Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

capt trance xx princess in distress xx ToujoursPur

capt trance

Super-Earth
marcus wakes up again in a private bunker next to the princesses room. he had to protect her, ut you also had to give a lady her space. he got out of his bunker, doned his linen pants and shirt, threw on his plate leggings the went to the kneww, and from the knee down, was mail. he also threw on his plat chest, whitch went to the upper part of his stomach, and the rest went down as mail also. he threw on so small plate sholders, ment to be small for menuverbility. he, at last, doned his bracers and gaunlets. when he was fully geared, he grabed his one-in-a-half-hand sword, attached it to his waist, and walked outside.

in the hallway, men were gaurding heavly, as this was the time for war nowadays. the mayes empire, whitch was thier empire, vs hosenmorn's freedom mercinaries. they were upset when they became a monarch, and left the empire, just to come back with a large army and attack. like that will solve anything. he shook his head, and went to the door next to him, and knocked on the door. "mi'lady? you up?"

Adrianna woke up and sighed. She hated being so closely watched. She rolled out of bed and took a slow shower. She liked the water to be cold and let the servants put the water in the bath tub. She stood up and dried herself off as she grabbed her pink dress. She sighed and started to dry her hair with the towel. She brushed her long brown hair and turned around. The guard that was watching her was really good looking. He always took care of her and made sure she was happy before him.

"Yes, sir, you may come in." she called and smiled. She placed her necklace on that her mother had given her. She sat on the bed and waited for him to come inside.

marcus came inside, and looked around the room really quick, for anything that has beem messed with. but of corse, there was nothing. they were in a complete stone room,so unless you blew the place up, you couldnt sneak in. he finally looked at the princess, and she was as beautiful as ever as a princess should be. as far as he thought, he was a scruffy looking man, with brown hair and eyes. he had no chance with her. then again, there was never supposed to be a chance. he shook the unpure thoughts from his head, and said, "we have to see his majesty later today in two hours just to let you know. he says it is urgent." he didnt know what the king wanted to do, but he had a feeling. part of that feeling wanted to be true, the other knightly part, not to be.

Adrianna blushed as he came inside. She knew he was going to look around the room first. Of course no one was in here. No one could get in there except through the front door. She moved to stand up as her pink dress was to her feet. Her shoes were contained in a pair of leather sandals. She gazed over his appearances. He was what every handsome knight should look. He was all hers. She took a deep sigh. Her blue eyes looked at him up and down. Adrianna had to be with him one day. No matter how much her father would not agree with it. "What could he possibly want to talk to me about? He has me imprisoned in this horrible place." she sighed as he looked around the room. She had not seen the sun light in so long. She pouted a bit and walked to the door. Adrianna opened it and waited for Marcus to come to her. "Come along Marcus." she called after him.

marcus got out of his attention like stand, and followed her outside of the hallway. while he was in the room, he noticed she was kinda checking him out, whitch made him both feel uncomfortable and happy. now he was having mixed feeling on exactly what he should be thinking about her, and how he should feel about her. if the king knew, he would never serve under him again, and most likly become an outcast, even a beggar in the streets, as noone would look up to him except the rebels, but that would only get him killed.

he continused following her, his thoughts kept inside his mind.

Adrianna smiled and continued to walk towards her father's room. She took a deep breath and walked up the stairs. She looked out the window to see the people in front of the castle gates. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her eyes fluttered open. "Do you think they will really kill me? I have done nothing." she tried to explain to him. She was innocent compared to her sisters.

marcus shuffled uneasly, and looked at the floor. "in the rebels eyes, its all the same. they will try to wipe out the whole entire bloodline, and then take over the castle." he said, wondering what else to say.

Adrianna frowned and sighed. "Look at them! Acting as if nothing is happening." she scowled and sighed. Adrianna walked the rest of the way to her father's room and bowed. "My father, you called for me?" she questioned as she stood up perfectly straight.

marcus scuttered to keep up with her, and then matched her pace. when they entered through the doors, he stopped at the netrence of the door, gaurding it.

meanwhile the king looked around from the battle feild map, and looked at her daughter. "we need at least one hire to survive this war, and seems how you have shed no blood, nor no love for war, i am going to send you away from this palace, and to a safe place." he moved over to a different map, whitch showed the holy lands, where noone fights. "you will go to the tower we have there, furnished with the best of everything we have. if you need food, marcus will go and hunt. it will be alittle rough, but it will have to do." he looked at her, "is that fine with you? well, you dont have a choice, but im making sure you will be comfortable with just marcus."

Adrianna sighed as she took in everything. He must be doing this to a son as well. She figured her youngest brother was easier to carry on since he was only eleven years old. She hated to think what would happen to this place. Her poor mother would be alone if the men in the family fell in battle. She closed her eyes and pushed the thought away. Adrianna liked the thought of being alone with Marcus. The tower sighed nice to. Alone with Marcus in a tower. The two of them could have some fun together. "I would love to go to the tower, father." she smiled.

the king looked happy. "i was fearing you would not. you guys will ride tomarrow then. please get ready. we will make sure a batillion of kights will go with you, untill you reach the border of the holy lands. now if you please exscuse me, i need to talk to me genral .." he said, with a slight bow, and turned around on his heel, and talked to them about her gaurdsmen, and about the next stratigy to take.

meanwhile, marcus only heard part of it about the tower, but heard one thing clear. he and her will be alone in a tower, at least, untill the waris over. and marcus didnt know weather or not to like that idea. the man in him loved it the knight in him didnt, as he should be noble, and should not thing of things in that nature.

Adrianna noticed her father had left and she jumped up and down happily. She tried to remain calm as she imagined seeing Marcus in barely nothing. They would have to share a tent together since it took three days to get there. She took a deep breath and walked out of the room to Marcus. "Come on Marcus. Help me pack please." she smiled and walked down the long flight of stairs. A permanent smile on her face.

"I can't wait to go to the Tower. . .I was there only once before for a month." she smiled at the memories. "My mother and I would go horsebackriding and she invited musicians to play music for us."

Marcus saw that she was going to be happy, and smiled. And she didnt think bad on spending it with him alone. He thought that was kinda weird, but then again he didnt think so. He has been taking care of her since they were kids. He thought about what he might or should bring, and he shook the idea. All he had worth of any vaule was his armour, his sword and ax, and some clothes. So paking himself would be a 20 minute job. Put the clothes in a pack, put on the armour, and wear the sword and ax. Job done. Alhough, he didnt know what she was gong to bring. Unlike him, she was royal. She had lots of things in vaule more then he did.

Adrianna knew that she was going to be happy, she was going to be with a good looking knight. She was craving the time to be alone with him. She thought about what he might or should bring. She was going to bring ten shirts and a few pair of pants. She had some clothes that made her look like a man. She had packed a few dresses for when they were in the tower. Adrianna smiled and looked at him. "Are they going to pack the food?" she asked happily. "I would like to have some rabbit. I am craving it." she giggled.

Marcus looked at the princess weird. Rabbit was more peasent food, stuff like, wild boar, or buffilo was more a royal's taste. Then again, she wasnt your average princess. "I can catch some rabbit while there if you want me to. But i doubt they would have rabbit in these halls, where everyone is from, or is associated with, the royal family." he walked down the hall to thier doors, and asked, "If you need help to pack, let me know i iwll stand outside your door." he said with a slight smile, checking her room, before letting her in it.

Adrianna smiled at the thought of having rabbit. She had to act more like a peasant and eating rabbit was pretty down there. She quickly packed and walked out with her things. Her things could fit a trunk and a bag. She smiled as the guards grabbed her trunk and dragged it to the carriage. They were not going to let her sit in the carriage until they were closer to the tower. She had to dress as a man and ride on a horse with the rest of the men.

marcus was following the royal highness down to the carriage, and threwhis own belongings, which was nothing really, only contained some clothes, and jumped on a hourse, seeing if the rest of his men were ready to rock and ride. after he checked his men, he jumped down off the horse and helped the princess up on hers, and made sure she was ready. "you got everything ma'am?"

Adrianna looked at Marcus and smiled. "Yes I do. . .Thank you for being worried about me. . ." she blushed and looked straight ahead. "I really would like you to be next to me." Adrianna blushed darkly and grabbed his arm.

Marcus blushed deeply, as she requested him to ride next ot her. "Of course. Ill arange that now." he said, as he went to his troops, and altered the formation. After he did that, he came back to her, saying, "Ok. i am now riding next to you."

Adrianna smiled as he started to ride next to her. She looked at him with a small smile. She sighed as seh looked around. Fear started to make her worried. What if someone attacked them? She wasn't very good with a sword. She took a deep breath and continued to go on as if she wasn't scared.

Marcus noticed that she was afriad. After all the years of being her gaurd, he can tell if she was happy or afriad or sad. So he moved next to her, and rubbed her arm, to assure her that everything will be ok. They travled through the night, as the crickets sang in the night. "we will bunk around those rocks. archers will take turns in sleeping, and gaurd on top of them. 2 warriors will gaurd the entrace to the rock quary, and also take turns. i will take the first position to gaurd the front end, unless her highness doesnt want that."

Adrianna started to calm down. She blushed as he touched her arm. She looked up at him and leaned in a bit. She shook her head and moved over once again. "I want you to stay with me." she said softly as she walked to her sleeping bag and laid down. She was exhausted from the day's ride. She had her eyes closed yet she was still up.

Marcus nodded. "Ok, her highness wants me to stay with her. Team one, your up first. Team five, archer duty. Switch off ever 2 hours. Last team, stay up for the rest for the night. Seems how its only an hour later. We will get ready a first sign of sun. Move out." he ordered, and looked at her with in her tent, and noticed that her eyes were closed. Thinking she was asleep, he pitched his own tent next to her's, and stood in front of his tent, to make believe it was her tent, just in case of an attack.

Adrianna quickly fell asleep as she was protected. She woke up and looked around as it was still night. She heard rustling. She stuck her head outside of the tent. "What happened?" she asked as she looked at him.

"Nothing, sweetheart. Just a night swich. Dont worry about it." he said looking down at her smiling. "How are you sleeping?"

Back
Top Bottom