Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Better than Yesterday Game

IMG_3029.jpg
Day 35!

They're to help with inflamed arthritic joints. They also benefit good digestion and help improve brain function.

#betterthanyesterday #betterthanyesterday248

IMG_3030.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg
Day 36!

Working on this! Something came up at work and I hurt myself, so things are moving a little slowish……..will add the itinerary once it's completed. Not gonna be until after I get home, while I'm catching up on Mayor of Kingstown, Mayfair Witches and The Last Of Us! And definitely not until after I put my damned thumb into its splint that of course I didn't have on me THE time I hurt it….😒👀

So tata for now!

#betterthanyesterday #betterthanyesterday180

IMG_3068.jpg
Day 37!

So after yesterday I totally needed something fun and entertaining and I certainly got it. I first went and blew the bubbles with the ladies I take care of at work and then played with them with my doggo! No worries…..said bubbles are non-toxic and safe. (PS: I’m still working on that itinerary for the above BTY card…..client messed up my thumb something good late evening yesterday, incidentally the one that had the severe arthritis in it…..so I’m in some serious pain plus…..the itinerary is long and being well thought out because it is and will legit be something I want to do at some point in my life….for now….enjoy this video as much as I do hopefully!)

#betterthanyesterday #betterthanyesterday175

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/YG8tcT4ryRg?feature=share

IMG_3087.jpg
Day 39!

Oops! So I was wondering how long it would be before I was late with a post. Lol ummm but anyways….here I am now!

Did this! And actually it was a few more unneeded contacts.

#betterthanyesterday #betterthanyesterday278

IMG_3098.jpg
Day 40!

Ok so I sketched it all out and then my brain went a thousand other directions with it when I was done. And now I want to get this tattoo but instead I want to use Alex's baby foot print I have stashed away in her baby book and I want to actually use Renny, Jersey and Reno's actual paw prints. I still want them all connecting and still want their names either in the prints or near them. I love this so much! All my babies! ❤️🐾🐾🐾

#betterthanyesterday #betterthanyesterday361

IMG_3099.jpg

IMG_3102.jpg
Day 41!

Ok so anyone that knows me knows just how much of an introvert I truly am. The only time I like big crowds of people is at a concert. I'm not real big on really talking to people I don't know. I have been known to do it a time or two though. And now once you get to know me and we become friends…..I just know they ask themselves what they've gotten themselves into and if I ever shut the hell up and if I could get any freaking weirder! 🤣 But I digress! They love me, regardless!

Anyways!

Ok so….getting me to talk to ONE stranger is hard enough……so ya know…..three in one day is out of the question. I'm usually in too much of a hurry to get home and be my introverted self, alone, with my cats and my dog.

Today, after physical therapy, which I was in pain and extra ready to be home from, I stopped at the gas station to put gas in the car. Went in to pay for it and a bag of ice. As I'm waiting in line I notice the person in front of me had low cut Rugrat's socks on…..I had to tell her! I had to! So I stepped forward and gently tapped her on the arm, noting that she also had Nickolodean jogging pants on…..so I proceeded to point to her socks, which mind you….anyone other than a person who A. Used to watch Rugrats and B. Collects socks like I do, wouldn't have been able to tell they were Rugrats socks, because most of the image was below her shoe line….lol….again I'm weird! I know! 🤘🏻 Anywho…..I point to her socks and tell her….."I see you like Rugrats…..you know they've got a pair of Rugrats socks at the dollar store, the Dollar Tree?" and I proceed to show her the picture below of the socks that I'd picked up just the other day myself! She said…."Oh thank you! I've GOT to go get those! My boyfriend'll be mad but he'll be alright." 🤣

So…..not three strangers and not…..exactly a comment but in a round about way it was and I gave her a reason to smile today! 🤗

#betterthanyesterday #betterthanyesterday260

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg
Day 43 and 44!

Cuz….I'm just having a little bit of a rough moment the last couple days. Forgetting to do things…..like taking meds even with reminders! And I STILLLLLL haven't finished my itinerary for a previous card….working on it but I keep finding new things and changing things around and getting distracted! 👀 but I digress! Here are for the last two days! The next one should be really fun an interesting!

Ok so, I listened to My Favorite Murder and I have every intention of checking out the Light House Podcast. Here's a link to the Light House one
: Light House | iHeart

Here's a link to where I found a clickable link to My Favorite Murder, it's number 6 on the list: 16 Scary Story Podcasts That Will Keep You Up All Night

I absolutely want to try my hand at paint pouring when I get my arts and crafts corner set up, I watch videos constantly and am always fascinated but I've never seriously sat down and tried to really learn learn how to actually do them, so I figured this was a good place to start and I will keep it in mind when it's time for me to actually start working on them myself!
Paint Pour YouTube
:
View: https://youtu.be/mYJtbZ0nPgk

#betterthanyesterday #betterthanyesterday77 #betterthanyesterday42

IMG_3153.png

IMG_3154.png

Day 45, 46, & 47! (I think)

So….it's been a rough couple of days actually. Well….yesterday (15th) and today (16th) were rough….my eldest cat managed to sneak out of the door, unnoticed and has been gone for the longest amount of time he's ever been out and I'm freaking the fuck out if I'm being completely blunt about it, as he is still missing as of now. The 14th however was not rough, it was great actually. Pardon my ramble and my lateness!

IMG_3371.jpg

Day 45 - Feb 14th - BTY327

So my friend Kayla and I went to see Alter Bridge at The Fillmore in Detroit! 🤘🏻🖤🤘🏻 Our backstory is that we were runaway nuns that fled all the way to Detroit to see AlterBridge! (Check the shirts, makes it all the more outrageously funny!)

5of4WSm.gif

IMG_3372.jpg

Day 46 - Feb 15th - BTY81

While we were in Detroit, before the concert, I bought some food from Eminem's restaurant "Mom's Spaghetti" and put it into the car before actually heading into the concert. So it was technically the 15th that I was able to sit down and try the s'gehetti and balls I'd ordered. It was delish! And as you can see…..plentiful! I actually still have leftovers.

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3183.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

Day 47 - Feb 16th - BTY142

I can't say that it's been a whole five minutes but I have tried. Between the dog trying to get the ball to play with it and me wanting to get up and check to see if my cat might be at the door and ready to come back home.…….🤷🏼‍♀️ I've made the attempt to do this one anyways!

PS: I may be slow for the next few days still….my cat is just over 11 years old and I've had him almost as long……so I'm not worrying about a whole lot other than functioning, my other pets, work and hoping to find my big old man and bring him home safe and sound.

#betterthanyesterday #betterthanyesterday327 #betterthanyesterday81 #betterthanyesterday142

Back
Top Bottom