Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Graid, for your pleasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graid

Planetoid
Bon jovi.
I am Graid, but you, since we're now friends and everything, can call me Graid. I am a student; don't ask what of and I won't have to bore you with the details. I'm bored of the details and this is the thing I'm supposedly going to do with the rest of my life.
It doesn't matter, because after I'm dead, I'm going to come back and haunt the place. That'll teach them to make higher education stale and uninteresting. But the social side of university is quite good. I like meeting new people.
Which brings me, in a roundabout manner, to the purpose of this thread: meeting new people (male and/or female, but mostly female), roleplaying, for the use of.

That's right, you, possibly, lucky human. You could be roleplaying with me in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is fill out a PM, y'know thing, and say that you'd like to RP with me. That's all. No hidden messages or secret codes.
I will be sure to let you know if I think you're fucked in the head. And then you won't be fucked in the RP! What? That was almost an hilarious pun. Fuck off.
No, don't. Stay. Please. I didn't mean it.

I've been described as probably not the most stable person on the introtron, but at least I'm not the most mental either, from the looks of things. I'd like you to be slightly unhinged too, it's more fun that way, and, if the RPing doesn't work out, we can have some surreal conversations.
Plots-wise, I'm pretty open. I can come up with pretty messed up things sometimes, and some real gems. So, if you don't get an RP you like right away, stick around.

If I had to, life or death, gun against my head, answer the question or I die, I'd probably lie and describe myself as extremely literate.
If it's an RP I like, and I'm properly motivated and inspired and in a good mood, you might get yourself a couple of paragraphs.
On the other hand, if it's an RP I don't like or I'm not inspired, or I'm on the downside of whatever emotional curve I'm currently on the upside of, you might get three lines. If you're lucky.
I run both hot and cold.

And that's all. I'm sure one of you helpful people out there will remind me if I've forgotten anything.

I RP over PMs. If I like you, you might also get my MSN.

I do not like:
Anthro/furry. This includes nekos, kitsunes, werewolves and any and every wonderful combination of man and animal you are able to come up with (including dragons that can take human form). I'm not interested, even if it's just ears and tails. I do not want to hear it.
Harry Potter. Just no.

Anything that does not appear on that above list is an anything I (currently) have nothing but good feelings towards and about.

Thank you.

Re: Still lazy

Lists, man! Nothing but dry and boring lists as far as the eye can see. Completely lacking in personality, but high in information.

Lists, I denounce thee.

Excellent.
Now all I have to do is somehow transform that amusement into the desire to play roles. With me.

I may be interested, but you dislike my favourite type of characters, and at the moment I'd rather find a few roleplays to satisfy my want for them before I add others to the list.

Thanks. Best of luck to you. I may return in the future to pester you for a roleplay if my moods turn that way.

i dont mind doing one with u,let me know on pm if ur interested...:)

Aember said:
Lists are the epitome of organization.

Militant virtue, damnit!

Lists are the embodiment of organisation, therefore they are dull and boring and grey.
Just like you. =P

I actually really like lists. They're so... listy.

But then again, I also really like filling every white part of my paper with at least something. That's not really organized, is it? >.> Maybe if I put a little box around key formulae and the answer, that's organized.

Okay, I'll be big enough to admit that lists, in moderation, do have their places. Like shopping and revising as suchlike.

My whole dislike of the things is a long and epic tale, with which I shall not bore you, but basically boils down to a short sentence:
"Clean desk, clean mind."
A clean desk in an empty one, therefore a clean mind must be an empty mind.

Also, if everything in a mad jumble, you'll be pleasantly surprised when you come across something you've forgotten.

I like having a jumbly desk, too. Actually I like having a jumbly life in general.

I'd love to roleplay with you, though I can't say I have any particular plot or pairings in mind. Should I come up with something, I will let you know. Or if you come up with something, please let me know! I have a request thread, but I must warn you: it's very listy.

Yet more lists!

If I had any hair left, I would pull it out in frustration.

Stuff... and things, masquerading as a bump.
Or possibly the other way round.

I'm down for some solid roleplaying.
Given I'm craving a more 'messed up' scenario at the moment.

That's not 'messed up' in terms of sexual deviancy, which is pretty much a given, but messed up in that it makes no sense, the characters are not even two-dimensional and the locations have not been fully realised.
So, uh, send me a PM and we can hammer out some details on the anvil that is...something. A metaphor goes there. Make up your own.

Hammer out some ideas on the Anvil that is literary concept?

Yes, that. Except perhaps more poetically phrased. You know, because I'm a little bit pretentious and full of my own self-importance.
Small name, big ego.

That, or I'm some kind of monster from the id.

Here is a bump for my thread because, apparently, I'm the only person who will ever post in it.
Probably because there is no list. Sure, it makes it easier for people to find out what's going on in the mind of Graid, but (and it's a big but - I like big buts) everyone has lists. And they're boring. Worse than boring.
Individuality, please.

I need to think of a better title. It is that on which I can blame my failure to get RPs.

Hi. Even though I've posted here before AND I have a list...would you be interested in something? If not, it's okay, I just thought I'd give it another go since you don't seem to have too many takers at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom