Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Generational Pastimes.. (BN&EEE) [NSFW]

Butternut

Planetoid
He was a humble man who lived a humble life. He took great joy in the little things. From getting up early before sunrise and fishing on the small lake from the comfort of his cabin's back porch to the occasional poker game down at the Elk's lodge Ben found himself preferring some of the easier comforts in life. He wasn't broke, earning a small fortune working as a craftsman at his a business he ran. He had many high profile clients and he could make or fix nearly anything with the right tools. From building cabinents to furniture to even fixing shoes and watches, Ben had done it all. He had earned a reputation around town and his small shop often had a wait time for a few weeks at a time. He took great care in what he did, making sure things were absolutely perfect before rolling the finished product out to his customer. While most of the money was tucked away, intended to put his grandchildren through college, Ben had splurged in order to build his perfect homestead.

Hidden from prying eyes behind a small forest, a windy path eventually led to the small four room cabin. He had his bedroom, a living area, a kitchen, and a bathroom. It was perfect for him and his wife to spend their dying days. The scenery of their backyard taken straight from a National Geographic magazine. Ben could spend hours looking at the centerpiece of it all, the majestic mountain that overlooked the tiny lake. Completing the cabin was patio and a small dock. It really was the perfect situation for him. Hell, when his wife died, he had spread her ashes in the middle of the lake. Near the dock, a rock naming the lake after his late wife.

The older man could be a pain in the rear to get ahold of. Usually, he was out and about. There was always something that needed to be done and Ben firmly believed that if anything needed to be done, it needed to be done right. He found himself spending lots of time making sure each project was perfect, taking great care in everything he did. Measure twice, cut once. Today, however, Ben was cleaning up the place. Finally answering his phone, he had worked out a plan with his son who wanted to drop their youngest daughter off at his place to spend some time with him. It was to be a mini vacation for her. A break from life at home with her immediate family. Of course, Ben was happy to have her. Making a long trip to the local grocery store, Ben stocked up on food for the two of them for the week. One of his favorite pictures on his fireplace was the picture of his youngest granddaughter and him in his boat after catching a decent sized trout. Both of their faces were full of jubilation and sheer happiness.

It honestly escaped his memory the last time his son and his family had made it out to his place. While the cabin itself wasn't too far away from a small town, it was a few hours away by car from his son's house. The distance was far enough where a reunion of any sort needed to be for a special occasion. His son hadn't mentioned where he was taking the rest of his family, but he made it clear he didn't want to take his youngest. Getting ready for the visit proved to be quite an undertaking. In addition to grocery shopping, Ben needed to chop some firewood, pressure wash the deck and the dock, tidy up the inside of the house, and sweep the walkway to the house itself. Starting early in the morning, Ben had finished before noon when his son had mentioned they were to stop by. Knowing his son well, Ben figured he had a couple hourse still. His son had always had a problem with time and it was ultimately why he was fired from the family business. Ben wouldn't allow his son to ruin his spotless reputation.

The cabin itself was bare of electronics. Ben had a phone, though he hardly used it. He used a fireplace he had built to heat his home. He cooked on a wood stove, and he didn't even have a television or internet. When his granddaughter showed up, she would be stuck with him for most of her entertainment. Ben never believed in shoving a T.V in front of kids. Kids could learn so much more by working with their hands and experiencing the world. They were values that he had tried to pass onto his only son, but they didn't take. His son, Jeremy, used television to raise his two daughters and the thought alone made Ben sick to his stomach.

Taking a few moments to relax on the couch, Ben closed his eyes for a brief moment. He was wearing a long sleeve shirt with his old company name on it, as well as a pair of sweatpants which had turned into his go to choice as of late. Part of him wanted to take the boat out fishing, but there was no telling when they would arrive. Ben honestly couldn't wait for them to show up. He had the week to spend with his favorite grand daughter. Anything she wanted to do, he would be up for. He would make sure she was well fed and had a great time. This much, was Ben's promise to himself.

Lily was more than excited to visit her grandfather she loved him so much and she barely got to see him since he lives so far away. Most girls her age would rather be in the city or visiting other places and shopping but she chose to spend her time in a tiny cabin out in the middle of nowhere. It wasn’t that she didn’t like the city but her grandfather and her were very close and it was nice to get away from the crazy city life that her parents had chose to live in. Lily’s older sister would not be around for some time since she was off doing college but she had a vacation coming up and she promised to join her out with her grandfather but for now she had a good couple of weeks before she even show up! This place barely had a cell phone signal and that was quite all right it meant she could do some reading and catch up on drawing and doing the things that she liked without too many distractions.

It was so quiet out here in the air felt like it was much cleaner as well. Her parents told her to be on her best behavior even though she never really acted up or acted out as much as her older sister. Lily was dressed in a cute little yellow sundress and a big floppy straw hat when they pulled up in the family sedan. The closer they got to the cabin Lily felt like she was getting more excited and even though her dad was trying to teach her how to be more of a city life girl Lily turned out to be more like her grandfather and his father. This cute young lady really did love the country life. Once the car pulled into the driveway Lily jumped out like a bat out of hell even though her parents told her to sit down but she was way too excited!

“Grandpa Ben! Grandpa Ben are you here I’m here I’m here where are you?” She called out not even take him over to get the things that she brought in the car. She waited all year for this and summer vacation was going to be a blast. Her father had no idea why she preferred to be out in the country instead of going to water parks or amusement parks with her friends. For Lily her grandfather was someone she loved very much and she didn’t see him as much as she could since he lives so far away but this summer she had begged her parents to let her stay out here and they eventually gave him since it was better than her probably doing naughty things with boys or letting her friends talk her into big rebellious. They already caught her sneaking out once so they figured what would be the harm in letting her stay with her grandfather they could easily keep tabs on their youngest. This cabin has so much open space she had no idea what her grandfather could be so all she would do is keep yelling out grandpa grandpa I’m here especially since she tried calling the house and nobody picked up but there was no cars for any worry since he was probably outside or doing some gardening but now that she was there all she wanted to do was give him the biggest hug and never let him go. She felt like she had changed so much since she had seen him. Lily was still small but she girl little bit but she was still that petite tiny girl he’d remember. Her parents thought it was very strange for a girl of 16 to wanna spend her time out in the woods but hey it was better than them worry about if she was doing something she shouldn’t with a group of friends who are slowly getting into the party lifestyle of teenagers.

After getting up from relaxing, Ben had gone outside to water his garden. It was the only thing he had left to remember his late wife by, and he took meticulous care of it. He had heard the family sedan coming down the windy, gravel road just a few minutes earlier. Setting his stuff down, he made his way towards the cabin. Despite being seventy four, Ben still had a decent amount of life left in him. He still maintained that he could beat up his son in a fight, or even in a foot race. His son would deny both claims, but they both secretly knew that Ben was probably correct in his notions.

After hearing his granddaughter call for him, Ben appeared in the doorway.

"There she is!"

He said as he stepped inside to give her a big hug. Wrapping his arms around her, he held her tight. His attention turned towards the door when her parents walked in carrying her suitcase.

"You forgot these Lily." Her father had said before setting them inside the front door. Letting go of Lily, Ben hugged her father and then her mother.

"Great to see you! It's been awhile. Do you guys want to sit down and have a cup of tea or coffee?" Ben asked his son and his wife who quickly turned them down.

"Sorry dad, we need to go. We have other arrangements tonight. Rain check when we come to pick her up." Her father said before turning towards his daughter. "Alright Lily. Be good. Don't exhaust grandpa too much. Okay?" Her father had said taking a slight shot at his father who let out a little laugh in response.

"Maybe when you get back we can have that foot race you promised me." He said to his scoffing son before waiving goodbye to his son. Before leaving her father and mother both gave her a hug before leaving and closing the door behind them.

Turning back towards her, he smiled and let out a little laugh before giving Lily another big hug. She was still his little granddaughter, and even though she was growing much older, he'd always recognize her as his granddaughter.

"I got you something." He said as he pulled out a wrapped gift from underneath the table. Making his way to the couch, he pulled her into his lap. Before giving her the present. Inside was a hand carved wooden statue of her favorite animal. "I made that for you to remind you of this trip!" He said with a smile. "Do you like it?" Ben wasn't sure why but he had always been quite affectionate and physical with Lily. They were always hugging, she sat on his lap, they embraced a decent amount. "Well, what do you want to do first? Do you want to go swimming? Maybe do some fishing?"

Lily was overly excited to see her grandfather and when she went up to him she grabbed him so tightly and squeezed him so hard she almost forgot to be gentle. “I missed You so much grandpa they finally said yes to letting me stay here for most of the summer pretty much all of the summer they sure it’s okay they said I’m bothering you. I told them I’m really not and that is always said it’s alright For me to visit as long as I’m on my best behavior I’ve never done anything bad so they said I can stay a month until you tell them it’s time for me to go home and it’s only me for now because Lauren is still at school and she’s doing a little vacation with her friends but she’ll be down probably in the second month if you could handle both of us being home.” Lily honestly cannot help herself but she began rambling on and on as her father took out her suitcases and dragged into the house. If your grandpa I noticed she probably overpacked as she usually did.

His dark-haired granddaughter looked up at him as she wrapped an arm around his waist happily. She had gotten a little taller but it looked like this was as tall as she was going to get. “Thank you daddy I promise to be good! Don’t worry about anything we’re not gonna do anything too crazy other than probably fishing and gardening daddy.” Lily called back to reassure her parents and she wasn’t shocked that he wasn’t staying around for tea or coffee since he was going to drive back and join up with Lauren to take her to the airport.

Once the sedan was out of sight all her attention was back on her grandfather but before she could say anything he mentioned he had some thing for her. To be truthful her grandfather could’ve just gotten her a regular box and she be happy for it. When he let her in and gave her a present she quickly opened it to see that it had a beautifully carved raccoon inside and she let out the cutest squeal. “ I love these little bandits he’s so cute is it wrong that I call them trash pandas?” Lily asked as she held the carving in her hand. Inspecting it she loved every inch of it. She wasted no time and giving her grandfather another very tight hug pressing her chest against his. The way she acted with her grandfather made her father feel a bit strange since he was more affectionate with him than she ever was with her own father. It made him a bit jealous since it seemed like a Lillys favorite person was not her dad but her grandpa. She wasn’t ignoring him when he asked her what she wanted to do but he could see her think about it as she bit her bottom lip before she would decide to answer. “ swimming and snacks I got a new bathing suit do you think I can wear it should I change?” he could see her eyes sparkle with excitement when he mentioned swimming especially since having open water was very different than the enclosed pools of the city all she wants to do was throw on her bikini with your grandfather probably had no idea that she had since she would normally wear just a regular swimsuit but today he would get a good look at how his sweet little girl granddaughter had grown up. Once he could give the okay she would runoff to go change.

Last edited:
As a good grandpa should, Ben listened to the long string of words that spilt from Lily's mouth. He was happy that she was excited to be there, though he was having a harder time piecing together what she was saying. All he knew was he needed to shake his head when she mentioned bothering him and nodding his head when she mentioned her sister. It had been so long since he had seen Lauren as well, though the last time she had been around she seemed closed off. She had been upset that there was no wifi, no electronics, and more importantly little to no cell service. His eyes glanced towards the suitcases for a moment. How long did he agree to her staying for? Was she moving in? If she had been moving in, it wasn't like he was complaining. Again, Lily was his world. He was already paying for Lily's older sister to go to school, he couldn't wait to fund Lily's education as well.

"I know you do sweetheart." He said as his hand found the small of her back to support her while she sat on his lap. When she turned and hugged him, he hugged her back, even kissing her affectionately on the cheek. "Remember when we saw that family of raccoons out front last time you were here?" He asked her, holding her as long as she was willing to hold him for. Truth was, Ben had been incredibly lonely as of late. Without his wife to keep him company, he didn't usually get the chance to feel another human's affection. None of his friends were on hugging terms, and he kept to himself most evenings anyway. "Sure, we can do that. Go ahead and go get changed. I'll prepare a snack for you." He said as he finally released her. "You remember where the bathroom is, right?" He called back to her as he made his way into the kitchen. He would also need to change at some point, but first, he cut up a couple of home grown apples before setting them on the table on the deck outside.

From there, he made his way back into his room. Usually he liked to just watch the girls swim, but today he was feeling like maybe taking a little dip in the lake with her. When they met back up again, he smiled. When he saw what she was wearing, his jaw nearly dropped right to the floor. His little granddaughter had grown up and she was gorgeous! Her suit left very little to the imagination, but Ben supposed that was what the kids were wearing these days. Grabbing her hand, he led her out the door, making sure to take the cut apples with him before taking her down to the dock. Setting the apples down, he sat down on the dock and dangled his feet in the water. He always took his time gettingused to the water. "Say, Lily honey." He said as he motioned her to come near him. "See that little island in the lake over there?" He asked as he pointed towards a small island not too far away. It would be about a ten minute swim for someone in decently good shape. "There is another surprise on that island that I built just for you." He said, looking up at her. "Just let me know when you want to see it, okay?"

Lily really cannot help herself especially since her grandfather actually paid attention and listen to her. She was devastated when her grandmother passed away but luckily her grandfather was still very much active and alive. She had no idea what she would do without him! Take a seat on his lap it didn’t seem weird or bother her as she lived against him and hold him into a hug nuzzling her nose against the name of his neck as he nodded when he mentioned the family of raccoons that they saw. “Of course I remember them they were so cute but you wouldn’t let me pick up any of them. You told me to watch nature then don’t disturb the cute raccoon babies. Do you still have raccoons around here?” she asked not wanting to leave his lap as he felt her body pressed against his she was more than comfortable being cuddly and touching her grandfather. Her father told her it was weird for her at her age to be sitting on him and cuddling him like she did but since her father wasn’t here he wasn’t going to scold her about sitting on her grandfather’s lap.

When he mentioned it was okay to change she gave him a not that she remembered where the bathroom was. “will you go swimming with me? You don’t have to if you don’t want to but I would really like it. It’s more fun if you join me.” Lily said she slowly step from his lap and did a stretch that she went over to her suitcase and she opened the first one pulling out something small and folded neatly which could easily be her bathing suit. Disappearing for a good few minutes she came back and some thing he had never seen her in before a tiny purple bikini with pink Sunglasses. This is very different for her especially since she is a one piece is this really showed off how much he has grown. When he saw what she was wearing he could see why her father was eager to let her stay here. She was of the age that she was getting noticed by so many boys in her class her parents would happily send her off to the middle of nowhere especially when she was in the experimental phase. When she had her towel and everything she let her grandfather take her hand and lead her to the Docks. Once there she would sit her things down and Daniel her feet in that she sat next to her favorite grandfather. Looking over to where he pointed he caught her attention as she was trying to squint and see exactly what it was. “Sure! I like surprises especially out here you always have the best things I wish dad would move out here with you. You also can’t tell me you have a surprise for me and not tell me what it is what did you do grandpa? Are you going to give me a hint?” she asked that she leaned her head on her shoulder as both her legs slowly kicked moving the water.

Ben couldn't help but laugh at the memory. She had been so naive then. She wanted to pet the raccoons. He hated to tell her that an angry mother raccoon was very dangerous and could easily hurt her. He had told her they had tons of animals where they were. He had told her there was a good chance they would see the same raccoon family around his home, but there was another chance that they would see other animals too. He had seen deer, of course, but the other day he had found some bear droppings a little ways from the house. There had been a bear a few miles away from his house not too long ago. He loved having her around, and their relationship was better than ever.

He had obviously agreed to swim with her, and as they sat and talked about the other surprise. As she sat down next to him and laid her head on his shoulder, his arm wrapped around the small of her back. His rough, calloused hand resting on her side. "Hm, a hint huh?" He said thinking about it for a moment. "Well, it's a great way to see the stars." He said, stopping to think again. She would have a hard time seeing what he had built exactly, as it was on the other side of the island and it was blocked by trees. "Normally I go by boat, I don't swim." He said finally, looking over at her. "Can you figure it out?" He asked. If she answered, his steel poker face would kick in. With every guess, he would only answer "Maybe." or "Perhaps." Eventually, he shook his head. The day dragged on, and Ben really wanted to be out there when it got dark.

"How about this, let's swim out there. You can help me set up, and then we will swim back for some dinner." He said finally. Standing up, Ben stretched a little bit before pulling her into another hug. "I'll race you. Ready? Get set. Go!" He said before diving into the water and beginning his swim.

Reminiscing about the The past made Lily smile to herself as she thought about the raccoon family that she wasn’t allowed to pick up or play with. Now that she was older she understood why but back then she was so upset that she could not cuddle one of the cute babies. Slowly swaying one leg than the other back-and-forth of the cold waters she’d look out across it to see where her grandfather was pointing to.

“A Way to see the stars did you make a planetarium or do you have a telescope or a new sunroof…” Lily had a habit of just saying every guess she could think of but of course her grandfather refused to tell her only hints but to be fair she only asked for a hint. From this distance Lily had no idea what it could be perhaps it was a new cabin since her grandfather is quite crafty but either way she couldn’t guess from where she was sitting. He mentioned how he usually will take a boat and she nodded so when he mentioned swimming he could see a bright smile from across her face. The smile faded for a moment before she looked over at him. “ I won’t make you do that! Isn’t that too far?” she asked before of something there was a splash and her grandfather was off telling her that he would race her to it!

Puffing her cheeks out like a puffer fish before crossing her arms and shaking her head before she would literally jump into the water after him! For a man his age he was pretty fast and it took her a little bit to catch up with him and they were in the big neck and neck as a swim to the small island on his property. She was very much in shape and her youthful body kept her going and she had no idea if she was in the lead or behind since she was more focused to get into the other side of land but also occasionally trying to see if her grandfather was okay since she did not want to call her dad and say she made her grandfather race and he got him hurt that would be once your way to ever visit him again!

She continued to powerhead not sure how fast she was going but once she could feel the touch of land she’d pop out of the water her hair stuck to the side of her face and cleaned her wet body and her bikini stuck to her. Huffing and puffing she walked on land and took a look around to see if she can find if her grandfather was next to her or if he had beaten her in the race.

They were off. Ben had quite an unfair advantage. Even as an old man, he swam every morning as a part of his morning routine. He knew this lake like the back of his hand by this point. He knew every fishing spot and he had been working on developing the lake into his own personal wonderland. This had, however, been the second time he had made this swim since this morning, so he felt himself slowing down a little bit before reaching the land. His heart sank a little bit when he saw she was standing on the land already. Sneaking up on her, he hugged her from behind, pulling her wet body against his own. "You did it! You won!" He said as a shiver took hold of him. "Come on, it's just over here!" He said, leading her on a path he had carved that was lined with solar powered path lights he had picked up from the local hardware store.

After a short walk, they came across a hand built, open air hot tub. He hadn't been sure where the idea had come from, but he knew he wanted to do something with the little island. "See?" He said, showing off his handiwork. It had been a long process, using his small boat to take raw materials over to build. He only needed his friend's boat when it came to the heating unit and he had never heard the end of it from him. Ben was pretty self sufficient, so the fact that he had asked for help for a boat that he hadn't built was enough for his friends to never allow him to live it down. It didn't matter though, Ben had a great sense of humor and he had his own wood heated hot tub. "All we need to do is light a fire in there" He said pointing to a small fire place. "It'll take a few minutes to heat up, and then we can get in! Watch out though, it can get kind of hot." He said with a warning.

Glancing towards the sky, he looked back towards Lily. "It's getting dark. If we want to see the sunset and the stars, we better get to work. Grab some wood from over there." He said pointing to a stack of wood that he had pre cut in preparation of the great reveal. It didn't take too long to light the fire, and in a few short minutes, steam began to billow from the top. It was starting to get a little cold out and Ben shivered just a little bit. "Are you ready to get in?" He asked her. The lack of light allowing him to avoid staring at his granddaughter's much more mature body.

Once on land Lilly looked around I didn’t see her grandfather yet. For a moment there was a worried look on her face and she began to panic slowly as she stood near the shore looking around to see where he could be did she really swim that fast? Was he behind her? Where could he be?!?! Her brown eyes went wide as she looked all over before just in the nick of time he popped his head out of the water and he could see the immense relief that washed over her body when he snuck up on her and wrapped his arms around her. “ you scared me grandpa! Don’t do that again!” she playfully elbowed him nothing too hard but just enough for him to feel that she was slightly angry at him but that did not last long. She turned around and hugged him again even though she was sopping wet from the water.

She reached up with one hand and push some of her light brown hair behind her ear. Following behind him she would look around and explore the island with her eyes but when she saw the hot tub she let out a very big surprise gasp.

“NO WAY!!!! Where did you get that are you fucking kidding me! I mean are you kidding me!” she quickly change the way she spoke since she left I swear slip out and it showed how her friends were starting to rub off on her. She was still the sweet girl he knew but she was growing up and a teenager. Then gave her the warning that it could get very hot and she gave him a shrug before she would jokingly say. “ I really like it hot don’t worry.” It sounded almost like a flirty tone like she had said something similar before to someone else. Did he catch it or did he miss it she wasn’t sure. “I’m not allergic to some hard labor I got the wood so don’t worry we’ll get it done before and we can see the sunset I’m really excited. How long has it been since I’ve been out here?” walking not too far away as you a pick up A good handful of wood from where her grandfather pointed it out but being careful not to pull it to her wet chest since she didn’t want it to be too damp so they could easily start a fire.

The way the bikini clung to her body left nothing in history especially how the bikini bottoms ran up her backside and showed some of her beautiful toned cheeks. His granddaughter was quite the star on her gymnastics team and he could see the effects of her being so physically active on her youthful form and with the way the light was fading from the sky he was able to see just how grown-up she had become.

Making her way over she’ll put the word down and help him stoke the fire. “ do you wanna go first or should I go first? This looks amazing when did you do this? I totally could live here instead of the city I know it sounds stupid but I like it out here more why do you think that moved away? We all could easily live out here I know I could.” with no one here but her at her granddad she could easily tell him her feelings.

With the elbow, Ben had acted a little hurt. He recoiled a little bit holding the spot where she had playfully elbowed him. His face twisted with fake agony and he took a couple steps back from her to embellish things a little. Of course, he hadn't been hurt by her, and he quickly dropped his facade when she hugged him once more. They were both wet from the swim, his grey hair logged with water. His beard dripped, but neither of them seemed to care. He would always be available for a hug if she wanted one. She was his little granddaughter, his favorite granddaughter. He remembered when she was born and taking care of her so her parents could go back to work after their maternity leave had ran out.

A smile grew across her face at her reaction, but he almost did a double take when he heard the filthy word leave her lips. He opened his mouth to say something, but she had corrected the language rather quickly. He knew what her father had meant when he said Lilly needed some time away from her friends. Her father had been afraid that Lilly was beginning to run with a bad crowd, and while Ben had initially turned her father down, he eventually caved. It had been awhile since he had seen Lilly anyway. The family was always travelling during the major holidays, and he himself was busy with other interests at times. Their schedules never seemed to line up anymore, and Ben's biggest regret was not being in the lives of his only grand children.

When Lilly left to go gather wood, Ben didn't even notice her tone. Instead, he was quite focused on building the best fire he could. The only problem about this hot tub was the need to keep feeding the fire to keep it up to temperature. Every once in awhile, Ben would turn to steal a glance of his grand daughter. Partially to make sure she didn't stray too far, but partially to revel in the young woman she had become. Her father had sent him video of some of her gymnastics routines, and he loved that at least one granddaughter was staying active and interested in things other than boys and technology. In that way, Lilly was so different from her sister. Her sister seemed to be hanging around bad crowds and it broke his heart to see the path she was choosing for herself. At least she had made it into college.

"I better go first and see how the water is." He said, standing up from the hunched position he had been in while he had been building the fire. He listened to Lilly's words. "Uh, it's just a side project I've been working on." He mused, thinking about other things he had in progress. "I needed something to do with my hands, you know?" He said as he took the steps before stepping over the rim. The water warmed him up instantly, and he sunk into it's hot embrace. "Come on in! The water is great!" He said, beckoning her towards him.

They still had a few moments before it got fully dark and the stars came out, but they were treated to the beginnings of a beautiful sunset. Brilliant pinks, oranges, and reds filled the sky as the sun tucked down behind the mountain. When she got into the hot tub, Ben pulled her into his lap once more and wrapped his arms around her midsection. "I think your dad just needed a change of scenery. He likes the hustle and bustle of the big city you guys are in. Maybe he will come back to his senses. If not, that's okay too." He said with a shrug. The hot tub itself was pretty rudimentary. There wasn't a seat, and there were no jets. It was literally just a tub full of hot water. Still, Ben took great pride in it. He had built it with his bare hands. With Lilly on his lap, he was able to stretch his legs out a little bit and enjoy the sight of the sunset with Lilly. "Maybe you will just have to come out here a little more!" He suggested.

This retreat would literally make Lilly’s holiday much better. It got her away from the crowd that her father didn’t want her hanging out with and truth be told if he letter she might’ve change for the worst. Lauren was headed off to college leaving behind her younger sister. She had her friends and even boys she was interested in it with Lauren gone she was running with an older crowd when that she probably shouldn’t be running around with at least for sports kept her grounded. He was lucky Lily chose him over hanging out with the boys and wanted her to go traveling but her father was not even going to allow such a thing. Lily was only 16 and there was no way her father was going to let her travel alone with several boys older than her even if they had a girls long in the group.

Straying a bit far as she gathered the wood bring it back to put it next to the hot tub. Every time she bent over he could see how her bikini wrote up revealing her Long toned legs of hers. “ it’s a really fucking cool site project if we lived out here I would probably hang out here so much more we don’t have anything like this back home. We can’t really put a hot tub in a city house. I kind of miss the country.” her language slipped up again but this time she forgot to catch herself. When he mentioned something to do with his hands Lily could not help but lift a hand over her mouth and chuckle she was still a schoolgirl and that Turner phrase made her laugh but she didn’t say anything but her grandfather could probably catch why she was giggling. Big brown eyes watched him as he walked over to the nice heated hot tub and she followed so it took her a minute to test out the water with a finger dipping it in before she would make a motion to climb in once her hands were free.

The tub itself was not fancy it had no seats but it was still nice and Lily was not complaining even though she squeaked when the water was a bit too hot as she lowered her cute butt into it and wiggles Laura herself in so the water came up to just under her small chest. “Do you think dad would let me come out here more? Lauren doesn’t like coming out here as much anymore I don’t know why we used to love it when we were little and I still do.” speaking from my heart. Lily loved her grandfather’s property and loved him even more so she didn’t understand why Lauren decided to hang out with her friends instead of join her on her month-long vacation. “If i’m bothering you too much dad told me that you can call him anytime and send me home. He says two weeks is too long do you think of it sick of me?” remembering her dad‘s words made her think that she was already pressing her luck by staying two weeks and hoping that her grandfather would say yes they’re staying longer especially now with the new hot tub for her to play with. “You do you know I missed you right?” The way she looked at him it was like she was trying to search answers within his eyes to see if maybe he missed her too or was she just pushes herself on him but he did say she could stay whenever she wanted to that was a good sign. He was getting up in the years but she wasn’t a little girl anymore and she could heat herself if she really got to be too much to handle. “ I think my parents are happy I chose you over traveling to some strange place with a group of guys you’re way more fun anyways.” with that she reached over and placed a hand top of his and patted it gently to show that she meant her words.

The water was slowly getting up to it's max temperature. The hot tub itself had kind of been a pain in the butt to build. He needed to buy a certain kind of metal, build a certain kind of base, and even hooking up the heating element had been quite annoying to set up. The build itself didn't take too long, but dialing in the hot tub so it wouldn't burn you the second you sat down had been a test of Ben's patience. When he finally had all of the kinks figured out, he used the hot tub almost every day. It had taken him a bit to get used to the temperature of the water and now he even liked really hot showers. Still, he was surprised Lilly was handling it as well as she was.

When she said the "F word" again, Ben had noticed she hadn't caught herself. Shaking his head, he leaned back against the wall of the tub. "A pretty girl like you really shouldn't be using that kind of language." He said, referring to earlier when she had let the word slip. Perhaps that was the kind of thing her father had been talking about. He had mentioned she was using much more crass language and dressing much more provacatively at the young age of 16. It was why he had been so worried when it came to his youngest. The older sister had made her decision and was an adult now. His youngest still had time to rectify things.

"I think your dad will." He said answering her question. "Once you learn how to drive, you won't need to wait for him to take you." When she mentioned Lauren, he shook his head. "She will find her way. Right now she is just enjoying her freedom." When she mentioned being able to call home, he sat up and hugged her tightly. "You will never be a bother, Lilly." He said, his hand beginning to reassuringly rub the top of her bare leg. "You can stay out here as long as you want. Besides, I could use your help to finish up some of the projects I have going around here." He said before kissing her on the cheek. His eyes met hers, and he nodded. "I missed you too. I love you honey." He said, searching her eyes with his own. He had placed a few lights around the hot tub, but they were solar powered. They didn't really offer the most comprehensive light. Still, the dim lighting was enough for them to at least see each other.

The fire crackled, and he held his granddaughter close. "I'm happy you chose me as well." He said, his hand continuing to rub her leg. "Like I said, I missed you. After.." He stopped, feeling himself getting choked up a little. Swallowing hard, he continued. "After your grandma died, I have been pretty lonely." He said, feeling a tear coming to his eye. He opened his mouth to say something else, but he stopped himself. "You are growing up so fast and the world is starting to take notice of you. You are a beautiful young woman with your whole life ahead of you. I'll be there for as long as I can, you can trust that. You can't get rid of me that quickly." He said with a laugh trying to lighten the mood a little bit. After another brief silence, he spoke again. "I am really glad you are here."

“Don’t Think too much about it it’s just a word and my friends use it all the time it’s so does Lauren it’s not a bad word. It’s an expression that’s all don’t worry grandpa.” this time Lily tried to explain herself and wondered if her grandfather would understand. The water in the tub was very hot and he could see her wiggle a bit try to get used to the temperature but hearing his words and how she was welcome here anytime really made her feel better. There was no way she could really tell him that she and Lauren had a falling out and started biting heads the moment Lily started blossoming as a young woman. Lauren and Lily had been so close but as Lily began entering her teenage years everyone would notice the rift between them and the slight competition. Young Lily was taking the lead and they notice more than Lauren.

“I’m happy let me stay I’m gonna be here more often as long as you let me I promise not to throw any house parties besides I can’t drive out here on my own yet. Do you really think I’m pretty?” The last question came out of the blue and she looked over at her grandpa but never mind she thought maybe he just had to say it because all grandfathers were tell their granddaughters they were pretty. “Lauren says I’m still kind of ugly duckling do you think I’m really cute?” at her age she could not help but fish for compliments because she was still self-conscious about her body and compared herself to her older sister. She was about to ask something else but she noticed her grandfather looked distant and sad when he butchered her grandmother and that’s what she put her head closer to his and took it tightly in her own hand. “ you do know I miss her too grandpa I’m sure you miss her more than I do but I really do miss her I know Lauren misses her a lot I think she was closer to Lauren but I feel horrible saying this but I’m glad you’re still here grandpa I love you the most.” not sure if that was the right thing to admit or say but it was true and this time she leaned in close even with the water as hard as it was she made a move to straddle her grandfather and wrap her arms around him pressing her wet chest against his bear one as she wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled him. “ I know I’m not grandma but I’m here if that matters.” all the thoughts of asking about him teaching her how to drive went out the window in order to comfort her grandfather and make him feel as wanted and loved as she could.

At this point, Ben knew there was no arguing with Lily about her word choice. If she wanted to use that word, she was going to use it. All he knew was that she hadn't been using that word before the last time he had seen her and now she was. Clearly something had changed, but there was also a few years to take into account. He wasn't a huge fan of cussing in general, but that was the way the world was going. Kids were starting to cuss younger and younger. Kids were also starting to do other naughty things at a younger age as well. There were reports of kids drinking, smoking marijuana, having sex, and many more that Ben just didn't want to think about. One of the reasons he had moved out all this way was to get away from society.

"Of course I think you are pretty." He said, reassuring her. She was a catch for anyone to have. Ben was sure she had tons of friends that she could have spent this time with, even if she wasn't going on a trip with them. Still, she chose to spend her time here with him. That fact made Ben feel quite good. Maybe he had done something right. When she mentioned her sister and what she thought of her, Ben shook his head. "Maybe Lauren is just jealous. Things seem to come pretty easily to you. You were both blessed with the family genes." He said with a smile. He knew she had been fishing for compliments and what kind of grandpa would he be to not give her some when she clearly wanted them.

The conversation shifted towards his dead wife. He hated talking about it, but he had been the one to bring her up in the first place. When she said she loved him, he nodded. "I love you too honey." He said back to her. When she turned to straddle him, he looked up at her. Any man would have been lucky to view the sight he was seeing. Ben hadn't really thought too much of it though. As previously mentioned, he had always been close with Lilly. Maybe Lilly had been right, he had always been closer with her and her older sister had always been closer with his wife. His hands found the small of her back as they say in the hot tub together.

"I know you are honey, I know." He said pulling her closer to him. Admittedly, impure thoughts of Lily flooded his mind. He thought of some of his escapades when he was younger. He thought of how any man would have been envious of his situation. Her young and supple body pressed against his. Looking up at her and meeting her gaze, his rough hands rubbed the small of her back. "It matters you are here." He said finally. Part of him didn't want this to end. Part of him knew it had to. Hundreds and hundreds of stars were beginning to come out, but neither Lily nor Ben were paying attention to them. He was much taller than she was, so when he sat up, their eyes were about even. Leaning in, he kissed her on the forehead. "I love you Lily." He said, holding his forehead against hers. It was something he had done with her since she was a little kid as a show of affection.

"The stars are out." He said in a low whisper, not that he needed to. "Why don't we enjoy them for a little bit and then go get some dinner?" He offered to her.

It was easy for Lily to get lost holding her grandfather as he kissed her on her forehead like he always did when she was younger he could hear her sniffle she tried to hide it. Her body up against his finding peace and comfort just being close to him. If your father were here he would tell her to move and stop acting like a baby and that her grandfather wouldn’t want this. Even though she was 16 she still loved being hugged and held. It was hard to admit that her grandfather was her favorite out of her grandparents. That wasn’t to say that she didn’t love her grandmother she very much dead but ever since she was little she favored her grandfather even more than her own father since she was practically raised by them especially when her parents went back to work. Her mother spent more time with Lauren as a stay at home mom when the second child came around she wanted to get back to work right after maternity leave. Lily locked the bond with her mother that Lauren had.

He said all of the right things that comforted her as he felt her shift with her straddling he could feel her hot core press against his pelvis as her nice soft breast pressed harder against his chest. Soft lips but a kiss against his neck. He was family so she did not find it weird. “I Love you so much and I plan to stay as long as you let me. I’m not going anywhere I promise.” that sweet voice of hers was loving and soft as she stayed close and press tighter against him until he mentioned the stars then and only then would she pull back and look up at the sky. Still straddling him as she looked up he got a nice clear view of her nice chest.

Dimension of dinner caught her attention as she looked back to make eye contact with her granddad before she would ask the most daring question she would have the night. “ so with dinner do you think we can have wine in some countries 16 year olds can drink. I’m not saying get drunk or anything but celebratory wine since I’ll be staying here for a month maybe two or all of my summer vacation please. Pretty please with sugar on top I promise I won’t tell mom or dad if you give me a little bit of wine. Lauren sometimes gives me a glass or three please?” she had no idea if he would say yes or no but she was pushing her luck and batik her beautiful eyelashes to try and see if he’d give it to her cute demands.

Her father, his son had never quite gotten their relationship. He couldn't understand just how close he was with her. While he was at work, however, he was teaching her to talk, ride a bike, and read. Any time he was with her was for her own good. They had built quite the relationship when she was a little girl. All things considered, she was still a little girl to him. In Ben's mind, they were not that far removed from Lilly as a toddler. He could feel her body pressing against his pelvis, and her womanly form pressing against his. With her statement about staying, he gave her one more firm hug. Ben wasn't quite sure how long they had been out there, but even he was starting to overheat a little bit. When she asked about having wine for dinner, Ben pretty quickly shook his head. He may have been her favorite, but he had also seen her as a young child. Add in the fact that he wasn't a pushover with certain things and underage drinking was one of them.

After they were finished with their soak, Ben dumped some water on the fire making sure there were no red hot coals left. The hot tub would be there for them later if they wanted to use it. Taking her hand, he led her back down the path. It was dark now, the stars in the sky reflected on the mirror like surface of the lake. Ben certainly wasn't going to make her swim back to his home at night and it was lucky enough for him that he had built a couple boats. After piling in one he kept on the island, he rowed them back to the dock. It was a much shorter return trip than the trip out to the actual island. Inside, Ben whipped up a quick and hearty dinner - Spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread. Setting the outside patio table, the two ate underneath the night sky. After shoving some food in his mouth, he shook his head. "Maybe you can have some wine on your birthday." He said, only really buying wine for special occasions. While it was a special occasion tonight, he hadn't thought to even pick some up from the store. There wasn't a single drop of alcohol in the house currently.

"When you are done with dinner, go ahead and get ready for bed." He said, helping himself to another portion of spaghetti. The day had been quite long and tiring. He could feel both swims in his muscles. After a nice and quick clean up, Ben disappeared outside for a few moments, grabbing a couple of pieces of wood for their fire that night. Another part of Ben's routine was to sit by a fire in the evening and just watch the expression of pure energy. He loved his lifestyle, and if Lilly wanted to stay out here, she would need to get used to it as well. Once the fire was going, Ben too changed into his own night time garb. A regular tee shirt and a pair of grey sweatpants. Sitting down in his rocking chair, he watched the fire for as long as he could. Ben used the opportunity of the fire to burn some of his mail before ultimately putting it out.

There was only one bed in the house in the bedroom. Due to the fact that he had built it, it was somewhere between a queen and a twin. It was enough to fit them both comfortably ontop. When his family was out, Ben usually shared the bed with someone. Usually it was one of the girls with the rest of the family sleeping on the couch or in a sleeping bag somewhere. "Do you want me to set you up a cot, or do you want to sleep in the bed?" Ben asked Lilly as though it were a normal question. For them, it was.

It was hard to admit that this bath is overheating her but when her grandfather got out she would follow and let out a sigh of relief especially since the cool air felt good on her very wet skin. It was very lucky for her that they had both to get back even though she would swim back if she had to but luckily her grandfather was the most resourceful.

Her father thought their relationship was very awkward to say the least but he failed to remember that his parents practically raised Lily from when she was a toddler. She had her first steps and learn how to ride her bike and said her first words with her grandparents. He should not have been surprised what his youngest daughter was overly attached not only to her grandparents but her grandfather who spent the most time with her she practically called him dad. That really hurt his son but it was no fault but his home since they left Lily with the grandparents more often than Lauren.

As they walked hand-in-hand as he led her to the boats her eyes looked up towards the sky and lit up with pure enjoyment and happiness seeing all the constellations clearer than she ever seen in the city. “it’s like a dream you can’t see them this clear in the city. This is why I love it out here.” speaking to herself and luckily her grandfather let her so she wouldn’t walk into a tree or trip or fall.

By the time he managed to get dinner set up which was delicious spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread which Lily ate happily and actually ate everything. With her parents she was so picky about her food but no matter what her grandfather put out to eat every last bite. It made her mother jealous since he couldn’t get her to do anything without a fight or an argument. He did get a pout out of his young granddaughter when he said there was no wine but maybe for her birthday and she did not even try to beg him to go get something after all granddad always kept his word. He did get a pout out of his young granddaughter when he said there was no wine but maybe for her birthday and she did not even try to beg him to go get something after all granddad always kept his word

Taking her time she got changed she put on a simple pair of pajamas with a cute design of fruits mostly strawberries making sure she had something comfortable on for dinner. Her hair was still damp but that didn’t bother her much especially being outside.

“ I think you make the best foods granddad. Keep this up and I’ll never wanna go back and live with mom and dad again.” joking though maybe sometimes she didn’t since she really did enjoy her time out here. Dipping her garlic bread into the sauce of the spaghetti she would slowly finish up what was left on her plate.

When they both finished Lily would stand up and start to gather the plates because she learned how to pull her own weight and there is no way she was gonna let her grandfather wash the dishes. “Can I sleep with you?” Really didn’t bother to turn around and she wash the dishes and when he asked if she wanted her own cot she shook her head no but figured maybe her grandfather might find it odd that she wanted to sleep in bed with him. To her there was nothing wrong with it she had been doing that since she was a little girl and she was still his granddaughter wasn’t she? There was no way she was going to take a cot when she could cuddle up next to her grandfather. “As Long as you don’t mind me sharing a bed of course I wanna stay with you I always sleep next to you when I come here did I do something wrong for you to offer me a separate bed?” thank God her father wasn’t here to hear that comment because he would’ve ripped her new one especially since she was more of a young woman but a little girl her father would’ve said this was completely inappropriate but in her mind nothing was wrong at all and besides she had her pajamas on why would this be odd when they were family?

Admittedly, he had been a little surprised when she had started to clean things up, and he thanked her for washing the dishes by kissing her on the cheek. "Of course. I'm not mad, I just wanted to make sure you didn't want your own bed. You are growing after all." He said reassuring her that he wasn't mad. He hadn't had any reason to be mad at her, save perhaps for her language, but even then he didn't mind too much. There had been many things that he family had complained about, and the sleeping arrangements at cabin was one of their big sticking points. Lauren had hated it and Ben had overheard the sisters' mother complaining to his son about it. What little interior walls he had were pretty thin.

After milling around in the main living area for a little while around the fire after dinner, Ben had decided to retire for the night. It was still kind of early, but it had been a long day. He hadn't had much of a plan for the next day, but Ben figured he would give her some options. They could go swimming again. They could take his old truck out and drive around the property a little bit. There was also an extensive list of chores that needed to be done as well, and he would love to have a hand with completing some of his daily tasks. Hanging up the wet swim suits in the bathroom to dry, Ben offered her the spot on the bed by the wall before climbing in himself. Taking some of his pills on his nightstand, he turned out the small lamp before getting comfortable underneath the covers.

He couldn't remember how long it had been since he had another human body in bed with him. It was an odd feeling to get used to at first. Sure, he had shared a bed with nearly every member of her family, but he couldn't help but reminisce about his late wife. The dreaded feeling of loneliness began to set in once more. Having his granddaughter around was nice. It was someone to talk to. Someone who actually wanted to be there with him. He couldn't believe just how much she had grown over the last few years and he couldn't believe what a stunning young woman she was. He could only imagine what she would do in her future. Her whole life was ahead of her and unlike Lauren, he was sure that Lilly would make better decisions regarding her future.

Scooting over to her, he turned into her. His chest lining up with her back. He was surprised at how well her body fit his own while they were lying in the smallish bed. They were, aftere all, two nearly grown adults. Besides, nights could get quite cold. The fire was out, and the walls of the cabin were not insulated from the brisk temperature outside even during summer. His arm draped around her side and he pulled her much smaller body into his own. Holding her, he couldn't help but smell her womanly scent. "Good night dear, I love you."

There was no problem for her to wash dishes and the fact that her grandfather came over and kissed her cheek as he thanked her made her feel so much better. “I don’t mind you know. I did eat and you cooked so rules in the houses if you cook I’ll clean if I cook you clean does that sound fair?”placing the offer for her grandfather to say yes or no to but she was not above pulling her own weight even with that potty mouth of hers. Once the dishes were washed she would set them to dry in the dish rack and put them away in the morning.

When he mentioned how she was growing and maybe she wanted her own bed he could see her shake her head as her dark brown hair swayed along with it. “You know I would feel weird if we didn’t share a bed. You always let me sleep with you and stay with you especially out here do you remember when I was little and I was scared of the fireflies you let me stay in bed and cuddle you and you told me stories. Maybe you think I’m too old for it now….” Lily said with a chuckle before she let out a sigh of maybe she was too old.

Lily let her grandfather get comfortable as she spent her time looking around the kitchen and cleaning up but she was actually planning to wake up early and make her grandfather breakfast since he made them dinner. Once she was all squared away she got them both a glass of water and brought it up to his room placing one on his side and one on hers. She was already in pajamas and she brushed her teeth before she climbed to bed. Getting herself comfortable as she flushed the pillow and laid her head down.

She knew Lauren was close to her grandfather too but not as close as she was. And since her grandmother passed away Lily wanted to spend more time with her grandfather. Laying in bed she could feel her grandfather scoot over and she push back against him so he could smell the sweet set of her floral shampoo and feel the curves of a perfectly formed rear end. “ good night grandpa sleep tight I’m not going anywhere.” if her father saw this he might have said red especially since he thought Lily was too old to be sleeping like this especially now that she was turning into a very beautiful young woman but at least it was her grandfather. Her father thought that she was being too childish and clicking too much to her grandfather but in a way he was glad she was so attached it meant she wasn’t partying or staying out late like Lauren.

Lily had her share of boyfriends but not as much experience as her older sister and without thinking she rubbed her backside against her grandfather as she unconsciously let out an unintentional moan before she’s close your eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

Closing his eyes, Ben was a little surprised when sleep never came for him. Opening his eyes, he readjusted as much as he could without stirring Lilly before closing them once more and trying again. Again, Ben was met with similar results. So, instead of sleeping, Ben began to run the day's events in his head. He loved having her against him like this. He loved knowing that she felt safe enough in the cabin in the middle of the woods and comfortable enough with him to sleep like this. His heart began to pound a little more as he thought about all the ways he could ruin his relationship with his granddaughter and throw away years and years of history. Still, Ben hadn't even come close to a woman since his wife had died. More realistically, towards the end of her life, she spent a great deal of time in the hospital. Recounting all of his encounters, he realized he hadn't spent time in bed with a woman since before that. Part of him wanted to cry. He wished his wife was still alive. He was a loving grandpa, sure, but he had his own needs as well.

The smell of her floral shampoo wafted into his nose. Scooting closer to her, his hand harmlessly slid to her waist between her shirt and her bottoms. He couldn't believe he was about to do this to his own granddaughter, but at that moment, he gave into his own perversions. Silently, he prayed to whatever God would hear him for forgiveness. Forgiveness for giving into his twisted mind. He was imperfect, he knew that, but he tried his best to live as humbly as he could and stay away from anything evil. Sliding his hand under her shirt, he rested his hand against her bare stomach. At this point, this could have just been a mistake or the result of unintentional movements while sleeping. At any slight movement from Lilly while she slept, he withdrew his hand, resting it on her hip. Keeping it there for a few moments, Ben felt as though he needed a little bit more.

Sliding his hand into her bottoms this time, he ran his hand over her bare ass. The same bare ass that he had seen earlier in the purple bikini of hers. He tried his best not to move too much as he didn't want to wake her and have her find him with his hands down her pajama bottoms. Had he been able to talk himself out of this, maybe he would have been able to get some sleep. He was in too deep now. He craved intimate contact with another human, something he had been deprived of for so long. When she didn't seem to stir too much, Ben removed his hand before sliding over just a little bit and coaxing her onto her back. Propping himself up on one elbow, Ben slid his hand into her pajama bottoms again, this time down the front. His eyes remained on her face, ready to cover up his actions should she wake up. He felt dirty. He felt like a pervert, but he couldn't stop himself. Pushing his hand into her panties, he ran his finger along the outside of her young sex with his middle finger. What the hell was he doing?!

Lily slept soundly and she felt her grandfather tossed and turned a bit but as his hands began to slide up her pajama top she didn’t move. Still sleeping and she pushed her rear end back against him letting out a soft but very distinct moan. “Mmmm…. that feels nice…”she was lucid in her speech. In the space between dreaming and awake and she thought she was dreaming. There she was turning and twisting and she felt his hands wrong her nubile body.

The way teacher and her breath was sharp but she went back to sleep. He had to know she was no angel but she was no expert either. The way she reacted giveaway that she at least played around with boys her own age especially with the moans and saying how good it felt. With his hand on her hips she wiggle and he’d feel her ass grind against his crotch. The way his hand felt on her flat stomach he could feel her flex a bit with her core muscles from her gymnastics training.

The moment his hand slipped into her pajama bottoms she could feel her wiggling as if she was unconsciously trying to get them off. “Ohhh…naughty boy… do you have a rubber? Please say that you do…” The way she spoke was dirty but he knew she was a smart girl and here she was asking for protection. Maybe this will change his perspective on his sweet little granddaughter but it gave away that she was no virgin. Still big in her lucid state she didn’t realize how much she said or how incriminating it sounded. Her grandfather might’ve been perverted but the way she was reacting was probably not helping especially since her body was craving it and wanted it. The moment his hand moved to the front side of her pajamas as he uses figures to stroke her bare sex he could feel how easily she got wet. His finger and now slept with his granddaughters juices. Whatever he was doing was making her sister but lucky for him she didn’t wake up she only spread her legs wider seeming to invite him to do more. Not wanting him to stop. He gave away that she might’ve had a boyfriend or probably an ex who did this to her before and all really wanted was to be touched even more. She was quiet for a moment as he would see one hand move down to follow his place to get above in over his head and trying to lead his fingers to rub her more. Lily was very easy to turn on and even in her sleep like stayed her body did not want him to stop.

When she spoke, Ben stopped. His heart dropped into the pit of his stomach as he waited for her to say something else. Were his ears deceiving him? Had she said that it had felt nice? Was she even awake? Her breathing and her face told him no, yet here she was commenting on what was happening. Perhaps she was fading in and out of sleep? Maybe she didn't know who he was? He was her grandpa, and while he was unsure if she was actually awake or not, he had come too far to stop now.

In her current state, she at least seemed open to what was going on. Ben was still on the fence about the whole thing, but his body overpowered his brain and compelled him to continue. She seemed as though she was trying to get her pajama bottoms off, but Ben was much to focused on the feeling in his heart and the feeling of her young sex on his fingers to even try to help her. His heart stopped once more when she asked if he had a rubber. Was she actually propositioning him? Did he want her to have sex with her? Did she even know what she was saying? Perhaps she had heard the saying in a movie or something and was repeating it? No, her father had said he had caught her with boys before though he didn't go into much detail.

His finger bore evidence that her body was reacting positively to what he was doing. His ears hearing her sweet but naughty coos. Feeling her hand move to his own and he had taken it as a sign to continue. He had just been rubbing her before, and Ben thought that there was no way she was still sleeping through all of this. Hell, he wasn't even sure he wasn't sleeping right now. Yeah! That was it! That must have been a dream he was having. It was all he could tell himself to continue fondling his grand daughter. Slowly, his finger pushed into her young sex. He had missed this. He had missed these moments with members of the opposite sex. He had been so deprived for so long. He had absolutely no chance when she wanted him to continue. As he explored her young and perfect pussy, Ben leaned forward and pressed his lips against Lilly's.

The first kiss was somewhat more affectionate. It was like a kiss he would normally give her on her forehead or her cheek. There was little to no intention behind it. The second kiss, however, was much more devious and filled with much more intent. His tongue slid between her lips and into her mouth. Kissing her in a way that no grandfather should kiss his granddaughter, Ben tasted Lilly's sweet saliva. His tongue brushed against hers as his finger began to pick up a little speed.

This had to be a dream. This is beyond the pale for both of them. Lily had not been with many guys but she was no angel when it came to touching. To Fondling and feeling up each other. Her legs open wider as her grandfather could see her eyes flutter a bit but still stay close for the moment. His finger was teasing her very wet slit and she was already very much turned on and her body only wanted more. In a way yes, Lily was propositioning him. With the way he was teasing and touching she was too far gone to say no. “OHHHH!!” He was treated to a slightly loud gasp when his finger pushed in her very tiny teen opening. His son had told him how he caught his daughter fooling around in Lauren’s room with an older boy and they indeed grounded her I figured sending her out here but keep her from following in Lauren’s foot steps with the bad crowd. Her father mentioned how he caught his second daughter doing some very naughty things with an older boy. That was it and she was sent off to stay with her grandfather which she did not even make a fuss about.

The moment of truth came when he leaned forward and placed his lives on Lily’s understand of her freaking out she kissed him back. Eyes fluttering open she would look at her grandfather but she didn’t stop. In her mind this had to be a very vivid wet dream. Her grandfather looked so handsome and for his age he aged like a fine wine it looks very good. It wouldn’t be the first time she lusted after someone older.

That kiss was sweet and affectionate. Soft and loving as she slipped her tongue past his lips and closed her eyes again. This was by far the most vivid sexual dream she had in a while. When the second kiss came Lily returned that affection tenfold. Moaning and purring into his lips as she moved her head to try and pull down her pajama pants leaving her in tiny panties. His figure we can thrusting with more desire and she moved one hand away from her lowered pants to try and rub his crotch to see how big he was. Feel like his size Letting up a gasp as she suckled his tongue. “Mmm…” Lily purred again but she did not want to stop.

What the hell is she doing? She felt bad for dreaming about her grandfather like this! But it was just a dream that she wasn’t going to stop especially since it felt so real.

There was quite a lot her father knew that he wouldn't let either of them know. As with most parents, her father had seen more and knew more than he would ever let on. He didn't tell Ben what he had seen his youngest daughter doing, but he would never tell Lilly about what he had caught his father doing. The last time Ben had come out for Christmas, things were going quite well. Ben was clearly still mourning his late wife. It was a gaping wound that would never heal. Still, he had been so lonely for so long. One night, after the family had gotten back from watching a movie, Ben had happened on his older granddaughter talking with her boyfriend on the phone and playing with herself on her bed. He had only caught a glimpse of it while he was walking by her room on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. When her father had caught him, he was rubbing his clothed cock on the door frame outside Lauren's room.

Kicking his dad out of the house, he had told his daughter's that Ben had to leave and take care of something. It had been from that point on that all communication seemed to cease between them. Still, when her father had caught Lilly and the older boy, he had nowhere else to turn. Lauren was coming home in crisis and they needed Lilly out of the house. They had called up all of their friends and even asked some of her friend's parents, but everyone ultimately said they were busy. It was why Lilly had ended up at Ben's cabin. Her father had only hoped that Ben had grown out of some of his worst habits.

Her father would be very mistaken. Ben had noticed that Lilly had kissed him back by the way her tongue sprang to life against his. Breaking the kiss for only a brief moment, Ben moved ontop of her, his hands on either side of her body as he leaned down to kiss her again. Closing the distance between their bodies, Ben rested his now sheathed erect cock against his granddaughter's clothed teen sex. Breaking the kiss once more, he sat up on his knee before he began to unbutton her top. When it was fully open, he leaned back down, wrapping his arms around her small body and bringing his chest against hers.

This had gone much farther than he had expected and there was no way he was stopping now. Pressing his member against her, thoughts of if she was still sleeping were far from his mind.

Back
Top Bottom