Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Generational Pastimes.. (BN&EEE) [NSFW]

Her cries and yells filled the room as he roughly sodomized her on her bed. She had nowhere to go and her only choice at the moment was to take his throbbing cock as best as she could. His grunts of exertion soon joined the chorus she had going. Her asshold was so tight and without lube he needed to work even harder to make it fit him. With each passing thrust, he could feel her take more and more of his cock inside. He wasn't expecting her to be able to take his entire member, but any extra inch he was able to fit inside of his sweet little granddaughter was a win for him. Rome wasn't built in a day and his granddaughter still had some ways to go before she was perfect. There was no doubt that she had a head start being as willing as she had been, but her body still needed to be molded.

As he continued to pound and restrain her, it didn't take too long before Ben reached another climax. She had wanted him to climax so badly last night and now he was giving her a free load of his cum to start off the next morning. Letting out a groan, he tightened his grip on her as he came inside of her ass. Pushing every last drop out of his balls and into her, Ben collapsed ontop of her for a brief moment crushing her into the bed. With a kiss on her cheek, Ben finally pulled out of her ass, leaving a gaping hole in his wake.

"Good morning Lilly." His voice cooed into her ear. "Go ahead and wash up and get ready for breakfast." He said before leaving her in a crumpled heap on his bed and starting breakfast. She would need her energy for later and Ben was all too lazy not to get dressed. His cock dripping cum as he walked towards the kitchen and began to get out materials for them. Slapping some bacon on a cast iron frying pan, Ben took to writing out the chores that needed to get done that day.

Ben was too large for her backdoor and her cries were proof of that. They weren’t just cried but a mix of pain as he stretched and trained his young new familial play toy. Ben was so big compared to her size. She was left crying on the verge of sobbing not because she did t want it but it hurt! This was like riding a bike without training wheels the fist time. “PULL OUT!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!OWWWW! GRANDPAAAAAS!!!! no where to go or run as his assault on that little hole continued until he blew his fat load into her. Under him she was leaking his deposit from last night soaking the sheets more.

Collapsing on top of her she panted, whimpered and shook. Now both holes were full. His deep voice whispers sweet words after his hardcore fuck session as she laid in bed. Unable to move and stuffed with her paternal grandfather’s spunk. Lily couldn’t even complain because last night she was practically begging for him to use her so when he did she couldn’t even argue about this morning.

“G…good morning…” was all she could say laying there like a used cum filled Kleenex. Ben would have to wait for Lilly as she stumbled like a bow legged dear to go clean up and even after a shower she couldn’t get all of him out from inside her. Wearing a loose robe she’d make her way damp from a shower with wet hair still full of his eager swimmers in her ass and womb as she sat her sore ass down for breakfast. “I’ve never had morning sex before.” Lilly finally spoke up breaking the silence.

It had been an intense session and while he felt bad for Lilly and the pain it was something that needed to get done. If she wanted to stay around, if she wanted to be with him in this capacity, Lilly needed to put in the hours. He hoped she understood that and hoped that she wouldn't hate him for too long. As he cooked breakfast, he set two plates on the table. Finishing up right as he heard the shower turn off, he sat down and waited for her. It was a full on country breakfast. Plates of bacon and sausage, fried eggs, and pancakes sat waiting to be devoured. Also on the table, milk and orange juice in case she wanted them. Not bothering to hide his naked form from her any longer, he stood and poured himself a cup of coffee. He knew he was quite hungry from last night, and he could only assume that a growing girl like her would be hungry as well.

By the time Lilly had arrived, Ben was helping himself to the food on the table. His body required sustinance and energy. Looking up when he saw her sit down and giving her a slight giggle at her comment, he put his fork down before washing down the food with some of his coffee. "Maybe next time it'll be better for you." He said, both alluding to the fact that there would be a next time and letting her know he wasn't planning on stopping anytime soon. Pouring her some of the orange juice, Ben ate until he felt good and satisfied. Running the chores they had to do in his head, he was surprised when he realized that while they had slept in that morning, it was still firmly morning. The last time he had glanced at a clock, it was 8:30.

Most of the chores, he could take care of and he only really needed help with one or two things during the day. "What do you want to do today, sweetheart?" He asked her before helping himself to one more egg and one more piece of sausage. With that, he was firmly stuffed. Nothing like Lilly had been, but stuffed enough to be satisfied that morning. They still had some work to do, but they had all day.

He could see how Lilly carefully took her seat at the table that showed how sore she was. Her pale face was still bright red after the shower and once comfortable enough she would start eating. Lilly was always a good eater, but she picked at her food today. Eating a couple strips of bacon, three pancakes and some eggs. Drinking more milk than orange juice she ate enough, but it was hard to eat properly with a sore, cum leaking ass.

He would see when she stood up later the wet spots on her robe from his deposits, cutting into her pancakes she took a bite but what he said next three her for a loop. “N…next time?” Lily sounded so innocent asking him that. He refilled her orange juice and this time she downed it all.

The sex didn’t bother het at all it was just her new introduction to anal that made her shy. It was early and for Lilly that was no problem since with her sports she was up much earlier.
“Hmm. Today? Maybe swim. It’s great exercise.” she said before eating a bit more bit not stuffing herself. “Did you already do the gardening? I always liked helping there. Maybe we can go fishing unless you do t like doing it anymore. I’m here for a few weeks. You sure it’s okay for me to stay that long? Dad told me….umm well he said I might annoy you if overstay my welcome…” she didn’t want to say too much but she did hear Lauren argue with her dad about sending her out here with her grandfather. The conversation wasn’t pretty but she didn’t want to say too much.

He didn't want to think about the inevitability of the future and the fact that despite what both of them may have wanted she would still have to leave. He could say he wanted to convince her dad, but she still had school and she still needed to think about her future. He loved this arrangement, but he would never sacrifice her future for him. They could visit and she could come out here every weekend if she wanted, but she would need to leave eventually. "I haven't gotten that far yet." He said truthfully to her. His first thing to do when he got up was claim her ass once more. "When we finish our chores for today, I would love to do some fishing or some more swimming with you." When she seemed quite finished with breakfast, the table was easy enough to clean up.

From there, the day started off quite quickly. He instructed her to put some some clothes before he would follow suit. Wearing a different pair of sweats and a sweatshirt this time, the pair went out and tended to the flowers and the vegetables in the garden. He would let her water then after checking their condition and sprinkling some fertilizer on top of some of them. From there, Ben needed to top off the firewood, especially if they wanted to light a fire that evening. After that, Ben would mend things around the house that needed mending. It only took them a few hours to finish up all of the chores.

After eating a quick lunch that consisted of a sandwich and a bag of chips, Ben got to work getting some of the fishing stuff together. Grabbing his tackle box and some rods, Ben and Lilly made their way down to the dock. Handing her the pile before showing her how to cast, Ben plopped down in his favorite fishing chair. Propping his pole up on the tackle box, the bobber would allow Ben or Lilly to see if they had any bites. He didn't want to tell her, but the fish in the lake hardly went after anything in the summer. Pulling her onto his lap, he wrapped his arms around her as he took in the sights and sounds of the lake.

"I meant what I said earlier. I will never get sick of you." He said in her ear. This was what he loved.

For now Lily wasn’t thinking about the inevitability of her having to go home after the summer. She was living in the present. It didn’t occurs to her that her father wouldn’t allow this relationship to continue. His granddaughter was in the dark about the incident with Lauren. All she knew about it was that Lauren was not talking to their grandfather it had not for quite some time. She on the other hand loved him so much and was not going to let anything get between them.

When he said he had not gotten that far yet will he shrugged and didn’t think much of it. Figuring she could stay as long as he would let her and she wasn’t about to ask when she could go home. Being out here was much better than being at home. Home was not very good right now.

Lilly got dressed and simple shorts and a top once breakfast was finished. Not shy about pulling her weight she would help out washing the dishes if he let her. That was the one different thing about her and her sister Lily did not lays about and stay on her phone for hours she got outside and did things. Not afraid to get her hands dirty she’d help with the garden and even snack on some of the cucumbers there. It was a good day and so far she did not want this vacation to end.

Getting a quick lunch she would make sure to pack snacks for both her and her grandfather as they went out to go try and catch some fish. It has been a while since he actually tried and she hope she could get a few good ones. Little did she know that the fish did not really bite the summer but either way she was going to try.

Ben easily pulled his petite granddaughter into his lap as she wiggled and got settled very easily. She was quiet and enjoying the outdoors she took after him quite a bit. She also looks so much like a younger version of his wife and with her actions she was slowly starting in her own way to take her place. Not that she could fully take her place but she could make his life much more happy with her in it. His deep voice whisper in her ear something very sweet that made her turn and place a gentle kiss on his cheek before seeking out his lips to do the same. “If you don’t get sick of me I’ll never go home. You know how much I love it out here with you I don’t want this summer to end…” confessing her true thoughts on summer it looked like she was going to stay as long as he’d allowed her.

"You know you can stay out here as long as you want." He said as he looked back and forth between her and the bobber. There was a chance that they could catch something, but the bigger fish liked to stay on the other side of the lake when it got too hot. The water was much deeper and therefore much cooler. Besides, he had fished too much around his dock already so the fish had just learned to stay away. Was he putting too much stock in the mental fortitude of fish? Sure, but it always made for a good story and a good excuse when he didn't catch anything. He listened to Lilly's words and he was unsure if they were true of not. It wasn't up to either of them. It was up to her father.

When she turned and kissed his cheek, he moved his head towards her and placed a soft peck on her lips. "Maybe Lauren will want to come out and spend some time with us." He said, already knowing what Lilly's answer was likely to be. He had done his best to mend the relationship with Lilly's sister, but to no avail. Perhaps their father would get sick of her as well and send her out to the cabin to reset his eldest before she went off to college. Still, Ben was satisfied with just Lilly. She has been his favorite granddaughter since she has been born. She was the one that he had spent the most time with and even though she was making some not so great choices, she still made as many good choices as she could.

It was leisurely times like these that Ben revered the most. One on one quality time with his granddaughter was something he wouldn't trade for anything. Adjusting with Lilly in his lap, Ben recasted his line before setting his pole down once more. He thought of Lilly in a different way now, and it took everything he had to keep his grubby hands off of her teen body. He could feel his self control starting to slip away, but Ben fought it for as long as he could. He knew she wasn't ever going to say no to him, his wakeup fuck had told him that much.

Looking from his bobber to hers, he watched as it disappeared under water for a brief moment. "Sweetie. You have a fish nibbling at your bait". He said drawing her attention to her bobber. "Grab your pole. Make sure you set the hook when he takes it down, okay?" He said as he adjusted to watch her. His rough hand finding her leg right where her shorts ended.

I really meant every word that she said and she really wanted to stay she just couldn’t say too much about how home life was. “It’s pretty quiet out here I thought the fish will be out more this morning.” she laid back on her grandfather and let him feel her soft light brown hair. Being out here was heaven for Lily and it was nice to get a break from the big city that her parents lived in.

“I Hope Lauren will visit she’s been a little strange lately. I told her she could come with me but a part of me is happy she didn’t does that make me up a horrible little sister?” His sweet little Lily-bean was opening up more to him as he turned to steal a kiss. Watching how to fishing lure bobbed up it out of the water she was hoping she might catch something. Sadly nothing was biting yet.

As bad readjusted his fishing line she would wiggle and get more comfortable on his lap and even if his hands would roam her sweet young body. If Ben learned anything this morning was that his sweet granddaughter would never refuse him. There’s a connection between the two that Lauren had never had.

That lure would start bobbing and wiggling which caught her attention but her grandfather’s words let her know she might have caught something. His strong hand landed on her soft upper thigh making sure she would be able to stay in place. Taking hold of her pole she would rely on her grandfather to hold her as she would try to hold still and make sure she didn’t lose whatever was nibbling at her bait. “Do you think I’ll catch something big enough for dinner?” her voice was now in a whisper as if the fish could hear that she was thinking about it as food. “Talk me through it I want to catch it I want to show you that I could still do it.” Whispering again only for his ears as a feature could understand her words showing him that it away she was only trying to impressive since she was rusty at fishing.

The older man had never been one for the hustle and bustle of a big city. It was one of the main reasons why he lived out in the middle of nowhere with little to no modern comforts. His son had tried to get him to move back before but it ended up being a big argument. It didn't matter though, he was set in his own ways and his son was raising his children the best he could. It was really all he could ask for. Perhaps he had tainted the idea of living in the country to his son when he was raising him all those years ago. Her father had once loved swimming, fishing, and working with his hands. No longer. Now, he sat behind a desk all day and when he got home, he sat at his computer. It was a waste, but Ben certainly wasn't one to pass judgement.

"I honestly can't remember the last time I saw her." Ben said, trying to think. In reality, he knew, but again the details weren't as important. They sat with the birds chirping in their own little slice of paradise. The fish on the other end of the rod was likely going to be pretty small. They'd be able to eat it, but big fish didn't tend to be this close to the dock. It was another project that Ben was working on, getting the small fish out of the lake so there were only big ones, but it proved to be a more difficult task than he had been anticipating. Still, as long as they were having fun and spending the time with one another, that was what was important. His arms moved to embrace her as she fought for the fish.

"You got this. It's just like riding a bike. Reel slow. Be patient." He said as he talked her through landing the fish. He didn't want to answer her other question, but he shrugged. "Whatever it is, we can cook it up for dinner tonight." It likely wouldn't be enough for dinner by itself, but they could still eat a piece of fresh fish. That much alone would be enough for Ben, plus, he had always remembered how pleased with herself Lilly got whenever they ate a fish she caught on the lake.

As the fish got closer to the dock, it popped off of her hook. Ben used barbless hooks so they wouldn't stick into the fish. It made catching them much more difficult which was what Ben was kind of after. "Oh!" He said as the bobber and the hook came flying out of the water before hitting the dock with a light thud. "Sorry honey, the fish don't like to make it easy." He said with a laugh. "Cast your line out again, maybe that little bugger is still around!" He said trying to encourage her. There was nothing going on with his fishing pole, though Ben wouldn't rule out the fact that he hadn't been paying attention.

Pulling her back against him, his roaming hands slipped underneath her shirt. "Remember, you need to be patient." He said, though it was unclear if he was referring to the fishing or his new hand placement

The big city life was fun for Lily though being out here with her grandfather brought back a plethora of beautiful memories. Even though she was raised in the fast life she did like the country slow vibe that her grandfather had. These fun moments of them fishing together made her so happy especially when she thought she got a bite. Lifting herself off of him just slightly trying to get a hold of the fishing pole but sadly that lucky little fish got away!

Lily and Lauren had been on thin ice for years even though they had been close in age they always felt like cats and dogs. Been had enough something was up between the girls since they used to get along with her a little but now as they grow up and begin to grow until the young women tension was starting to show.

When that fish got away Ben could easily see how Lily would pout it looks sad but she was not about to give up! She kept her sad look but then she started giggling. “I’ll get it I promise! You’ve always been so much better at fishing that I was grandpa but I want to catch up something to eat together.” The way she started speaking even though she kept calling him grandpa she was treating him almost like a boyfriend in her own way. But he easily pulled her back and his hands went under her shirt he hurt her gasp cutely. Her hips cried against his leg as he pushed further back. “I now I must sound stupid but I want to do is stay here. I don’t want to go back home. Home is really difficult…”Lily knew better than to elaborate but what she was saying kind of made sense but if he really wanted to know what was going on he would have to push and get her to open up.

Since Christmas so many years ago, Ben had kind of been out of the loop with the family. In fact, the first time he had heard from his son in a long time was when he had asked him if Lilly could stay with him for a few weeks while things settled down at home. Ben knew better than to probe and ask for more detail, but he had always wondered exactly what was happening with his son and his family. Even if his relationship with Lilly had taken a turn, Ben knew he would be a bad grandpa if he didn't inquire further. Still the presence of his granddaughter on his lap with his hand up her shirt made things more than a little awkward. Ben wanted to have his cake and eat it too. He had been without human company for so long and he wanted to know what was going on with his family in the city.

"Don't worry, you'll get the next one for sure!" He said, reassuring his granddaughter. The fish in the lake were mostly small. Some bass, some bluegill, maybe a few perch. All would taste about the same when she finally caught one, and it would take five or six to make a meal of it. If that's what she wanted to do, however, they certainly could. They had the rest of the day to try and get dinner. if not, he had some leftover spaghetti from last night or he could make something else. Ben really didn't mind, it was all good to him. The important thing was the fact that he was spending quality time with his family.

As she had recast her line out into the lake, Ben's hands continued to roam her teen body underneath her clothes. When she said she wanted to stay, he shook his head. "You don't sound stupid. I want you here." He said with a shake of his head. "Why is home difficult?" He asked, inquiring further. WIth his other hand, he had unbuttoned her jean shorts and sliding his hand inside. It was honestly surprising to Ben that he had been able to keep his hands off of her for this long. Tracing his middle finger along her teen sex once more, his eyes trailed to the bobbers before back to her. "Why don't you let me make you feel better?" He said, holding her on his lap. "Tell grandpa what's going on." If she said no, of course he would stop.

Lily really wanted to catch that fish but they had all day to do it at least your grandfather was nice enough to let her stay out here and stay with her while she at least tried. This little vacation was helping her more than he knew. Home life was really difficult for Lily and even though she was very happy and enjoying her time here it took her mind off of a dismal home life.

His granddaughter would put the bait back on the hook and stay close as close as she could to her grandfather leaning back into him. He could see how her mood picked up with how chipper she was trying to get the fish but the moment he mention home life she went completely silent.

“N…not good…” she started before she stopped speaking as she took a deep breath reaching up to push brown hair behind her ear. Bend easily and button her shorts as he wiggled his hand inside feeling soft cotton panties underneath. Whatever he was doing as he travels fingers along her very tight sex he could hear her let out a moan and her head leaned back forgetting about my problems for just a moment. “Mmm…home… difficult…. I want to feel better… don’t you dare stop..”her voice went down to a whisper. “Lauren…. Lauren is on probation at school and mom and dad are fighting every day Lauren is coming home and there’s no room for me and they just fight every day I don’t want to go back grandpa…”For now he was on the able to get a part of the story but if he kept teasing her and relaxing her he would probably hear the entire tale of how his son was handling one very wayward daughter.

He listened. He knew his son was doing his best and with how he was currently engaging with his own granddaughter, Ben couldn't say too much or throw too much shade. When she told him not to stop, part of him wanted to. She was supposed to be listening to him, not the other way around. He continued to tease her though, she needed some kind of release. Ben could tell she had been holding in these emotions and a girl like her needed to talk about things at times. His eldest granddaughter is on probation? Like, with the law or with the university? He wasn't sure, but the news was very troubling for the much older man. For Ben, it didn't matter if his eldest granddaughter liked him or not, fact was she was still his granddaughter.

"I'm sure there is room for you." He said, his finger tracing the outside of her sex. "They just want to give Lauren some extra attention. Just like I'm giving you a little bit of extra attention." He said, realizing what was happening with the fishing rods didn't matter anymore. He began to kiss her neck a little bit. He wanted to make her relax and make her forget about her problems. Everyone had their problems, it was how they dealt with them and moved forward that mattered.

"It's getting kind of hot out here." He said, realizing the hot summer sun was beating down on both of them. "Why don't we go inside. I will make us some tea, and we can relax." One thing he loved about his cabin was that it maintained a fairly cool temperature. "We will try fishing when it gets a little darker. They bite better anyway." He said before pulling his finger from her shorts and helping her stand up. Reeling in both fishing rods, he followed her up the wooden pathway and into the house. Putting on an electric kettle with an automatic stop function, Ben made his way towards the couch. Sitting down and kicking his feet up, he patted his lap for her to relax and cuddle into him.

Lisa didn’t realize that she was ordering her grandfather around, but she had bottled up these emotions for quite sometime. With Lauren messing up her mother put a magnifying glass over her and began micromanaging her youngest daughter to the point she was acting out just to get her father to even give her a moment of his free time.

His words were helpful but he could see how Lily teared up. “Dad doesn’t even know I exist anymore…. mom is so strict and dad all he cares about is Lauren…not me…” whimpering as he continued to tease her wet sex. When Ben mentioned how hot it was Lily nodded and agreed to go inside. Once he took his hand away she would let him take in the fishing rods. The look on her face was so sad and he could see her pretty much on the verge of tears.

Making het way inside she moved to sit in the couch as her grandfather prepared the automatic kettle. It wasn’t until he sat near her and patted his lap did she move to take a seat on it. Lily would lean on him and sniffle but she wasn’t saying too much since home was pretty much a mess with Lauren and that made Lily feel like the unwanted child in her own home.

His granddaughter's sniffling caused Ben's heart to shatter. He knew his son was trying his hardest, but he had never prepared for life with two budding young women. He was overwhelmed and it didn't seem like his wife was helping him all that much. Ben loved his daughter in law, but he felt as though his son had more options than what he had settled for. Either way, what was done was done, there was no going back. His arms immediately wrapped around Lilly's body and he kicked his legs up on the couch so they could both relax. He had heard the kettle click, signifying it was ready, but Lilly was in crisis and represented a much more pressing need than an automatic kettle and some tea.

Rubbing her arm, Ben tried to soothe her. He didn't want her to be sad anymore, he wanted to see her bubbly personality come out again. He couldn't help but feel like this was his fault. He had pressed and pressed and while he knew the whole story now, it didn't make up for the potentially ruined day.

"I'm so sorry I asked, sweetie." He said trying to comfort her. "What can I do to make you feel better?" He really only knew of one thing, and he realized he had teased her earlier but didn't do much else. It felt odd, thought he might be able to pull her out of this rut of dwelling and stewing on the feeling of being unwanted. Ben's approach was to make her feel more wanted. Adjusting and putting her down on the couch, he pushed her onto her back. Hugging her, he kissed her, his tongue sliding into her mouth for a brief moment.

"Let grandpa make you feel all better." He said between kisses. Kissing her again before moving to kiss her jawline. It was a repeat of last night. He remembered how good she felt when he ate her teen pussy last night, maybe he could make her feel good again. Moving so he was off the couch, he unbuttoned her pants before sliding his hand into them once more. Teasing her to take her mind off of her home life, he began to trail kisses down her body once more

Lily did not mean to tell so much about her even though her mother told her not to say too much to her grandfather. “I…I’m sorry… Mom said I shouldn’t talk about it that we’ll fix it it…. I don’t mean to say too much it’s not your problem to deal with its mine…” Will he continue to sniffle and start to cry a little bit but we do her best to hold back.

His granddaughter shrugged but she couldn’t really think of anything that would make it better she just hurt. She felt like her dad wasn’t listening and her mom was focusing so much on her to be good and perfect she couldn’t be both. As Ben got them both comfortable and he leaned her down onto the couch shifting her body to pin her underneath him. He could feel her small form tremble trying to hold back all the emotions. Her loving grandfather kissed her and let his tongue slip between her lips. He’d feel her kiss back but at first it was weak since he could feel how her lips twitch to get to his try not to let him know that she was almost about to cry.

Feeling him kiss further and he began to undo her shorts pulling at them to lower them as his body lowered to move between her pale thighs. His hand moving between her legs it would not be hard to get her wet since Lily was very easy to turn on. Maybe she needed this just to take her mind off of everything especially since she started talking about Home and how much she did not wanna go back to the war zone in the city.

He knew she needed something that he couldn't offer her. She needed time to be able to process what was going on at home in her mind. More than likely, this was the first time her feelings had been out in the open. He knew fondling her wasn't the reaction she had been after, but it had been so long since he had to deal with such strong emotions Ben was a little rusty. When his wife was sad, he usually just went on a walk with her and helped her clear her mind. He knew he was setting a strange precedent, touching her like this when she got sad. Maybe it would blow up in his face and she would see him for what he truly was, an old perverted man who had lost his way a long time ago. He couldn't bare the thought of losing his grandchildren, but his actions were sending a completely different message.

Perhaps he needed to call her parents and ask if there was anything he could do to help. If Lilly was struggling this badly, he could only imagine how his son was dealing with this. It wasn't an easy decision to send her off and away. Ben knew his son loved both of his daughter's unconditionally, and if he thought it was good for Lilly to be away for awhile, then things must have really been bad with Lauren. Ben didn't want to go too far though. He wanted Lilly to know that this was about her, not him. He didn't know what to tell her or what to do to bring her back from this rut. He just wanted her to know that he loved her.

The way she had been kissing him back was evidence enough of how she was feeling. The thought of fingering her when she was about to cry made him cringe a little bit. Ben felt so bad about the situation. Standing up, he grabbed her hand before leading her back to the bedroom. Pulling her into a hug, he sat down on the bed. His hand finding the back of her head before guiding her face towards his shoulder. If she needed to cry, it was probably best she let it all out. "Shhh." He said as he rubbed the back of her head. "Grandpa is here for you." He said, his other hand rubbing her back in a comforting manner. She just needed to know that her family still cared about her and Ben was hoping he could do just that.

Lilly needed something. She wasn’t sure what but she was hurting something fierce. This was the first time she was actually talking about her home life. Not even her closest friends knew the storm brewing at home. That perfect home that no one even thought it could go sour.

Ben touching her when she was sad was setting a strange precedent that could either work out for him or blow up in his face. Right now she kissed him back between sniffles. His Lily-bean didn’t know any better. She craved love and attention. Acceptance and just to be held. Right now she would take anything just to not feel left out and her grandfather could sense it. With swift judgement he stopped and took her by the hand taking her back to the bedroom before things went too much further. Pulling her into that embrace really helped and solidified how she felt about her grandfather. “I love you so much…please don’t send me away….please…dad already sent me away please keep me…” Lilly felt abandoned and lost as she now clung tightly to her grandfather. The one person she loved unconditionally and with slowly growing romantic feelings. “I couldn’t take it if you didn’t want me anymore….”

"I'll never send you away." He said reassuring her as he cradled her. He hugged her tightly, her emotion nearly causing him to get a little emotional. "No matter what anyone says, you will always be my Lilly Bean. My Lilly Vanilly. My lovely little Lilly." He said, slowly rocking her back and forth. His hand continued to rub the back of her head and her hair. Adjusting and moving, Ben sat with his back against the headboard and his Lilly clinging desperately to him. Reaching for the comforter, he wrapped both of them up in it before his hands resumed their place again. Leaning his head against hers, the two just sat in darkness and a little bit of quiet, save for her sniffling.

This wasn't what he had pictured, but he was spending time with Lilly. He hoped she would bounce back soon, she hated seeing her like this

“Daddy send me away…Lauren won’t even talk to me now…please keep me..” Lilly was almost pleading her case to stay. He told her he wouldn’t send her away, but even she didn’t know the darker secrets in her own house. He’d keep them close as he pulled a comforter over them keeping them toasty.

Ben had no idea what his son was doing to his older daughter. There was more to it than she was being held on probation. Lily was acting out and as they cuddled he could feel her hand on his thigh rising up as she was slowly move to his crotch. “S..show me that you love me…please…” this was a turn of events and Lily all she wanted to do is feel loved at her grandfather especially the night before showed her how much she loved her and all she wanted to do was feel that love again.

Intense eyes stared into hers. He could tell she was hurting. He could tell what she wanted. Luckily enough her pants were off from earlier. His hands found the bottom of her shirt as he took it off over his head. Easily slipping out of his his sweats. Both of his hands slapped against her ass. He hadn't expected this from her. In fact, he didn't know where this side of her had come from. She had been so despondent earlier, and here she was, feeling him up! Left with only his shirt, he paused as he met her eyes. Ben had figured for a little afternoon delight, but this was different. This was so much more intense and emotionally charged.

Leaning in, he kissed her. This time, the kiss backed by much more fervor. He kissed her like he needed her, and in some way he did. His tongue flashed into her mouth before he broke the kiss. "Ride me baby. Let me show you how much I love you." He said as he kissed her again. His voice was dripping with need. "Let me show you how much I fucking need you Lilly Bean." He said breaking his own rule for her

Lily’s mood was all over the place, but the one thing she knew that she wanted was her grandfather. He was showing her affection, much needed and desired affection. That kiss of hers was full of need as she shoved her tongue into his mouth dancing with his own. He easily got her top off and she did not mind being nude once again especially with him.

His granddaughter was extremely emotionally charged and she use that to unleash some very highly emotional sexual tension. The moment he mentioned ride him was when he saw her finally take a little bit of charge and push him down on the bed if she could. With a very swift twist she would straddle him reaching behind her to grab his cock and rub it against her tiny teen opening. “You have no idea how much I need your grandpa more than you ever now..” with that she pushed yourself back on his thick cock whimpering feeling how it stretched her but that would not stop her as she began to ride him like he never seen her do before. It was a mix of passionate and aggressive and she didn’t want to stop or end and with how she was riding him so fast she placed her hands on his chest digging her nails into him as she tossed her long light brown hair back. Her still budding breasts bouncing. Ben was now able to see what practice she had before but with him it was more loving and full of lust with a primal need to feel her grandfather bury his meat deep inside of her.

Lilly's sudden movements at his words surprised him. She had grabbed him and pushed him onto his back. It was her tongue in his mouth now. Ben was almost too shocked to react. Was this what her father had been afraid of? He had never seen Lilly take charge of anything before. She was always the meek, youngest child. Even when she had first arrived she seemed almost naive. Like the little girl Ben had watched grow up before his very eyes. The familiar beautiful face now atop a naked form straddling his own naked body.

As she impaled herself on his cock, Ben threw his head back. His hands finding her hips to support her a little bit. His toes curled as he realized just how perfectly his cock fit into his granddaughter's tight pussy. He couldn't bare to look at her. She was an expert at this. The way she placed her hands. The rhythm she bounced on his dick."Li... Lilly bean." He said through gritted teeth. Her skillw as drawing him closer and closer to his climax, and he almost felt as though he knew what she had experienced last night. His own nails digging into the thighs of his granddaughter.

Finally, his body bgan to recover from the intense surge of pressure. Able to look, he watched as she rode him hard. He couldn't believe his eye/ His beautiful Lilly was riding him and loving the hell out of it. Taking another moment to just enjoy it, his hands left her and extended out to his sides, allowing her ful lcontrol. She felt like she needed to be appreciated and seen. What better way than to let her know he trusted her.

Lily couldn’t and wouldn’t stop as she pinned him down. The way she was riding him she put all of her frustrations and wants and needs into it this family session. Her breathing was hard and she was riding him as hard as she possibly could. Nails marking his chest as her tiny teen pussy swallowed his cock that he was molding to him and him alone.

What he gave her last night all she knew what that she wanted more. She was still his youngest but he could see that she was put into the position to grow up fast especially with the Lauren situation. “Cum with me grandpa…please… you’re the first man that I ever…MMMM…let finish in me…AHHH!!!” his sweet little granddaughter confessed without thinking that he’d learn that she was very sexually active, but with this position it gave her away. Feeling her grandpa cub again she rode him as if her life depended on him filing her.

Lily couldn’t even talk as came harder than before his cock would feel like get smooth love pocket was strangling him as she collapsed on top of him as his nails marked her flawless thighs. Laying on him still impaled on him. Her face rested on the nape of his neck. “I love you so much grandpa Ben….more than you’ll ever know…” Lilly hoped that he would believe her but if not she’d try to show it even more.

As Lilly bounced up and down on his cock, taking in his entire length when their hips crashed together, Ben could feel something different coming from her. Last night, it had been much more sweet. They had been affectionate. They had been loving. Right now, Lilly seemed as though she were trying to work out her emotions on his member. The fervor and the manner she rode him was something that Ben hadn't experienced before, even during his much younger years.

This time, it was Ben who came first. Shooting his seed deep inside of her, his grip on her hips tightened. Letting out a physically strained groan, Ben fellt her milking his cock for all it was worth. Her pussy greedily lapping up everything he had for it and more. He was thankful when she came as well and finally collapsed against him. His arms wrapped around her and he panted. He hadn't even really done anything, but the intensity of Lilly was enough.

"I love you too baby." He said, his brain unable to even process how much information she had just given him through her words and her actions. When he recovered, he would call his son and ask him what he could do to help. It must be pretty bad to put his normally quite bubbly Lilly into a state like this. He basked in their collective glow, his cock still buried fully inside of her. It was Ben's turn to think hard. He was unsure he could keep up with Lilly's drive. She was a growing young woman, and he was a much older man. Would he be able to keep up?

Back
Top Bottom