Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The vampire mansions new arival(mistress X killer)

Kenny blushed, as his body relaxed form teh kiss,his mind calmign down as well wiht e reassurance. "wel then you're goign to have a pretty dry tiem if that's teh rules." Kenny said with a chuckel befoer kissing her back this time with abit mroe passion just to sealt eh deal as he heald her closer.

Anna smiled, returning the kiss. "You really think your game is that bad huh?" She teased him. Though hearing about his previous girlfriends she didn't really see him haveing a problem with getting a girl. Her eyes caught sight of the time on the vcr and she sighed. "I should be going soon." She informed him. She slide her arms down and tried to step back to try pulling away from him.

Kenny was hesitant to let her go as she pulled away form him btu he kenw it woudl be bad for her to change itno a ghost with that clothginon so reluctantly eh stpped away, grabign his patns and slidign them on as he grabed his car keys. "i'll drive you home so you dotn get stuck dressed liek that." EH said softly as he turned to her while standign at eh door.

"Alright" Anna nodded her head in agreement. She would let him drive her back home. She really didn't want to get stuck in that clothing over night. It may arise questions she did not want to answer. Anna followed him out the door and downstairs into his car. When they arrived at the mannor Anna leaned over her seat to kiss him on the cheek good bye. "Have a good day at school." She said opening the door.

((I hope I'm not rushing this too much...I can change it if needed.))

((yes yes its horrible))

"so shall i pick you up tomorrow nigth or am i invited over?" Kenny asked as she puleld form the kiss, awatign an answer befoer drivign off.

(fear shortness))

(bah I fear the next post or two will be short, but we'll be getting back to better posts soon))

"You can pick me up tomorrow." She replied rather quickly. She had told him before she did not want him going back in the mansion any time soon. I just was not safe for him. With that Anna got out the car and waited to see the car drive off into the distance before she stepped inside the grounds and rushed to her room to get dressed before the sun would set.

((really i coudld never have guesed.))

Kenny went abotu his day almsot liek normal, though his neighbor had been aloud mouth ad word abotu hsi girlfriend spread rapidly, with guys comign to kenyn askign about her skill and girls just plain curious abou teh romance and why they never saw them together. finnaly glad as school got out and he drove to eh mansion as the sun began setting. waitign outside leanign on his car for Anne to meet him.

((its abit long)

The sun had begun to go down but Anna had not been in sight. In fact the street lights had come on and it had become dark before anyone showed up at all. After about an hour of waiting however a young woman was standing beside Kenny, only it wasn't Anna. This young woman had scarlette red hair that fell down her back and was wearing a pair of blue jeans and black tank top. "Are you waiting for someone?" She asked him curiously as her blood red eyes gazed at him rather intensely.

Kenny nearly jumped formt eh suden apearance of the gfirl takign as step back as he caugth his breath adn nodded, "yes, I am my gril friend, nofw if you please mind, she migth find it strange, me standign here talkign to a girl like you." Kenny said as he looked over theredhaired women, surprised by her figure, she was sexy in a diffrent way thenanna, she was curved and better developed older lookign then anna and looked more experienced, whiel anna heald hte innocents this gillr held the aging of fine wine. ((wow i made her soudn old o.o))

The woman would not let him off so easily. "My you are jumpy. You look as if you were afraid someone might catch you or something." She mused. "A girl like me? You find me attractive then?" She mused but left the question to being retorical. Her eyes looked over him once then she turned to lean her back against his car and face the manor. "Who is this girlfriend of yours?" She asked him curiously "Does she live in that mannor?" She asked since he was parked in front of it therefore it would only make sense.

Kenny blushed at her question before shakign hsi head and stepign back to his car. "no she lives a few houses down." He lied, just incase the women kne who lived itne h manor. "she has very protective parents, wouldn't be smart to see me parked outsid ehe house. Kenny chuckled out before leanign on his car again. "now tell em why are you so curious, and why ar eyou leanign on my car?"
"

"You are leaning against your car and I assure you my little figure could not hurt it." She answered simply. His answers did not seem to satisfy her. Frankly she was not sure she beleived him. "You have been waiting out here for a while now. It looks like she may be standing you up." She suggested looking over to him once more.

"No she migth jsut be stuckk." Kenny said as he got off hsi car again this tiem he began talkign down the street, a slightly worried look on his face, btu as he turend to wave goodbye ot eh stragner be put on a smirk. "I'm gonna go check if everything's ok, it was nice chatin'[" Kenny said before turnigna nd joggign downt eh block abit befoer slippign intot eh bushes to navigate toteh faence of the mansion and jump it.

Victoria stayed against the car just long enough for the boy to turn and wave to her, reasuring him that she was still there. However once his back was turned to the car once more she was gone. Even if he had watched her footing was too fast to see where he was going.

Anna had not stood him up after all nor had she gotten stuck. She had not shown up just yet because Victoria had beaten her to the boy. The whole time she had been watching the two behind the wall through a crack in the bricks. She did not want the red head to see her and was preying that Kenny would be smart enough not to give anything away. Luckily he was playing this pretty well.

He was almost safe. His lies would have held up, that was until he decided to go after Anna and jumped the fence. The red head was still suspicious of the boy, after all no one parked in front of the mansion and stayed for long, most were too afraid too. She stayed on the mansion ground and waited. As soon as the boy hopped the fence she was there standing next to him. "Wrong move lover boy." Her voice coed in his ear. The next thing he knew his feet were a foot off the ground and his back was pressed against the fence. The red haired stranger was standing in front of him holding him up by his neck with one hand as if it were nothing. "Didn't anyone ever teach you mannors?" She asked him. "You should never lie to a woman, it will come back to bite you." She hissed. Clearly she wasn't in such a happy mood as she was before. In fact she was furious a human was sneaking around her mannor and dating the inhuman.

Kenny let out a short gasp as he was lifted up his eyes goign wide at the sudden shock of the girls grip an panic set in , brinign on arm up to grasp teh girls wrist, flailign for only as eocnd befoer he calmed down and tried to take as deepa breath he could, btu only ended up coughing. "w-why d-don't you let her out?" Kenny rasped out trying to find soem way yo talk his way out of the girls grip, nto wantign to resort to violence though the freakish strenght told him she wasn't normal, and seeing as how he was datign a ghost it would be little surprise to him if this girl was soem other supernatural being.

Victoria watched him struggle and waited for him to somewhat calm down before she replied to him. "Let her out?" She repeated as if begin puzzled. "I don't have her locked up if that is what you think." she said now turning her head to the side. If she followed her glance he would notice Anna was running down the fence towards them. She was not nearly as fast as Victoria so it took her longer to arrive at the scene.

"Victoria!" Anna yelled as she tried to get there as quick as her feet could take her "Victoria put him down!" She called out as she finally arived, panting lightly. "Please..."

"Please tell me you did not get to attached to this boy." Victoria replied, not bothering to lower the boy even an inch. "How pothetic. You know what happens to humans like this boy." She said opening her lips to slide her tongue over her fangs. Victoria looked over at Kenny now, curios to his reaction. "They become dinner." She answered his question before he could ask it.

"Dinner?" Kenny coughed out, though he didn't seem to startled, instead lookign at his captor quizicaly. "as food or wine?" Kenny asked with a lil smirk, his curiousity was gettign the best of him even in thsi situation as his mind tried to pinpoint swhich creature this redhead really was, her obvious love for human flesh made him tehink maybe succubus, vampire, lycan, soem sort of demon, or just a cannibal, she looked too lively to be a zombie and too pale to be a normal human, it was also very unlikely she was a ghost like anne, they don't need to feed.

Victoria was taken aback by his question. Normally there would be fear in the victim's eyes, pleading and begging, sobbing, even the braver ones would try to fight. This boy had a smirk on his face and was making what she thought to be a joke. She growled, she was furious enough but now it appeared as if he were mocking her. Her eyes met with his as she was trying to understand why he didn't appear to be worried at all. "Wine." She said after a moment of debating mentally whether a liquid diet could be considered food or not. The anger in her eyes died a little due to the curiousity she now had with this human. Her eyes looked him over once more to make sure he was just a weak human. There were no signs of a hunter or anything of that sort. "You're suicidal...you wish for death?" She asked trying to make sense of him.

Kenny's grin grew as his ahdns droped formher wristand into his pocket, after meatign anne he had ben taking precautiosn where ever he went. "so a vampire... nterestign indeed, though i wodner if the myths are true." Kenny said coughign out a breath itne h end befoer returnign to hsi smirk as eh heald up a small vile of water. "does holy water really hurt you?" Kenny asked as he tipped the flask so a drop fell towards the arm that held his neck.

Her eyes narrowed on him. The red haired girl did not like where this was going. She did not trust him as far as she could throw him which ironic enough was pretty far. His knowledge of Vampires only added to her suspicions. He tilted the flask and her grip suddenly losened and her arm shot back to avoid the water. She had half the mind to throw him instead of just release but she was more concerned with her own health than his.

Anna watched the two terrified. "No, don't do it." She said the moment she saw the flask. She knew it would put the vampire on edge, assure his death. She however could not blame him for doing so, he probably thought there was no other choice for him. Anna was standing there silently no longer knowing who to root for.

"Of course it does." Victoria hissed, now half crouched two feet back. Her eyes locked on him in furry. "Anna you brought a hunter into the mannor!" She hissed.
"No! He's not a hunter...he's a student." Anna tried to explain knowing they were both in a mess. "Kenny don't do anything foolish." She warned him.

Kenny cocked a brow as his feet touched the ground , puting the flask in his pocket with a smirk. "It's regular tap water, but your reaction atleast proves that some myths are true." Kenny said as he crouched to look at her , eyel level, his eeys gleemign wth intruige as eh looked ove the girl again. "so what abotu garlic? silver? crusifixs? I eman i migth understand silver because of a chemical compound btu i don't understan hte whole garlic or crusifix, or even the holy water" Kenny went on befoer pausing as eh rememerbdd th situation. "Oh no a hunter, I would never want to kill such beautiful creatures" Kenny stated as he stood up strigth now. "I study teh strange and unknown, I'm probably the farthest form a hutner youc an get."

Victoria was annoyed now, embarrassed mostly that she could be fooled so easily. Dignantly she stood from her crouching position. It appeared she had over exaggerated a little. “Silver is werewolves.” She said as if it were a ridiculous thought she could fall to such a substance. “And garlic is just aggitationg.” She told him The danger seemed to be gone. He did not know the truth from fiction, he was hardly a threat. His explaination had made sense now. It explained why he was not afraid before and why he was so into Anna. He found the abnormal interesting and the mannor was anything but normal.

Anna had taken this chance to go over to Kenny to wrap an arm around his waist perhaps she thought it would somehow help him. "He had kept our secret so far. He won't tell anyone about the mannor."

"huh.. so then silver really harms lycanthropes?" Kenny said outloud, givign himself a mental note befeor his thouht was interupted by anna as she wraped around her, smiling softly he nodded before looking tot eh vampiress. "I have nothing to gain if i tell people about this place, i know the first thing they woud do is try and cross over Anna, and she doesn't look like a spirit that really wants to leve." Kenny said with a soft smile before kissing the ghost softly ont he forehead.

Victoria had crossed her arms over her chest. She watched the two debating on what she was going to do with this boy. Originally she was going to drain him dry. Now that option had left her head. He was too interesting for a quick death. He was smart enough to keep himself alive for now. The question was did she trust him enough to leave the mansion grounds again. Anna did. She would have too, she didn't think he could make the night without being feed on by someone and she was unsure she wanted him turned just yet. "I see. You two appear quite fond of one another." She stated the obvious but almost looked disgusted by it. She sighed "You should count your blessings she was here to speak for you." She said as if admitting defeat. A second later she was standing directly in front of Kenny, their bodies were so close they were barely touching. "However, if you speak about us to a human I'll find you and drain you dry myself." She warned him, her eyes piercing fiercly into his as a warning. She really meant it. Victoria then stepped back and turned from them she was ready to leave back into the mannor. Her mood had lightened a little now as she became calm again. "Starting from now you have a clean slate. This is your last warning. Stay away from the mannor." .

Kenny seemed to relax now, he hadn't looked it but his muscles had been tense the whole time upuntil this poitn as his shoulders slacked adn nodded, only till he heard her last scentence did he glance up at teh vampiress and then to Anna. "but... " Kenny stopped himself there as he nodded, this ment no more sneakign into Anna's room but hopefully she could be let out of the manor. "Can Ana still come out of the manor though?" he asked with hope.

Back
Top Bottom