Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Graid, for your pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graid

Planetoid
Bon jovi.
I am Graid, but you, since we're now friends and everything, can call me Graid. I am a student; don't ask what of and I won't have to bore you with the details. I'm bored of the details and this is the thing I'm supposedly going to do with the rest of my life.
It doesn't matter, because after I'm dead, I'm going to come back and haunt the place. That'll teach them to make higher education stale and uninteresting. But the social side of university is quite good. I like meeting new people.
Which brings me, in a roundabout manner, to the purpose of this thread: meeting new people (male and/or female, but mostly female), roleplaying, for the use of.

That's right, you, possibly, lucky human. You could be roleplaying with me in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is fill out a PM, y'know thing, and say that you'd like to RP with me. That's all. No hidden messages or secret codes.
I will be sure to let you know if I think you're fucked in the head. And then you won't be fucked in the RP! What? That was almost an hilarious pun. Fuck off.
No, don't. Stay. Please. I didn't mean it.

I've been described as probably not the most stable person on the introtron, but at least I'm not the most mental either, from the looks of things. I'd like you to be slightly unhinged too, it's more fun that way, and, if the RPing doesn't work out, we can have some surreal conversations.
Plots-wise, I'm pretty open. I can come up with pretty messed up things sometimes, and some real gems. So, if you don't get an RP you like right away, stick around.

If I had to, life or death, gun against my head, answer the question or I die, I'd probably lie and describe myself as extremely literate.
If it's an RP I like, and I'm properly motivated and inspired and in a good mood, you might get yourself a couple of paragraphs.
On the other hand, if it's an RP I don't like or I'm not inspired, or I'm on the downside of whatever emotional curve I'm currently on the upside of, you might get three lines. If you're lucky.
I run both hot and cold.

And that's all. I'm sure one of you helpful people out there will remind me if I've forgotten anything.

I RP over PMs. If I like you, you might also get my MSN.

I do not like:
Anthro/furry. This includes nekos, kitsunes, werewolves and any and every wonderful combination of man and animal you are able to come up with (including dragons that can take human form). I'm not interested, even if it's just ears and tails. I do not want to hear it.
Harry Potter. Just no.

Anything that does not appear on that above list is an anything I (currently) have nothing but good feelings towards and about.

Thank you.

Graid is not for eatin'.

Also, now that I think on it, you are kinda familiar in the way of "I can't really remember who you are, but you obviously know who I am, so it's all good."

This rings some bells. Unfortunately, none of them are marked total recall.

Except I'd be on Mars. The only thing a guy will remember if you ask him about that movie will be the chick with three tits. We know it's only papier maché, but still.

Was that a good hmmmmm or a bad hmmmmm?

I'll probably never find out now.
Oh well.

In other news, I have nothing better to do today except hang around with all the fine people on Bluemoon. ( I nearly wrote Darker, then.)
Aren't you lucky!?

Cravin's are for drug addicts and pregnant ladies.
Those aren't what my cravings are, those are the only people who get them.
No, I'm not craving anything in particular lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom