Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Carson University Slut Club - OOC

Yes please!

I'm gonna give Foxy until the end of today to respond, then move things along. I do think I'd like to spend a couple more posts on the current meeting, but after that I'm happy to move to other stuff.
Sorry, I got hacked over the weekend and then got food poisoning so been a wee bit distracted. Still kinda bleh in my belly but hopefully be hopping back in soonish.

Sorry, I got hacked over the weekend and then got food poisoning so been a wee bit distracted. Still kinda bleh in my belly but hopefully be hopping back in soonish.
Oh damn, sorry to hear! Thanks for the update. I'll let you get to it when you can; hope you feel better.

Ok, got a post up. Shopping trip sounds write up Lexi's alley. And @DummieBlondie I was looking over Ashlee and was thinking she might run in some of the same circles as Lexi since they both major in marketing and have some similar views on life.

@DummieBlondie I was looking over Ashlee and was thinking she might run in some of the same circles as Lexi since they both major in marketing
that is like totally possible if you want we can always say that they do know each others

Phew, sorry for the posting delay, folks--first day of my new semester, and I've still got more reading to do before tomorrow. I'll get a post up ASAP, but it won't be tonight.

Hey everybody, sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to have to leave this game. Gonna be taking a break from roleplaying in general for a while. Thanks for everything so far, and best of luck finding other partners.

Back
Top Bottom