Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Urchin theft (Whitestar and Rainbows)

Star just stared up at him as he stopped the both of them. She blushed as he said she would keep her warm. She just loked off to the side, not quite sure what to do. So she just kept walking she stopped as he asked if she has fallen in love and punched him in the arm again. "Of course not." She said and she knew she hadn't fallen in love. Though was probably in the process of doing so.

Jack smiled and replied, "Now how come I don't believe you?" he said, grabbing her arm and pulling her closer to him. "And if you're worried about me being cold..." he tilted his head and kissed her lips. His hands wrapped around her body. "This will keep me warm" he said with a grin.

She shrugged. "I don't know." She said, looking off at the water. She yelped, looking up at him as he pulled her closer. She was a bit surprised by the kiss, She wasn't sure whether to take it as more teasing or an actual affectionate kiss. She blushed as he said it would keep him warm and looked off to the side.

Jack smiled after the kiss, "See I'm all warmed up," he said, seeing Star look at the water. He grinned and grabbed her arm and swinged her towards the water a bit, before pulling her back to him. "Do you like the water?" he said.

Star blushed a bit more, her cheeks no longer able to get any more red. She gasped as he swung her towards the water before pulling her back. She looked up at him, a bit surprised that he had done that. She nodded, "Yes, I love to look at it." She said. She didn't know how to even swim.

Jack raised an eyebrow. "You like to look at it?" he said quickly letting go of Star and rushes over towards the water, he bend down and place his hands together to form a small scoop and began tossing water towards her way. He grinned as water splashed at Star. "How about feeling it?"

Star nodded as he questioned her wording. She watched as he ran off to the water and yelped a bit, trying to dodge his splash, but only managed to jump out of the way of a little bit of it. She Narrowed her eyes in a playful sort of way. "The feel of it is nice." She said, enjoying the feeling of water around her like when she took a bath.

Jack gives Star another splash then stops. "You know when someone does that to you...you don't say it feels nice...the general response is that you splash them back" he said with a grin.

She dodged the water much better this time, only a bit hitting her shoulder. "Well It's too cold out to play in the water." She said, not really wanting to get wet and then have to walk back in soaking wet clothes.

Jack stood there and crossed his arms. "hmmm... you're probably right..." he said, walking over and grabbing her hands again and begins walking. "You're a party pooper but you're smoking hot " he said with a grin.

Star just stared at him, keeping her guard up because she was half expecting him to splash her again, but when he walked over and grabbed her hands she relaxed a bit. She couldn't help but laugh at the way he worded his sentance. "I didn't know people still used the term party pooper or smokin hot." She said. She was in a generally silly mood.

"Well smarty pants...what do they call it these days?" he said placing his arm around her waist and continue to walk down the shore. Jack was enjoying himself as well. He didn't felt this happy in a really long time.

She looked up at him, laughing a bit. "You think I know? I'm not social. I just know I havn't called anyone a party pooper since I was little." She said, walking with him happily. She was enjoying the way he was acting now. It was much better than when he was being mean.

Jack laughed, "Well then I guess we're both old peoples..." he said with a smile. His skin was beginnign to get goosebumps, he was starting to get cold. "Let's head back?' he said with a blink.

She laughed a bit at his comment. "Well I'm not that old." She said, noticing the goosebumps on his arms. She looked up at him as he spoke and then nodded. "Ok, gramps, lets get you home." She said, giggling a bit.

"Well you're certainly not hip...cause you don't know the new way of saying 'party pooper' these days...and what Gramps?" he grabbed Star and pulled her towards him as he then unleash a heavy attack of the TICKLES.

She nodded, agreeing with him. She knew she wasnt hip, and she was fine with that, she had no real reason to be hip. She smirked as he asked about 'gramps'. She squealed as he started tickling her, squirming in his grasp, laughing and trying to get away.

Jack suddenly stopped when he realize he had a hard on from Star squirming, meaning that her ass was kind of grinding against his crotch area. He gulped, and took a step back before walking again, grabbing Star's hand. "That's what you get for calling me gramps!"

Star hadn't even noticed his hard on, she was too busy trying to escape, but when he suddenly stopped she was a bit confused. She just shruggd it off and started walking with him again, not really paying much attention to anything anymore. "Aww, but you never denied you were that old." She said with another snicker. Now that she could tease him about something she was going to take advantage of it, even if her punishment was tickling.

"I don't need to deny anything...I don't have gray hair!!" he said, he was thinking about giving her another tickle attack, but he already had a bulge on and if she didn't notice it the first time she might the second time. "Well if i'm gramps..your my grandma "

She laughed a bit. "Are you sure about that?" She asked, obviously just kidding. She gave him an odd look as he said she was his grandma. "I bet I'm younger than you are!" She said enthusiastically. She was almost posative that she was, but she didn't really knoe enough about him to ask about his age so she had never gotten to that.

"If you want to inspect! Go right ahead." Jack nodded with confidence that he doesn't have gray hair. He then raised an eyebrow at Star's comment. He grabbed her hands and pulled her towards him once again. "Even if I am older than you...it's not by much..." he said looking into her eyes. "In my opinion...I am happy with you" he said with a nod.

She laughed as he defended himself. She was pretty sure he didn't have grey hair. She just wanted to tease him. She stumbled a bit as he pulled her close again. He seemed to like to pull her close at random times. She looked up at him as he said he was happy with her. "Well I'm happy with you." She said with a smirk and leaned up a bit, kissing the corner of his mouth.

Jack smiled to Star's answer, he then tilted his head so that the kiss became a full blown kiss, his lips presed against her as well as her body as he pulled her closer. He had forgotten that he had a bulge in his pants.

Star kissed him back, but as he pulled her close she gasped, stepping back suddenly, breaking the kiss. "Umm..." She started off, blushing and looking off to the side. "M-maybe we should go home..." She said, glancing at his bulge for a second before blushing more and taking another step back.

Back
Top Bottom