Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New scent... (Private)

Ryu_Momochi

Supernova
A soft sigh escaped his lips as he sat in the sunlight. It'd been three weeks since the school had started it's classes, and he still hadn't found anything worth doing. He was bored, his long white hair warming in the sunlight as he rested under the tree. He had come to this school hoping to find something fun, exciting, and yet he'd found nothing. Sure he'd join a club or two, but they always ended up being horribly boring, and he hated it. He scratched his nose a bit, his deep blue eyes closed as he rested,'I have to find something...' he thought to himself,'Or risk boredom the rest of the year...' he stretched a bit, his small fangs glistening in the sunlight as he chuckled,'Well... better go... it's not like anything interesting's just gonna fall ontop of me...' he thought as he slowly opened his eyes, blinking slightly from the sunlight.

(Him)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258/jirachigirl101/boowho.jpg">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t258 ... boowho.jpg</a><!-- m -->

Maya walked along the cobblestone path of her new school, walking aimlessly, her blue eyes hidden behind her glasses, which her eyes were averted at the ground, and at her purple and white vans. She sighed softly, not making one decent friend, but was ignored by mostly by everyone. She was a loner, sure, but she could have friends right? She was wearing a logo shirt, and skiinny jeans that hugged her small bottom, and her shirt covered her perky, medium sized breasts. Around her neck was a black leather collar, which said 'Maya' across it. She wore her collar no matter what. She huffed as she started to head for her dorm, her messenger bag across her chest, and against her leg, sketchbook in arms. She was an artist...

He sighed, standing slowly and stretching, his long bushy tail slowly waiving back and forth, getting a good breeze to cool him off,"Man... how boring..." he said, stretching a bit. He moved silently back to the school, slipping inside as the bell rang for the next round of classes. He rarely went to class, finding them too boring, but he liked gym, so he went to that one. He rubbed his neck a bit, finding a knot but unable to get it out as he stepped into the gym.

She had to return to class, which was gym, and had swimming today. She huffed as she went into the locker room, and stripped putting on her plain black one piece swimsuit. She walked out, her ears folded against her dark brown hair, and walked to the pool by herself. She sat down, and slipped into the pool gracefully, her tail up and swaying. She rolled her eyes at the other girls as she started to swim.

He moved from the gym to the pool, moving up to the bleachers and watching as the girls began to swim. He yawned a bit, stretching out on the metal as he watched the water. He loved to swim, but didn't like the work, so he was content just watching others do it. He let his eyes travel to the different swimmers, seeing different types of creatures, some smaller, some larger than he was, but he didn't care too much either way.

Maya slipped out of the water, pushing herself out o the water, and up on her feet, shaking her head, her ears sticking up a bit. She grabbed a towel, and moved to the other side of the pool and over to the bleachers, pulling her towel around her petite, slender body, putting on her glasses. She did own contacts, but dislliked wearing them every day. She pulled her knees to her chest, as she rests her chin down on her knees, her tail swaying, sticking out from under the towel.

He watched as a girl slipped out of the pool and into a towel. He smiled softly, he had to admit, he had a thing for glasses, but wouldn't admit it. he continued to watch, his tail swishing back and forth a bit as he let the sun start to warm him up again, starting to feel a bit sleepy as he sat still.

She sighed softly as she yawned, her small cat like fangs showing. She got up, and walked over to the coach, and told her she wasn't feeling well, and went into the locker room, showering off and changing back into the clothes she was wearing before, grabbed her bag and sketch book and moved to the top of the bleachers, sketching the others down below.

[[Its kinda going slow...]]

((Heh... sorry.. can't find a good opening...))

He yawned a bit, slowly standing up and stretching, the sun hitting his back and warming it as he pulled off his shirt,"Might as well..." he said to himself, slipping off his pants and standing in his shorts. He started to head down to the pool, not noticing the slippery bleachers until it was too late. He fell forward a bit,'Damn...' he thought as he fell towards the girl with the notebook, the one who didn't notice him falling.

She was too caught up in her notebook and sketching as she heard a loud thump, which was heading towards her. She blushed as she felt him fall in her lap, in his shorts only. She had a bright blush across her smooth face, and her ears flattened against her head, in shyness and in liking to the kitsune. "S--Sorry.... " She stammered, the only thing she was able to get out of her mouth, her little fangs sticking out from the roof of her mouth.

He opened his eyes softly, looking up at the girl with a soft blush,"Oh... no, uh... my bad..." he said, moving quickly and sitting next to her,"I slipped... wasn't paying enough attention..." he said, letting his hand ghost over the back of his neck. He wasn't really too good when it came to girls, he always found himself a bit shy.

"Its alright... my name is Maya.." She said softly, extending her hand, as the purple star tag on her collar glistened in the sun, showing her name around her neck. She blushed shyly, being shy when it came to boys in general, she was always so shy, bashfull, innocent. She shook her head. "I should have warned you.. sometimes I just get caught up in my art.... and drawing..." She says, motioning to her sketch pad.

He smiled softly, taking her hand softly,"Pleasure." he said softly,"I'm Ryu... and it really was my fault... i wasn't paying enough attention... I got a bit clumsy as I was going down to the pool." he said as he saw her scetch pad,"I like to draw too... but my drawings are... too personal to show..." he said, blushing slightly, they were personal because they where mostly nudes.

"Nice to meet you Ryu.." She nodded, smiling bashfully as she looked away, looking at her own sketch book. "Oh thats cool.." She was pretty quiet, not sure on what to say. She looked up at him shyly, nodding. "I wanted to work on my art than go swimming." She stated flatly, as she looks at him, her fangs glistening slightly in the sun.

He smiled softly as he stretched a bit,"Well... I'm glad you did..." he said as he saw her fangs, smiling a bit and showing his,"If you hadn't, I would've probably hit the metal..." he said as he stood, his tail swaying back and forth a bit,"So I should repay you... how about... lunch, on me?" he asked with a soft smile.

"Your the first that has said that.." She admitted softly, plus being this like the only person she has ever talked to at the school, that was her age. "Alright, thanks." She nodded slightly, smiling bashfully, looking away.

He smirked and moved, kneeling and laying his head on her knee,"Yay! Can't wait... what do you like?" he asked, looking up at her. He really was a puppy at heart, so anytime he made a new friend he got way excited. He couldn't wait to see all the fun things they'd end up doing.

She felt her cheeks redden as his head laid on her knee, and she looked away bashfully. "Anything really.." She said quietly, poking the male's ears, her tail swaying, as her ears pressed against her head, and her eyes looking down at him.

He smiled softly as he looked up at her, smelling a slightly different scent in the air,"Hmmm... anything huh...?" he said softly,"I know... how about some steaks...? I know a good place to get some..." he said as he looked up at her, his ears flicking a bit as she poked them.

"Alright.." She nodded as she blushed, looking at him, making eyecontact, as she looks away quickly, her cheeks reddening bashfully, her glasses sliding down her nose a little. "When do yo uwant to go?" She asked softly.

He thought about if for a bit,"After a quick swim." he said, moving and jumping into the water with a big splash. He came up from under the water with a big smile, letting the water run off his ears as the sunlight hit him from behind. He looked over at her, smiling a bit as his tail swished the water back and forth,"Come on... the water's fine!" he called, wanting her to join him.

She shook her head, because she just got out. She blushed brightly and looked down at her sketchpad, seeing that the form on her paper looked just like Ryu. She watched him, sneaking glances, as she started on a new page of a sketch and doodles.

He smirked softly,"Scaredy cat!" he called out as he ducked under the water, swimming around a bit. He enjoyed swimming, it was calming and fun. He opened his eyes under the water, watching all the people around. He smirked a bit as he swam around, moving near girls and pinching their tails playfully as he continued going, knowing it would cause some sort of ruckus.

"No way! I just showered.." She said softly, calling down to him, as she walks down to the water's edge, and starting to sketch bodies in the water. She sighed as she sat on the bench, doodling. She huffed softly, as she draws the figures in the water.

He smirked a bit, moving to the edge of the water before popping up a bit, looking up at her. He took some water in his mouth and came up, spitting a stream so that it got her feet and calfs a bit before he went back under the water playfully.

Back
Top Bottom