Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't do that Sis!!

"For being so kind to redecorate your room...and to give you something more comfortable to wear, of course," she said withdrawing to give him a light pout. It was a shame he didn't appreciate all her hard work and efforts. Arista only shrugged. Oh well, she'll just have to keep all the enjoyment to herself.

To his comment about not rolling over and taking it caused her to laugh lightly. "Oh...I certainly hope you don't. It wouldn't be any fun that way," she purred resting a hand against his cheek grinning. "Tell me little brother...how often do you jerk off?" her grin widened and her fingers playfully circled over his growing budge.

He grumble as she mentioned the things he should be thanking her for muttering that he had liked his room the way it had been nor had he asked for the other cuffs. As she responded positively to him telling her he wouldnâ??t give in he began to wonder if he was doing the right thing by fighting her. A gasp escaped his lips as he felt her fingers circle and brush over his growing cock only his boxer shorts still keeping her from touching him. â??Iâ?¦mmmâ?¦I donâ??t think thatâ??s any..oo..of your business unless..you want to tell me how often you rub one off yourself?â?

"Oh quite a few times actually. They are especially...grand...when I think of you strapped to my bed, riding you all night..." she played with him a little more as she spoke. "Never thought I'd get the chance to play out that little fantasy..." she took a hold of his chin firmly and ran her tongue along his cheek with a giggle. "Oh how I'm going to enjoy breaking you in."

By then the doorbell rang drawing Aria's attention away. "Looks like she's a little early..." there was almost a pout on his lips as she turned back. "I'll be night, little brother. You can go to bed now or you can come downstairs and keep me and Kel amused..." she offered.

Josh had started to look a little scared as Ari began to talk about her fantasy. He shivered as she brushed her tongue along his cheek whimpering just a little before he stopped it. This was going to be bad he was dreading what was coming next and was almost glad when the doorbell rang thinking he might get helpâ?¦till his sister made it clear she was expecting him.

He growled at her as she started to walk away. â??How can I go to bed? You have me chained to the wall and floor, and there is no way Iâ??m coming down there unless you tell me where my clothes are!â? he was spitting mad at her how could she do this and not even think of the basic things.

Aria looked to the floor and the pile a shredded fabrics. "I believe your clothing is right there..." she pointed out. "A shame you don't want to come downstairs. Kelly always did have a crush on you. She would have loved for the chance to play...but maybe some other time." Arista undid the chain on the wall. With a firm grip on the back of his head, hand full of hair, she started walking him toward the cage in the room.

â??I wouldnâ??t come down for one of your sick games no matter who was down there.â? He winced as she pulled at his hair leading him toward the cage in the room and it became clear to him she planned him to sleep in there. He pulled hard on her grip feeling some of his hair being ripped out by the roots but not a lot just leaving a few strands in her hand. â??Iâ??m not some animal to be kept in a cage.â? He yelled and started for the door not yet knowing how to get it open with his hands behind his back.

Arista didn't put up that big of a fight when her brother tried to get lose. She actually wanted him to, so that he may find out there really was no chance for him to leave unless SHE wanted him to. Patiently she stood with her arms crossed in the middle of the room. The moment he got a foot near the door the collar around his neck gave him a light shock. "You touch the doornob and you'll find yourself in a lot more pain," she warned. "Now, come back over here and I'll ignore this. Make me come to get you and you'll be punished..." she informed him with an even but somewhat excited tone.

He froze gasping a little as the collar let out a little jolt that shook his spine a little. â??Iâ?¦â? he was panting after that jolt but finally got his breath back and turned to glare at her. â??I know better collars like this are designed for only one setting.â? His hands stuck behind him started to reach for the door knob. â??You are just big talk.â? His hand touched the knob and suddenly fell to the floor writhing in the remaining charge that was left after his hand left the knob. He was gasping for breath and whimpering slightly a the charge left his body.

Arista raised a brow when he challenged her...ignored her warnings and got what he rightfully deserved for doing so. "I'm not a science major for nothing, little brother," she reminded him sweetly. Arista liked to play around with computers...it was a hobby to better tweak things to her liking, suck as her brother's new collar. "Do not worry, it is hardly anything that will kill you. Another go will only cause you to pass out so you can harm yourself," she explained as she prepared herself to go and get him. "You have three seconds...one...two..."

Josh was still twitching from the jolt but even through the pain he had the wherewithal to glare at his sister as she simply made it clear how he had underestimated her. There was a part of him that wanted nothing more then to go over to her either crawling or walking though the former was more likely right now. However his male pride won out and he spit at her feet as she started to count. He wasnâ??t going to give in to her no matter what she did to him to make him do so. He sat up leaning back against the wall his face a mask of mixed pain and hate. â??Come and get me if you can. I donâ??t even consider you my sister anymore.â?

Aria hit three and narrowed her eyes. "It is very unwise for you to disobey your first order. I have a guest waiting downstairs and you are keeping her waiting..." she growled as she started toward him. Back up against the wall left him vulnerable. She took a fist full of his hair and manually walk/drug him across the room. With effort, of course, and a quick knee to his groin to get him bent over, she chained his neck to the floor over the seat of a stool. His feet were then bound in place to the floor. A very taunt boy he was over the stool making it hard to move. His words meant nothing to her really, she was more angry with his disobedience. Walking around she lifted his chin up and made him look at her. "This is all rather sudden for you, my pet. I realize this. So I will be nice and give you a chance to lesson your punishment with an apology?"

He cried out in pain as she grabbed his hair and was drug over to the stool. A soft grunt and whimper of pain came as she kneed him and pushed him down to the stool chaining him down hard. Growling as he fought against the restraints trying everything to get free. As she lifted his chin he just looked right back into her eyes and then spat at her face. â??Never this side of hell Aria I will never be your pet or apologize for standing up for myself.â? He tried to bite her fingers before he started to struggle again against the chains not willing to give up.

Her eyes narrowed before she drew her hand back to slap him across the face. "I shall make you cry tonight, little brother. When you find sitting troublesome remember you only have your self to blame," she growled back.

Standing up she went over one of the small chests that would hold her toys when they arrived tomorrow. For not she managed to find a ping pong paddle that would do very nicely for a first spanking. "Brace yourself..." she warned before bringing back her hand a bringing the thin wood down hard across his now bare ass. It might not have hurt at first...but after five or six he should start feel a little warm. Then came nine and ten.

He growled after her slap across his face giving her all forms of resistance. â??You will never break me Ari.â? He tried to follow her with his eyes wanting to see what she was doing but it was just too far back to even see what she was getting out. He scoffed as she told him to brace himself but then wished he had. â??WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!â? twoâ?¦three. He bit into his lip as she continued it was all he could do not to start crying out in pain as she got up to six and seven. She wasnâ??t holding back at all and small beads of tears began to involuntarily started to form in his eyes. Tenâ?¦â?Sis please stop!!â? he let out a soft whimper not being able to take much more.

Aria laughed. "I never said I wanted to break you, Brother..."

She could tell how his body moved that he was trying to hold out and not cry. It was hard not to take it as some sort of challenge, putting more force behind her arm just to see if she could get him to cry out. "Please, what Joshua? Stop? I think you should be apologizing rather than begging at the moment," she growled back as she delivered the eleventh blow to his now strawberry pink ass.

He was panting hard struggling to be freed but he had tried all along and nothing work. He refused to give into her even as she continued the paddling he gritted his teeth as his red ass was struck again. He would not cry out or give into her demands. This was just being so much more then he had ever thought that his sister would doâ?¦or be capable of. It was then a thought occurred to himâ?¦what if she didnâ??t stopâ?¦ â??Yes sis please stop!â? he wasnâ??t going to apologize but he would askâ?¦and even beg.

Aria couldn't stand there forever spanking him. His will was a lot strong than she first thought but it certainly didn't disappoint her in the least. The more he could hold out the harder she could push him. Which in turn only meant more fun for her! She gave him another five rounds and then stopper, her how hand throbbed. There was a guest waiting downstairs. "If you will not apologize then we will just continue the spanking. I will be back in an hour for another round," she told him. For now she would just leave him like so, but before leaving she presented him with a knotted piece of cloth which she forced between his lips. "You should really reconsider your stubbornness, Joshua..." With that she closed the door and left.

Josh was too exhausted to resist as she forced the rope between his lips. his entire body felt like it had been beaten not just his ass. Letting a muffled groan out after she left he shivered at having been left there waiting for her pleasure, and his pain to continue. His mind was swimming in the pain that she had inflicted on him he noticed gentle tears running down his cheeks but couldnâ??t reach up to wipe them away so just let them fall. He knew she would be back later to continue this humiliation of him, so he would have to try and rest but it was hard leaning over a stool but still he tried.

Laughter came from downstairs as she admitted her guest and started to entertain her. It was nearly an hour when a movie had been started and she excused herself to the restroom. She returned to her brother. A flick of the light and she was right by his side, running her hand over his hot abused ass. "Hello, brother..." she purred softly. "Feeling alright? Care to apologize yet?" she asked softly...sweetly.

He had no idea of time at this point but he had just started to be able to slip off into the bliss of sleep when she came back. The light stung his eyes causing them to water and they watered all the more as she touched his hurting ass. He would have responded somehow had he been able to but with the knotted rag in his mouth he could only grunt and couldnâ??t lift his head to look at her either .

Aria sat down on the floor so that their faces to nose-to-nose. For awhile she just sat there looking at him with a smirk. Finally she slipped her fingers through the scarf and slipped it down over his chin. "Ignoring me won't be tolerated. Even if you can't speak you can still comunicate," she said reaching out to take a hold of his hair. Here she demonstrated head movement for him. Up-and-down...left-to-right.

He growled or rather tried to as she pulled the scarf from his mouth. His mouth was so dry after that scarf. He was just lifting her head as she grabbed his hair and this time he did growl gasping as she pulled hard this way and that forcing him to make some kind of movement. His eyes locked on hers for a moment letting the soft words slip from his lips. â??Fuck you Ariâ?

Arista rolled her eyes. She had been ready for this response. Without hesitation, on the last syllable of his word, she shoved a piece of cloth deep into his mouth and replaced the gag. Breathing wasn't impossible but it was certainly very hard. "Really, Brother...you'll be spending the entire week like you are at this rate," she said shaking her head in disappointment. "That will be ten more spankings...I shall be back again to see if you've changed your mind..."

He groaned as she pushed the gag back into his mouth taking it but not liking it, but he wouldnâ??t let her see how uncomfortable it made him. He was breathing roughly shivering as she mentioned that more punishment was on the way. He knew that she would continue this humiliation but there was no way he would ever give in to her on this.

Back
Top Bottom