Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Kenny had to bite his lip form lettign out any soudns of weakness when she pressed agsitn his groin, his body shaking with her hikie that was only hiegthed as his adreniline rushed through hsi body with aanteorh wave of fear form being bitten. "such a dirty girl." He finaly got out a smirk forced upong his face. "here in thsdi dingy alley way, I see where Anna got her naughty little quarks." Kenny joked as he let her strip off his shirt, retunign his ahdns to her waist todo the same to her, if allowed atleast, and at teh same time he would use the opertunity to feel up beher breasts as his hands passed over them.

Victoria smirked "Anna naughty?" She replied "You must be a filthy boy yourself to corrupt such an innoscent girl." She mused, they both knew Anna wasn't as innscent as she liked to play. Her lips lifted from his flesh in just enough time to remove her shirt before her lips took refuge on the other side of his neck. Her lips slide over his warm flesh. Her hands slide down his chest to unbuckle his belt and in one tug pull it off his pants. Next he would head the snap of a button and the sound of the zipper being tugged down. She kissed his soft delicious flesh leading up to his ear. "Are you sure you want this?" She asked speaking softly in his ear. Her fingers rimmed the edge of his pants and boxers as if debating on whether to pull them down or not. "I will leave if that is what you want." She reminded him as she began to nip at the top of his ear.

"Oh just abit of rape, couldnt have corrupted ehr too bad." Kenny chuckled out, thought eh chuckeel was to hide his few gasps of excitment. , his hands rimming her jeqans to tug off her belt almsot mimicing herthough his momvmetns werent as strong seeigna s eh couldnt yank out her belt withotu hitign the wall behidn him, instead eh unbuckled her, keepignt eh belt in as he unbuttoned and unzipepd ehr. "what am I not a fun toy?" Kenny asked witha poutes as he looekd to eh vampriess. "It soudns liek you want em to get rid of you?"

"You are so far." She teased pulling her attention from his ear. She lifted her head to face him and kissed him on the lips. "I simply don't want you to do something you will regret later." She told him simply. Her thumbs slide inside the bands of his boxers and in one swift movement she pushed both his boxers and pants down. Her eyes rolled down to check out his length. "I see there is no need for any foreplay." She mused as a single finger stroked down his length. "You're hard as a rock already." She teased.

"You on the other hand seem hardly moist." Kenny pouted as he slipped his fingers from out of her thong(meh i pictured thong with tigth shirt and jeans it just goes XD), to look at teh barely glistenign figners. "Apperentl;y you might need abit more play time." Kenny spoke out softly as he leaned forward to press their lips togethe agian, one hand wrapign aroudn to ehr ass whiel the other sliped up to rub to figners along her slit.

He was right. Victoria was not nearly as arouse as he was. Humans seemed to be more excited when being hit on by a vampire. Her hands slide onto his waist as he came into a kiss. She began to moan softly into his lips as she felt his warm fingers rub against her slit. Her thumbs began to rub and massage his thighs. "You are a nice little toy." She moaned softly breaking from the kiss. "If you do really well I may decide to play with you more often." She smirked before pressing her lips onto his again. She closed her eyes stiffing the air that was filled with his entoxicating sent. She thought about how his blood might taste then about how she couldn't have it, at least not yet. The denial sent a chill down her spine, it was like she was playing with forbiden fruit.

"just rememebr, we had a deal with anna's punishment." Kenny whispered back, his body shaking as she presse dhis thigsh as if she had just pushed a buton, though she could touch him any where and she could get eh same response of arosal, he might only be human but he scould still smell her and my god was this womens sent arousing, or maybe it was just her dominatign aura that kept enveloping him, while anna felt like a soft budm, a flower in his hands, this women felt more like a serpent wrapgign aroudn him keepign him under control. though that didn't mena he couldn't mess aroudn as he pressed an index finger into ehr anus, hiw left hand pressign two fingers to hook into her pussy.

"Yes, I remember, Cindy gets to go to the dance." She nodded her head breathing the words out shakily. She noticed his reaction to her touch and for the fun of it she pressed her thumbs a little rougher over his thighs. "Ohhh" She gasped out her hips shifted forwards against him as he pressed his fingers inside her. Her grip squeezed his hips before she loosened her fingers again. Both of her tight holes clenched around his fingers. He had not learned it yet but she too had died a virgin and she was a bit tighter than Anna. Her body shook with excitement as she layed her head on his chest.

((I like the typo we keeping it))
"ciny... is this her real name?" Kenny asked curiously, figurign the ghost girl ahd use a fake name to ke3ep him from searchign up her past "It's cute it FITS her" his voice hieghteened as she squeezed hsi thigh, hsi body shakign till she lossened ehr clench allowing his mind to register just how tight her littel hole were. "My god, the mistress is so small, I had thought the vampirsess would have had more experience then that." kenny said as he spread hsi two figners apart in her pussy to see how well seh stretched, for ehr pleasure and to see how wel he would fit in her,.

((humbug I thought I caught all the cindy typos :p))
Victoria shut her lips just realizing she had slipped up and said something she probably should not have. "I never said that." She decided to deny it. "Her name is...Anna" She stutted the last word. Her hands slide around his waist to feel over his firm bottom. "I AMMM" She cried as his fingers stretched her hole. A shock of estasy sent up her spine. Her lips pursed together and she pressed her forehead against his shoulder. Her body shook lightly against, his touch felt so good. She could feel herself getting more and more wet. "I have..more experience..than you.. can imagine." She whispered shakily in his ear.

((but i love Cindy ^_^ when ever i hear cindy i think adorable blonde chick ^_^))

"aw but Cindy is such an adroable name, I'll ask er next time we meet." kenny stated witha srug as if it were no big deal, returnign his attention to his task at hand as he closed ihis fingers to slip them out raisign hsi hand to the girls lips to press the figners now covere din her vaginal fluids agaisnt ehr lips. "tsk tsk, you sya you are experieinced, but you seem even tigther then my sweet little cindy." He teased hiwl his rigth hands inc=dex figner dug deeper in her anus.

((Yes yes I know you do ^.^))

She shudded as he pulled his fingers out. She could feel that she was soaking wet now. He pressed his wet fingers against her lips and she nearly blushed by how tight she was. It was always a little embarrassing to admit she died a virgin. Even if it did mean she was that much more desired as a vampire. She opened her lips planning on sucking her fluids off his fingers however his other finger dug deeper into her anus and the thought became a bad idea in fear that she might actually bite him. Another shock of exstasy traveled up her spine and she gave a sudden shiver. Her hands squeezed his firm butt cheeks sending her further into female heaven. "V-vampires.." She stuttered "are..in some ways..s-similar to ghosts." She explained to him without actually saying she died a virgin

Kenny pondered thsi scentence, his body shudderign with her gropign as he looke dup and thought, his figner swirlign in her anus while his right fingers sliding down to run her vaginal fluids between ehr own cleavage and down to ehr naval. "so you died a virgin as well?" Kenny finaly said, almost surprised as he looekd down at her. "a fine little thing like you, you even had more time to grow then Little Cindy.. it's a surprise that you werent .. even just raped befoer you died."

Her body shook in excitement and pleasure as his finger swirled in her hole. She looked down and watched his wet finger slide down her body. The feeling was sensational. He seemed to catch on fast though he really should not have been so surprised. Her cheeks were a flush pink tone though she wasn't completely sure why. She should not be so embarrassed, in fact she should be proud. Her hands slide from his bottom up his side slowly. "You sure...know how to give a complement." She said looking up at him. "Morals were different back then." She said sliding her hands around his back under his arms.

"Back then?" Kenny asked curiously.. "how long ago was back then? i mena rape really hasn't gone up or down in the last hundred years." Kenny said though he caught himself befoer eh insulte dher. "Never mind, it is impolite to speak of a womens age... any ways." He paused to move forward and kiss ehr otne h lips softly. "Why don't we start befeor i have to get you all wet again?" He finished hsi scentence as eh pressed his lenght to ehr flesh rubbing it up and down between them to teae both hima nd her.

She did not answer his question. Kenny had ca for canceled it out for her. She welcomed the kiss, savoring the taste. She smiled as he teased her, her body was excited. She was probably just as eager as he was to begin. Her hands slide to waist and in one swift movement she had forced the two to switch positions. Victoria now had her back to the wall and Kenny was standing in front of her. A grin grew upon her lips. She reached down to take his member and set the head on her wet lips. "Let's begin." She encouraged him with a smoothe seductive voice.

"If yopu say so." He said ina heavy voice before leanign forward presign his weigth on her as eh lunged to trip her and force her tot eh wall opposite of them itn eh alely as she pressed her bakc to eh wall now he puleld forward to ramm his cock in, gaspign for mteh suden resistance, her experience once mroe had blinded his mind, thinkign she wasn't a virgin until he felt how tigth she was, her walls closing down tight on his sensative head, presign in slowly as he rested hsi hea don ehr shoulder, his body shuderign erh began to nip and suckle her neck.

Victoria was surprised by his sudden agression. Actually she was more turned on by it than surprised. Her hands had fallen off of his sides and gripped the wall beside her. She took a breathe and held it, closing her eyes as he rammed his member into her tight pussy. She could feel her walls trying to stretch but it happened slowly as he forced his way further in. Her head tilted up against the bricks and soon over to the side. "OHhh" she coed out in aproval as he began to play with her neck."Yes, that's it.." Her body shook under him in excitement, pain, estasy. The fun had truly begun and she wanted to feel him fully in her.

Kenny didn't reply in words atleast, instead a groan as hsi hands slipped to ehr ass, runnign over her cheeks to her thighs to pull her leg sup tryign to lift her form the ground, if she allowe dhe woudl then wait for her legs to be up itn eh air befoer thrustign al the way in, lettign gravity help to make her fall onto hsi member and break her hymne quickly, if it worked he would bie down upon her neck from the surge of exstacy, not hard enough to bleed but defiantly bruise befoer he would loosen up. It was so dirty, fuckign hsi girlfriends msitress, a murdereer, in a darkened alley way in public, with a dead body rottign a few feet away, the whoel atmeshpere jsut turne dhim on, it was hot to fuck a ghost but this almsot felt better, thogh it was all lust, no love like with Cindy.

She allowed his hands to wonder and do as they pleased. Victoria was clearly the domonite force of the two however she had given him some slack and a small taste of control. One of the reasons being that he was human. She had had thoughts on being on top, however humans were fragile creatures. It was like a child not wanting to break a new toy on the first use. His actions had only cofirmed in her mind that she had made the right choice. Her head tilted back and her back arched against the wall like a cat as she came down. The vampiress screamed out in estasy, not caring if anyone around could hear. Her arms wrapped around him and she had to remind herself to suppress her vampire like strength. Her breathing had become heavier as her hymne had indeed been broken and her walls were stretched but her pressing against his member still stubborn to fully form to his size. She leaned her head onto his shoulder breathing out to try relaxing her body. She was begining to discover why Cindy liked him so much. For a human, he performed well in bed, he would if there was a bed there.

"you migth want to, grab on a lil tighter." Kenny whispere dto her as he finaly took his mouth form the bruiese dmark on ehr neck, hsi hands runnogn over her thighs, unable to fondle anythign else as he heald ehr up not wanting to make her fall too far onto his member or press her too hard ont eh wall, though he couldnt help i now as he presse dagaisnt ehr hard kisign her and thrusitng his tonuge into her as eh puleld his cock otu asn ramme din hard anglign it to the rigtht o scrape the hea dof hsi memerb agsitn one side of ehr pussy and focrcign the walls to spread more as he came in at a left angle ina third thrust his tougne ventuirng deep in her mout presign agsitn ehtr top of her mouth befoer goign todwn to search foer her ouwn tongue, presign ehr hard to the wall to moves one hand to squeeese under her but cheeks to shover tow fingers hard itno her anus wantign to play slightly rougher as his other hand tugged and twiste dehr niple hard though eh was contraine ddue to eh fact ehr neede dto pres his body agasint hers to keep her up until she woudl clutch with erh legs.

She heard his words whisper but was skeptical to obey him. Her hands slide over his chest and under his arms around his back. Her fingers were gentle, she was barely touching him, being cautious though probably more cautious than necessary. Their lips met and she craned her neck forwards to press deeper into the kiss. His lips were perfect, not too wet or dry, just right against her soft lips. She parted her lips slightly allowing his tongue entrance. Her body shuddered as he pulled out. Her body shifted back and she moaned out as he slammed into her. Her back arched and her body pressed back only to discover she was trapped between him and the wall. She closed her eyes her body lurching as he shoved in the second thrust. Her thighs clamped around his waist and her ancles locked together instinctively. Once again she noticed she couldn't go anywears making his thrusts that much harder into her and the situation that much hotter. She closed her eyes, her finger tips pressing into his back as he painfully stretched her tight walls. She moaned as his tongue slide around her mouth and she moved her tongue to meet with is. Victoria losened her muscles, relaxing her arms and legs. She found this was becoming difficult to remained relaxed. Her eyes shot wide open and her hips thrust forwards as she felt two fingers force their way into her tight butt hole. Her movement caused her thighs to twitch and his member to go deeper into her simultaneous. At the same time she felt an erotic pinch as he tugged at her nipple. She could not take it he was driving her crazy. He was better than she thought and she was having a hard time restraining herself. She had not had anyone handle her body like this in a long time. Her lips broke free from his as she three her head back. "Oh GOD KENNY" She shuddered as her arms clung around his back pulling his body closer to hers, if that was even possible.

Kenny couldn't believe teh girsl reactions, her sounds her cries of pelasure were so heavenly in his ears as he beat down harder itnoe rh pussy , his body tinglign as eh felt her soft thighs squeeze his sides and then her heels agasitn hsi spine adding to the extacy of feelign so intwined witht eh vampiress. he was surprised though at how soft she was, he had figured her to be a scratcher, the mighty dominating vampire though seemd to be like putty in his hands as he bit down oont eh un bruised side of her neck while twistign ehr nipple almost a full circle befoer lettign go to let it twist back. his figners diggign deeper ine rh anus as his knuckles pressed at her hole threatenign to be forced ito it.

Her moaning got louder as he pumped harder in her. Her legs shifted up and down his side and back with his every thrust. Her walls had stretched just enough to fit him by now. Though every time he went fully in her thighs would twitch causing her inner walls to squeeze briefly around his member. Beads of sweat glistened against her pale skin and she her breathing was shallow. She wanted to be so rough with him the desire of being dominate was overwhelming, she had done so for so long it was a natural instinct. She bit her bottom supressing the urge. Her neck craned to the side and her chest lifted following his fingers as he twisted her nipples. An erotic sting shot through her breast and she cried out again as he bit her neck, it was already sensative from the last bite makeing the feeling even more erotic. It was also ironic that he was biting her. She shuddered from all the feelings going through her body and the thought of a vampire being played with by a human like this, it was wrong. She felt so dirty, so hott. Her hands slide up his back releasing her grip breifly before she pulled him forwards again. She tilted her head over his shoulder blade, closing her eyes as she enhaled the sweet scent of his young blood. Her body shook lightly as his fingers dugg deeper into her. She could feel him pause at the nuckles. "Deeper." She shuddered at the thought of him "Do it." She urged him. "Push deeper" she breathed cold breathe on his neck.

Her chilling breath was actualy welcomign to him , his body hot, glistenign with sweat as eh leaned forward in ehr hugs his legs shakign as he took moment to catch his breath while slowly pullign out his member, hs rigth hand softly flicking what was sure to be a soar nipple by now as he rested he kissed her bruise. "such a naughty whore." were hsi only wors befeor he ramemd his cock forward, the moemtnum also goign to his fist as he punched his hand into ehr anus rammign the rest of his fingers deep itno ehr, gaspign as eh could feel the buldge of hsi hand tighten her vaginal walls. "such a naughty .. naughty girl." he groaned out as he began rammign her agian, slower though fromt eh slight awkwardnes of hsi hand beign half shoved in ehr anus, twistign asn turnign as he tried to wiggle his figners.

Back
Top Bottom