Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

/Through her eyes/-Me and Blindedbythelight-

Luxord had already been fully dressed again by now, and had cleaned up to the point of where no one would have ever suspected anything differently from the man. He now leaned himself up against the wall, continuing to watch the two as they finished up. Axel, who was being a good boy, rode his pleasure out until the very end before gently pulling his cock within her. And he seemed to reluctant, too, but he was letting her get a bit of rest in after all of that. He was very surprised, indeed.

Axel, who now laid beside her, still held onto her body within his own even after she was spent. He would move her hair from before her eyes, and would watch her with a sort of gentle care within his hues. However, that same devilish look always seemed to cross his features, as though she hadn't even made him tired at all. "Didn't we tell you, it would just be easier if you gave in?"

Chika panted faintly, and then slowly her breathing went flat and even. Her face pressed to Axel's chest as she allowed herself to slump a little further. Eyes fluttering closed as she released a small sound in the back of her throat. Her mind hadn't yet caught up to what her body had done. It was almost as if she had been drunk, for her mind was processing and doing a rather large 'what the fuck' procedure.

She looked up at him, frowning faintly and then looking away a little. He moved hair away form her face and looked at her gently. Much more gently then she would have taken him to do. But there was that devilish look, that made her cheeks flame. "Yeah." A soft simple answer was all she got. She sighed softly as she let her head tilt back down. She was exhausted, fully and totally exhausted.

Axel kissed into her lips once more, delighting in the taste of those lips before finally pushing himself away from her and off of the floor. He looked up at Luxord, who of which was shaking his head, and gave him a child-like smirk and a shrug. "Well, now, we may just have to take her home. I think, we exhausted her."

Luxord agreed with Axel, as he threw him his shirt. "You may want to get dressed, dear. If someone dare walk in, this may just look scandalous." Not that they would, of course, but their play time was now over. And though it was after school, it was more-than-likely time for them to go.

Chika shuddered faintly when he kissed her again. He pulled back and then began his dressing process. She bit the inside of her cheek, and then sat up. Sighing as she winced and looked around. She took Luxord's words to heart, and tilted her head down. Scrounging around for her clothing. Not even bothering with her stockings.

She put her bra back on and her shirt. Then put on her vest as tight as she could. As if that would help her forget what had happened. She shuddered and bit the inside of her cheek, her head tilting down. She put her underwear and skirt back on. Wincing faintly at her soreness. Her cheeks flaming with color as she managed to find her glasses. Holding the frames in her hands, she took a shaking breath.

"Don't look so ashamed. You enjoyed it, and you know it. Or your body did, at least." Axel commented, fixing those lovely locks of his back the way they were before the entire incident. He began to button up his shirt, grinning all the while as he thought of those words she moaned, those utterances. "Perhaps, next time you may even say my name..."

"Shut up, Axel." Luxord responded gruffly, following him with his eyes now. To Luxord, the deed was done. There was no need to go and brag and boast about it. "Don't be a soar winner." Both of the men would now watch her carefully, at least one of them hoping that she wasn't too terribly shaken up. The other could care less. "Do you need a ride home?" The blond would ask, out of purely good intentions.

Chika sighed softly as she looked away from him. Her cheeks darkening with a blush as she shook her head a little. She pulled her hair back into a tight braid and just kept looking away from him. She ignored his words and just grabbed up her bag. Wincing when she bent and then straightened, she released a harsh breath and leveled a glare on the red-head. Then just shouldered her bag.

She was exhausted, and she was even tempted not to go back tomorrow. She shook her head and sighed, tilting her head down. "No thank you Mr.Luxord..." She said in a stern tone as she walked away from him. Going straight for the door. "Have a nice evening gentlemen." She snarled almost as she opened the door.

Going home and taking a nice long and hot bath. Scrubbing her skin clean, and then falling asleep as deeply as she could... that's what she wanted.

(( Yosh :3... remember I am gonna have her go complain to Xemnas, only to get pulled into molestations by him as well XD... could lead to fun :3 cause Luxord was nicer to her, she might go run to him XP Or... Axel.. who knows... ))

((I'm just gonna skip over what Xemnas is doing to her and go right unto when she comes into Luxord and Axel's office.))

Chika stepped in delicately, her breathing a little shallow. She crashed on the small couch the two had in their joint office. It was one where they took all their work for grading. Each professor shared one with another. She was glad that Axel and Luxord shared one. Her head hit the armrest as she shakingly breathed. She had gone to Xemnas to report what had happened. Turned out Xemnas approved, and something worse had happened. He had used her, much like Axel and Luxord had. Only thing was, he wasn't so nice about it.

She knew there was blood, hell she could feel that and his seed seeping through her panties. Which she had quickly yanked back on when Xemnas told her to leave his office. She had tried to run then, but running hurt, hurt so much. There was red marks all across her neck, and a bruise that looked like a bite mark. Her arms held bruises as well as her hips, from where Xemnas had ended up holding unto her.

There was swelling of her lips, from where he had kissed her viciously and savagely to keep her from calling for help. All in all she had been thoroughly used, and she had only one place to go. The only people that though they had forced her, they had at least been gentle about it. She curled up on the couch and just shook faintly, doing her best not to cry.

[[Playing that would have made me a very mean person. :eek:]]

Since both Axel and Luxord had a good amount of work to get done today, Luxord alone remained within their office, while Axel was apparently off getting burritos. Or something to that excuse, anyhow. Either way, the red-head would be in after a while. So for now, Luxord was the only one locked within, his face buried into a stack of high and mighty statistics papers.

When their aid walked in, he was rather shocked. One, because he doubted that she would be back, and two because she looked like she'd just lost a fight with the boy's wrestling team. "What has happened to you?" Luxord asked smoothly, rising from behind his desk and his work as he did so. He approached her, though apprehensively, unsure of whether or not she'd really want him to be that close to her after their ordeal.

Despite all logic she knew she could trust him. He had been gentle with her, he had been careful and he had been considerate of her feelings. He had even offered her a ride home, but she had been just... just herself. She looked up at him, and just looked away. It was obvious she had been crying, and it seemed that the laces of her vest where completely ripped. She had rebuttoned her shirt, but it was obvious that of the buttons where completely ripped of.

She bit her lip and then looked down, "I went to report what happened, to Dean Xemnas..." She said in a shaking voice. Burying her face in her hands and tucking her legs as close to her body as she could get them. "And he... he he..." She shuddered and just shook faintly. That should be more then enough answers for the blond, that fact that she was in this condition and she had seen Xemnas.

Whom she now realized was known around the school for being particularly odd. Especially when it came to the few females in the staff population. He was the true reason there was so few of them.

[[I thought the burritos were a nice touch. xD]]

Luxord literally face-palmed himself right then and there, crouching down near the female yet not touching her form at all. Out of the two men, he was the more caring and compassionate. He was the one who actually gave a darn about how someone was feeling, hence why he liked to tease and please, and not harm through his unique little games. The blond ran his fingers slowly through his hair, looking up at her from his place upon the ground.

"Xemnas has a unique look upon women. Axel and I...Well, you obviously know what we like to do. Meanwhile, the Dean is quite, aggressive. You shouldn't have done that..." He whispered gently, wanting so much just to let her know that everything would be alright, though, he wasn't quite sure how to do so at the moment.

Chika found herself uncurling from her position. She looked at the man as he leaned down in front of her, and shifted. Sliding down unto the floor and wrapping her arms around his waist. Curling up on him now, a shudder racing through her. "I didn't... I just didn't expect things to be like that. I didn't know the Dean was like that." She said in a whispery voice. Her glasses sliding down her nose and hitting the floor as she buried her face in his chest.

"I am never going to him for anything ever again. Never alone..." She whimpered faintly as she curled up on the blond even more. She could tell his nature, being the more compassionate and caring of the two. But she also knew that this probably would piss Axel off quite well. She looked up and shivered. "I can't use the showers, I am afraid of freaking out the students..." She whispered.

As she would uncurl herself, Luxord found himself to be surprised by her actions. He became even more so when she slipped herself almost effortlessly into her arms, and then curled up to him like he was her father, and she his injured daughter. "I could have told you that...For once, you should have listened to the red-head, when he mentioned not telling anyone." He embraced her gently, so gently, so as not to hurt her anymore than what she already was.

"And you don't have to. You won't need to." Luxord, at least, had never cared this much this quickly about a woman before. As much as it may have just been a little game before, it was now a more serious manner. As for Axel...Well, he could take some warming up to. But at least he wasn't terribly violent. "It's after school now, dear, the students should be cleared out well enough by now. Is there anyway I can help?"

Chika shuddered as she bit her lip faintly. Her face pressed firmly against his chest now as she shook. He was hold unto her now and she took a steadying breath. It was so wonderful to know that he wasn't going to do anything to her. Her head cocked back as she stared up at him, tears trickling from the corners of her eyes. She sighed softly and then sat back a little.

She wiped at her face and then bit her lip again. "I could... take a shower. But I don't have a spare uniform. I had this one..." She whispered softly as she poked at it. "I mean I have another, but its from... yesterday... and it's in the wash." She whispered as she looked down and blushed darkly. She would need clothing if she was going to be able to take a shower, honestly.

There were always ways to get clothing somehow, whether he had to give up his own or steal that of another's, Luxord was sure at this point in time that he would be willing to help her out. And worse comes to worse, he would shroud her in his long coat, take her back home, or to his home, and would see that she was taken care of. And where was Axel, with those damn burritos?

Luxord brushed a few falling tears gently away, making sure her glasses were back where they were supposed to be as he continued to hold her. "I'll take care of it...Just let me know what you wish to do."

Chika curled her hands up in his shirt. Shivering faintly as she rested against him again. The warmth of him was a soother. "Am I supposed to bleed as badly as I am? I may need a doctor of something..." She whispered weakly as she shifted, hissing through her teeth as pain rushed through her. She shuddered and pressed to him tightly, biting her lip even harder. Tears gathered in her eyes as she shuddered faintly. Her hands curling up tightly in his shirt.

She whimpered faintly and then pulled away a little. Wiping at her face again and just taking off her glasses and putting them to the side. "It... hurts..." She admitted softly as she adjusted her position. Where as luxord had been gentle with certain things, after Xemnas had taken her the first time, he took what Luxord had last night. That hurt more then her womanhood, by far.

Luxord let out a sort of gruff, contended noise when Chika curled her hands up within his shirt, the tears from her eyes periodically threatening to stain his clothing as they continued to fall. He held her a bit stronger, now, though for emphasis, not as a means to hurt her. Running his hand through her out-of-place locks, the blond searched for what to say next.

"Well, we can get you home...Make sure you get all cleaned up, and can take you to a doctor, if you really think you need one." However, he began to question what would happen to him and Axel, if she did indeed to to a doctor like that. Perhaps, this would be something better left between the three of them, but that in the end would end up being her choice alone, not his.

Chika sighed softly and looked up at him again. Her head cocked to the side. He was being so careful with her, it all but made her realize that she really shouldn't have protested as much as she had yesterday. He actually cared, and the stroking of his hand through her hair helped calm her more. She sat back a little and winced, looking around faintly. "I guess... I guess going home is a good idea." She whispered lightly.

She took a steadying breath and slowly she rose to stand. Wincing as muscles moved that really didn't want to move. She took a steadying breath and then smiled at him weakly. "Where is Axel?" She asked softly.

Luxord nodded, helping her stand as it seemed she desired to so much. And the two of them had expected her to protest the other day, had she not, then it would have just seemed very strange. However, neither of them had anticipated that she would end up going to Xemnas, and he would inadvertently gang rape her. Luxord pulled out his phone when she had finally stood, raising himself up as well.

"Taking way too long to get burritos. I'll give him a call, and we can give you a ride home, if that'll make you feel better."

Chika sighed softly as she stood now. She regained her facilities and stared at him with a weak smile. She looked away and then pushed her glasses back on her face in their proper place. "Thank you Luxord..." She whispered softly. She would wait until Axel got back, and they could then do to her house. She could shower, and then dress in clean clothing. Then they could figure out if she needed to go to a doctor or not.

"I'm not going to say anything about you two again, I realized it could have been worse..." She whispered softly, with a small smile.

Taking Chika softly into his arms, Luxord would embrace her gently once more, his cheek caressing her gentle hair, just before the red-head would walk noisily inside. Axel, looking like a brother who'd just walked in on Luxord and his girlfriend, immediately went to open his mouth. However, Luxord gave him a stern look, and the acid-green demon hushed before he was able to say anything.

"Chika has run into some trouble. We are taking her home, and making sure that she is safe before the night is over." Axel had a feeling he knew what Luxord was speaking of, and would simply nod and agree, even though it was normally within his nature to do far from that.

Back
Top Bottom