Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carson University Slut Club - IC

Ella was happy to hear everyone had very similar reasons and beliefs to her when it came to being, or in her case wanting to be, a slut. It really made Ella feel better and more comfortable than even when she'd first shown up, everyone was really supportive. Lexi actually using it as a way to make money was interesting, she wondered how she did it. Did she have an OnlyFans like she'd seen online and heard about and more and more people seemed to be trying to start up? Lexi was definitely hot enough to make something like that work.

Looking back as Ana and Erin took over talking again her heart jumped as they talked about taking nudes of themselves. Was that something she was ready to do? Her right hand had been resting on the button of her shorts for a couple minutes now, everyone else was so stripped down she didn't want to be the odd one out. Glancing at Ana after the other girl said it did wonders for her she took a deep breath and said "Y-yeah, it sounds like fun. I don't want to cut in front of Lexi, though. I can definitely try following along."

Lexi was pretty sure she knew how to take a sexy selfie but maybe the other gals had some ideas she hadn't thought of. To be fair, she admitted to herself, it wasn't like she put much thought into technique. Be hot, hold up phone, take pic... that was pretty much it. When she wanted to get fancier Lexi worked with one of the artsy types on campus. It wasn't difficult to find someone who wanted the gig but a lot of times she had to insist that they take a payment or else they would do it just for the chance to see her naked in person. Lexi was a firm believer in artists being paid for their work, she didn't want to be taken advantage of so she didn't take advantage of others. She was an ethical slut.

A smile appeared on Lexi's face as she listened to Ella. She could tell the redhead was on the verge of breaking through her shell, she just need a bit of a push. And Lexi's own desire to see her naked might be a factor as well. OK, it was a big factor. She really wanted to see that lush body.

"Oh, you can go. I'll just sit here and observe. Very. Very. Carefully."

Nodding in understanding to Lexi, Erin gave Ella an encouraging look. "You can keep your shorts on if you want. It won't hurt the pictures." Beckoning to the redhead to come to the front, she waited to see what she'd do.

Ella tensed up slightly when Lexi said she'd be observing very carefully, but moved out from around the table she'd been sitting at anyway to join Erin in the middle of the room. Even though Erin said she could keep her shorts on, in a way it felt almost like cheating at a test to her. Right before they got started she glanced around at Lexi and Ana before taking a deep breath and unbuttoning her shorts. In one smooth motion she reached up and pulled both her shorts and her underwear down, showing off her tight rear and, maybe a bit surprisingly, shaved lower lips to the group. Stepping out of them then standing up straight and letting out that breath in a big sigh of relief before smiling at Erin "Ok, now I'm ready."

Lexi golf-clapped in encouragement as Ella pulled down her shorts to reveal her hidden treasures. That shaved snatch looked good enough to eat.

"Woooooo! One of us! One of us! Next we should play some music and you can give us a real show!"

While she definitely loved seeing Ella's naked body, Lexi's joy wasn't completely lecherous. Maybe 92%. The rest was being thrilled to see someone becoming more comfortable with her body. A body Lexi wouldn't mind getting comfortable with. But seriously, it was wonderful seeing a soul get in touch with who they truly were inside. And Lexi would love to touch inside her. God, she really was such a slut.

"This is gonna be great, Ella. You're a natural, I can tell."

And Lexi could have a fun time with those naturals. Ugh. Shameless, simply shameless.

To her own surprise, Ana found herself clapping along with Lexi. She didn't cheer, but couldn't keep a grin off her face. Seeing how willing Ella was to step outside her comfort zone so quickly warmed her heart...and her pussy. God, Ella was hot as fuck. She was beginning to think she'd have to do something about this, her own fear of scaring Ella off swiftly melting as she began to realize she'd underestimated the redhead.

"Fuck yeah," Erin agreed. The blonde moved to stand beside Ella, phone in hand. "Alright, so, rule number one of taking good nudes: take a  lot of fucking photos. Any time you think you want one, take ten, at least. Different angle, different poses, just lean on that camera button." She was mainly talking to Ella--probably figuring Lexi already knew this, and she'd already taught Ana most of it. "Obviously, that'll help increase your chances of getting that one  really good shot at the perfect angle. But it's also good cause it helps you get used to looking at yourself mirrored--y'know how when you look at yourself in a mirror, your reflection's flipped? The reason people always think they look weird in photos is cause they're not used to seeing themselves unflipped, 'cause no one's face is perfectly symmetrical. But if you look at enough photos of yourself, you'll get used to it and it won't look weird anymore.

"But you probably want something a little more concrete." Stepping close, Erin moved in behind Ella. "Mind if I touch you a little, show you a few tricks?"

Ella turned to give both Ana and Lexi a quick half bow, blushing but grinning that the other girls were applauding her. She'd been shy at first but as they'd been sitting there talking with everyone either completely or mostly naked she'd gotten a lot more comfortable with the idea. It was like she said before, it wasn't that different from changing out in the locker room at gym class, except everyone here was actually nice and supportive.

She did tense up a bit as Erin came close, she didn't pull away but it was still a bit awkward being naked next to someone as hot as she was, especially this close. Her boyfriend had once asked for nudes from her but she was nervous about sending them out to him at the time and had passed on the idea, so now she listened intently. "Huh, that's interesting, I've never thought of it like that." she said after Erin explained why she might feel odd about how she looked in pictures. It was true, she usually wasn't 100% satisfied with pictures of herself.

"Y-yeah, you can come closer." Ella said, eyes darting down to Erin's breasts briefly before looking back up to the other girl's face

Lexi paid close attention, more so to the bodies she was looking at than what was being said. Honestly, she never put too much thought into her pics. She liked a more candid and impulsive look, like she had been caught in a moment of naughtiness. Plus she thought she always looked hot. On the occasions Lexi did a more formal shoot she let the photographer decide what they thought was best. It was as much their art as hers.

When Erin got closer to Ella, Lexi felt a change in the energy and liked it. Her girlcock twitched slightly and Lexi casually began to touch her thigh with light strokes, curious to see what tricks Erin had.

From behind Ella, Erin caught Lexi's eye, glancing meaningfully down between her legs, and grinned. "Cool. So, rule number two I always find works is, high angle for boob shots, low angle for butt. Here..."

Closing in behind Ella, Erin pressed herself against the redhead's back. With both of them naked, Ella could feel Erin's stiff nipples against her skin. The blonde wasn't shy about pressing her hips against Ella's ass, either. Wrapping her left arm around Ella's waist, she brought it up under her breasts to push them up, then raised her phone above the both of them in her right hand. "Smile!" Following her own instruction, she snapped a couple of pictures. With the angle and the support from Erin's arm, Ella's cleavage was presented beautifully for the camera.

"Here, see?" Releasing Ella, Erin showed her the photos. "With a high angle, your tits'll look bigger and it'll look like you have more cleavage. Most people's faces look better with a high angle too." She turned to hold the phone out for Ana and Lexi. Ana leaned forward to see; it was definitely a flattering shot. Then again, she couldn't help but think those two didn't really need any help to look good together, the image of Erin hugging Ella like that lingering in her mind....

Ella couldn't help but go stiff a bit at the feeling of Erin behind her. She was bi, but she'd never been this close to another naked girl before and couldn't help the slightly goofy grin that formed on her face. Though, when Erin wrapped her arm around her and suddenly moved it up to actually touch and push her breasts up, the first few of Erin's pics would show Ella, not smiling, but with an incredibly shocked look on her face that probably would have been quite funny for Ana and Lexi to see. By the last couple snaps she managed to remember to smile and when Erin released her it looked like she finally remembered how to breathe as well.

Looking at the photos she had to admit "Wow...those do make my tits look better." She grabbed her own phone and looked at Erin "What about taking good shot of your...uh..pussy, how do you like to do that?"

Sliding off the table, Lexi made her way over to the girls. The heels of her black shoes, the only thing she had on, clicked as she crossed the floor. She put a lil' swing in her hips, just for fun. Lexi brought her own nude body close to the others so she could get a good look at the phone in Erin's hand, not touching but getting very close.

"Nice, those do look good!"

Lexi let her gaze go from the phone to Ella's beautifully bare breasts and linger there.

"Not as good as the real thing though."

She was impressed with how much the redhead was losing up. Talking about her tits, wanting to take pics of Erin's pussy. It wouldn't be too long until she was a proper slut. Lexi could wait to see what she would do next. Being around all this flesh and watching the two girls pressed together had already made this a pleasant evening.

As soon as Ella mentioned pussy shots, Erin blew out a heavy sigh, a rueful grin spreading across her face. "Oh boy, here we go."

Meanwhile, Ana was suddenly leaning forward her seat. "Pussy pics, you say?" She laughed. "Okay, for me, the first rule is, have something else in the shot besides just your pussy. Like, y'know how when most guys take dick pics, it's literally just their dick and balls hanging out of their pants, not even good lighting or a flattering angle or anything, and it looks fucking gross? I don't know about you, but for me, pictures that are just super closeups of someone's pussy are the same. I mean, at least most girls know how to make it a little more flattering, but you know, like, to me genitals are mostly hot when they're part of a person and not just meat." She paused, her lips twitching in an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, I just have feelings about this. Uh, let's see..."

Pondering for a moment, she pushed her chair back and stood up. Not giving herself another moment to chicken out, she hooked her thumbs through the waistband of her g-string and slid it down her hips, letting it fall to the floor and leaving herself fully bottomless. With all the others now naked, it really didn't feel like a big deal. "This is one pose I like to do," she said, coming around in front of her table. Picking up her phone, she knelt down and placed it on the floor propped up against the leg, opening the camera and setting a timer for ten seconds. "Oh yeah, big tip, the timer is your friend." Shuffling back to place herself fully in-frame, she got her feet under her and straightened up into a squat with her knees wide apart, legs spread to open herself up for the camera. As the last couple seconds ticked down, a rush of daring came over her, and she brought her hands up beside her face to flash a double peace sign, grinning. The shutter sound effect went off, and the picture was taken. As Ana reached to pick up the phone, she felt her heart racing, a thrill running through her at having just done something so shamelessly slutty in front of such an audience without batting an eye.

She held out her phone to the others. "You also want to use a low angle, same as butt shots."

Ella raised an eyebrow at Erin's amused expression before turning as Ana started her whole rant on the subject. Both her eyebrows went up as Ana continued on about it before giggling once she ended and she shook her head "No, no I get it. No one's ever sent me a dick pic but I get how taking like." she used a hand to gesture in a circle around her whole torso "A picture with everything is probably much more appealing." She didn't quite have the confidence to add 'especially with your body' just yet but she was definitely thinking it as Ana got up and stripped off her g-string.

She took a step back to give Ana room to do her thing, but tried to still keep close between Erin and Lexi, being naked around them and now the naked Ana was really quite a thrill. She clapped when Ana was done "I bet that one looks super good, that's such a great pose for it!"

As Ana gave her thoughts on dick pics and pussy shots, Lexi found herself nodding in agreement. She had gotten way too many extreme close-ups of some dude's junk sent to her, usually unsolicited. Lexi never understood why anyone would think that was appealing but the simps seemed to think she did. She would much rather just get a tip, Lexi was cool with being the only one getting naked in the transaction. The fact Ella had never gotten a dick pic surprised her. Some girls had all the luck. Lexi was cursed with the life of a social media sex goddess, so much attention and so many boner selfies.

"Trust me, you're not missing much. I'm all about the full package, no pun intended." She rana couple fingers down the side of her face and past one of her firm breasts before resting on her hip. "When you got all this, why share just a little piece?" Lexi winked at Ella to let her know she was kidding and not really that vain... kinda. Maybe a little vain.

A giggle escaped from Lexi when Ana flashed the peace signs. She always found playfulness to be really sexy.

"Yeah, that was awesome!"

As Ella and Lexi complimented the picture, Ana felt her heart race, a flutter deep in her core sending tingles all through her. She hadn't even planned on being that bold, just run with the impulse, and they both liked it...liked looking at her spreading her pussy for the camera, smiling and showing that she was proud to put herself so on display...they really thought it was sexy...

Her blush deepened a shade as she realized she was soaking wet. "Thanks..." Another impulse rose, but hesitation followed--surely, this would be too far. But then she caught Erin's eye, her gaze full of nothing but encouragement. They'd already had the conversation about this, hadn't they? And everyone had agreed. What would be the harm?

"Shit, okay, now I got myself all worked up." With a slightly nervous chuckle, Ana stepped back toward the table and took a seat on the edge, letting her legs part again. "Hope y'all don't mind..." Her hand wandered between her thighs, fingers brushing aside her pubes to dip into her sopping slit, lips swollen and pink from excitement. A breath escaped her throat as she slid a measure of wetness up to her throbbing clit. Closing her eyes and doing her best to pretend no one else was here, she began to rub in her practiced side-to-side motion, more voiceless exhalations following the first as she started to ease into it.

For a moment, Erin was silent, an easy smile on her face as she watched her friend start to play with herself. Then, without passing comment--Ana's heart silently leapt with gratitude--she turned back to Ella. "You wanna give that pose a shot?"

Ella smiled and offered a hand to Ana to help the other girl up if she needed it "Y'all are so...like good at just putting yourselves out there...." she hesitated a moment "I wish I could squat in a pair of heels like that, it was really hot." She stepped back after Ana said she'd gotten herself worked up, not catching on for a moment "Do you need some wat-" her eyes went wide as she saw what Ana intended, taking another half step back "-ter. Oh!" Her face rapidly went bright red and she glanced at Lexi and Erin before looking back at Ana, although that didn't feel quite right. Years of being taught it was impolite to stare were battling with her desire to watch Ana pleasure herself. She also didn't want to make Ana feel awkward so Erin's question caused her to jerk her head away and she quickly nodded "Yes! I'd l-love to try!"

She took her phone to the opposite end of the table that Ana was sitting on and dropped to her knees, setting it against the table leg like Ana had done. In a much less smooth motion than the other girl did she shifted so she was in a squat, pushing herself up a bit on her tip toes and then, with another moment's hesitation, she spread her knees apart. As the timer she'd set counted down she took a deep breath and put on a big smile, holding up a peace sign like Ana had done with one hand but, with arm slightly shaky, she moved her right arm up to cup the under side of her right breast, as if she was showing it for the camera right before the picture took.

As she leaned forward to get the camera she saw in the picture preview what anyone else looking would have noticed, her sex was already beginning to glisten with her own arousal and instinctively she quickly snapped her knees shut and tried to play it off as she stood up holding the phone "I-I think it looks pretty good."

Lexi was trying to play it cool but this whole scene was getting her so hot. When Ana started playing with her slit, Lexi's girlcock twitched more with arousal. Her hands began to lightly roam over her body, caressing her breasts, her belly, her hips, her ass. Turning her attention to Ella, Lexi watched with a sly smile at how turned on the girl was. Who wouldn't be right now? She giggled as Ella tried to hide what her body was telling everyone.

"It looks amazing," Lexi replied while looking at Ella and paying no attention to the phone in her hand. God, her mix of innocence and sluttiness was so freakin' hot.

One of Lexi's hand moved between the cheeks of her tight little ass. A finger made its way to her puckered hole and started to gently circle it. She bit her bottom lip as she cupped one of her perky tits and gave the nipple a soft squeeze. Hormones and implants had made them sensitive and Lexi let out a quiet noise that was almost like a squeal.

The adorable stutter in Ella's surprised voice sent a shiver up Ana's spine. Opening her eyes as the redhead did her best imitation of the same squatting pose, Ana offered her a red-cheeked grin. "Yeah, it takes some practice with the heels. You'll get the hang of it quick if you try." Seeing Ella grab her breast to present to the camera, Ana couldn't help but let out a soft moan as her fingers brushed her clit again. Meanwhile, Lexi was running her hands all over herself, the one going down to her ass, the other to her own perky, round tit...Ana couldn't decide where to look, her lips parting as she watched, rocking her hips gently on top of the table. God, this was swiftly becoming a scene out of one of her wildest fantasies; her hesitation of a moment ago was swiftly being forgotten as it sank in that all of this was really happening.

Erin was watching all this with an amused smirk. Her own hands were steady at her sides as her eyes went to Lexi's breasts. "Are those natural? They look fantastic."

Ella was looking down at her picture smiling and when she looked up she realized both Ana and Lexi were looking at her and touching themselves at the same time. Her smile faded a bit as a rush of emotions went through her, primarily the urge to turn away but now even more powerful than that, the absolute thrill that she was the one causing it. Not her picture, but just her, right there. She looked down at her phone a moment and set it down, making the decision and trying to follow through with it before she could talk herself out of it, this is what she came here for, afterall!

She leaned back against the table Ana was sitting on and pushed herself up on it beside the other girl spread her own legs, "Well...I want to get good at it. In heels, in anything. I want to get good at all the stuff you girls are good at already!" she moved her right hand shakily down between her legs and began to run her middle finger slowly up and down her slit, glancing over at Ana and realizing she had no idea where she was supposed to look in this situation quickly darted her eyes between the others

To answer Erin's question, Lexi brought both hands up to cup her tits and give them a giggle. Their firmness wasn't natural to anyone that had any experience with the deal deal but her doctor had still done exceptional work. Lexi had no regrets, that's for sure.

"Thanks, they were a gift. Definitely beats getting a Starbucks card. You gals don't need a boost but poor little me was lacking in that area. Now I'm a hot ass bitch with a hot ass rack. I just love feeling them."

Indeed, Lexi was gently circling her areolas and loving the feeling of pleasure that radiated from her breasts through her body. A wicked smile appeared on Lexi's lip as an idea came to her.

"If anyone else would like would like to give them a try, be my guest. I won't bite... maybe."

Back
Top Bottom