Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lunar Duality (Spitfire x katuzov)

A small amount of trepidation came through the stone from her. However, Mike decided to take her at her word. "Dinner and a movie sound great. Any thoughts on what you might like to watch?"

Mike got out plates, and some utensils, including a large soup spoon his mom had given him. It was the very first time he'd ever used it. To be honest, Mike never thought he actually would. A pleasant surprise.

He also took upon himself to dish up a plate for Selene before his own. The moonstone hummed contentedly, and somehow Mike felt a sense of peace in it.

"Something funny?" She truly wanted to lighten the mood before trying to sleep. If she could sleep at all. It was going to be a big day and there was no amount of studying that could prepare her for what she might find in her grandfather's house.

While he dished out the chili, she cut the cornbread. As she did, she wondered how her parents would feel about the pace of her relationship. And how his parents would feel about their son practically living with a girl he'd just met, not to mention the difference in social castes. She knew how it looked. Bad boy jock gets sweet and innocent law student. Struggling co-ed lures rich guy to secure her future. The reality of the situation made less sense. Rich bad boy jock and struggling law student brought together by magical rocks from their ancestors. Even in a magical world, it sounded absurd.

"Thank you," she said quietly as she took the plate from him. Looking up at him, she pondered what their relationship meant to them. Their class had brought them together and the moonstones brought them closer. What was next? It took her a moment to shake it off. What was next was dinner and a movie. Then, hopefully, cuddling. Maybe more?

"I think I can find something." He said as he selected an action comedy. There would be some violence - which of course he liked, but lots of really funny moments, and a decent love story between the two protagonists. He'd always watched it for the jokes, the action, and event he sex scenes. However now he thought that some of the more tender scenes might mean a bit more to them. He hoped she'd enjoy it.

Taking a dish for himself, he plopped himself down on the couch, leaving a spot for her, and started the movie.

The food was of course, incredible. The best chili he'd ever eaten - by far. Once they both finished, he'd wrap his arm around her shoulders.

When the meal was over, she fought the urge to immediately wash the dishes. The task was, of course, made easier with his arm around her. She curled up to him, placing her head on his shoulder. While she wanted to, she thought it best if she waited for him to make a move. She tried to stay content just being with him. Feeling comfortable being close to him was no longer the issue, surprising as that was to her.

She chose instead to nuzzle into him and stay there until the movie was over. It was easy to do after she felt their breathing sync. She never would've believed how right being with him felt two weeks ago.

The movie was fun, though Mike knew it quite well. Despite the fact that he knew that several truly hilarious moments were coming up, her nuzzling aroused him far too much. She was so close. He wanted her, and the stones let him know that she wanted him as well.

He needed her. Right now.

Ignoring the move, he cupped her chin and pressed his lips against hers. Ecstacy exploded within him. He'd never felt so good just kissing someone before.

A bubble of magic started to from within him.

The heat of his kiss hit her immediately. She wanted him so badly. Moving to straddle him, she met his insistent kiss with her own. She grasped at the hem of his shirt and pulled it upward. When they parted lips long enough for her to pull his shirt over his head, she whispered a single word in question. "Bed?"

She returned her lips to his, either too impatient for an answer or expecting him to carry her there. Possibly both. Sure, she'd only seen it in movies but he could pick her up and take her to bed with her legs wrapped around him. She wanted that moment she'd seen so many others get. She wanted the passion and fire he held within him to be for her.

Before Mike could answer, he found her lips pressed to his. So he took the initiative. Wrapping his arms around her, he picked her up. She was not heavy for his muscular arms and he carried her easily toward the bedroom. With each step he felt magic continue to well up within him. However, he merely ignored it. Selene was right here, wearing the stones. What could possibly go wrong?

He got to the door, and easily opened it. His lips stayed locked with hers, in a deep passionate kiss. He plopped her down on the bed. The heat within him was growing... exponentially.

Clinging to him as he carried her to his bed, she felt the heat rising. She knew the experience would be much different than the night before and wondered if she was truly prepared but the though was gone when he dropped her onto the bed. With a quick hiking of her dress, she pulled down her underwear. Like his shirt, they were thrown to the floor with not a care as to where they ended up. Her eyes worked their way up his body, from the belt he was unbuckling to the burning passion in his eyes.

"I want you," she whispered.

"I want you" He replied in a growl. On top of her, he wasted no time, and began to enter her. The stone around his neck radiated darkness. The heat within him was a pure inferno.

The walls of his bedroom began to smoke. There were a few places that started to glow. Mike felt all of this, but had lost control of himself... completely.

Her whole body tingled as he growled his desire for her. She was ready for him but she was unprepared for the heat that rolled off of him and filled the room. "Ohhh Mike... ahh slow down. It's getting... too hot."

As the stones touched, she felt the odd sensation again. That feeling that made her want to claim him for her own. Mine. She locked her legs around him to slow his motion and pressed her lips to his. Mine. "I want to be on top."

Mike, did indeed slow down, and with it the glow in the walls faded, but did not disappear. However, something inside him resisted the idea of being on top.

"I can stay on top." He said it as an offer, but there was a different tone to his voice. The heat increased, threatening to consume them both.

Part of her felt weak in the face of his offer. Meek and mild Selene wouldn't do this at all, much less want to take charge. There was a war within her. On one hand, she wanted to give herself to him completely and on the other, she wanted him to give himself to her. Completely. But he was resisting and she wasn't sure how much to press the issue. The tone in his voice almost tipped the scales but she there was something in her that was more than her desire for him to submit to her. There was the thoughts of the night before. Everything he did was for her. She could just let him have her as he wished, but she wanted more.

"I didn't get to... please you... last night," she said as she looked him into his eyes. "I want to tonight. Let me be on top. I want to," control, "focus on you. I want to make sure you want to be mine." She kissed his neck and whispered in his ear, "Give yourself to me. Please?" Even as she spoke, she couldn't keep the motion out of her hips as he moved inside her.

Back
Top Bottom