Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New scent... (Private)

She sighed as she smiled at him, blushing, waving teasingly as she gets up and goes into the locker room, changing into her shorts and flipflops. She walks back out, sitting on the bleachers.

He moved to the edge of the water, slowly slipping out and shaking a bit,"Man that felt good..." he said to himself as he stretched,"Okay... I'm ready." he said, grabbing a towel and drying off a bit. He didn't want to wear his shirt, so he just put it in his backpack and moved to her,"You ready?" he asked with a soft smile.

"Yeah I'm ready." She nodded, sneaking a glance at his body, a blush on her face, pretty much obvious that she was looking. She looked away swiftly as she put her jeans and shoes in her bag, along with her sketchbook.

He smiled, moving and taking her hand, kinda oblivious to the fact she was checking him out,"Cool, let's go." he said with a smile as he led her out of the gym and towards a small cafe not too far from the school. He was glad he met a new friend, but he still wondered about the scent he could still smell.

She laced her fingers with him, her eyes looking at him, and quickly at her flipflops, as they padded down the walkway to the nearby cafe, that she loved. She was excited that she met a new friend, a cute one too. Her ears flattened against her head in shyness, as her tail flicks back and forth.

He smiled, sitting them at a table near the back, knowing no one would be able to see them. He didn't like crowds, that's why he enjoyed this place, people rarely came up to him here and usually when they did it was something important. He yawned and stretched a bit, looking over at her,"So... what do you want?" he asked with a smile.

"Probably just a Diet coke and a salad.." She said softly, taking out her sketch book. "Can I umm sketch you?" She asked out of curiousity, blushing darkly, tilting her head to the side, her tail down by her side. "What are you getting?" She asked softly, her hands twiddling with her pencil on the table top.

He smiled and nodded to her request, then thought about it a bit,"Hmm... I dunno... anything with meat..." he said as he waited for a waitress to come by. He could still smell it, and he was getting more and more curious as to what it might be.

"Something wrong Ryu? You look like something is bothering you.." She asks softly, placing her hand ontop of his, blushing, but looked at him with worry and curiousity.

He looked at her,"Huh... oh, no... there's just something different in the air..." he said with a soft sigh, each breath taking it in and he was getting more and more curious as to what it was. He'd only smelt something like it once before, and that was whenever he was around a girl he used to know.

"Okay.. you can tell me anything." She says softly, looking at him with sympathy and curiousity. She nodded as she styarted on the sketch, the waitress coming over to take orders.

He smiled as the waitress came over,"Oo... oo... steak, rare." he said with a big smile on his face,"And a tall glass of sprite to wash it down with." he said eagerly, he figured that the smell of the steak would end up overpowering this new smell, and he could be less agitated.

"The chicken salad and a Diet Coke.. Please." she said softly, nodding her head. She placed her hands in her lap, being shy and all. She sighed slightly, not sure on what to talk about.

He could still smell it and it was confusing him, bringing a warmth to him he'd never felt before,"So... uh... what do you like to do?" he asked, showing that he was preoccupied by the scent. He knew she could probably smell it as well, but she didn't seem to show it.

"I like swimming, and painting, drawing, the arts. Yourself?" She asks, thinking about what is bothering him as she tilts her head to the side curiously, wanting to know what he was thinking about.

He thought about it for a bit,"I like anime... and videogames..." he said with a soft sigh, moving and laying his head on the table,"Hey... do you smell something weird around here...?" he asked curiously.

"I like the wii." She says softly, her tail twitching, tilting her head to the side. "No... why?" She asked softly, tiltiing her head to the side.

He chuckled softly,"Hmmm... dunno... it's just... distracting..." he said with a soft sigh, yawning a bit. He looked at her like a puppy, smiling gently as he laid his head on the table. He was glad to meet her and was hoping to have a lot of fun with her.

Back
Top Bottom