Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Through her eyes/-Me and Blindedbythelight-

Chika sighed softly as she was held by him. Curling her hands against his chest and closing her eyes. Mirrored depths vanishing as her lids covered them. Her eyes opened slowly as she looked towards Axel as he entered. Tears gathered in her eyes again, as she buried her face in Luxords chest. "I did something stupid, alright...' She whispered weakly. Her shoulders shaking as she sighed softly. A whimper fleeing her lips again.

She slowly stepped away from Luxord and nodded, "Best get home then... I suppose." She whispered weakly and tried to smile.

"Don't think about that anymore, alright?" Luxord said, shooing Axel out of the door as she would step out of his arms. He went to the coat wrack near the door and pulled his black long coat from one of the hangers, and draped it over Chika's shoulders. This way, at least much of her body would be covered from anyone who might see.

"Let's get you home, then." He whispered, shutting the light off within his office and opening the door up further for her. Axel was probably already outside waiting on the both of them.

Chika bit her lip faintly and nodded. It was stupid to keep dwelling on what happened, but she couldn't help it. She sighed and leaned against him as she walked towards the door. He got the coat, and she allowed him to drape it around her. A small smile flittering across her lips as she looked up at him. "Thank you" She whispered as she gripped his hand and squeezed it lightly. Then she turned and walked outside.

"When we get to my home... I'll just take a shower..." She whispered softly and tilted her head down. "A shower, nice hot one..." She whispered lightly.

Chika had curled up in the back of the car. When they finally arrived at her house, she had stepped from the car and silently opened up the door. Slowly she walked into the house and kicked off her shoes, trying not to cry. "Just wait in the living room..." She said in a weak voice. Trudging her way to her bedroom, and then towards the bathroom.

After getting some clothes, she made her way to the shower. If one of them followed, she really didn't care much. Perhaps her being alone wasn't a good idea, who knew what she was capable of. Slowly she turned on the water, and stripped off her clothes. The full extent of the marking and bruises now evident. Already there was dark bruising across her hips, painfully dark.

But the girl was silent as she stepped into the spray of water. Resisting the urge to scrub herself raw.

Once it was all over, the long drive back to her place and the horrible silence that seemed to go along with it, the two men would respect her wishes momentarily and would make themselves comfortable within the walls of the living room.

"This was your fault, you know." Axel would grumble through a mouth-full of burrito. However, Luxord shot him an unusually hateful look. "It was *both* of our faults. But I've already done my good, in trying to make her feel better. It's your turn."

"What do you mean? You heard her. Stay in the living room. I don't really think she's in the mood for someone to not listen to her." The red-head would reply, setting down his food only quickly enough to toss Luxord his own. "Since when are you going to start being so proper, Axel?"

Letting out a gentle sigh, Axel would (defeated) raise himself up from his place and would seek out the bathroom. Knocking gingerly upon the door, he would speak easily. "You alright in there?"

Chika hit her knees,the brunette shaking underneath the warm spray of water. She could still feel his hands, and she had to resist the urge to scrub herself completely raw. A shuddering gasp left her lips as she punched the wall beside her. She had been so weak, she didn't want to be so weak. Why couldn't she fight these males. First Axel and Luxord, and then her Superior Xemnas. It wasn't right, why was she dealt the hand she had been dealt.

She went dead silent as she heard Axel's voice, and looked up. Her eyes staring towards the door. "No... not really..." She admitted weakly as she managed to stand. She achingly washed herself. The blood seemed to have stopped, making things a lot better, and calming her. But she didn't want to leave the water. She didn't want to feel dirty anymore.

He could distantly hear her aches and moans of pain, her body probably terrible worn out from what had happened. It was true that it was both of their faults to an extent, but it wasn't really the time to discuss such matters. Although, why either of the two of them cared terribly was also a matter to be discussed at some other time.

"Do you need some help? You sound...Well, in pain." It was hard for Axel to show more compassion than normal, but at least the red-head was trying. Those green eyes would watch the door, his hand resting upon the handle awaiting her yes or no. He could help her, help her wash away that feeling she was having. Of course, who was to say that she didn't have that feeling about him, either?

A whimper fled her lips as her hand pressed to the shower wall. "Yes... help me please..." She whispered as her knees shook. She found herself on them again. Her arms wrapped tightly around her chest as she whimpered in pain. Her head tilting down as she shook harder. She wanted the feeling gone. "Make it go away please... at least... at least the two of you made me feel pleasure... to cover the pain..." She said in a shaking tone.

"Make it go away..."

As soon as he heard her give him permission, the male would slip easily through the door and would close it behind him, allowing the heat to remain within the bathroom. Seeing her to her knees, despite the fact that he was clothed, Axel couldn't help but walk over to her and help her. "You shouldn't be on your feet." He said, shaking his head as he would turn the shower off, instead beginning to fill the tub with soothing water.

"I will. Just don't do anymore than what you have to, ok?"

Chika nodded, leaning against him as he turned the water off and filled the tub. Her head tilted against his chest and mirrored eyes almost blank as she shook just a little. She hissed in pain, simply because of the mass of bruises that was her hips... Her inner thighs felt no better. But It was her heart that hurt the most. She had been told her superior was trustworthy, when she got the job. They had lied to her, lied so much. Now the only ones she had to rely on, where the two that had cared the most about her wellfare.

Elsewise, why would they have brought her back home? And helped care for her.

Feeling her lean against him, her wet form instantly slipping through his clothing and onto his flesh, Axel had made sure she was alright before leaving her there momentarily, looking for something to fill the bath with to make it a bit more pleasant. He would have been happy to join her, but he had a feeling that she really didn't want all of that right now. Therefore, he would simply find a box of bubble bath within the cabinet and would begin to let it idly fall into the bath water beneath the stream of warmth.

"What do you want me to do?"

She sat on the edge of the tub, till he returned. Her wet hair clinging to her form, and arms wrapped around her as she shuddered. The water was still filling up, and it would take a bit. She sighed faintly,a nd when he returned she leaned against him. Finding her arms around him and her aches soothed by the warmth that came from the male. But it was more then that, he was actually bothering to care. She knew that act alone showed that she mattered in some small way. Even if it was something to relieve his pleasures.

At least he was gentle about it, at least moderately. He had sought out her pleasures, had made her shake and cry out. "Don't go please... stay... j-join me... I need to be held..." She said ina shaking tone. At least he cared.

In a way, he couldn't help but feel a little bit guilty. Her condition was pulling on his heartstrings, those of which he didn't even think really existed. Once the water had risen to an appropriate level, Axel took care to make sure she was alright before leaving her side to turn the water off. In actuality, as much of an ass as he may be, he was not quite looking for a way to sooth his pleasures. She seemed much to fragile for all of that right now, anyhow. Therefore, he would do something else that he had never really done before.

Though he wondered how stupid it may have seemed, Axel would remove only his shirt and the electronics that were on his person, as well as his wallet and such, and would join her only sans shoes, socks, and his upper clothing. In a way, he was showing he wasn't currently interested in what she thought he was, rather he wanted to comfort her.

Back
Top Bottom