Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't do that Sis!!

Kolath

Pulsar
Joshua hugged his mother tightly smiling at her and kissing her cheek. â??Have a great time mom, I hope you two are having such a good time that you wonâ??t want to come back.â? He said that not looking back at his older sister. Josh was seventeen and a bright young man in school, he always got the top grades and was a joy to be around nearly all the time. His parents were leaving for a long over due second honeymoon that they had been planning for months. His family was well off and there was no need to think about the monetary aspect of doing this. No matter what his fathers company would always be doing well enough to keep them very comfortable.

His parents had gotten into the car and driven away to their long honeymoon. Josh turned back toward the house and noticed his sister standing there just watching their parents leave. There was something in her smile that had him worried. He shrugged and quickly left for his fatherâ??s library to find a book to sit and read.

Arista had been looking forward to this day for a very long time. Their parents planned it a year ago…and for that year she had been expanding her private collection of toys and ropes to use on her little brother. How hard it was to not pounce him every night and taken his innocence right then! But all that patience paid off because here they were…alone together for at least a whole week, how she would keep him quite at the end of the week she would just have to figure it out later. First thing was first…FUN!

All of her thoughts were leaking out into a smile…it wasn’t until her brother passed her did she snap out of her daze. “Good lord, Joshua…haven’t you ever heard of a shower!” she held her nose and waved the air around her for clarity. No, he didn’t really stick…but he was a teen so it was an easy enough, and believable enough playoff. "Go take a shower before you kill off of Mother's plants!" she ordered.

He hadnâ??t liked the look on his sisterâ??s face something made him feel uneasy. A shiver brushed over his spine and he turned to glare at her just waiting for her to try something. He growled at Aristam as she told him to go take a shower, â??youâ??re not my mother so just keep your opinions to yourself.â? He knew that their parents left her in charge before they left but he wasnâ??t going to let her push him around and he planned on making that clear early on. Walking to his fatherâ??s study he began looking over the books his finger running over the backs gently looking for something interesting. That wasnâ??t easy considering that he had read them all already.

(sorry that it is so short))

Well that certainly didn't fly well with her. She sighed rolling her eyes. To plan B then...

Arista walked to her room and grabbed some money. What teen couldn't say no to money? She wanted him out of the house for a few hours...so that she could get ready with her plans! "Hey, Josh...there are a few good movies playing down at the dollar cinema...you should call up a friend and go," she called to him as she made her way to their father's study. Standing next to him she held out forty bucks and the keys to her car with a sly grin.

He sighed rolling his eyes glaring at her as she pushed him to get out of the house. â??What you canâ??t even wait an hour you need to have some prick doing your pussy?â? he grabbed the keys and the money stopping by his room to grab his cell phone and throw on a long sleeved shirt before heading down to the front door. â??What time will you be done getting you fucking fix so I know when its safe to come back?â? he yelled to her the anger at her very evident in his voice.

She faked a very tight smile. "That's right, little brother...its been quite a while you know. Father won't let me date around my studies," she sighed as if she was deprived. "But hey, you are getting a pretty good end of the deal. Something to do, right?" she retorted. Really, why should he be so angry. Movie only cost like $5 bucks and she gave him $40. There was more than enough to spare to keep him happy! Damn teens. "Be in by seven...Mom usually calls around that time. And leave the attitude someplace else or you'll sleep in the shed," she called back in warning.

He growled yelling over his shoulder on his way out the door. â??I just want to know when you and your fuck toy would be done Iâ??ll be home when I damn well please! Just because mom and dad are gone doesnâ??t make me your slave!â? he slammed the door hard stomping out to her car and getting in. he was the best driver out of the four members of his family but he didnâ??t show it as he whipped out of the drive way and raced off into town.

Really, what was his deal? Damnt little brat, if she didn't have her plans already made she would have throttled him right then and there. But instead she decided to just wait it out and deal with him later. Fuck Toy, huh...this caused her to grin. She would have to remember that for later.

In the little time he was gone she employed a very good friend of hers to help move out everything in his room to the basement for storage. The only thing left in his room was a large cage, trunk full of toys, video camera setup and some neatly placed eye-hooks on the wall...newly installed! She turned his room into her own personal playroom...a room of nightmares for him!

After a quite dinner she waited patiently for her brother to come home. It was going on eighth O'clock. He was late. The house was dark and she lurked behind the door ready to pounce on him.

Josh wasnâ??t wanting to go homeâ?¦he had had a great time after he had stormed out of the house. He had called up his friend and the group had gone out to the movies. They had gone to something that was a bit older just because Josh was feeling like ticking off his sister even more. Not only did she pay for the movie she had paid for a adult movie for him. The thought made him smirk knowing that his parents would be pissed and it would be all her fault.

Itâ??s was now getting toward eight and his friend all went home so as not to make their mothers mad. He didnâ??t want to go home but soon he had no choice. He unlocked the door opening it stepping in about to yell that he was there whenâ?¦

As soon as the door shut Arista sprang on him. She certainly had the advantage...being slightly taller than him still and of course expecting this when he wasn't. With effort she finally had him flat on the floor, sitting on his back with his hands pulled up behind him. A quick cling of simple low-grade cuffs and he was hers. "About bloody time my...what did you so elegantly called him...fucktoy? got here!" she whispers sweetly in his ear.

Joshua Screamed as she jumped him struggling as long as he could but it was clear that whoever it was that had jumped him had the advantage and knew what she was doing. As he felt his hands cuffed behind him as he tried to get away. Freezing he looked back over his shoulder feeling his sisters soft breasts pressing against him. â??What the hell are you talking about? And whatâ??s with the handcuffs?â? he pushed back against her trying to get her off him. â??Come on sis this isnâ??t funny!â?

Arista gave her brother and awful pinch to the inside of his thigh to get him under control. "I've just about had enough of your disrespect. I'm your elder sister...I try to be nice to you and all you can do is be rude and ungrateful. So...until mother and father return your going to make up the last 15 years of your life by serving me!" she explained and went about tieing his elbows together (a very uncomfortable position but at least it would allow her to put better cuffs on him once upstairs) and his knees.

He struggled trying to break free. â??In your dreamsâ?¦Iâ??m not going to doâ?¦Ouch!! Sis that hurts!â? his arms were now bound tight behind him. The ropes dug into his arms as she pulled them tight making sure he couldnâ??t move them and the proceeded to do the same to his legs. He glared up at her growling, â??Nice now how am I going to serve you? I canâ??t even move!â? he turned over onto his side trying not to face her trying not to let the tears show how much those ropes hurt.

Arista laughed. "You have a tongue still, do you not?" she teased him. After his knees were secure she put him up on his feet and made sure he was steady. Both were breathing heavy but Arista looked very pleased by her work. She left his ankles undone so he could hobble along with her. It would be near impossible for her to carry the teen all they way to his newly refurnished room.

"We are going to have quite a fun week, little brother. I've got all sorts of fun thins coming in the mail tomorrow..." she grinned forcing him to walk toward the stairs. "If you are good you may even find yourself using your arms again but until then I suggest you get use to not using them,"

He growled as she pulled him to his feet trying to get his hands free. â??You are going so going to pay when mom and dad get home.â? He stumbled as she forced him forward he was barely able to stay upright much less walk. He ended up doing a short of hop stumble then anything. â??What is the point of all this sis? What did I do to you?â? he was starting to get a bit scared as he realized that this wasnâ??t some sick game his sister was playingâ?¦she was starting to sound like she meant it.

Because she didn't ask anything she said nothing to him as she helped him along the way to his room. He really didn't have a choice but to follow unless he wanted to land flat on his face. When they got to his room she walked him deep into the space, playing him in the position that she would need him in after the first reaction. She then flipped on the light and allowed him to take in her re-decorating. As

He followed because he didnâ??t want to fallâ?¦and he could tell that she would just let him. As she left him standing in one place in his room. His jaw dropped open wide looking around and nearly falling as he tried to see what was all around him. â??What did you do to my room!?!?â?

As he was dumbfounded by her decorating, or lack of, she pushed him up against the corner he stood behind and fastened a collar around his neck. It was attached to a short chain to the wall. Although it was nothing harmful...the leather strap was firm. "I'm sorry, but I thought I made it clear to you down stairs...for the remainder of the week you are my new toy..." she informed sweetly.

The leather snapped hard around his neck as he felt the cold wall pressing against his back. He looked at his sisterâ??s face realizing that this really wasnâ??t a joke. He struggled against his binding trying to pull free but they had been too well tied. He pulled against the collar trying anything to get free. â??This isnâ??t funny Arista let me go now!â? he was used to his fatherâ??s way of doing things, the more he yelled that faster things happened.

Arista sighed as she pulled out a scar from her back pocket. "If you don't shut that trap I'll do it for you..." she warned, eyes narrowed. Father might have his deep scary voice but Mother had 'the look' which Ari was getting a good grasp on mimicking. She bend down and bound his ankles for the sake of pissing him off and making him look that must cuter all roped up. "I suggest you be sill..." she informed producing one of his pocket knifes.

He growled but otherwise fell silent as she produced the scarf. He struggled more trying to pull away but she was more than able to tie his ankles down. That look was the most scary thing he had ever seen, sure it was like their mothers but there was something more menacing about it perhaps that he was going to be her slave. He gasped as she pulled out his knife his eyes widening, â??What are you going to do with that?â?

Aria grinned and advanced on her brother. With a quick fluid motion she slipped the knife under the collar of his shirt and ran it down the length of the fabric. She finished cutting away the sleeves on both sides before moving to the pant legs. "Clothing won't be necessary..." she informed him. "If your a good boy I might let you keep your shorts on..." she grinned running the flat of the blade over his budge with a nasty grin.

He gasped feeling the cold metal on his skin and hearing the tearing of the fabric. He would never admit to it but there was a part of him that was starting to get turned on by this. He forced his face into a look of hate as she moved down and started on his pants but he couldnâ??t help but groan a little as she rubbed his growing bulge with the knife. His voice had switched to more a pleading tone though still just trying to get out of itâ?¦not submitting. â??Please sisâ?¦donâ??tâ?¦youâ??re my sister this is wrong.â?

Aria raised a brow with complete amusement. "Wrong...there doesn't seem to be anything really wrong," she was letting him know she was well aware of his growing problem. "You seem to be enjoying yourself..." his sister teased with a giggle.

"I'm sorry that all my toys are a little late...but they should be here first thing in the morning and then we can start playing. I do have these though." Pressing up against him, she fiddled around his body behind him, undoing the old cuffs to replace soft leather ones then undoing the rope from his elbows. Her body lingers, her lips pressed up against his ears. "I don't hear you thanking me...these are sure to be much more comfortable than that rope."

He growled as she teased him and though he tried to pull away the collar and the ankle locks didnâ??t let him go far. As she started talking about her toys he got a very scared look on his face. As she pressed against him he bit his lip loving the feel of her body pressing tight against him as she traded out the rough handcuffs for something softer but no less restraining. â??Thank you? For what?â? she had put herself very close to him and so he tried to bend out and bite her ear hard. â??Your planning on making me a slave I donâ??t like that option and Iâ??m not going to roll over and play nice.â?

Back
Top Bottom