Mx Female (New) Imperious' long term story focused search

Imperious

Star
welcome-hello.gif

Note: Please, please, do not message me telling me to look at your RT. If you crave a plot, paste it from your RT in your message.
Welcome to my request thread! I am trying something new and created this thread to look for long-term story focused plots. I have been told that my other thread (linked -> here) feels more smutty and attracts only partners who are interested in a more smut based story. While I do agree that I do not have anything against it, in fact, based on my mood I do crave a hot, steamy smut based roleplay, but I am equally interested in more story focused plays. There would be smut in these stories too, but when justified. The max I am willing to go is 50:50 ratio of story to smut.

ABOUT ME:-
  • Male in mid twenties.
  • Have been writing for around a decade.
  • English is not my primary language.
  • Lover of romance- whether it be fluff or dark.
  • I play dominant characters mainly. I have a range of playing sweet soft doms to sadistic ones.

Let me quickly summarize few important points/rules if you may-

RULES:-
  • Patience- I have a full time job and sometimes get caught up with things out of my hand. I try to reply as soon as I can but my time is limited.
  • Communication- I love chatting OOC if that's your thing. Feel free to just hop into my DMs to have a chat about anything really. However if we are discussing a plot, I would appreciate to have equal participation from you.
  • I write anything from 2-5 paragraphs per post. Depending on the length of posts, it might take me some time to reply back.
  • I write only in third person.
  • I primarily will play a male character who is either a dominant or switch.
  • I love romance and it would be added in little or large amounts in all stories I write.
  • I like using visuals in general and its not a necessity for you. I do like to exchange face-claims for our characters though.
  • I can write through PMs or discord. I may be up for threads too, though I have never done it before.
  • Ghosting is not fun but I understand that people feel easier to ghost than terminating the RP. I will attempt to reach out a couple times but without a response, I will consider it dead.
  • If you have a more smuttier idea to play out, you can find more details on my other thread.

Note: Feel free to pitch in your own ideas or plots if you have any. The following ideas are just for some of my likes and I am more than happy to brainstorm something from scratch instead.
I am aware that the below plots do not have any dark romances but I’m open and into them. As long as it has romance, consider me in.

Settings I am interested in- Modern slice of life, Medieval, Modern fantasy (though the idea should be good enough to convince me)

YC is a princess from the neighboring kingdom who has some kind of special power (open to discussion) which makes her precious. Her father wants the world's best groom to take his daughter. (Being best could mean in terms of a warrior, prince or something) He arranges for a competition in the kingdom and declares the winner of it to her groom. When no one manages to win the competition, the king is upset and decides to open the competition for everyone. To everyone's surprise, a poor looking MC successfully completes the task and wins the princess. Is he a prince in disguise? Or an actual peasant?
For this, I had some kind of difficult task as the competition. This can go various ways. MC could be anyone be it a prince or peasant. But the story revolves around an arranged marriage and how they come to peace with each other. This can also be tailored into a more generic arranged marriage between two kingdoms to keep peace with each other.
Alternate story- Perhaps YC is a trophy princess, taught to be the perfect wife. She is supposed to be sophisticated, dress modestly and stuff. MC is a rogue prince who doesn't think twice before fucking a maid. Things escalate when he fucked the neighboring kingdom's queen and a war almost happened and his father decided to marry him to make him responsible. How will YC win his heart and make him always have her instead of the countless women available to him?

MC is a genius since an early age. Academics was never a question for him. He was the kind of person who would study 2 grades above his actual grade because he can. Finishing his schooling at 15 and college at 18, he was basically ready for the real world. But he was not happy. Being different, he freaked out people who avoided being with him. And while he may be a great student, he too wanted romantic interests in his life. Unfortunately that never happened, moreover he did not even had any girl to talk to. What happens when one of the prettiest girls take interest in him (reason could be discussed) and finds herself madly in love with him? Would her love shake when the world would try to hit on her and make her cheat? Or fill her ears about how she deserves better? How will he react?

MC is a cheerful, happy guy living in a conservative asian family. Being told to chase money, he was sent abroad to study and become successful. However finding the new freedom, he engaged in debauchery through the frat parties and soon, he was the guy who drinks tequila and sleeps with girls. With precious years of his prime slipping away from him, someone has to bring him to his senses.
For this one, I am primarily imagining either a girl who he meets through the frat or someone like the girl's mother or some staff.

MC is a terminally ill patient who has a tumor in his brain that can cause hemorrhage any time. He is generally fit and healthy, enjoys sports, celebrates festivals, is cheerful and fun to be around. Everyone loves him at school and around. But his illness is a secret that only he knows, along with his single mother.
Option 1- YC would be a healthy woman physically who is clinically depressed. She has a long life ahead of her that she does not care about and is the opposite of MC- gloomy and sad. The story could be about them complementing each other and he basically lightens her life.
Option 2- YC is physically and mentally fine. She has a crush on MC. And she asks him out but he declines her date offer. However he is very friendly with her and they become bestfriends. Well, weird besties because she often asks him out and he always says no to her because he knows he might die any day. But he likes her as well and is very close to her. What happens when she finally ends up shaking his emotions enough and sleep with him? How will she react- finding atmost happiness that she got the guy she wants but the next moment, learning that he might die?

That's it from my side. Hoping to hear from some of you soon. You guys are awesome! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom