Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female (Added some kinks) Imperius’s den for writing…

Imperious

Star
X2C61WS.png
Update- New plots

Hello good people. Hope you all are having a good day. So i decided to make a new thread since I'm back from my short hibernation and ready to get back in the roleplaying business. I'm VERY easy to talk to and write with. No really, just poke me if you even wanna talk and we can discuss kinks or whatever you want. Just make sure you give me attention if you decide to be send me a flirt ;)

There's nothing more desirable than having a writer that syncs with you. The heart wrenching story, the exciting dialogues, the irresistible tension between them and finally the steamy release....ooh gosh....but hey stop! Rules first!

1. Patience- I'm a college student and I have other matters to attend to as well. It sometimes get difficult to reply soon and the nagging or asking to reply spoils the mood and the rp whatsoever. Now if i do not reply to our rp in two days, then you have the full right to wake me up but knocking me every four hours is not ideal. I will atleast reply once per day, more when I have a free time.

2. Communication- I love ooc chat and planning things out. This does not mean i do not like surprise elements but communication makes it easier for both of us and eases out our comfort level with each other.

3. No god modding- MC is mine. YC is yours. Do not interfere in actions and words of mc without talking it out beforehand. If you decide to shoot me a dm, start it with your favourite colour so that i know that you have read the rules.

4. Tell me if you aren't interested in the rp anymore. Nobody likes to be waited around and being ghosted. If something's not going well, talk about it. We can either modify the scene, change the rp or separate on good terms. I'd like you after 3 days of absence. Do the same to me too.

5. Response length- I'm NOT a fan of one-two lines per response at all. I prefer atleast semi-literate rps. I usually do 2-5 paragraphs, varying from rp to rp. I understand the response length varies from person to person but getting one line is just ugh, you understand right?

Now about my roleplays-
1. I usually do modern ones because whenever i played fantasy, the rp was cut short. That doesn't mean i don't like fantasy world. I have a couple fantasy rps going on at the moment and they are wonderful. However I do not play steampunk, cyber world or alien stuff, sorry.

2. I can play both male and female roles in a roleplay. The pairings i do are MxF, FxF. Preference to MxF with me playing a male character.

3. I don't have a fixed plot to smut ratio. I can play 30-70 leaning on either side. However, I do need a plot in smut heavy RP too. Two characters can be screwing each other often but it won't make sense without a plot.

4. I am a dominant character writer so I usually like writing such roles but I also do like efforts of seduction from the female characters and the care element.
Plot craving- Please bring in some thoughts, ideas, opinions if you like something among these. Or new plot ideas are appreciated too.

Kinks- Some of the things I like but not necessary to be included. Let me know if you have specifics of your own or you like something from here-

Anal
Spitplay
Sadism-masochism
Cum marking
Breeding/creampies
Facials
Deepthroat and choking
Humiliation
Sweat
Body worship
Multiple orgasms/forced orgasms
Light to medium bondage
Body writing/marking
Cum play

Some random pairings-

Modern:
1. School/college life
2. Bestfriends/roommates
3. Friends with benefits
4. Dad x daughter
5. Brother x sister
6. Neice x aunt
7. Young guy renting apartment x milf owner
8. Cheating rps (includes many potential plots)
9. Sister x sister
10. Sister x mother
11. Tinder date
12. Boyfriend x Girlfriend's mom/sister/friend
13. International student x Local student.
14. Geek x bold

Fantasy:
1. Princess x commoner
2. Prince x commoner
3. Vampire x human
4. Harry Potter fandom

The stories I write will contain romantic element of some kind. Also, my likes are everything that is not typically weird so I'll just mention my dislikes which are gore, vore, rapes(unless its in story, not as a kink), extreme tortures.

Hope to hear from some of you soon. I don't bite. I'm all open to hear your ideas as well. I'm looking for partners! :)

Last edited:
Hello good people. Hope you all are having a good day. So i decided to make a new thread since I'm back from my short hibernation and ready to get back in the roleplaying business. So yeah!

Unlike many of the peeps here, i won't claim to be a wonderful roleplayer because honestly, I believe that even two good ones might not hit it well. I'm certainly experienced though and try to keep my rps interesting and fun. Everyone here is either for fun or to ink out their writing desires and so am I. But there are some rules under which this fun time functions-

1. Patience- I'm a college student and I have other matters to attend to as well. It sometimes get difficult to reply soon and the nagging or asking to reply spoils the mood and the rp whatsoever. Now if i do not reply to our rp in two days, then you have the full right to wake me up but knocking me every four hours is not ideal. I will atleast reply once per day, more when I have a free time.
2. Communication- I love ooc chat and planning things out. This does not mean i do not like surprise elements but communication makes it easier for both of us and eases out our comfort level with each other.
3. No good modding- MC is mine. YC is yours. Do not interfere in actions and words of mc without talking it out beforehand. If you decide to shoot me a dm, start it with your favourite colour so that i know that you have read the rules.
4. Tell me if you aren't interested in the rp anymore. Nobody likes to be waited around and being ghosted. If something's not going well, talk about it. We can either modify the scene, change the rp or separate on good terms.
5. Response length- I'm not a fan of one-two lines per response at all. I prefer atleast semi-literate rps. I usually do 2-5 paragraphs, varying from rp to rp. I have also done 1 paragraph rps but the plot should be strong for it. I understand the response length varies from person to person but getting one line is just a ugh you understand.

Now about my roleplays-
1. I usually do modern ones because whenever i play fantasy, someone eother ghosts out or plays it a way that i lose interest. That doesn't mean i don't like fantasy world. I have a couple fantasy rps going on at the moment and they are wonderful. However I do not play steampunk, cyber world or alien stuff, sorry.
2. I can play both male and female roles in a roleplay. The pairings i do are MxF, FxF or FxFuta.
3. My rps are usually more on the story side than the smut. So a 70-30 favouring the story is what i do usually. The ratio is subject to change upto a 50-50. If you want to weight the smut even more, the story and plot has to be really really strong because a lot of smut makes no sense.
4. I'm a switch in real life. And so i can play both dom or sub roles. I do like playing a switch more just to open more doors in a rp.

If you have been patient enough to read till here, thank you for it. I am getting to the plots/pairings part now.
I never usually write a predefined plot because i believe that it should be brainstormed together to not cause the same plotline in every rp and to keep it fun. And so I'm not typing full plots out here.
Modern:
1. School/college life
2. Bestfriends/roommates
3. Friends with benefits
4. Dad x daughter
5. Brother x sister
6. Neice x aunt
7. Young guy renting apartment x milf owner
8. Cheating rps (includes many potential plots)
9. Sister x sister
10. Sister x mother
11. Tinder date

Fantasy:
1. Princess x commoner
2. Prince x commoner
3. Vampire x human
4. Harry Potter fandom

I'll post a short description of them when i would get time. I'm tired of typing and late for my college lol. Note that, all my rps are currently thought with a soft-loving-passionate theme. The story will contain romantic element turned into passionate rough on bed. If you want to play out something purely on the rough side, you need to mention it to me specifically. Also, my likes are everything that is not typically weird so I'll just mention my dislikes which are gore, vore, rapes, extreme tortures.

Hope to hear from some of you soon. I don't bite. I'm all open to hear your ideas as well. I'm looking for partners! :)

Well hi there. You are exactly what I am looking for. I've been out of the game for awhile and I'm looking to jump back in. I would love to do the college life scenes if you're still open to it?

Hope to hear back from you :)

Back
Top Bottom