, you could not guess how much prestige capturing the two of you is going to end up giving me. I wonder, how well do you think the population of this city is going to adjust to a new way of life? As I have decided I am going to take over and rule the city. And you two can be my slaves. My pets. As a show of my power and strength. Noone will cross me with a Holter and Devan Vincent's favorite childe as my pets."

“If I did, you’d be the first to know,” Jolyon mumbled, glancing around the room and then up to his chains again. He pulled on them once more, this time a bit harder to see what he was actually dealing with. He tsked his tongue when he saw where the cuffs of the chains held. Even if the demon hadn’t taken his lock pick…there was no way he was reaching it like this.

He’d have to wait until they hopefully were eventually taken down. He glanced over to the demon and frowned. “Oh yes, because we’re definitely going to be your pets so willingly,” he said rolling his eyes. Jolyon’s eyes shot over to the vampire next to him “Devan Vincent is your…whatever the fuck you call them!” He growled.

Now he understood the prince title. He had somehow managed to ask one of the worst vampire out there’s favorite child. What a headache this was. His father had been after that vampire for years and here was the perfect bait…just chained up next to him. Fuck, if he didn’t die his father sure as hell was going to kill him.

He turned his gaze back onto the demon, “so since it’s all decided that there is no way in hell you’re getting us to be your pets, how about you just let us go and we’ll be on our way? Hmm? That sounds like a much better plan”

Brice quirked a brow. "Demons and vampires have an arrangement. Vampires rule the overworld, demons rule the underworld. The exceptions being Los Vegas, Paris, London, the Vatican, and some stupid little island in the Carribean noone gives a shit about. You take this city, there will be war. Devan will have your ass. Which I would love to see. You may be a dick, but you have a nice ass."

The Demon quirked a brow. "The Virgin Islands. The tiny little island noone gives a shit about is the Virgin Islands. The Succubus legions all reside there. And the imps. The imps have to have a home somewhere as Lucifer kicked them out about six years ago. Stealing the forks from the silverware set again. For the 666th time this year. He finally had enough." The demon went over and ripped Brice's shirt open. "Better."

He then moved over to where the hunter was chained up, and ripped his shirt open as well. "Much better. Do you have any clothing preferences? Because I need to get you both a new wardrobe. What you are wearing now will not do. It will not do at all. And I cant have you totally naked, its like having a dog without a collar. It wont do. It wont do at all."

Back
Top Bottom