Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Jack was starting to enjoy the moment more before Star began to distant himself from her. He blinked and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Did I...do something wrong?" Jack said, soon realizing that Star must have felt his bulge or saw it. "I just kis...is it because of my..." Jack said looking down at his bulge.

Star just stood there, blushing as she looked up at him. "No, nothing under your control..." She said, taking a small ste foward. She didn't mean to make him feel that akward. "L-let's just go home. We'll do something about it there." She said, not really meaning to say 'we' but she did. She hoped he wouldn't expect her to do anything with him.

Jack stepped foward and began walking, "When you mean we...you mean me...right?" he said with a smile. Knowing that Star probably isn't ready to be used in a sexual way. She was still acting innocent for her age. That much, Jack knew.

Star started walking as well. She didn't even look over at him. SHe just nodded a bit. "Yeah that." She said, looking down at the ground. She wanted to hurry and get home because she knew it had to be akward to be walking around with an erection.

Jack then suddenly stopped, "Mmm why don't you go on ahead, I think I'm going to take a swim." he said, as he turned and begins walking towards the water.

Star stopped as well, looking back at him. She looked at him, a bit confused but just nodded. "Uh... ok." She said, turning before pausing and running over towards him and catching him by the shoulder. "Just don't get eaten." She said, kissing his cheek and taking off his shirt, handing it back to him. It was now evident that she was so cold her nipples were sticking out a bit. She just turned, starting off towards the house.

Jack was startled by the kiss on the cheek. He laughed, "Silly girl..." he said as he took the shirt then ran back over to Star and stopped her and putting it on. "I won't be needing it..." he said, turning her around and giving her a kiss, pressing her body close to him so that she can warm back up. "You need it more than me..." he said, using his thumb to rub her nipples. He then smiled and began running towards the waters.

Star was a bit confused, but took the shirt and was surprised by the kiss and the close contact again. She gasped, blushing as his thumb touched her nipple. She wasn't expecting it but for some reason she couldn't be mad at him. She just walked back to the mansion, only glancing back at him.

Jack ran towards the water and then dived into the cold water. His eyes quickly went wide as he felt the sudden drop in body temperature. He swam forward a bit then turned around and swam back. Quickly running towards the sand then falls down on the sand panting.

Star heard the splash and looked back. She didn't understand how he could go in that cold water. She would have frozen to death. She just continued walking, if he didnt come back before dinner was ready she would probably start to get worried about him.

Jack got up and began running his way back to the mansion. He suddenly stopped seeing Star. "Were you worried about me? That's why you walked like a turtle?" he said with a smile.

Star blushed a bit, looking over at him. "No, I was just enjoying the night air." She said as a cover up. She really did worry about him a bit, and she wanted to make sure he was ok, but she hadn't walked slow on purpose. She just walked slow when she was thinking a lot about things.

Jack smiled, knowing she was lying. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tightly. "Gosh... I'm so cold " Jack stuttered, his teeth began to chatter.

Star felt the cold water leak into the shirt she was wearing. She shivered a bit as well. "Ya, You are." She said, hugging him tightly as they walked. She didn't really seem to mind that she was getting colder, she just hoped he would be at least warm enough to be fine.

Jack knew a better way to warm him up, but then that would defeat the purpose since he dived into the water to cool himself down. He smiled, "Hmm if I catch a cold...would you take care of me?"

Star couldn't help but laugh a bit as he asked if she would take care of him. "Yes, I would." She said, hugging him a bit tighter. "Ok, now lets get inside before ou really do catch cold." She said pulling him along.

Jack smiled as they walked and Star was pulling him towards the toward, and closer to her. He smiled and stopped pulling her towards him and lifted her up. "This is faster," he said, as he began running, with her over his shoulder.

Star yelped as he pucked her up and put her over his shoulder. She definitly hadn't expected that. She jiggled a bit as he carried her back to the mansion. She giggled a bit as they went, not quite sure why but this was actually a bit fun.

It took less than five minutes for Jack to arrive at the mansion with Star on his shoulder. He set her down and pinned her against the door, panting. His eyes staring into her eyes. "I'm all warmed up" he said with a grin.

Star smiled as he put her down but she gasped as he pinned her to the door. She smiled, looking up into his eyes. She felt so much more comfortable now that his erection wasn't pressing into her thigh. She leaned up a bit, kissing his lips gently.

Jack began to kiss her aggressively, his hand first place on her sides then wrapped around her body as he pressed her close to him again. After a few more kisses he lifted her up and walked into the mansion. "Sir, dinner's ready" one of the maids said. Jack set Star down and nodded, "Okay, we'll be right in."

Star was quite a bit shocked by the kiss. But she kissd him back none the less. She pushed into him, kissing him and just standing. She barely noticed as he picked her up, she just kept kissing at his neck. She blushed as she heard the maid speak and she stopped what she was doing.

Jack heart was pounding as for the first time Star did something on her own, he couldn't believe she was kissing his neck. Jack held Star's hand and stared at her. "Do you really want to eat dinner now?" He said biting his lower lip, "I mean...I was thinking of taking a hot shower...maybe you can join me?" he said looking down, thinking that she'll probably reject that idea.

Star looked up at him as he spoke. She didn't know about the shower idea. "Well... I took a shower about an hour before we took our walk. She said, thinking abck to that. It would make sense for him to want to shower because he got in the water, but she didn't so she didn't really want to very much. On the other hand. If he was still being this nice, maybe they could take a shower and have a bit of hanky panky without it being forced. She looked back over to him. "Actually, on second thought I think I will shower with you." She said even though she was quite hungry.

Jack nodded, "That's understandable..." he said walking towards the stairs. He then stopped and heard Star's reply. "Are you sure?" he said, standing by the stairs shirtless and with soaked pants and socks. "I don't want to force you...and you are probably hungry..." he said looking at her with a smile before turning around. "It's okay..." he said as he took a step up.

Back
Top Bottom