Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

From Gimmick Gamer To Gamer Girl (MsBloom x DarkDreamer9110)

Sid Caldwell, known more to his fans and followers by the screen name SidProQuo, had been growing concerned. His channel subscription and social media follower counts were at best stagnating, at worst dropping. He had gone from being an up-and-coming channel to plateauing and possibly beginning to slide into decline.

It was almost October, and he was on a Twitch livestream, playing Overwatch, when the idea struck him, prompted by a discussion in the stream's chat about Halloween and cosplay, people suggesting he do a stream in costume. He didn't know where the rest of the idea came from, but it dawned on him that maybe there was a way to make this work.

"Alright, people," he said, "since everyone here seems to want me to do a Halloween cosplay, let's make it simple. If I can get $100 in donations by the end of this stream, I will do a Halloween livestream in costume. But, if I get $500 by the end of the stream, I'll do a crossdressing cosplay for the Halloween stream. That's right. $500 and I'll dress up as a female character."

The 17-year-old had never really considered himself attractive. He was fairly small, lithe, and androgynous, with shoulder-length brown hair and hazel eyes, and used to being called things like "cute," "mousey," "twink-ish," even the occasional "girly," none of which played well to the expectations of male beauty standards. And he hadn't fully thought through that his features might make the idea of him doing a crossplay appealing.

So it was quite a surprise that, as soon as he had finished speaking, he noticed the chat exploding with discussion of what cosplay he should do in between donations starting to come in. A few at a time and low amounts first, five or ten dollars. But then they began to come in faster and for higher amounts.

Anyone watching would be able to notice his look change to shock as the donations added up, and then horror as he realized it was likely that the goal was going to be met and very probably exceeded.

"Wow. You all really want me to crossdress, don't you?" He said when he found his words, not sure what else to say. An emphatic flood of "yes"es popped up in the chat.

Near the end of the stream, he sighed as he worked out the math. Not that he needed to. Several people in the chat had done the same and pointed out that he hadn't just gotten more than $500, but closer to $1000.

"Well, that's it, then, folks. That's definitely over $500. So I guess now the question is who to be."

Almost immediately the chat shifted to a discussion of what character he could be, with the conversation quickly focusing on Overwatch characters, the main contenders being d.Va, Mercy, or Symmetra.

It was when someone pointed out that d.Va being a gamer/streamer would be a fun bit of meta humor that Sid found himself agreeing.

"Alright, I guess that settles it. Gonna put together a d.Va cosplay. And it's probably gonna suck, so I hope you all think it was worth it."

With that, he signed off, then sighed. "Fuck me." He muttered, glancing around his room. He had about a month to work things out, somehow get a good enough cosplay together that he didn't completely embarrass himself.

Alice Kowalski, better known to her online friends as mAliceThunderThighs, was lying on her bed, in her new, very own, apartment with the laptop resting against her thighs casually watching an old black and white movie on the big screen and SidProQuo's live stream of Overwatch on the lap top. She had lost the plot of the movie well over half an hour ago and there hadn't really been much gaming going on in the stream for a while, just a lot of chatting. It seemed her was trying to raise funds to keep his stream alive, or maybe just himself, 500 he had set as the target for which he would crossplay live on halloween. She had to give it to the guy, he did have potential to pull it off, assuming he knew what he was doing. It probably wouldn't be his first crossplay, she thought, even if he tried to make it seem like it to get his followers, mostly guys, to pay up.

She took a sip from her Pepsi Max and yawned. It was getting late, even if tomorrow was Saturday and she didn't really have any reason at all to get out of bed in the morning. She had spent most of the day making the basics for her own halloween outfit, nothing too elaborate. She was planning on dressing as Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon, on whom she had had her first crush years ago, and sometimes actually still had wet dreams about every once in a while. Halloween was still almost a month away though and most of the costume was already finished, just a few finishing touches and finding the right blonde wig to mould into Astrid's hair. There were of course shops that probably carried a complete outfit but where was the fun in that.

"Well, that's it, then, folks. That's definitely over $500. So I guess now the question is who to be."
She turned her attention from a really boring old style movie kiss back to the laptop and watched everyone vote for which female character from the game they wanted him to dress as and when it was final that he decided to go for D.Va she opened a pm window.
Right so of course you could be a days travel by plane, or more, from me but I actually dressed as D.Va two halloweens ago and I still have the costume. From what I've seen of you I think it might actually fit you, with a few alterations. If you're interested.
She then uploaded two photos of herself wearing said costume from two years ago.

It was not long after the decision was made that he would be doing d.Va that Sid got a PM from someone. When he checked the username, he found himself smiling. mAliceThunderThighs was one of the people he had followed for some time, ever since his older sister had shown him some of her stuff. The slightly older girl was damn good at her cosplays, and as he read the offer, he nodded. He remembered the d.Va cosplay she had done. And she was offering it to him. The costume was fantastically well done, and it would go a long ways to helping him pull this off.

He started composing a reply.

Hey. Big fan of your work. My older sister introduced me to it. I actually remember seeing that cosplay, and I'd be happy to accept the costume. And maybe any help you can give me with it. I've never done a crossplay before, and I have no idea what I'm doing.

As for where I live, I'm in Salem.

Anyways, hope to hear back from you soon to work things out.

With that, he pressed send.

The reply came after two sips of Pepsi and a few flips through the channels on her tv. It was in many ways a curse to have little to no patience with waiting and almost never being able to do just one thing at the time. Alice almost always had to multitask to keep from getting bored or at least restless. She had bought a bike when moving into Cambridge just to avoid having to wait for any form of public transport. Even as little as a three minute wait was enough to make her itchy all over, unless she had at least a book with her to read. That however could result i her immersing herself deep enough in the book to miss the bus which kind of defeated the purpose. There were very few quiet moments inside her head since she almost always had her kitten ear headphones on to fill it with music of all varieties, even when she slept she had music on. She simply couldn't get to sleep if it was too quiet.

It was also something of a curse to never really forget anything she had learned, therefore her response to SidProQuo focused on the one piece of information that needed the most clarification.
As far as I know there are at least four towns called Salem in and around MA. Which one are you in, NH, NY, CT or the one that's like 95 minutes away by bike?
She sent the question and then rather than waiting for him to reply back she started typing in the next question, whether he would need help with make up and posing as well or if perhaps his sister might be able to help with that.

Sid chuckled as he got the response, his own attention having bounced around briefly while waiting as well, in his case manifesting as flipping through a few of the 100+ tabs on his phone's browser. A quick check revealed that Alice was indeed not far from him (although her knowing there were at least four New England towns named Salem was a hint), and he found himself sending a response.

The only one most people outside New England have ever heard of because we killed a lot of innocent people here 300 years ago in a fit of religious nonsense. Salem, MA. And 95 minutes by bike? You in the area?

As he sent that, her next response came, this one asking about his sister possibly being able to help.

My sister is on the other side of the country, unfortunately. And pretty busy. College and all. But you probably understand that pretty well.

I don't know too much about any of this. I mean, makeup tutorials and stuff are a thing, and I could do that, but still ... You're kind of an expert, and you've done the same cosplay before.

As he sent it, a thought occurred and his next message was typed out quickly.

You know, if you're local like that, maybe we could do a stream together sometime? I dunno what we'd do, but ... We're both nerds.

Cambridge MA.
She sent back inbetween his two messages and when his next one came she nodded to herself although she couldn't really figure out why someone from New England would travel to the other side of the country for college when there were so may good choices much closer by, unless of course she was some kind of techie and had been headhunted by one of those Silicone Valley companies and had chosen UCB over MIT even if the latter was perhaps the better, more prestigious.

She couldn't fault the logic in the second half of his reply though. A make up tutorial could only teach you so much and from what it seemed to her he probably didn't even know how do a decent eyeliner, which is she was honest surprised her because wo much else in his appearance had that feminine quality to it. She switched of the tv and opened up Spotify flipping through the carefully organised playlists both by artist, style, mood and activity settling on Lingua Ignota's All Bitches Die album from 2018 before typing up her reply.
106 minutes isn't that far after all. I suppose we could meet up and I could help you with the make up and customise the costume to measure.
She sent the message and thought about his suggestion about doing a stream together. It had been ages since she actually played Overwatch herself but she supposed it was like riding a bike, a full day of reacquainting herself with it would probably be all she needed.
I could guest during your Halloween stream as Tracer perhaps.
After she sent that she thought that maybe he could do the same and they could stream his transformation into D.Va on her channel, a step by step tutorial for first time crossplayers. She typed up a new message suggesting as much.

Last edited:
Cambridge. Really not far at all. Just a short car or bus trip, and not terribly bad on a bike. As she affirmed that she could come over and help him out with everything, he nodded to himself and started his next reply

Yeah. Sounds like a plan. Maybe you can come over this weekend and we can get that started. And maybe I could see if my parents could give you a ride. Save you time.

Her next message, about guest-starring on his Halloween stream as Tracer, popped up as he was typing, and he thought about it, adding a new line to the reply.

I mean, only if you can put one together in time and want to. I wouldn't want to make you change any plans you already had.

Her next reply came in right after he sent it, a suggestion of him guest-starring on her channel in return so they could do an episode about crossplay tutorials.

Sounds fair. I mean, quid pro quo, right?

Alice nodded to herself as his replies came in. She did have the weekend free, mostly, there were plans for her to do an episode for her cosplay channel on Sunday together with her friend and cosplay partner Aiko, who had appeared in many episodes, but she could reschedule that using the crossplay episode as an explanation.
I can come up Saturday morning. Is nine too early?
And don't worry. I know someone with an almost complete Tracer costume that should fit me.

She sent the message and then sent one to Aiko to inform her that their plans for Sunday had to be rescheduled, and why.
A boy huh? 🍆🍑 When do I get to meet him? 😉
Aiko's response was clearly meant as a tease but Alice still felt compelled to message her back to inform her that it was not a booty call. Although when she thought about it who knew. Sid did seem serious but one never knew what boys expected from even the most innocently suggested activities.

While she'd been busy communicating with Aiko his next reply had come through and she simply sent him a thumbs up in response to it.

Nine sounds fine. I guess I'll see you then.

Sid added his address, then signed off and headed upstairs to let his parents know he was gonna have a guest that weekend arriving the next day so they would know to get the guest room ready. His dad gave him a glance when he mentioned it was a girl, but Sid explained that it was purely a thing for the channel, just to get some help on a Halloween cosplay to try to boost his views, although he left out that it was to do a crossplay specifically. Not that he thought his dad would be opposed to it, but out of Sid's own embarrassment at having resorted to something so gimmicky and girly.

Saturday morning rolled around, with Sid waiting outside on his porch for Alice to arrive.

Last edited:
Nine am, sharp as a razor blade, Alice up to 2 Brown Street on her Tern cargo bike with both saddlebags full and a large duffelbag strapped to the front rack and the last seconds of their carefully planned playlist which had consisted of Diadem of 12 Stars and Two Hunters both by another favourite of hers Wolves in the Throne Room to a total length of 106 minutes 22 seconds. She was perhaps a bit windy from the long ride but in a generally good mood. It had been a morning that had gone exactly to plan, well almost anyway.

They'd been up at 6 am, packed their d.Va suit and all kinds of various tuff they might need to make it fit and to help Sid become a girl for his Halloween performance, including a couple of bras and even two c cup breast forms to fill them with. She had then had breakfast, dry toast with scrambled eggs and baked beans, carefully separated onto two plates, washed down first with a glass of apple juice and then finished with a large mug of coffee, showered for twenty five minutes including washing her hair before putting on the clothes she had chosen and put out before going to bed, rainbow 6" boxer briefs, sportsbra and socks over which she wore loose fitting blue jeans with a black belt, a white spaghetti strap top and an orange knitted cardigan, over that she wore her skeletal bomber jacket and on her feet she wore a pair of sturdy black boots.

The one thing that had gone wrong that morning was that her phone was almost fully discharged because she had forgotten to plug it in before putting in her airpods pro 2 and loading up the Spotify playlist she fell asleep to last night: Hirror Enniffer by one of her favourite artists Mamiffer. Luckily she had a fully charged Powerbank.

She had not expected to see Sid waiting outside though but when she did she waved vaguely at him and even attempted a smile but those never seemed to come out right, Aiko always said they looked creepy.
"Hi," she said as he stopped in front of him, taking out her phone to shut down Spotify and took out her airpods putting them back in their charging case.
"I'm mAlice ThunderThighs and you must be SidProQuo."

Last edited:
Well, that was some perfect timing. Nine o'clock exactly, as the girl rode up to the house and dismounted her bike. The girl had style, he'd admit. She certainly looked good in that outfit.

Sid nodded, getting up from where he sat and walking over to her. "Yeah. But I think we can just go with real names offline. I'm Sid." He held out a hand to shake. "And thanks again. This ... I got myself into a mess, didn't I? So thanks for helping me get out of it"

He nodded towards the door. "Come on in, we can put your bike in the garage." He said.

"And I'm Alice ... Kowalski," Alice said and nodded as he suggested putting her bike in the garage.
"I brought a little bit of everything we might need to remake the costume ... and to femme you. How are you in heels?"
She paused and thought about what she had said and if there was some social cue she had perhaps missed in what he had said that she hadn't addressed in her response. She often missed those even if it was far from as bad as it had been in her early teens. She had learned to search for them and often recognised them in hindsight.
"It's not a problem. It should be fun and something of a challenge. I mean not that ... ummm ... you don't ... I mean not that you ... I'm not saying that you don't ..."
She stopped herself there as she realised she was only tripping over words that in the end barely had any meaning.
"You know what I mean, do you?"

Siid smiled as Alice spoke. "Sid Caldwell." He offered his own last name in turn. Her next comment, about femme-ing him and then asking how he was in heels, made him blanch uncertainly. "I, uh, I've never tried heels."

He couldn't help but chuckle as she stumbled over her next words. "I mean, could you tell the guys at school I don't already look like a girl?" He said with another chuckle, albeit a forced one. "Cause they, uh, they might disagree that it's gonna be a challenge to do."

He led Alice inside, pointing her to the garage door and letting her know.

His mom was in the living room as they entered, and she smiled. "You must be Sid's new friend. I'm Clarissa. It's good to see Sid making new friends, especially after Madison ..." She trailed off, face looking downcast as Sid's did the same.

Faced with the unexpected appearance of Sid's mom Alice froze. She should of course have realised that his family would be there as well but her subconscious had probably blocked out the fact because of how badly she usually did when meeting new people. Hopefully it was just his mom. The sister, whom she would actually have liked to meet, he had said was off to college on the West Coast but perhaps there was a dad in the picture.
"Could I have something to drink please," she said, again forgetting to pay attention to social cues such as introducing herself to people as they introduced themselves to her.
She quickly glanced at Sid, adding: "Pepsi Max if you have it. If not water will do just fine."
She was after all rather thirsty after the bike ride, even if of course she had brought drinks with her but she had finished the last one before entering into Salem. This also made her realise she needed to pee, quite badly actually. First things first though as in that moment she realised that she was being quite impolite, if not actually ruder, to Sid's mom.
"Ummm ... Hello. Yes. I'm Alice ... Kowalski, Sid's ... ummm online friend. Nice to meet you. I really need to use the bathroom."

Last edited:
Sid nodded at Alice's drink request. "I think we have some." He said, heading into the kitchen to fetch a drink for Alice.

Clarissa, for her part, seemed to take Alice's awkward social faux pas in stride, chuckling as she gave the girl instructions to the nearest bathroom.

When Sid returned, she smiled. "She had to use the restroom. Seems like a nice enough girl. Bit awkward, but that's okay. Reminds me of Madison. In a good way. I'm glad you're making friends again."

Sid seemed to shrink as his mom mentioned his sister again. "Yeah. Didn't realize that she'd be like that in person. Didn't come through when we talked online." He said. "And friend isn't really what I'd say. She's just helping me with a cosplay, that's all."

"You mentioned." Clarissa said. "But I can hope. You need to move on."

"I know, Mom. Believe me, I know. But it's not easy." He thrust the Pepsi Max into Clarissa's hand. "Just ... Send her up to my room when she comes back." He said gruffly, then headed up the stairs to his room.

When Alice returned, Clarissa offered her the soda, telling her where Sid's room was and smiling. "He really needs friends. And you're a lot like Madison, so that should help him."

The bathroom was rather a lot larger than her own even though her bathroom had a tub which she loved to take long baths in whenever she could. This bathroom though had a washer and dryer instead of a bathtub, both of which were running. She sat down and did what she needed to do, wiped, flushed and then wiped the ring of the toilet seat down in case any of her urine had splashed onto it. She then washed her hands carefully and even took a little time to fix her hair which still showed signs of her bicycle helmet.

Checking twice that she was all buttoned and zipped up, that the belt was tightened enough, she stepped back out into the hall and returned towards the kitchen where she found Clarissa waiting for her with a bottle of the requested drink.
"Thank you," she said as she had learned to do whenever someone offered her something, whether she had requested it or not.

When told that Sid was waiting for her in his room upstairs Alice nodded and started up the stairs, stopping every third or fourth step to take a sip from the bottle which they had emptied by the time they reached the only door that wasn't completely closed. They assumed it to be Sid's room and so they knocked and waited.

Clarissa smiled at Alice, nodding her head. "You're welcome, dear." She said, then watched Alice head up the stairs. She sighed. "Gods, I hope she becomes a friend."

Sid turned to the door when he heard the knock. "Come in," he called out, then got up and headed for the door, waiting until after she was inside the room before closing it.

"So, uh, where do we start?" He asked nervously. "Like, uh, what do you need me to do?"

Not without a certain amount of shy hesitation Alice said that the first thing she would need from him would be for him to strip down to his underwear. She needed a good look at his body shape. Especially in the light of his earlier comment that the guys at school already thought he looked like a girl and judging by what she could see with his clothes still on they weren't exactly wrong. Add breasts to his general form and he would pass at least for a tomboyish girl if you didn't look at the face.

But there was more to transforming him into a fully passable girl, one that his followers might not even recognise as him once Halloween came, that a few boys thinking he looked like a girl. It wasn't all about appearance, posture, how he walked not to mention, and she knew this from a previous crossplay project she had worked on, getting used to having breasts poking out from his chest. She of course had no personal reference since she didn't know what not having breasts felt like, at least not since puberty.

It was certainly embarrassing to be told that he needed to strip down to his underwear first, and Sid definitely shared the hesitation. He nodded, motioning for her to turn around first. Why, he didn't know, since she would be seeing the result anyways.

His unclothed figure would verify everything that Alice could already see and guess at about it. From the slim, androgynous physique to the comparatively small endowment he possessed, "bulge" being almost generous even in the tight underwear he wore. He gave her a shaky, forced grin. "Well? What do you think?" He asked nervously, almost dreading the answer.

It was no less embarrassing for Alice to have to see Sid in just his underwear. She had of course helped both boys and girls as well as non-binary people with cosplay costumes before but never really got used to seeing them undressed. Therefore she nodded and turned her back towards the clearly shy and embarrassed boy while he stripped out of his clothes.

When she turned back around she didn't really see anything she had not expected to see. He was skinny and had a definite femininity about him, especially around the waist which was more hour glass than a straight line from the rib cage to his hips. She walked around him to look at him from behind and while he was a bit lacking in the glutes his ass was certainly more feminine than masculine.

Without a word she then opened her bag and dug out a black bra, perhaps not the sexiest of garment but sexy wasn't the point but shape, and still without a word proceeded to put it on him after having asked for consent with a look into his eyes. She fastened the hooks in the back and went back to her bag for the breast forms which she inserted into the cups after the same silent acquisition of consent. She adjusted them and the bra until she was happy with what she saw. The minor bulge in his underwear aside he looked quite good as it was. A bit of make up would do the trick and of course he would need to tuck since the costume was quite tight.

"There. How does look?" she asked and pointed at the mirror by his wardrobe.

The embarrassment was apparently mutual, which bizarrely helped put Sid more at ease knowing she was just as uncomfortable as he was. The silence between them was, if not companionable, at least not awkward. Her questioning looks asking permission each got small nods.

When Alice broke the silence with her question about how it looked, he glanced into the mirror. To his surprise, he didn't hate it. He actually looked ... Pretty good. He found himself turning this way and that, watching his reflection. The added curves from the bra and breast forms enhanced his already somewhat feminine form, and he was quite taken by the look. It was hard to put words to the feelings he was experiencing.

He nodded. "I, uh ... Yeah, I look good. We might actually pull this off really well."

As Sid checked his more feminine self out in the mirror Alice watched from a few feet's distance and while there was still quite a lot more work to be done it was obvious that there was a will to become fully femme, perhaps even a desire. Perhaps a deeper desire not yet admitted or even discovered.
"It still needs a lot of work," Alice said and saw her own reflection in the mirror behind him.
To say that she herself was very feminine would be a stretch. Sure she had breasts, which she quite liked, and a tendency towards an hourglass figure but the way she held herself, the way she walked was more masculine, even on the rare occasions when she wore a dress or a skirt. She had never felt fully comfortable being feminine, at least not in the traditional sense of the word.

"Before you try on the costume I want you to first try on some other clothes, and maybe a corset too, to enhance your figure and let you get used to being feminine."
She handed Sid a dress her mom had bought for her in one of many attempts to get her to dress and act more feminine. She had worn it once, to a dinner party a few weeks later which she had attended with Aiko as her plus one, which had raised a few eyebrows among her more conservative relatives and drawn a sigh from her mom.
"Next we need to work on make up. I'll do one for you but I want you to pay attention because you will need to learn to do it for yourself. But first I was just wondering if I could start recording for the stream. I mean now that you are decent again. We can do the before shots later."

With that said she asked him to sit down in front of the mirror while she took out her rather extensive make up kit. She then began guiding him through how to give his face a more feminine look, different ways to apply eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow for different effects on the eyes. Taught him how to use two tone lipstick, how to use blush to accentuate his cheekbones and narrow his face.

When she was done not even his own mother would have recognised him at first glance. He was truly transformed which was a good thing because that meant she could now focus more on the usually more obvious giveaways when boys attempted crossplay for the first time., how they walked in heels for one, how they posed, sat and stood. These were all things she knew even if she wasn't the best example of them herself, at least no when out of character.

Sid glanced between his and Alice's reflections, mentally comparing the two. With the breast forms in, their body shapes were indeed quite similar, and it made sense that Alice had picked forms of a similar size to her own to minimize the needed alterations. It was strange, feeling that for once he wasn't upset by his more feminine physique. He smiled at her comment about needing a lot more work. "I guess, if you say so."

Her next remark got a confused glance. "Sure, I guess. You know best." He said, taking the dress. He looked it over for a few moments, then shrugged and slipped it on. When he looked back in the mirror, he froze. Even without the makeup (yet), he looked almost perfectly like a girl. And the strange sensation only amplified as a wide smile crossed his lips and he stared at himself. He felt ... Good. Really good. It was almost ... Euphoric. He once again twisted and turned, admiring his body from different angles, even going so far as to cup the underside of the breast forms, lifting them up to feel the weight and dropping them to watch the jiggle of his chest.

Alice's next comment about the makeup snapped him out of his reverie, and he nodded. "Yeah, I guess I will. I mean, if this ends up being a successful thing, I might end up doing it again." Even as he said it, a part of him knew he was lying. There was no "might" about it; he was definitely going to do this more, if only in private to explore the feelings again.

He nodded again as Alice asked about starting the recording to get footage for the tutorial on her channel that he'd agreed to. "By all means."

With that set up, they got to work, Alice talking him through the process as she applied the makeup. It was a strange experience, watching the transformation in the mirror. Near the end, he was absolutely enraptured by it.

He had pulled out his phone to check some stuff, and paused after unlocking it, frozen in place. His eyes darted between his reflection in the mirror and his phone's background, a picture of him and his sister Madison. The similarities were eerie, and Sid's eyes started to water before he hurriedly clicked the phone's display off and shoved it in his pocket, one hand moving to wipe at his eyes. He caught himself just before he ended up smearing the makeup, then glanced at Alice. "Sorry. I, uh ..." He trailed off, then shrugged. "Nevermind. It's nothing."

Alice watched as Sid seemed to transform mentally as well as in appearance when the dress came on and hid the breast forms under the black fabric making them look more like real breasts. She saw him pose in front of the mirror. She was fairly certain that whether he knew it or not he had begun to realise something he had probably not expected about himself. The smile on his face suggested as much and when he lifted up the breast forms and dropping them again to watch the jiggle, not that it was much of a jiggle, not compared to how a pair of real breasts of a similar size might jiggle but it did widen the smile on Sid's face to see it and made Alice smile as well. Something was indeed happening that neither of them had really expected. She was sure of it.

When Sid nodded to confirm that it was ok for her to start recording video of the continued progress of the transformation Alice took out a digital camera and and a tabletop tripod. Before setting the camera up on the tripod though she first aimed it at Sid.
"Smile," she said
"We're rolling."
She smiled at the rather beautiful feminine figure in front of her, still clearly recognisable as a male but it was well on the way, at least as far as appearance went.
"What I've done so far is basically to dress him in feminine clothes with added breast forms and I myself must say that the transformation so far is quite startling. There is of course still a lot of work to do and we will start by doing a feminising make up."

She then began by applying a moisturising primer evenly on Sid's face after which she added concealer to the parts of his face where a slight shadow of facial hair was visible. This alone helped quite a bit with blurring the lines between the more obviously male face that had greeted her when she arrived and the feminine face that was the goal. Adding darker shades to give the illusion of higher cheekbones while softening the natural contour of his face with lighter shades and finished the general facial transformation by adding some blush to it.

She explained each step of what she was doing to him as she did it and before applying the final touches of make up, the eyes and lips she took a step back to give him time to look at himself, his new self, as she was starting to feel it might very well be. His lips were still their natural colour and there was no enhancing lines around his eyes or shadows around them but even so he could have passed for a woman, at least as long as no one examined his face closer.

"We will take a few minutes before moving on to the finishing touches of the make up," she said into the camera and turned it off.
"I could use a drink," she said as she looked at her work in the mirror noticing as she did Sid taking out his phone saw his eyes go back and forth between the phone and the mirror, saw the image on his phone and the likeness between his face in the mirror and the young woman next to his unmade face on the phone.

At first she said nothing as it was quite clear that it was a very emotional moment for him. When he however brushed it away as nothing she tilted her head to the side.
"Your sister?" she asked.

Sid was still in the midst of processing how the feminine look made him feel, and while he hadn't consciously begun to put the pieces together, his subconscious was churning it over. The difference so far, even with the eyes and lips unfinished, was remarkable, and he reckoned his face could easily be seen as a girl's from even a fairly close distance so long as someone wasn't looking too closely, and even then it would likely take them a bit to figure out.

Sid nodded as she mentioned needing a drink. When she asked him about the picture on his phone, he nodded. "Yeah." He said softly, his voice still unsteady. "Madison. She's the one who got me into cosplay, you know? I mentioned she'd been a big fan of yours, right? I wish she could see us now, you helping me with this project, me looking practically like her twin. She'd probably have loved it."

Back
Top Bottom