Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What Have We Gotten Ourselves Into...? (Chaos and Kiandra_Black)

James carefully took the book, looking it over and running his fingers down the cover. "Interesting..." He said, and flipped it open, carefully looking over the pages. "Ah, yup. Looks like information the old ones. This might prove useful." He said, pausing for a moment on a certain page before closing the book. He tucked it away in his hoodie before walking over to the map, glancing it over as he took his phone out and took a few pictures, one spot in particular catching his eye, and made a mental note to check out a certain spot later. "Ya, this might prove useful. If I find anything, I'll let you know." He said. It was just a hunch, so he didn't want to waste anyone's time, and if he was right, he and Kirk could handle it. No sense in wasting their time on something nonconcrete.
"I appreciate the information, I'd suggest continuing to stake out clubs, there's no way they'll stop trying to gather sacrifices and they're going to be getting desperate, they probably have a limited time line. If we can keep them from getting enough sacrifices we may be able to stop their plans dead." He said, and nodded to Malachi as he turned to leave.

~~~

Kirk rushed over to her as she woke up and started screaming, a vial of red liquid in his hand as his other gently pushed on her shoulder, pushing her back enough to tip the liquid down her mouth. "Easy, easy! This should help with the pain!" He said as he looked her over. The liquid had a very strong cherry flavor to it, overpoweringly so. "Don't worry, we got the iron out, you should live, in theory. I haven't done a lot of medical work to be honest." He said, looking over her, hoping the pain relief mixture worked.

Malachi nodded back, then watched James walk away. He grinned and then turned only to come face to face with Trey, who was grinning ear to ear. Malachi flicked the twin on his nose, causing him to wince and move back a couple feet, rubbing his nose and looking like a poor little puppy, "Ouch, Geez Malachi! What was that for?"
"You know what that was for. Stay out of my personal space."
"Fine..." he pouted a moment, then looked out towards where James had disappeared, "So... That's the new guy that solanine has been working with?"
"Yeah, him and his friend, Kirk. They seem to be working together very well."
"Nice. What the hell do we know about them?"
"Absolutely nothing. Other than their first names, we know shit."
"So pretty powerful supernaturals then, huh?"
"Yeah. And good thing they are on our side, they make all my sense tingle at their power."
"Nice. Zane found a couple places that could use your little spidey senses. Ziggy took the underground bunker under the church with another team as backup. How's Solanine?"
"Well, if James is to be believed, she'll be fine. She seems to be in good hands right now, which is good. We'll need all three of them by the end of this."

Solanine shuddered, and swallowed the liquid he pushed into her mouth, her throat closing for a moment and making her gag, before she was able to swallow the rest. As she lay back, her wings flared out, laying out straight, before she pulled them into her glamour, letting the magic fall over her like a security blanket. She opened her eyes and looked up at Kirk as his words washed over her. She cleared her throat, then answered, "A little more iron, isn't going to kill me, I've got enough running through my scars to kill at least 5 noble fae..." Her eyes closed, and she fell back asleep, her glamour wavering over her form as she did so, almost as if her body didn't have the strength to keep the magic up.

Kirk's eyes widened at her words, was all that scaring they had seen really been iron? That couldn't be good. How long had she lived with that? They needed to get it out of her, that was for sure.
He let out a sigh as she fell back asleep and the glamour went away once more. He shook his head, and leaned forward to tuck her back into bed before leaning back in the chair he had brought up from the kitchen.
He was contemplating who they could talk to about the iron, when he heard the front door open, and he headed out of the room to see James coming up the stairs.
"How is she?" James asked.
"She's recovering. I gave her some medicine to help with the pain. You find anything out?"
James pulled out a book and waved it Kirk as got to the top of the stairs. "I think I know where they're going to perform the ritual. The cops found a map of some leylines and I saw the perfect spot on it."
"So are they going to set up an ambush? We should be good then right?"
"Nah, I didn't say anything, I wanted to comfirm for myself first."
"Oh come on James, you're a Journeys not a Secrets. Why withhold information?"
"Can't be too careful, you know full well what happens when things get rush, they're not ancient like we are, we can handle shit going belly up, they can't."
"Right, whatever. What's in the book?" Kirk asked, reaching for it but James pulled back. "Information on the old ones. And no you can't read it. We don't need a repeat of the last time."
"Hey, it's not my fault."
"Bullshit."
"Anyway, what's the plan then? Want me to go check it out, been itching to use my swords."
"Nah, we'll wait until nightfall, they won't be around during the day."
"Great, more sitting around...." Kirk sighed. "Alright, fine, you could at least get us some food, and grab our gameboys, we're going to be here awhile then."
"Sure, sounds like a plan." James said, and headed back downstairs. "Keep an eye on her condition, can't have her dying on us."
"Ya well, it's amazing all that iron hasn't killed her yet, we got a plan for that?"
"One thing at a time but... Ya, I might know someone..." James said, before heading back out the door.

Solanine awoke slowly, cringing in slight pain, but stretching out. She was amazed she wasntt in more pain, and thinking back, she remembered that she had been given a potion by Kirk.
She sighs, thinking to herself, 'I'll have to thank him when I see him next.'
She sat up and groaned. Her body felt stiff, and she got up, stripping her clothes, and leaving them behind, fallen in a trail, before she entered the bathroom completely nude. She stopped in front of the mirror, and looked at herself, the large wound right between her breasts. Thankfully, it was starting to scab over, and she turned to look at her back, checking out the exit wound as well.

She sighed to herself, and then slipped into the large tiled shower, turning on the hot water, and stepping under the gentle spray, not wanting to reopen her wounds. She closed her eyes as the water dripped down her body, her wings unfurling once before disappearing completely, although she didn't reglamour her scars, leaving them bare for anyone to see.
At the start, the water that disappeared down the drain was rusty brown, washing old blood off of her. Now though, it runs clear, and she simply stands there, head down, wet hair plastered to her skin.

As James headed out, Kirk went back into the room to keep an eye on Solanine, and froze for a moment when he saw the bed empty, before hearing the shower. "Hmm." He said thoughtfully, surprised she had woken back up so soon, and shrugged, walking into the room where there was a clear space, and pulled out a gladius from behind his back. It was an elegant mortal sword, not his main one, but it was enough for his work around here. He did some practice swings, imagining any cultists he might have to cut down, or perhaps a tentacled horror from beyond, perhaps one that had gotten ahold of Solanine and was doing explicit things to her. He grinned, and then started doing twirls and tight flips, showing off to no one in particular as he practiced more theatrical moves he would never actually use in combat.
Soon enough he got bored though, and put the sword away, going back to the chair and closing his eyes, letting his thoughts wander as he tried to take a little nap.

Solanine slipped out, feeling better although, now she could feel her energy levels low. She took her time combing and drying her hair, and then wrapped her body in a towel, before she exited the bathroom. Her eyes fell on Kirk, and she smiled softly as she realized he had his eyes closed. He was probably napping.

She approached him, and brushed her hand over his head softly, and then quietly headed to the closet, dropping the towel into the basket. From where Kirk sat, there was a clear shot into the closet where her naked body moved gracefully while she grabbed underwear. Her body shivered at random moments, as she took a moment to lean against the doorframe as she rested.

Kirk stirred from his nap as she brushed his head, opening his eyes to see her grab a pair of panties. He smiled softly, enjoying the view of her naked body, and slowly got up from his chair as she leaned against the doorframe. She was a lovely sight, scars and all, and he took a good look at them as he walked over. "Do you need help with those?" He asked her with a grin, making note of the stab wound in her back. It was starting to heal nicely. "It's nice to see you're up and about Miss." He said, "How are your wounds feeling? Better I hope."
Kirk paused a few feet away from her, giving her some space for now.

"Maybe a little help..." Solanine said, grinning wryly at him. She stood completely naked in front of him as she looked down at her scabs, and then ran a hand over the wound in her front. She looked down and then said, "I'm shocked I'm up too. Usually I'm out for a week sleeping it off, then when I do wake up, I usually have other needs that I need to take care of."

She trails off, then turned, pulling her long hair over her shoulder as she looks back at Kirk over the opposite shoulder, asking, "How does the exit wound look?"

"I guess that healing potion did it's job then. I might still have something in the satchel that can heal you faster, but I wouldn't know. I've never had to tend to a Fae's wounds before." Kirk said, eyeing the wound. He wondered if it would leave a scar, although he had never met a Fae with lasting scars, unless they chose so. "Oh, other needs?" He said with a grin, having a feeling he knew what she meant.
"It looks gnarly, but far better than I would have expected. It's fully closed up now, looks like it won't reopen even. That's amazing..." He said, eyeing it. "It might even heal fully without leaving a scar at this rate." He said, stepping closer to her. "So..." He said, gently placing his hands on her shoulders. "Do you need help getting dressed?" He said looking down at her. "I don't mind if you keep it light, It's just me here right now."

Solanine closed her eyes and smiled softly.
"I can heal a little faster with a burst of energy... If ya know what I mean..." She said before rising up on her tip toes, and placing a soft and seductive kiss on his lips, seduction wrapping around them. She raised her hands to wrap them around his neck, sinking her hands into the hair at his nape, smirking as she pulled away from him to gave him a challenging look. She had slept long enough and the burst of energy that she would receive from her orgasm would help her heal from her wounds. It would leave a nasty scar, but it seemed as though Kirk and James didn't really care about the scars she had on her body, which was nice.

"I do..." Said Kirk cautiously, and he blushed as she kissed him. His shaft was at full mast beneath his pants, but his brain was being cautious at the idea of fucking a recently stabbed woman. Wounds had a tendency to reopen when engaged in vigorous actions. "Not that I'm opposed to it," He said, his hands sliding down her arms and to her hips. "But you were very recently stabbed right through if you don't recall." He said, his hands gripping tight at her bare hips and pulling her a little close subconsciously. "Are you sure you'll be fine? Even if I take it easy on you, I dont want your wound to reopen, could be dangerous." He said, his hands holding her at a very close distance, but just far away that she couldn't press against his length, purposely denying her the sensation of it.

Solanine looked up at him and slightly blushed at his concern. It was absolutely sweet that he was thinking of her. She thanked him, saying, "As sweet as I find it your concern, if we take it slow for the first half, I can use that energy to heal my wound over very well."
She pulled his head down to her to kiss his lips, and he could feel her energy enter his mouth and slowly draw strength from him. It didn't leave him weak, instead it pushed energy back into him, almost as if she was taking his life force and doubling it to feed. She pulled away, and slinked backwards, smirking at him as she lay back on her elbows on her bed and then crooked her finger towards him, motioning him to approach. From her position, she could very clearly see his full salute towards her, and she ran her tongue over her lips.
"All I need is for you to make me cum, at least once... Then we won't have to worry about my wounds breaking open... I can use the energy to heal it over. It won't be completely healed, but it'll look as if weeks have passed rather than hours."
She stopped talking to run her hungry eyes over his body, and then looked back up at him a she grins slyly, "And if you help me, you'll get a reward..."

Kirk sighed, and turned around to walk over to her. She was persistent to be sure, but if she said it would heal her, then it would probably would. "A reward you say? I'm not sure there is much you can offer me." He said, and pulled his shirt off as he walked over. "But I'm happy to make you cum." He dropped his pants, disrobing swiftly as he made his way back to the bed.
He knelt down between her legs at the end of the bed, and leaned in to lick and suck at her pussy, his thumb gently caressing her clit as he his tongue delved deep, closing his eyes as he tuned out the world around him and focused on getting her wet. The sooner she was, the sooner he could take her to pound town and the sooner that, the sooner she was healed.
His spare hand slid up her side, reaching to caress a breast as he focused, concentrating on the task at hand.

Back
Top Bottom