Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

capt trance xx princess in distress xx ToujoursPur

Adrianna blushed when he called her sweetheart. She looked away smiling as she cleared her throat. "Quite well thank you. . .Can you please stay in here? I want to feel safer."

Marcus blushed and didnt know what to say. "Umm ... sure" he said, as he got nervous, took his armour off, put his sword right outside, leaning against the tent, and crawled inside her tent. he didnt know where to lay, so he went to the side of the tent and layed there, on his right side looking at her, with a smile.

Adrianna smiled and continued to stare at him. She didn't want to sleep now and she wasn't tired. She sighed and looked at him. "You can have my pillow. I am no longer tired." she smiled and moved the pillow over to him. She laid her head on his shoulder and played with her fingers. "Tell me a story. One with romance and adventure."

Marcus smiled, and pushed it between them, and said, "We can share it. And a story? Hmm ... Depends on what story you want. There are several. One ends in tragety, one ends in being seprated, one ends happly. Which were you perfer?" he said, looking into her eyes. He was kind of tranced there, trapped into her beautiful eyes, and he though that, maybe, she did actully like him, by what her eyes told him.

"We can share." she smiled at looked at him. "And I want one with a happy ending. Where the brave knight and the princess lives happily ever after." she smiled looking back into his eyes.

Marcus then knew, right there, when she looked into his eyes, that she liked him. His heart beat grew faster and faster, wondering what he should do in this case. How ever in his training, they never really taught him how to handle a case where a princess would come onto a knight. "Well ..." he said, thinking about the story. "We are like a happing ending, except we have no ending yet. Our story is still be created." he said, as he looked at her.

"Then let us start our story." she whispered softly and kissed him. The kiss was sweet, soft, and innocent. She smiled and continued to stare into his eyes. She always loved the look in his eyes. She snuggled into him and smiled. "And let us start with first page." she kissed him once again.

Marcuz was taken back on the first kiss, and didnt kiss back mostly in shock. but when she kissed him the second time, he gave her a kiss back. He put as much love and care into it as possiable, and wrapped his arms around her body. He then Broke the kiss, breathing hard. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, still feeling akward and felt the king's men cut his head off for what they are doing.

Adrianna blushed yet continued to kiss him. "I am really sure about this. In a few days we will be in a tower alone, together." she smiled. "And I can have you there." she said seductively.

Back
Top Bottom