Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Contract ( Pentiency X Ethereal) NSFW IMAGES

EtherealElvenEmpress

I’m a power bottom at rock bottom.
@Penitency
1900 hours
Somewhere in California
Aiden Marshall Residence
It was always sunny in California.
For many people this was the closest to heaven they ever got. For some it was their own personal Hell. For Mizuki Miura Code Name Sakura this was her end. Well the end of her life in the 赤い月 Akazuki (Red Moon) syndicate.
Her career was up and coming. If you would call rising in the yakuza an up-and-coming profession.

Daughter of a head Yakuza crime syndicate boss she had it made. Not only was her father well known but she was well known for her skill set. Ichiro had several sons but his daughter had outshined all of them which made this transaction of great disappointment and brought shame upon her family.

Codename Sakura was not only renowned for her beauty but also her skills as a covert assassin. Her father relied on her heavily especially for big time hits. He also had two sons that were also assassins but his daughter what is the best of the best.

Other crime bosses could not compare to what he raised. Most daughters of crime bosses were often pawns. Married off and sold into other families as a promise to work well together.

Not Sakura.

Named after the crime syndicate, her name beautiful moon was quite fitting because no one saw death coming when they looked into her beautiful deep brown eyes. Like Helen of Troy she had caused the downfall of many other syndicates that threaten to pull her father out of power.

This perfectly balanced tower of cards came crashing down when Mizuki's last job. mistakes were never made in her line of work. Mistakes always meant life or death. This one mistake would not only cost her reputation but her family.

The hip she had lined up went according to plan or so she thought. The leader of The wild dogs was on her list. She only knew of him from tales that her brothers and father talk to her and the photo she had given to her slipped inside a discrete manila envelope. A photogenic memory serves her well in her line of work. It wasn’t difficult to lure men to meet with her. In fact it was like leading lambs to the slaughter.

With a face like an angel in a body like a succubus this mob boss daughter always had suitors. It was easy to infiltrate the wild dogs. They welcomed her in with open arms. Being undercover was easy for this doll faced cobra. The job didn’t take long she was in and out in no time. Though there was one problem. The hit she took out was not the head mob boss of the wild dogs it was his eldest son.

How could that be so bad? The son of a mob boss is just as bad as his father. Many would say that but in the world Mizuki was raised in that was a slap to the face and a sign of war. The death of the son of the wild dogs sent the mob bosses into a frenzy. With the mob bosses at each other’s throats looking to get revenge and The Red Moon syndicate not wanting to take a massive hit Ichiro did what no father wanted to do.

Dispose of his daughter. And by dispose no he wasn’t going to kill her. The yakuza thrived on revenge and punishment. Even if he did kill his femme fatale daughter the war would not end. He knew his sons would be next in line to take the brunt of the anger the wild dogs held for the red moon. How could she have fucked up so badly? Mizuki had never messed up a hit not until now. Even she was flabbergasted.

Her father figured selling her off to a hitman overseas and showing that he got rid of her would be the olive branch to bring the families back together and stop the revenge war that would happen if he just hid his daughter away.

and this is how the beautiful Japanese yakuza Princess ended up stateside in sunny California. City of sin as some called it. For her it felt like the end of the line. Death would’ve been easier on this beautiful yakuza heiress.

“This hurts me more than it could ever hurt you Mizuki. I’m doing this for your own good. You’ve never made a mistake like this. I can’t risk my sons and your brothers for just you. You knew to be careful. You knew…” Ichiro began to lecture as his voice carried out in the opulent living room of this mystery American to Mizuki.

“Father I made no mistake you have to believe me. I didn’t do this to start a war. This isn’t my fault. I did what I was told why are you punishing me for this? I did not…” Mizuki tried to talk sense into her stone cold father but he raised his hand and without thinking backhanded his daughter causing her to fall to the ground in a loud thud.

“I did not raise you to beg like a bitch. You are already disgracing of the family line. Take your punishment like a proper Miura. We do not beg or grovel. Don’t make me ashamed of you daughter. If you serve your purpose here well maybe just maybe the families could forgive you for what you’ve done. You are lucky they are not demanding your head on a silver platter. You should be grateful for the leniency.” Ichiro’s Voice boom de crescendoed in this mansion. All of his henchmen were silent and none of them came to Mizuki’s aid though they did look sad and concerned but none of them dared to stand up to her father. What he said goes. His word was God. God had decided to send his daughter and tell her off to the highest bidder. “Perhaps this will humble you and teach you to do a better job. My own flesh and blood.” restraining himself he didn’t spit on her but he gave her a look of disgust. He wouldn’t let it show but this hurt him just as much. The yakuza grand boss raised her to be the perfect assassin and now he was losing her. At least she’s still be alive. The phone calls he made let him Aiden Marshall. His name has floated around Japan as well but he knew by placing his daughter with him she at least would be able to stay alive.

Mizuki picked herself up from the cool marble floor. Brushing herself off and trying not to look angry. Daughters of yakuza cannot afford to cry. They could not afford emotion. Emotion but they were weak. So if you looked into her eyes the pain was easily seen. To have her father reject her broke her heart and the fact that he didn’t believe her hurt even To have her father reject her broke her heart and the fact that he didn’t believe her hurt even worse.

Dressed in red she was a sight to be hold. Hair as dark as the void was pulled up info a formal up-do. So dark anyone would swear they could see their reflection in it. Her neck was dripping in diamonds as if she were offering to the gods. And for now Aiden was her God. If it wasn’t for him she’d be dead right now.

She was beauty.
She was grace.
She was no longer an official Miura.

It was so silent they could probably hear a pin drop as they waited for the arrival of the handoff. There had to be proof of this handoff and the only reason her father was there was to get the signed contract and proof that she was given away to someone overseas.

“Now you listen and you listen good dearest daughter. This man owns you. He is your God. You shall do what he says. If I hear from him or anyone else that you disobeyed him I will kill you myself!” that deep voice of his striking fear into all of his men and yet his daughter looked upon him with a mix of sadness and anger but not fear. Mizuki did not fear death she feared being shamed and ostracized. She could’ve argued back but she stayed silent and bowed to her father showing that she was submissive and agreeing to what he was saying even though she said no words.

No one spoke after that outburst not even the lady in red. Codename Sakura would soon no longer be associated with the red moon. What away did her in this new country she had no idea. All she knew was that she could never return to Japan until this matter was sorted out if it ever was.

For now she stood next to her father. This would be the last time she graced his presence as an ally.

Last edited:
c6fe8b1cca500512c521cbc51339e010.jpg
There was no one better in the business of killing than Aiden Marshall, at least Stateside.

He was meticulous, precise, and complex tool deployed when the job needed to be done right the first time. Aiden was the scalpel in a gangster's or syndicate's toolbox. As a gun for hire, many of the shadowy families up-paid for his form of artwork that was discrete and always under the radar. Aiden oft preferred to work for the highest bidder for each complex contract, never staying under the finger of one family for long. Besides, when organizations were bidding for your services, your price tended to keep inflating with every job well done. Aiden was the top tier death dealer you'd only reach out to on last circumstance.

Because of the nature of his vocation, Aiden was no more than a ghost whispered off the tongues of men and criminal overlords alike. Those in the know gossiped about his accomplishments over alcohol and cigars as if he was no more than a boogeyman or legend. Other assassins, serving the High Table or freelance, did their best to validate their preconceptions over bourbon with more seasoned members of the trade. If you had contact with Aiden, you were at the top of your field. Only so many had a way to reach out to him through back alley channels, but the oyabun of the Red Moon syndicate did.

The Red Moon sydnicate had been one of Aiden's most esteemed contractors in the States, while they often deployed their own at home. However, the gods had shone down upon Aiden when Mizuki Miura fell out of grace like a bomb from the sky. Her last contract was so explosive, her own father, the oyabun, had no choice but to make the situation right to avoid all-out war between feuding families that spanned back generations.

Mizuki was beautiful, and he'd be a fool not to capitalize on such a woman who needed a new home like a cat left out in the rain. It was either become property, or face death. There was no going back home for her; There was no more protection for her except for the arms of an American in the states. An American who happened to be a rival at heart, in the same field, once put upon the same level as her.

Now Aiden was top dog in the States, and possibly abroad.

Black dress shoes audibly tapped against the smooth stone flooring of the long stretching drive way leading up to Aiden's California hillside estate. Aiden's footsteps were so confident and professional, a swagger accented each one that spoke of power and capability. A pair of black dress slacks barely moved about the ankles, a sign of how well tailored they were. Powerful thighs and muscular calves nestled beneath the fabric, moving in unison with his well defined figure. A white button up shirt flowed down mountainous shoulders, slanting from either side of his thick neck. The sleeves were folded at either elbow, forcing the upper halves to hug defined biceps and triceps. Both pectorals were squared in shape, pushing against the buttons that lined their centers and straining them just right. A simple and thin, black tie swung loosely from about the neck.

Aiden lifted his sculpted forearm before his chest in order to check the time on his green faced Rolex Submariner 116610LV strapped to his wrist. "They're early. I should have expected it." His deep voice rolled low from under his breath in a self-whisper.

Confident footsteps continued to carry the handsome male through the stretch of driveway, the hot California sun beaming down on his sun-kissed complexion. Crystal blue eyes fixated upon the mass of Red Moon members, kobun and oyabun alike, standing before a trio of unmarked, black colored Chevy SUVs that were undoubtedly armored and modified to protect their leader. The stunning Mizuki stood between the mass of Yakuza and her father, looking jaw-dropping in her red dress. They all stood tall, proud, like soldiers on a marching line.

She could come to see Aiden had long black hair, swept to the nape of his neck and tucked behind either ear. His piercing blue eyes were almost as bright as an ocean shore. Maintained and short, a fair amount of stubble ran along his cheeks and lip line. His jaw was rigid and well defined; cheek bones visible but not too obnoxious. A scar could be seen splitting the right brow above his eye. Both dress shoes audibly stopped against the pavement before her as he tucked both hands into the pockets of his slacks handsomely. Both of his forearms had tattoos, ink, running up until vanishing into the folded sleeves of his button up.

A smirk pulled from his lips as he settled his eyes upon her, but subtly bowed toward her father in respect. Aiden didn't bow long, far, nor deep. No, he kept it brief. He didn't have that much respect for his counterparts-- they were all equally bloodthirsty bastards as he was.

"I hope the trip in wasn't long. Welcome to Cali." His voice was deep - sensual. Something you'd expect a murderer to have. "Nice to finally meet you, Mr. Miura."

Tipping his head back some, the brute looked down at Mizuki now from his six foot, three inch tall advantage. His tongue brushed against his bottom lip, "she's prettier than I had imagined. Come, Mizuki," Aiden untucked a hand from his pocket, extending it for her to take like a dog connecting its leash, "I'll see you inside."

The wait itself was not painful than the potential hand off. It was no shock to anyone that the Japanese were early and the Red Moon was no exception to that deeply rooted cultural standard. The silence was eerie considering the entourage Ichiro had with him.

In a sea of black dress suits his daughter, clad in red as bright as the Hinomaru of the flag of Japan. She couldn’t help but stand out and that was the point. Mizuki was a chameleon. She could blend into any scene and Ichiro made it a point to make his fallen from grace daughter unable to blend at this moment.

The peace of the mansion was broken with the clack of Aiden’s shoes against the marble floor. When the men heard the approaching scalpel they stood straighter as Ichiro would be the one doing the talking. Returning a bow to Aiden as Mizuki’s deep caramel eyes went wide wiping seeing them man her father was selling her too.This was the man she heard stories about.

The myth in the flesh. She had heard about how he was her equal and this was where her father was leaving her? That expression of Aiden caught was truly the face surprise before Mizuki quickly returned to her neutral expression.

“Ah. Marshall-sama. It is always a great joy to meet with you in person though the circumstances…”he paused with trepidation in his voice. It was not fear that plagued this leader but anxiety. A situation such as this was a perfect storm for the kings of the yakuza back home. “…are dire.” his heavily accented voice explained. “California is a lovely place. I’ve always liked the air here. The trip itself was fine.” Ichiro did love the pleasantries that came with the Americans. Putting him at ease for a brief moment. That was one reason he liked to visit stateside. Oh how he enjoyed his conversations. As mush as he wished for this trip to be leisurely he’d be lying to himself.

This meeting was as rare as a total eclipse and more than fitting for Mizuki. Lifting his right hand and snapping his fingers not once but twice one of his men stepped out of line like a soldier about to salute, but he walked with perfect posture to stand before Aiden and open the leather bound briefcase. Within it was crisp Benjamin’s. “A small thank you before we get to the matter at hand. Do you find 500 thousand a suitable apology for relieving me of my worries?” offering what looked like a dowry though it was more of a bribe which was a common way to insure the deal was even more enticing. It wasn’t like Ichiro would miss that money at all. He only wished to sweeten the pot further since he knew his daughter. She may have been his only daughter, but her personality was stronger than her seven brothers combined.

Mizuki wouldn’t dare speak out. The tall hitman easily towered over Mizuki’s five foot three stature. The way he looked her caused Mizuki to look away but her father was quick handed as he quickly grabbed her chin between his thumb and pointer fingers. “Do as you’re told. “ forcing his beautiful daughter to make eye contact with him. “Do not embarrass me further..” hissing out his soft whisper before his hand dropped. Mizuki did hesitate but in the end this stray cat listed her hand reaching out to take Aiden’s.

The right hand man closed the briefcase and they all followed him deeper into the mansion. Business had not been concluded. There was still the need for Aiden to sign the binding contract that would save Mizuki from the proverbial guillotine. Without that she won’t still wear that huge target on her back.

This time Ichiro would wait to see if Aiden would accept his extra as a kind gesture now that he finally had Mizuki literally in his hand. Mizuki was almost no longer his.

A Queen turned pawn in this game of chess. She didn’t like it at all but at least pawns kept their heads.

"Mm, I've heard whispers of the circumstances through channels, Mr. Miura," Aiden confirmed with the purse of his lips in a thoughtful manner. The large, brutish, muscular hitman clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth in a regretful fashion, as if sympathizing with the oyabun before him, "tch, too bad this trip was not under better pretenses for you and family."

Those oceanic colored eyes moved upon Mizuki as if uncontrollable. She was so beautiful, the brash hitman couldn't help but admire even in the presence of Ichiro. However, even in his moment of visual worship of her, the man remained calm, collected, and cool. There was an unbreakable and calculated air about the way he carried himself, and the immaculate estate behind him only added to that majesty.

Ichiro's step up had Aiden surprised, his head tipping back a little bit more as if to give thought of what might come from this. That's when he arched a brow, noticing the opened briefcase and the money within. Clearing his throat, Aiden nodded his head very subtly but did not bend at the waist, "Thank you, Mr. Miura. I appreciate the sweeter. You do not have anything to worry about." Little did he know of Mizuki, but Aiden figured he was man enough to handle whatever came his way.

Soon enough, Aiden's hand did find Mizuki's like a stray cat finding its owner. Fingers tightened, showing her force, but not enough to cause any real discomfort. Aiden's tricep blared against the folded sleeve of his shirt as he guided her in, Ichiro's men at his back. They were welcomed into his home, a grand living room with walls made of impact glass that looked out upon the infinity pool and green vegetation of the California hillside. It was here she'd find the modern interior and architecture of something so simple yet elegant. Wherever one looked, there was a view of the patio or city beyond like a beckoning finger to an adventurous soul.

"Can I get you coffee or tea, Mr. Miura?" Aiden was never one for tradition, dropping titles and surnames for what he'd typically address someone in the States. It's not that Aiden did not understand Ichiro's culture or routine, but he just had no desire to give into it too much. Give these murderers too much respect and they'd soon stab you in the back and leave your corpse for the crows.

One hand motioned to a large, quartz kitchen island where barstools lined either side. Ichiro's kobun all sat after their oyabun, the briefcase also placed at the center. Aiden noticed some men standing guard near the door leading out to his garage and tossed them a narrowed look as he turned his back on the group, letting Mizuki go. He'd begin to start a pot of coffee just incase, before turning to move toward the kitchen island. A unnamed, suited kobun slide a pen and paper forwards near the briefcase, displaying Aiden the contract.

Aiden brushed a hand across his lips, tossed Mizuki a look, and began reading over the document before placing it back down. Mizuki was officially bound to him as property, a measure needed to save her family from all-out war. And so, Aiden signed, slid the paper back, and placed the pen down while looking over to her.

"It's official then."

It starts.​
Mizuki’s hand in Aiden’s and she knew better than to pull away. This situation she was cornered and didn’t have the luxury to even protest it.
Ichiro’s entourage followed wherever he went.
“Better circumstances would be a gift, but sadly my visit is f a celebratory one.” it was rare to see such a leader with melancholy in his voice. Every so often his emotion slipped out. This was his prized daughter. He trained her since she learned how to walk. In truth he was losing a valuable asset that was indeed priceless. Ichiro wasn’t unaware of how this hitman eyed his daughter. Today she would become someone else’s problem and in Japan her status would become inactive which was just as good as dead in their world. Selling her to Aiden was symbolic since other high ranking syndicate members feared him where was Ichiro considered him an ally.

With Mizuki soon to be on his care he was insuring no rogue assassins would track her to this estate. Mizuki was as silent as a monk though Aiden did catch her looking around, memorizing and maybe even plotting. Casing the area covertly. She still would not look her soon to be owner in the eyes. The deal wasn’t finalized yet.

When all of Ichiro’s men filed into the kitchen taking seats once Ichiro did the money was left in the country. It was now Aiden’s. Making the pot sweeter since Ichiro knew his prodigy of a daughter was more than a handful.

“I accept you offer of coffee Marshall-sama.” formalities were kept especially since Ichiro held this American gangster on high regard. He was feared by many like himself.

Everything was tense especially for Mizuki as she was playing the part of eye candy. No arguments. No protests though her hand was limp in Aiden’s if she tugged her father would rain down the wrath of the gods upon her.

It was then she saw it. The contract. Her life being signed away. Her owner let her hand go as she watched like a hawk. This time when Aiden looked back at her he’d easily see her body tense up and stand even straighter.

Pools of brown stared in his direction. Watching him read it she almost hoped this tall man would push it back and let her fight the others with ti win back get honor. To prove this wasn’t her mistake. Sakura of the red moon never made mistakes. That was why her persona was so good. Mizuki couldn’t shake the fact that someone wanted her gone, but who. Lost in the labyrinth of her mind for a good few seconds it was then she noticed; he signed.

The red crowned crane was now caged.​

A small almost inaudible huff left Mizuki’s lips as she hoped no one caught it. Her father luckily didn’t. If he did she would've easily been backhanded once again.

Hearing the words it’s official Ichiro snapped his fingers twice again for the contract to be locked away safely and another to bring forth a briefcase full of documents that were now Aiden’s proof of purchase.

What happened next even Mizuki didn’t expect. Her father pulled out two passports; one Japanese and the other American. Spotting a fruit bowl on the table he emptied it himself. Hug guard handed him a lighter and over the bowl he set Mizuki’s Japanese passport ablaze.

“OTOUSAMA!!! FATHER! Wha….” it was the first time Aiden would hear that soprano voice ring out and echo in the kitchen but she didn’t get to speak for long.

“SILENCE! In America you speak English and you are no longer my daughter. Your passport is American. My final gift to you and your new master shall keep it. If you try to get a Japanese passport I will know about it. This is your life now.”he barked out as Mizuki went dead silent though her eyes showed not only rage but the pain of losing a father. She already lost her mother when she was a child but now she had neither.

“Forgive my actions Marshall-sama. It is now official. She is now your charge.” even some of his men had to stifle shocked looks. They were losing the queen of the red moon. It was painful all around and even if her neutral expression didn’t show it; her eyes did.

Aiden turned his back upon the meeting to reach into a set of overhead cabinets after signing; his rippling shoulder blades shifted against the tailored fabrics of his button-up shirt as he did so. Two white mugs were pulled from within and set before the carafe of fresh coffee. The scent of brewed coffee always put Aiden at ease, but this situation was hard to ease from considering the details. As he began pouring coffee into the mugs, Aiden's chin turned to his shoulder. Oceanic eyes watched from their corners as Ichiro burned Mizuki's passports with one of his men's lighters.

He couldn't help but smirk, amused at the sign of what that meant. Aiden turned, looked at the coffee, and hid his amusement by busying himself. It wasn't long that he was turning, walking over to the group, and sliding one mug across the kitchen island toward Ichiro. He'd hold his own before his burly chest, that black tie of his swaying across the expanse of those expansive pectoral muscles. Aiden had nothing more to add to this considering how well Ichiro understood and handled the situation, but an arched brow denoted how Aiden had caught unto the fact that Mizuki had a rebellious side.

She was a top assassin, or was previously, after all.

Aiden tipped his mug, sipped from its contents, and lowered it down before his chest. A deep seated sigh pushed through his nose as he felt the warm liquid going down his throat. "Mm, well, I am glad we could do business." The towering hitman exchanged glances with one of the men who looked at him too long, and too intensely. Some of them seemed to be protective over Ichiro's daughter, and Aiden did not divert eyes until that particular kobun did.

'Some of these kids act real tough,' Aiden thought to himself, sneering as he looked away from the foot soldier who dared glance his way in that manner. That snarl turned into a half-hearted smile toward Ichiro.

Another sip of his coffee, and then Aiden continued on, "I know our agreement comes with the execution of the jobs mentioned in the contract, too. I'll make sure it gets done, and I'll send updates as they are." Clearing his throat, putting down his coffee on the kitchen table, Aiden began to move toward Mizuki and curled one of his chiseled, muscular arms around her shoulders. This action had the busty Asian reeling into his hard, rocky chest. Aiden peered down at her with the tilt of his head, chin to collarbone, because of the height advantage he had.

"That sweeter money is probably going to go to Mizuki's new wardrobe, honestly."

That's when his attention turned upon her, now, even though his eyes already were. "I hope you understand your place, your role, in all this. I expect service; I expect obedience." Aiden wisely made her swear these things in front of her father, his arm bringing her closer, firmer up against his unwavering chest. He'd lean his head further down, his stubbled cheek brushing against her own, as he whispered hotly into her ear with his rocky timber, "say it."

Ichiro made sure he left no loose ends. Once that coffee but was in his hand he watched his daughter’s Japanese passport burn leaving Aiden with her American passport in his possession leaving her undoubtedly his. Bringing the white mug to his lips Ichiro’s eyes watched the flames engulf Mizuki’s passport. Even Mizuki couldn’t help but watch her past burn to ashes.

It hurt. The thing was the yakuza’s daughter was cold as ice. There was no way she’d let her father see her crack or even break a sweat. Even in the face of being given to Aiden the beauty refused to break. Her father knew how she was but now it was out of his hands. All of the attention was directed to Aiden even is his own men were more focused on Mizuki. How could they not focus on his only daughter who many of them knew for years.

As they stared Aiden making eye contact with them for long periods of time caused them to turn away. “I am happy we both have come to this agreement. Though I feel like I am coming out the winner here. I owe you a favor down the line and you know my word is binding.” sipping his coffee as he made sure Aiden knew this favor was a big ask and he laid an extra sweetener was a favor no questions asked. The moment he heard how the money would go to his daughter’s wardrobe Ichiro let out a hearty belly laugh. “If that’s where it’s going I might have throw in a bit more. My only daughter has experience tastes.” That comment made a couple of his men look uncomfortable but the rest stayed stoic.

Now it was Ichiro’s turn to watch how Aiden would handle his his dishonorable daughter. The blank stare she had focused on the bowl of ash was drawn to the oceanic eyes of Aiden.

Silence.
Complete silence.
Dark brown eyes bore into his cerulean blue.​

Mizuki had to look up since his stature towered over her curvy feminine form. What did she have to lose now? She couldn’t go back home. Her passport was gone. Still silence as her father watched how Aiden dared to speak to her. He wasn’t even Japanese or a member of The Red Moon. Who The hell did he think he was!?!?

Pride reared its ugly head.
Mizuki being as stubborn as she was locked eyes with him and her first words to her new keeper was a flat out….

“Fuck you.”

The silent room had all eyes on her and Ichiro didn’t bother to step in. His old eyes looked toward Aiden with a look of “she’s yours now” and sipped his coffee to see what her knew keeper would do. Ichiro did warn him. Even when he pulled her closer she didn’t back down and held her stance. She was not a shy violet. Even with him whispering in her ear he knew that his new charge was not going to be as easy as she looked.

The feeling of Mizuki's body pressed to his, manipulated by his sculpted arm, had Aiden's heartrate increasing with every passing second. However, from the outside, he remained cool and collected in front of his newest possession and her disowning father. There was no way he was going to let her get away with disrespect, and her curse had him releasing an audible smirk. An arrogant and disappointed smirk that spelled his immediate feelings in response to her open rebellion. 'Wrong move' he thought to himself between that bout of amusement. The arm around her shoulders kept tight, but now, his other came upwards to clasp at the beautiful woman's lithe throat.

Mizuki would find his hand large; it dwarfed the column of her neck as it wrapped around her. The web of his thumb came to apply pressure upon her windpipe, squeezing her throat ever firmly to stop her from being able to take down more air. Air her heart desperately needed right now. Aiden remained up against her cheek with his stubbled one, snarling into her ear at that whispered volume while burying his face into her neck, "we're going to start off like this then, hm? I am going to take pleasure in breaking you. But you should also remember I am your only lifeline left." When his venomous words reached her ear, the man released Mizuki's throat and left her aside, walking back over toward his coffee.

One hand brushed over his lips before reaching down for the mug, bringing it back up to his lips. Bright blue eyes moved back on Ichiro as he sipped, soon lowering the cup to speak, "I might be rethinking the idea of buying her any clothes at all, at this rate. Maybe she'll be better off without, as primitive and unrefined as her attitude is." Aiden could only joke with himself at this point, laughing under his breath in a mixture of sarcasm, amusement, and disbelief.

"I should have known she'd have a rebellious streak to her, though. She use to be highly regarded before her fall from grace. But I am confident..." Aiden pursed his lips, stopping himself, thinking, and continuing, "no, very confident that she'll be much different the next time you might cross paths with her. If you ever do again."

While Aiden understood violence, the towering brute also knew smacking Mizuki wasn't about to change her temperament. No, she was bred for violence and knew how to handle pain. In order to break Mizuki to something much more submissive, this was going to take patience and some grade A mind-fucking. Long-term training and conditioning of her instincts had to be on the top of the list, and Aiden knew it. The handsome, devilish grin upon his lips let everyone in on the secret he was harboring.

"Either way, I hate to be a bad host, but I do have business to attend to soon. Maybe we can meet again under much more favorable circumstances, hm?"

Aiden’s body was nothing like the men in her home county. He was bigger than men she had to take out. If this were under any other circumstances she may have flirted with this giant. For now she didn’t like the way he spoke to her. Yes. She knew she was now his but she really was not in the mood for his arrogance.

For a moment she thought that she got away with it until he tightened his grip around her fragile throat. Gasping for air she didn’t let her eyes leave his. Mizuki lost everything but she refused to lose her pride. They way her cleavage heaved trying yo draw in oxygen was quite the vision. One of Ichiro’s men almost went to help Mizuki but a look from her father got him back in line as he watched from his coffee mug.

“I did warn you she was as explosive as dynamite. This will serve her well.” he commented as he saw Aiden release his daughter. Eyes with zero compassion as he watched the American manhandle her.

The look on Mizuki’s face when she heard his words they struck a chord and the glare she gave him as she struggled for air was priceless. The second he released her she drew in the biggest breath of air and brought a hand to her throat. Her father watched her but wouldn’t even offer a consoling glance.

There were no lies in that statement. This American was her only lifeline and it was something she was not ready or willing to admit. For now his prize was silent as Aiden returned to speak with her father.

“Perhaps she’ll be different if we ever meet in person again. She may not need clothing but proper discipline. That money is for you not her. For now she’s now your burden to bear. I wash my hands of her. My lose is your gain Marshall-Sama.” he knew it was time to take his leave. It hurt to let her go but this in his mind was better than the all out pandemonium he would face upon returning to Japan.

“Until fate brings us together again.” Ichiro bowed before all of his men followed suit as he turned on his heels to exit this lovely estate. This time the trip would be with one less person.

Now Mizuki was all alone left with her new keeper and after that chokehold her adrenaline was running. The way she stood it was almost like she was bracing herself to be hit. Violence she knew. She was bred to take it and fully expected his hands to strike her. Waiting with bated breath expecting this Goliath of a man to do his worst as she was ready to suffer any hardcore physical abuse. It would’ve have been the first time she was cornered.

Now she waited to see what he planned to say or do to her now that her father had long departed. There was almost a hint of a smirk begging him to bring his worst because she assumed he had no idea he was dealing with a woman willing to take all the pain he would throw at her. After all with his size she figured all he was was brute strength and not much else.

Last edited:
"Until then," Aiden bowed his head subtly again, much like he had done when he had welcomed them to his home. There was a slight twinge of annoyance written across the man's handsome and stubble laden face. Mizuki was beautiful and fiery, but he did not expect her resistance in front of her own father, who merely shrugged his shoulders and said 'I told you so.' While violence, his grip upon her throat, pacified the stunning Asian, Aiden knew it was a mere temporary measure. Doing that repeatedly was not about to turn her into an obedient little fleshlight he could beckon around his house. And so, he'd close the door quietly behind the group after watching them step into their black SUVs and depart in unison.

A deep seated sigh pushed through the man's Hollywood nose. Aiden turned now, his back to the front door and front facing her far into the kitchen, before beginning to walk in his self-assured gait. One smooth footstep after the other had each impact ringing out in the large, arched interior of his modern styled home full of glass and metal. Aiden's right hand adjusted the knot of his tie, his head shifting from left to right, on his approach. When he was back in the kitchen with her, Aiden placed his palms into the smooth quartz of his kitchen island, forcing his triceps to the surface of his folded sleeves. Mountainous shoulders bulked up at either side of his neck as he leveled eyes with her.

"I know this situation is not normal for a woman of your prior station, even if you're use to seeing the slavery that your father and his Yakuza traffic on the regular." Aiden drummed his fingers along the quartz in thought before pushing himself upright, reaching for the briefcase and sliding it his way. "But in any case, it could be worse: your family enshrined in constant war and you the root cause of it, bringing shame and dishonor to your doorstep, squarely on your shoulders. I will be honest with you, I did this because I knew of your abilities as a 'contractor' like me," Aiden pushed a index finger into his brutish chest, "but I also knew of how stunning you were from the one time I saw you a year go."

Aiden looked off toward the patio, his head twisting to a shoulder distantly, "either way, I got something for you. It was to be your welcoming gift." Aiden turned his back upon her now, leaving her standing in that beautiful little red dress inside of his bright kitchen full of natural light.

He'd turn the corner, vanish for a second, and return with something in hand. A black jewelry box. Aiden's calm and collected stride began to bring him close to her, stopping a few inches away. He'd look up at her, his lips solemn, before those oceanic eyes dropped down on the box. She could smell the fading scent of his cologne and see the reflection of his extremely lavish watch strapped to his wrist. Aiden's deep voice lowered some, "I demand and I expect. But I also know how to return the favor."

The towering brute opened the box before her, unveiling a opulent diamond choker necklace lined with countless, real rocks. The link-like formation of white gold lined a black leather collar behind it. He'd undo the custom made collar at the front clasp, the jewelry clamoring about at the front of the leather, "I expect this collar to never leave your neck. Turn around, let me replace that necklace with my own, Mizuki."

Alone.
She was used to being alone.
Though this alone was different.​

Her father was gone. She was left in the kitchen waiting and wondering her fate. Figuring he was going to hit her she breaks herself for every violence he would rain down upon her.

Left with her thoughts the buxom beauty didn’t move where she stood. The natural light made her even more stunning. No one would ever think she was a killer. Someone who looks like her should’ve been a model. An actress. An Influencer. Due to who her father was she was destined to be an assassin.

Mizuki’s anger was justified since she never made mistakes. The situation was not right but she could not prove that she was set up. The Intel was bad. Always doing what she was told she never asked questions and she trusted her family to a fault. That’s who she took the hit information from and now due to that until she was out of the red moon. Needless to say revenge was on her mind.

Aiden’s footsteps grew closer As she looked in the general direction. Watching him as he returned it stood by the counter drumming his fingers before he began talking.

Her deep chocolate eyes watched him. Listening to him. He even mentioned seeing her last year but she did not remember him at all. Where did he see her? Still the beautiful Lotus Blossom didn’t speak. If she was introduced to him before she would most definitely remember him. He stood out like a sore thumb in s group Japanese. Perhaps you didn’t see him but she was never introduced properly. Either way none of that really mattered for now her life as she knew it was over.

The mention of how he got her something peaked her interest. Raising eyebrows as she watched him as he turned a corner and vanished. Returning with a box. In her line of work this could be good or bad.

A welcoming gift? Those words almost made her laugh but she stood quietly stoic like a statue. Aiden knew for a fact that she could not run. This American had her passport and even with her passport she had nothing. No money. No credit cards. She knew that she was beautiful and she could weasel her way and get money from men but if she left here right now she could cause more trouble than she already did. Mizuki was more calculated than that.

What was this brute of an American up to? He stopped right before her. Box in hand. The necklace inside was just at opulent at his home. This didn’t surprise her.

Her eyes glanced down at it. If she were anyone other than a Miura she would’ve jumped for joy seeing such a beautiful necklace. It was beautiful but she still gave him no reaction. This beautiful doll was trained to keep her emotions from being visible. The scent of his cologne filled her nostrils. It was not a bad scent but it was different than what she was used to. Stronger than no scents anyone used in her country.

The necklace in his hand was much more bright and vibrant did the one she wore. For now it seems like he was talking to himself especially since Mizuki would not even utter a peep to him. Maybe he was going to choke her with the necklace. A part of her wish that he would try.

Curiosity got this beautiful mix to turn around. She’s allowed him to place the necklace around her neck and hopes he try something. Aiden no she was like a pit viper. Ready and waiting for him to do something so she could strike it show her strength. Her hair was already up make it easier for him to see her neck. figuring catch up to earlier she was ready for him to try to get and he was itching for a fight.

Mizuki's curious, skeptical attitude almost made Aiden laugh at the implication. His actions seemed to truly throw the buxom Asian into a tailspin, unable to decipher whether he was being honest or deceitful. While Aiden wanted to spoil her as his possession, his plaything, the man also wished to create chaos in her mind. Aiden was a calculated and cunning man, not just some simple brute that forced his way through things using his muscles and height advantage. No, he was smart as much as he was strong and gifted, so this should come as no surprise even if this situation was anything but normal.

When Mizuki turned, her hair held up, the towering hitman stepped up behind her with the thud of his footsteps. One hand placed his necklace down for a moment on the quartz of his kitchen counter, allowing him to undo her current necklace carefully. There were no tricks, no games, in what he did right now. Instead, her old necklace was placed in the new box, and the new necklace and collar was wrapped around her slender, elegant neck. A deep seated hum, one of approval, seemed to rumble within Aiden's mouth as if acknowledging he was admiring her, and truthfully liked what he saw.

The soft leather of the collar behind the necklace curled around her neck, the clasp was done like a belt buckle behind her neck before it was shuffled slowly, carefully, to the front of her throat. The necklace shone, glistened, under the interior and natural lighting of his multi-million dollar home. When that was done, he'd signal for her to let her hair down with the brush of his hand upon hers, "good girl. Turn, let me see."

Aiden backed up with his words, letting his hard and muscled ass hit the edge of the kitchen counter behind him. A firm nod signaled he was happy with how it looked before he pursed his lips, gave it some thought, and continued with his deep timber, "mmh, better than I expected. You're stunning, Mizuki. But you're tense; on edge. Ready to lash out. Instinctual violence within you seems to bubble up, but rest assured, my little crane: I don't want to hurt you." Aiden shook his head, looking away from her now ever casually as he pushed off the kitchen counter and brushed a hand across his broad, muscled chest.

"Besides, if you think I'll be abusive with you in a physical manner, I think you've taken me as an idiot." The towering man smirked, tipping his head more toward one shoulder as he admired her with his roaming, deep blue eyes, "no, I plan on ruining your life in more ways than just that. Besides, I know pain isn't the way to your obedience. You've been raised to embrace pain-- to accept it. So, don't think I haven't thought it all through."

Aiden picked up his unfinished, almost cold coffee from the counter nearby and sipped from it, turning to face her again, "you must have a million questions in your head right now. If you stop playing stubborn, my crane, I'd be willing to entertain some. Maybe I can give you some clarity into what I plan to do given this might be an awkward situation for you right now."

The thud of his footsteps would make any woman terrified or even turned on depending on the situation but not this beautiful crane. She was as still as a snow bunny in the snow hiding from the big bad wolf. There was no fear in her essay changed out the necklace her father put on her for the collar he had.

Glistening against her porcelain skin. Looking every bit like a beautiful China doll. Silent and still. Stoic and full of grace. Mizuki had half expect him to slap her like her father did. He raised no hand to her. Not even his voice. Here she was curious about everything he planned to do but said nothing. Turning her around she could see how she looked with that beautiful necklace and it went well with the red dress she wore.

Mizuki Looked like a Lunar New Year’s present. Observant as she listened to his words. There was no lie in the fact that she was ready to lash out. Fighting was like second nature to her. Survival. Out there it was kill or be killed. This American she was sizing up with her eyes. Aiden was learning how stubborn she was since her hair stayed up and she didn’t bother to let it down. Why would she? This enigma of a man she had no knowledge of.

The authority he had in his voice reminded her of her father. Though he was less quick with his hands. His words cost her to look at him and even quirk an eyebrow just slightly. Not enough to be fully noticeable but enough for him to see that she was actually paying attention and not ignoring him. Mizuki was not ignoring him at all but trying to get a read on him like she did with anyone she had to take out. The situation was far different than her usual. This time the beautiful Lotus Blossom was the caged prey.

‘And here I thought you were an idiot.’she thought but said nothing. She was as quiet as a church mouse in a nunnery. Aiden knew more about her than she about him. Mizuki was like a myth. A legend. Not many knew what she looked like not until now. She was a master of stealth and disguise and now she was all Aidan’s.

He had to do this would be a massive adjustment for someone who was at the top for a game, The A-list and now she was at rock bottom possibly even below. It was a bit frightening to hear how he knew her so well but given the fact that her father brought her to him he must have known enough about her through him or through rumors.

Aiden could see no visible scars on her not even on her arms. Any violence she took most men or anyone did not want to mark such a beautiful specimen. It was amazing how she still looked untouched and like a painting. It should come as no surprise that he was doing most and all of the talking. Mizuki was reading the room even looking around the room as if she was looking for hidden rooms or escape routes that she wouldn’t take right now just making mental notes.

The exact moment he said she might’ve taken it as an idiot he finally got a reaction which was a small, cute, and airy snicker. “Oh? I don’t take you as an idiot perhaps a fool, but not an idiot.” Were her first words to him. She could hear how soft and sweet her voice was. Sweeter than honey and softer than silk. There was a reason she was so successful at her job and just by looking and listening he could tell why.

Hypnotic would be A good way to describe her voice as well as her looks. Even standing there she could captivate an entire audience or slip into a corner and seem to vanish. There was a reason I called her at the chameleon. “You offering me a chance to ask questions sounds quite nice of you but forgive me if I don’t trust you. With each question what do I owe you?” Straightforward into the point that was how she played it. In her world nothing was free and everything came with a price tag. What was Aiden’s price tag? He now owned her so anything she asked was pretty much borrowed.

“Fine. I’ll play your game since you now own me. There are 1 million questions to ask so I’ll start very vague and ask a simple why?” She knew the more specific the question would mean the more specific answer so she left it open ended to see what he would tell her if he would tell her much or anything at all. This American she couldn’t read as she looked into his beautiful blue eyes. Captivating seas of cerulean. Like her he was hard to figure out. Her best chance was to see if he would slip up since he was overconfident that he could break her. Mizuki still held onto the fact that she was unbreakable. Maybe his arrogance would let him slip up and she learned something he didn’t mean to tell her with such an open ended question.

There was a swagger, an unmatched confidence, that followed the Adonis like a natural aura. He'd handsomely keep a subtle smile upon his face, a knowing and expecting one, while those crystal blue eyes scanned over her form like a hungry wolf its prey. Another sip of his coffee hid a rather amused smirk that played upon his lips at her words, clearly unphased and undisturbed by her snarky nature. It's not like she'd have much more than that. She was his, and there was nothing she could do to change that now. Instead, our powerful hitman held all the cards.

"Owe me? If I give you the opportunity to ask questions, it comes with no strings. I don't need to add strings considering I pull all of yours like a marionette. I own you. Don't forget it. If you need a reminder," he motioned to her with the tip of his cup, "touch the collar around your neck. Enough said."

The comment about playing his game had him winking toward her as he sipped the final drop of his coffee and before setting aside the white colored mug on the kitchen counter behind him. Clearing his throat, the brute crossed both bulky arms over his pectoral muscles. That very action had his button up shirt and tie absolutely shifting, accommodating, to how big his form was. Aiden towered above her and could easily swallow the pretty little thing up with one hand.

"Look at you," he arched a brow, tipping his head to one side again, "why would I not want to own you given the fact that your father was looking for any and all suitors to pawn you off? If you think I purchased you only for your killing talents, you're giving me too much credit. Your body is something I'd want to own, and so, here we are." There was a childish, playful smile tugging at Aiden's warm lips at mention of his selfish reasons.

"But that's not to say I don't plan on using you, deploying you in the field, for your murderous skillset. Unfortunately, we're far, far from that. There is no way I have a shred of trust to get there yet."

Aiden huffed, brushed a hand across his lips, and pondered things while looking upon her. "Before you continue on with questions, I do have some ground rules before I forget. You'll see some keycard access doors in my estate. You steer clear of them. Off limits. And second, you must be in a two piece bikini, lingerie, or naked while at home here. This," he motioned to her with a finger, "is too much clothing for my tastes. I am guessing we need to order you a new wardrobe, hm? Unless you brought something?"

"Anyways, I need to take a call and handle some work. If you have another question, make it quick."

This was a standoff and even if Mizuki knew she was playing with a losing hand she still had her pride. Unbroken and unfazed. They both had enough confidence to spare.

The dark haired vixen listened and measured each word he said in her mind. Prey she was but she was the type of prey that fought and refused to give up easily. Aiden knew from the moment of purchase that she was no shrinking Violet.

Beauty of a geisha mixed venomous viper. Her father knew most men couldn’t handle his daughter. The way she was trained most chose not to take their chances knowing that if they slipped up they’d end up dead by her hands. The blue eyed Adonis wasn’t frightened of her. If he watched closely he could see her lips curl up into a slight grin as she kept her composure.

“Make no mistake that you own my body not my mind. You may pull my strings all you wish master, but this puppet’s mind is out of your league.” The prey spoke her mind. Even though she was cornered at every angle she made it a point to not only inform but throw it in his face that she didn’t care what he did to her body, but her mind was hers and hers alone. Mizuki would stand her ground there and Aiden knew he’d have a challenge on his hands.

A wink in her direction caused her to roll her eyes as she acted out like a petulant child being scolded. Not bothering to touch her collar since the weight of the diamonds could easily be felt weighing her down. With how heavily it was Mizuki made her assumptions about him being a flashy American and nothing but talk.

He was handsome and muscular and looked like a Greek god that had descended from Mount Olympus. Who the hell was he going up puppet around when he looked like Hercules? That thought made her chuckle though she quickly pushed those thoughts aside.

“I’m expecting you to use me for sex. That was clear given the way you look at me.” She clapped back at him with an attitude. She really knew nothing about him other that that he was on friendly terms with her now estranged father. Hearing him mentioning that he would use her other talents and that drew out a rather hearty belly laugh from her. “You truly have no idea who I am do you?” Mizuki asked as she made the mistake of assuming he didn’t honestly know her body count; not the only in bed mind you.

Listening to his ground rules she didn’t agree but but she knew exploring would not happen today. Even if she wanted to look she would restrain herself for now. It wasn’t long until he mentioned how she was wearing too much for his tastes.

Mizuki said nothing but what she did next would set the tone for how she thought they were going to proceed. Reaching behind her with one hand without so much as a peep Aiden would hear that red dress unzip and with a thud fell to the floor leaving her as nude as the day she was born. You’d think she’d have on lingerie or something but lingerie left lines and that dress just didn’t look good with lines.

Taking a step forward still maintaining eye contact that same hand reached up and pulled out the one long pointy hairpin that kept that updo out of her face letting a sea of pure black tumble down. “I’m sure someone like you is quick….” Mizuki finally responded to her wannabe owner as she stood there fully revealed to him and as a kind gesture she dropped the sharp hair pin letting it clang on the floor. Mizuki said nothing more but wondered if he’d be like other men who saw her nude and if he’d be able to get to his most important work with her standing before him as she listened to him but in her own way.

"I know plenty about you," Aiden's words lowered, his eyes narrowed with a sense of annoyance at her hearty, mocking laugh, "Mizuki." There was no acceptance in his hardened facial portrait at her deprecating humor. No, Aiden wasn't having it at all. These two were the top of their field, and to mock that Aiden had no clue of who she truly was would be a far fetch.

Aiden paused, his rock hard glutes leaning up against the kitchen island's edge once more. Those crystalline blue eyes seemed to study her, moving along the gentle and smooth lines of her face. The towering Adonis before her was sizing her up, reading her facial features, and looking for tell-tale signs in her expressions. There was no doubt Aiden was looking for vulnerabilities as she began speaking again, picking up the angelic tone of her voice that was mixed with a biting sarcasm. His hands reached behind him, gripping the counter's edge which forced his mountainous shoulders to shift against his button up.

To his surprise, Mizuki was fast to obey his rules of the house. His gaze followed her hands before they began to admire her body. Ever curious, worshipping irises dotted from her neckline down to her generous breasts. From there, they moved like a pair of hands exploring her ribcage that flowed into an athletic stomach and flared hips. Aiden bit down on his bottom lip with the top row of his pearly whites, muting his pleasure in being at her altar. The assassin could feel his heart-rate tick upwards, now beating hard beneath the ample slope of his own pectoral muscles.

Her words had him arching a brow, but his gaze remained upon her. It was obvious she could stab at him, plunge that pin right into his neck, but instead opted to toss it across the floor like a good little plaything. Aiden's throat visibly shifted against the stubble covering it as he swallowed hard, but remained cool and collected on the outside. Their eyes never left one another when she made contact for Aiden wasn't shy nor timid. No, he met her and directly challenged her to leave it first.

"Good girl," he nodded his head subtly once, "I am glad you can take orders without much training. While you're right-- your mind might be a tough one to break, this body of yours is at my will."

Aiden pushed off the counter with his backside, stepped forwards with confident footsteps, and reached out with a calloused, workman-like hand. Thick fingers came to brush over one of her breasts, letting his palm weight it before softly groping. Thumb and index fingers lifted, pinching at her nipple gently before rolling it between them. Despite groaning in his throat with a closed mouth to voice his approval, the man's face was stern and serious. After teasing her, getting his fill, he'd release her when the iPhone in his pocket began to ring.

"Always on time," he noted, reaching into his pocket and pulling the phone up to his ear, "hey there."

A lingering look was tossed her way as he began to step away from Mizuki, moving toward the patio with long, powerful strides. With his back upon her, the muscular brute pulled open a sliding glass door and began to step out unto the fading orange sun as he listened to the man on the other line, "mhm, that's fine. Send the details per usual protocol. Encrypted."

The sound of birds overhead welcomed the estate owner to the evening, the sun almost dipping beneath the horizon given Mizuki had arrived at around 7 o'clock his time.

"Yeah, I can do that." He continued to have a conversation, leaving Mizuki to her own devices. He wouldn't tell her no if she decided to eavesdrop, or distract him. Aiden carefully took a seat in one of many lounge chairs by the pool, laying back as he stayed on the line.

So he did know about her. That was unexpected. She was well known in Asia, but in North America was a mystery to her. The question on her mind was how much did he know and who enlightened him. It was a fact that many knew her name and gifts but it really was left up to the storyteller and how well they told her tales. That would be a question for later.

Mizuki prided herself with how she could play the long game. The way he said her name was rather hypnotic and even if he did now own her he was not bad looking and at least her father picked someone attractive. Deep brown eyes continued to size him up as if he was her prey. Watching him look her shapely body up and down before he pushed himself off the counter giving her rippling abs to catch her attention though she didn’t allow herself to stare for too long.

Even if she was cornered the way she looked up at him made her look vulnerable which was a tactic she used to undo many men. Mizuki looked so harmless and small as he towered very much above her. The second his hand found her light brown nipple and teased it she didn’t fight back or even pull away. “Mmm…” a moan dripped from painted red lips. Arching her back up as she let him inspect and touch.

Aiden had to know she wasn’t shy when it came to carnal sins of the flesh. This was her forte. Luckily for Aiden he had the upper hand and no longer did she hold her sharp hairpin in hand. Her eyes shut only for the briefest of moments as a barely audible gasp slipped out.

There were somethings she couldn’t full control like the shudder he was treated to as he made that nipple stay firm and erect. Built like Aphrodite and curves that would make the very goddess of love green with envy. There was no issues with her enjoying his touches. After all didn’t enemies have the best sex? It was it men about to die? Either way there was no point in her mind to fight him if he planned to use her. Much as well see how this god like man lasted between the sheets. Hopefully longer than the so called KGB agents.

When his phone rang Mizuki pouted and spoke up. “You tease. Only one nipple. You disappoint me.” Hoping she’d get a rise out of him. He did say he had to work but any many teasing like that she was judging and by the look she gave him she was judging him hard with that eye roll.

“Disappointing.” Huffing as he went to take that call. Aiden would be a fool if he thought that she wouldn’t eavesdrop. Standing in place she’d watch him with each footstep to the patio as he went to take a seat.

This time it was her turn to test him. With his back turned to get she took light steps following
him. The moment she got near her hairpin she slowly crouched down with perfect posture stealthily picking it up with her dominate hand. Rising slowly that reflection of hers she was testing to see if he noticed it at all. Mizuki has no shame in being stark naked as she sauntered into the patio with one hand obstructed. The obstructed hand was the one she chose to wrap around his neck before he’d see her swing a toned leg over him as she opted to straddle him.

Lowering herself on his lap giving him an optimal view of her ample chest. Was she going to stab him? Oh hell no! He was her only lifeline in this country but she was honestly trying to see how smart this giant hunk of a man was. Aiden was on the phone and she was silent and she made full on eye contact before tilting her head to where the phone wasn’t to press her soft red lips on the nape of his neck. Butterfly kisses and even playful nips tempted and teased him. Wondering if he’d make any sounds to give away what he was doing while he worked over who was on the other end.

Kissing wasn’t all the buttons mischievous Mizuki planned to push as the road she chose was to slowly grind her heated core over his confined sword. This enigma was still a man and how well could he hold his own with her trying push his buttons. “I thought I was your business?” That soprano voice dipped lower into a sweet mezzo soprano and still silky smooth as she wanted to see how well he could focus as she was taking mental notes on how to break him herself.

Aiden remained staring off at the distant sunset while the man on the other side of his secure line rambled about contractual details; deep blue colored irises settled upon the lingering glow of orange that the defeated sun blanketed the city in on its way out like some dwindling flame. It bounced off of Aiden's fairly tanned complexion, giving his large frame a halo the murderous assassin did not deserve in the slightest. It was here, laid out in his lounge chair, one foot on and the other off, that the brute found some peace as his rippling shoulder blades pressed into the forgiving fabric of the chair behind him.

The movement of his beautiful and buxom Asian playtoy had his eyes shifting upon her silhouette drawn across the pavement of his patio. A hard swallow shifted his throat once more just thinking of how she looked without her red dress. The notion that she had her hairpin, or possibly went to pick it up, did not deter or make him hesitant. No, Aiden welcomed death at all times; she'd never find him nervous or scared at a moment in which the grim reaper could come calling. Aiden had made a deal with the soul-snatcher a long time ago. When his time came, he'd welcome the hooded touch of death with a smile on his lips and move forward. It was the only way someone could keep their sanity in this business, considering death came knocking often.

However, he was far from death. No, it was obvious when Mizuki came with deviant intent. Aiden's eyes lifted upon her angelic face, his neck felt the warmth of her hand pressing to it. It cut off his words mid-sentence with the person on the other line, "we need--uhn--" The contact on the line questioned if things were okay, but Aiden remained silent as he peered up to his beautiful little toy, her legs straddling him and heat grinding up against his clothed cock that was dormant up until this point. However, as she generated friction, she'd find his thick and sizable girth rising up against the expensive material of his dress slacks, promising more than she could handle beneath.

A deep seated groan cut into his conversation, but it was low and stayed within the recesses of his throat like some powerful lion enjoying the attention of a much more submissive, eager mate. It was not picked up on his phone call, but the warm pecks of her lips almost did. Goosebumps rose up on Aiden's skin instinctually, but his clothing did well to hide it. The muscular brute showed his control, patience, and experience when he continued to hold the conversation while shifting his neck away from her, granting her more room to work as if giving her the permission she needed.

"I think we can make that work," he mentioned on on the phone, talking to the other male that sounded older, heavier.

Her words had him grinning up to her, licking at his bottom lip while remaining silent. At this point, Mizuki could feel the tent of his slacks growing, that vein laden length beneath her was hardening the more she teased at him. The hand now holding the phone moved to grip at her backside now, his fingers sinking into her malleable but firm flesh of a single cheek. It was more possessive than anything, his eyes fixated upon her while he paid attention to the call.

"Maybe I should get on the phone more often," he whispered to her, noting she seemed eager to provide him attention while doing business.

"What?" The male on the other side said in return, audible to them both. Aiden smirked, "nothing, doesn't pertain to this call. Anything else?"

"Alright then, don't forget to send communication." Aiden pursed his lips, looking up at her with an arched brow, "later then."

And with that, he'd toss his phone on the lounge chair nearby, letting his hand lower to join the other on her backside, holding unto her tight with the flare of his biceps.

"You're only my business when I make it my business. Right now? You might be too good to pass up before my next meeting."

Knowing full well Aiden most likely had screen her stealthy moved didn’t deter Mizuki one bit. He was occupied and it was a good way to test his skills in her own way. The way the sun framed his silhouette made him look angelic. That was far from the truth considering he purchased her like a new suit and her own father sold her at a discount. The one comfort that she had was knowing he most likely paid top dollar just to get her. Mizuki knew she wasn’t cheap.

As he lounged this was her chance yes the waters and she wasn’t scared to get wet. Every slight movement he made was noted down to how his throat looked when he swallowed. Smirking just slightly as she’s let herself get lost in his rare ocean of blue eyes. Even though she didn’t like being captive she wasn’t going to sulk about and roll over to give him what he wanted just yet. That hair pin she kept hidden behind Aiden wasn’t a card she was ready to play yet. Especially not when she could hear him stumble on the phone because of her. Could anyone blame her for enjoying being such a sexy distraction? Hearing how his breath picked up and watching his every move couldn’t help but turn her on. It only made her rock and grind against him even harder.

It should have come to no surprise that she get a rise out of this handsome giant. She could feel the beast awake and beneath her. If Aiden listen closely he could hear her gasp when she felt it. Feeling like she kept an ace upper sleeve with that hair pin behind him she felt like she herself was the Grim Reaper or at least slightly powerful. There was no way to fully know if he had any idea if she picked it up it was just a Measure for security. Mizuki was still feeling him out and wasn’t sure how cruel or kind he could be yet.

Aiden was right on one point he was extremely far from death and Mizuki was not his angel of death. She at least looked like the angel of something, but he knew better than to categorize her as one especially with her track record and body count. Hearing his words this time she would tilt her head and begin to nibble and kiss on his neck. Letting her teeth sink in lightly and pulling his skin up before letting it go. She was like a kitten playing with a new toy. Create would be an inaccurate description since she wasn’t going to kill him yet at least she was just going to toy with him and see if she could scare him.

Every time he messed up a sentence and every time he let out a deep ground it only spurred this buxom goddess on. He was soon treated to a moan in return especially when she could feel him bulge against her bare sex. Mizuki Was going to push this as far as she could go especially knowing since his slacks covered manhood to do nothing but strain at being left out and restrained. “We need what?” That whisper was against his neck and possibly the person on the other line could hear her soft breathy voice teasing him or maybe he didn’t but you’d make sure the next time she said something because she wanted them to know what he was doing on this business call. Eavesdropping was easy enough but there wasn’t enough information for her to find out too much about this call or who he was on it with. This nude tease knew she could at least make this call very uncomfortable for him.

Hearing the color on the other end of the line say ‘what’ And Aiden have to cover his ass slightly pushed her to kiss him more as she pressed her bare breasts against his clothed pectorals. All she wanted to do was cause more trouble but it was clear when Aiden finished the call he could focus more on her. This made her smile to herself. That phone was tossed easily to the side.

The way she rocked Aidan had to know if she was trying to get him as hard as possible. Making it painful as his hand found her perky soft ass. Once the phone obstacle was gone both hands took their rightful place on her rump.

“Is that so?” Mizuki I did with her own brand of attitude. “I don’t like being ignored for business. Any proper man knows that someone who looks like me needs all of your attention.” For now her course of action decided to attack the way he did business and his manhood and she didn’t mean the one in his pants. When he said she was too good to pass up before his next meeting that was when her head lifted and tilted as he could feel her soft lips whisper against his ear lobe as she spoke even though they were the only ones in his estate she still whispered it to him. “Do you even think you can satisfy me in such a short time? You’re such a big man the question is do you even know how to use it?” Was she all talk? Was he only saying this to push his buttons?

The scent of her sweets floral perfume could be smelled as her hair brushed against his shoulders. He was such a big guy and here she was trying to push every button that one’s just to see how he’d react. The more she cried it she could feel not only her heat but her arousal as she began to leave a wet spot where his bulge was sticking up.

Aiden gripped tight, his palms measured up the size of her ass before came the clamp of his thick fingers across her cheeks. She could feel the muscular brute's forearms flare up against her sides as they encased her, the ink of his tattoos giving rise upon his tanned complexion before dipping into the folded sleeves of his button-up. Every action was possessive, his grip tight and commanding, as if telling her without words that her body was his to do with as he pleased, whenever he wanted it. Her whispered words, and the heated brush of her lips upon his neck worked the brute up, his slacks straining more so against the bulge beneath that was ever intensifying.

"Any proper man will tell you to know your place," Aiden spoke in a coarse, gravely tone at a bedroom volume that was a touch above a heated whisper, "so know your place, Mizuki. I'll do damn well as I please. You'll listen and obey, then thank me for it when we're done." The right hand cupping, gripping at her ass lifted up before crashing back down with an audible 'slap.' The clap of Aiden's powerful swat had her cheek reddening and jiggling up against his now stationary palm, fingers tightening again as he kept his voice low still, eyes upon her sternly. "Don't act like you have the upper hand here." Those words hinted that he knew what was behind him, the prick of that hairpin tickled at his scalp. A knowing, handsome smile began to settle upon his lips.

The wet spot grinding upon him only meant that Mizuki was enjoying this teasing, but Aiden knew he had to show her her place. And so, with a mixed martial artist's grace, he'd twist his hips up and to the side. This meant that Mizuki would find herself falling, reversing position, until her back found the tense, slightly forgiving canvas of the lounge chair. He was so powerful she'd have no choice but to go with his actions. As he twisted his hips and slipped over top of her, forcing her unto her back with his hips between her legs, Aiden had also relinquished her of the hairpin she had been holding behind his head. The powerful hitman lifted the hairpin over a shoulder, looking as if he was about to jam it right into her neck. However, it landed into the lounge chair, cutting a hole in the fabric next to her ear.

As he held it there, stuck in the chair, the man leaned forwards and whispered as he did, "shut up and give me everything." Those playful words came without objection. Aiden's warm and eager lips found Mizuki's own, crashing down upon her with a passionate hunger that was more than enough to stop her from responding. The hand not holding unto the pin would reach down, gripping her neck firmly with the press of his thumb over her throat. The other fingers fanned out, brushing across her jaw and neck while he tipped his head to the side, firmly brushing and stroking his lips over her own even if she decided to fight or not. No, there would be no resistance.

Instead, his tongue would join in the strokes of his lips as the sun poured over his mountainous shoulders. Aiden's figure plotted out the light behind him, showering her in his shadow as his body blanketed her whole. V-cut and diamond shaped hips moved in accordance with a striated core, firmly grinding his slacks down upon her weeping pussy as she had been doing to him earlier. Aiden's skillful tongue sought her own as he did, his hand cutting off her airways before giving her breath, their lips dancing and tongues wrestling with every long stroke. The brute let it linger, their frustrations spilling over, before he pulled back to lean his forehead atop of her own.

The hand upon the hairpin released and began traveling down her arm, her breast, across her stomach before cupping between her legs. This mean his lower body shifted back some, granting him room to let his index finger to press down on her hidden clit, slowly drawing circles across it with the pad of his finger to beckon it out as he looked her in the eyes so close, "I think it's time we trained you properly, then. You seem to want to rush to it, don't you?"

His hands felt like heaven though he was guaranteed to give her nothing but hell. Her grinding was used as a distraction as she honestly thought that she had the upper hand. The size of his strong hands easily gripped that tight ass that he could easily tell was sculpted from keeping fit and her job. Something about his possessiveness made Mizuki crave more. There was no way in hell that she would ever admit that. Admitting such things in her mind meant that she was weak and there was no way Mizuki would let Aiden see her weakness just yet. The feel of his slacks straining boosted her confidence and made her nip again as if trying to mark him. Mizuki was used to men falling at her feet and Aiden; in her mind was destined to be as weak and pitiful as the ones she assassinated in stone cold blood.

Within his tight grasp as she felt his rigid member trying to break free as she knew her wetness was going up leave a mark on his expensive slacks. Her hand behind his head still hid that sharp hair pin thinking she was outsmarting this big handsome oaf. At the mention of what a proper man would tell her Mizuki snickered into his ear.

“You are no proper man. All bark and no bite. I know your type and the all die by my hand.” Mizuki hissed as she thought she had him figured out. Men were too easy. Aiden she considered cracked. Big man with big gifts and one head very much inflated. Her new owner would be easy to manipulate. He was already distracted and the fact that he was as hard as he was she figured he’d be wrapped around her little finger in our time!

“You’re all talk big man…AHHH!” Mizuki cries out with that slap. It left quite the red mark as she hissed against his ear. Did she just enjoy that? The groan of desire was easily heard vibrating from her throat. Pulling back enough to watch those mesmerizing blue eyes as he commented how she didn’t have the upper hand.

With a eyebrow raised curious as to what he meant and without so much as kidding a beat Aiden was easily able to maneuver that curvy body of hers with a natural arts tack tic she was familiar with, but with how he caught her off guard he was treated to a breathy gasp of surprise as he revealed that he knew she had the hairpin all along. Mizuki whimpered when he pushed her back on the lounge chair as her flesh made a slap on the fabric. Taking the hairpin from her she gave him a look of hoops with a cute shrug but she still showed no fear even when he could easily slit her throat once he had it. “You caught me…. sorry not sorry.” She spotted with a wink of her own before batting her long beautiful eyelashes at him.

He knew exactly what he was doing when he jammed the hairpin right next to her ear in the chair leaving it just within reach but not close enough for her to turn it back on him leaving Aiden with the upper hand now especially with her beneath him with her legs spread and him above her.

Those will be the last words she got out as he grabbed her throat and pressed his lips against hers. Perhaps it was his surprise that Mizuki put up little to no resistance when he pressed that kiss onto her. In fact she returned it with just as much passion. The youngest his daughter loved challenge and Aiden was giving it to her.

"​
shut up and give me everything.​
"​

For some reason hearing that it gave her goosebumps and chills. She could feel her entire body quiver. Even if she want to answer she couldn’t help with his tongue pressing past her lips with your own dancing in a sexy tango. The weight of him held her in place as her hard as rock nipples pressed against him. Even if she wanted to reach backwards to grab that hair pin she was too distracted to reach it.

Instead she wrapped her arms around him, elbows aligned with his torso as he felt her nails digging into his upper back through his shirt. Airways obstructed but Mizusaki didn’t care how hard it was to breathe especially as he’d feel her hips push up and continue to grind her weeping wet slit against his restricted cock.

Aiden shifted yet again as he pulled himself back from her fevered rubbing making her wine like a needy pet he forgotten to feed. His hands began exploring her soft body as his hand found her hidden clit and began to not only rub but tease it to lure it out of hiding. Biting her bottom lip as her sparkling brown eyes gazed into his before she decided to sassy yet again. Mizuki figured being as sexy as she was she could get away with murder and she had before so what would the difference be here? “You can’t train a Phoenix.” Mizuki squeaked out softly. Pride was her deadliest sin and it was going to be a hard road for Aiden considering that Mizuki was a wild child and very much used to getting her way.​

It had been a long time since Aiden had indulged in such carnal needs given his occupation had him constantly on the move, but everything came back naturally with Mizuki. Their lips stroked, tongues wrestled, his hand tightened around her neck, and bodies brushed. The hairpin jammed into the lounge chair beside her had been forgotten, left there as if daring the former assassin to try it. Instead, Aiden focused on the dangerous task of taming this rebellious little plaything; his stern words were always accompanied by actions. He could feel Mizuki's goosebumps rising as their bodies remained so close, brushing across one another while he towered above her, plotting out the sun.

Deliciously, her figure reacted in ways Aiden never thought possible. While Mizuki seemed to wear a poker face, her moans, groans, and heated quivers were betraying that very guise. Mizuki's arms would find his broad upper torso almost impossible to wrap around. Her much smaller hands would find the rippling muscle of his shoulder blades pressing back upon her, challenging her to run her nails across them and the fabric covering them. Aiden's hand remained upon her throat, squeezing down occasionally but never getting to an extremely uncomfortable point. No, he merely robbed some air of hers between the strokes of their lips before returning it to her like a god would his worshippers. She only breathed if he so deemed her worth of it.

As his right hand lowered, drifted, and cupped between her lush thighs, Mizuki's words had him smirking once in a low volume. Her words annoyed him, that fight only egging his form of 'love' onwards. He choked her, tight, firm, unable to speak or breath as if making sure she couldn't continue to ruin the moment with her sass. The hand drawing circles over her clit slipped forwards slowly, generating friction, but now finding that warm, weeping passage of her pussy. First came his index finger, and next came the prodding of his middle as the man slowly began to pump inside her, the hand around her neck keeping her silent, in place, and at his will. Aiden granted Mizuki some air before taking it away again, undoubtedly bruising her lithe neck some, joining the collar that was already there.

Aiden had no remorse nor did he pause in anything he did. There was nothing more that he wanted than to have his way with the buxom Asian at his mercy right now; she didn't resist nor plead for him to stop, either. In fact, the more assertive he was with her, the more that tight, velvet channel seemed to hug at his fingers. As he began pumping those two fingers within her, his knuckles brushing up against her pussy lips each time, the towering brute leaned his head downwards, too. She could feel his hot breath across her neck, just above the collar, while his stubbled cheek brushed in raw fashion upon her own.

Each pump of his wrist had those inked fingers plunging deep, his thumb taking the second to brush over her clit when they surged in, ensuring it was never forgotten despite not getting the slow, deliberate semi-circles it had been receiving before he pushed inside of her. Warm lips found her neck, brushing, caressing, before he playfully bit at her earlobe. The hand upon Mizuki's throat lessened and instead planted into the lounge chair, supporting him with the bulky flex of his bicep. She'd watch those shoulders flare up against her hands and his shirt from below him.

That playful tug upon her earlobe brought it into his mouth where his tongue flicked along it's underside. A deep, vibrating groan rolled across it, translated from his mouth to her earlobe as he whispered while pulling his lips back, "cum for me, baby." While this seemed like a one-sided affair, Aiden was merely proving the point that he could do what he wanted, when he wanted, to her body and she'd have no choice but to obey.

Having relations with men was nothing new for Mizuki but this was very new. Most of the men she attracted went in straight for sex the moment they got her alone, but not Aiden. His hands were methodical as they explored her body and even cut off her airway making her lightheaded. Dare she say she liked this. Aiden was a puzzle she was trying to crack. He should’ve already been balls deep inside of her, but no. Here he was being methodical and teasing her in ways most men didn’t dare try.

Soft moans filled his patio and luckily his estate was so large no one would know what they were doing up there. Even with her holding back her body was doing a terrible job at hiding how she was enjoying this cat and mouse game even though she wants the mouse right now. A part of her let herself go allowing her to experience the pleasure he was giving her but she never gave him enough to feel satisfied. In her mind she thought she would hold back and enjoy though she wasn’t planning on cumming for him.

Has his hands wrapped tighter around her beautiful ballerina like neck her nails dug into his back scraping down leaving marks. Red marks not enough to draw blood but enough that he would be able to see it if you looked in the mirror. Music he had no idea but the way he clenched her neck would leave her beautifully bruised so she could see his handiwork.

The way he controlled her breathing was vicious. She could only breathe if he allowed her to breathe. It only made her lower flower week with pure joy with how he was controlling her breathing since she felt like she was learning more about him even though it only made her desire him more. He may own her but she was going to enjoy every second with this possessive giant.

Knowing he was teasing her lower lips what she wasn’t expecting was the field not only one but two fingers plunge into her velvet channel making her gas and wine for more air that he wasn’t giving her. Her shudders became more apparent. Wanting and filled with lust she almost forgot that he was her owner and she was captive.

No. She couldn’t let herself forget that this was not a pleasure call. No matter how much he made her shake and shiver Mizuki was fighting though not hard enough to keep that poker face up. His hot breath against her collarbone and the more he choked her Aiden was treated with not only more of her arousal but her tight walls became like a vice grip on his fingers.

Mizuki was fighting to now let her eyes roll to the back of her head as his fingers were knuckle deep within her pleasure chamber. Two fingers and thumb was driving her over the edge as her chest heaved erratically due to how he deprived her of oxygen. Nipples harder than pebbles stood out on her perfectly round orbs on display.

Each tug of her earlobe drove her nails deeper into his shoulder blades. There was no way he’d get to to admit that she loved being treated this way but her body was pleading for him to continue with with rough manhandling as she wiggled and writhed with her legs spread wide begging by not even trying to shit his fingers out by clenching her milky thighs shut.

His smooth as chocolate voice penetrated her ears with a masculine growl that made her gift him a groan that also led into her eyes rolling in the back of her head before she had to refocus herself. When that command hit her ears she gave him a glare but she couldn’t really glare for very long considering she was in the throes of lustful passion.

“cum for me, baby."

Repeated over and over in her head. Now this was a game she was going to try and win even though she was so close to letting herself go now that he ordered it Mizuki just didn’t want to. “No….” She growled back though even if she sounded angry she really couldn’t it was more of a bratty know as he tried to stand her ground. She couldn’t give him the satisfaction of letting him make her come but truth be told she had no idea how long she could hold out in this standoff. This was the first night she was with her new owner and her pride was still too strong to give him what he wanted so Aiden knew she was going to fight this as long as she could. Considering how wet she was the muscular Adonis knew she couldn’t last. The question was how long could she hold him off and how long could she keep her body in limbo.

Each push of his two fingers within her warranted a hearty flex of his sculpted forearm and the accompanying bicep within the tight constraints of his folded sleeve. The arm propped against the lounge chair besides her face turned into a fist, brushing against the very side of her temple but was used for leverage to keep his body a few inches from her own, allowing him to maneuver his other arm between those beautiful thighs of hers. She could watch his shoulders rippling, shifting, as he stared down to her with his captivating gaze, as intense and stern as it looked right now. Her nails had drawn bruises, marks, that nearly drew blood against his button up shirt. If she drew blood, the towering hulk above her would care not.

There was little that could stop Aiden when he wanted something. If he wanted Mizuki, he'd get her. There would be no disagreement.

"Someone's wet," he groaned up against her earlobe, "so stop acting so fucking stubborn." A deep, dark chuckle rumbled into her ear as he amused himself, knowing just how much she really wanted this despite being so hardheaded. Well, it was his job to tame this brat, and so his two fingers continued to work their skillset to get there. He noticed her eyes rolling into the back of her head, his own scanning her beautiful face from the side profile he had. "Are all Asian woman this tight? Goddamn, Mizuki." The brutish hitman teased, his fingers drawing semi-circles on the way back until plunging forwards again in a slow, increasing rhythm.

In a surprise move, the brute slowly pulled back his fingers from her velvet chambers, allowing a bridge of fluid to connect fingertips to her pussy lips. After being far too separated from one another, that rope fell across the lounge chair. The same hand that had been exploring, pushing inside of her now moved to simply undo the button and zipper of his dress slacks. She could hear the audible note of that zipper as it was undone, his bicep bulging outwards with his maneuvering. A knowing grin took hold of his otherwise solemn, flatlined lips now. When his dress slacks had been undone enough, she'd feel and hear the slap of his hard, vein laden, up-curved cock across her stomach. It must have been a little upwards of more than eight inches and impressively thick.

That bulbous cockhead of his was picked up, his hand giving himself a few vivid strokes as he whispered into her ear again, "then I'll make sure to break you properly." Aiden ran his head once, twice, three times over her clit. He'd brush the underside of his impressive girth across those lips, hitting her clit on the upstroke before angling just right and puuusshing in with the inward thrust of his diamond patterned hips. The brute grabbed at one of her legs, holding it up against his hard flank, while the other remained pressed into the lounge chair beside her head. A deep seated, pleased moan rumbled in the man's throat as he leaned his forehead to her own, leveling eyes as he took the first thrust inside of her.

Mizuki's tight insides were just as stubborn as her spirit. But like her spirit, he'd break in properly.

Inch by inch, the brute eased himself into those tight insides that clamped down on him like a vice. He'd lick his bottom lip and whisper low again, "you'll understand this."

As he bottomed out, balls deep inside of her, the man brushed his lips against her own and beckoned out her tongue with his. That's when he began moving his hips back and setting a steady, body jolting rhythm in the groaning support of the lounge chair.

Feeling his fingers penetrate her so deeply she could literally do nothing other than wiggle and writhe. Widening her legs without thinking how it must have looked to him. What Aiden was doing made her feel so good, but there’s no way she was going to let him tell her what to do even if her body was protesting like crazy. His muscular body rippled above her and he could see how she stared and bit her bottom lip, watching how his his sculpted form moved.

He felt her nails dig so sharply into his back, he could feel the trickle of his blood from how she held onto him. Even without words, he could tell how much she wanted him, and wanted this, even with her voice saying no. Yeah, cause daughter’s pride was too high. Aiden was right in the fact that there was nothing she could do to stop what he was doing to her. All she could do was keep the damn app as long as he could, but he had the nerve to whisper in her ear.

"Someone's wet," he groaned up against her earlobe, "so stop acting so fucking stubborn."

When he said that she let out a small chuckle mix with a moan. “You aren’t the boss of me!” Mizuki managed to say the with his hand around her neck, controlling her breathing, she couldn’t see much else. Her words in the way, her body pushed up against his fingers were sending him mixed messages, and he knew she was about to break.

"Are all Asian woman this tight? Goddamn, Mizuki."

If only he knew what she was thinking. She could’ve said yes considering that she not only slept with men but also many women. For now she’d let his question linger in the air as she basqued in the pleasure he gave her. Her velvety grasp clenched his thick fingers curling bringing her right to the edge, but then he suddenly changed his course of action. His fingers left her feeling empty but then she heard the unmistakable sound of his trousers unzipping and that’s when he’d get the fight he was looking for. The way he grabbed her leg got her attention as it signaled what his intentions were. Though in that position she was even more powerless and couldn’t even wiggle away with how he held her flexible form.

“DON’T YOU DARE!!!” Mizuki growled as her hands moved from his back to press palms down on his chest as if that move would actually stop this big American from pushing forward. Trapped between a chair and a hard man there was nothing she could do. Mizuki had never been with an American man and with his being so huge she had a feeling all of him was oversized. Feeling him rub his tip against her engorged clit she would really try to push him back with all of her strength. That would literally do nothing to prevent him from pushing her deeper into that chair keeping his tiny Asian love doll in her place.

Mizuki was tighter than he could have imagined. It would take all of his strength to pick into her vice grip resistance causing her to cry out piercing his ears with a cry of pain as her body was forced to take something it never had. “PULL OUT!!!” hissing between cries and moans.

Feeling Aiden lick her bottom lip was when he felt het samurai spirit and she nipped him back hard trying yo draw blood from his lip. Mizuki was a fighter but even she had to admit this felt so fucking good. Don’t show it. Don’t let him see that you like it. He can’t win! Mizuki thought as she fought clawing at his chest threatening to ruin his shirt with her sharp nails even more as he bottomed out banging his bulbos top against her cervix.

This time when he kissed her she put all of her energy into that kiss. Tongue and all. Sucking on his hoping that action would make her hips bucking upwards into his brute force thrusts go unnoticed. Without words he could tell she was enjoying this rough coupling. Mizuki was trying desperately to not let him see that he had the upper hand and that she couldn’t hang on much longer if he decided pound her curvy body into his patio chair like the sex slave he was turning her into. “You better not cum in me.” She hissed her orders thinking she held some sort of control over him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom