Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closer Than Ever (DarkofNight x EtherealElvenEmpress)

Rob did very much have a point. Secret admirers came off as sketchy and Riley seemed to finally put her finger on why it was bothering her. It was weird that she couldn’t even guys who he could be. Letting herself relax with Rob home but he could tell that last note really bothered her. “I don’t really want to go but I feel like I should because I need to know who he is.” Finishing her chopping she would start cleaning up so they could get ready for dinner.

When you mentioned his note Riley became more engaged in the conversation. She should’ve known her brother would be catching the eyes of others since he caught her gaze. Wiping her hands off she took the note and read it. She looked almost heartbroken but she was t going to complain or cry or sulk. Riley knew her brother would find others and she honestly couldn’t keep him as hers alone could she?

“Oh? Im not surprised since you are a catch. Do I know the other one?” She asked being more nosey that a sister should. Before she could say another word Rob continued and it took her a good minute to put his words together in her head and she threw the dish towel at him playfully. “YOU ARE EVIL! You know that right? I thought I was losing you!” She huffed and poured but a part of her felt such a relief when he spoke and it was about them. “No one knows you’re my brother here though. I didn’t tell anyone so I mean…if we go out it’s not like they’ll call home…” offering her advice but she knew this wasn’t something they should be doing but in her mind she didn’t see why it was wrong.

Rob smirked at her curiosity. "Well if you want I could go and look around for anyone holding a flower or something. Send you his pic..." He teased softly. More so than the other two, the secret admirer seemed to have at least aroused her curiosity.

He grinned widely as she struck him with the towel. "Evil? You just said I was a catch!'" he teased. He smirked a bit. "You're so cute when you pout. Makes your lips look even more kissable." He stepped forward leaning in to kiss her softly.

"I mean... I told a few of my friends my little sister was coming here this year, but I don't think I mentioned she was moving in with me. And it's not like I have friends over. We can just meet up for coffee or beer out in town and leave my personal space for me... And my sister... And our personal activities." He grinned softly. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you wanted to be my real girlfriend and not just for practice." He smiled at her.

“Yes! Evil and sexy you can be both.” Riley insisted that she folded her arms and kept pouting. She would’ve argued even further but Rob leaned in and stole a kiss and that’s stealing her voice making her blush. “I only wanna see what this secret admirer looks like because if he’s creepy and he is creepy since he’s a secret admirer and I find it weird cause it feels like he’s stalking me I just wanna know who he is in care he causes me trouble.” Riley rambled on a bit but she had a good point about the secret admirer especially if he could turn sour at any moment.

“I know we can’t really be boyfriend and girlfriend even though a part of me wants to be. I feel like I shouldn’t even say it because you’ll think it’s wrong.” It was then she let out her feelings but she didn’t give away too much. “I No you probably want a real girlfriend anyway and not just boring old little sister me. Besides don’t boys want a girl who puts out and I’ve never put out for anyone. I don’t even know if I’m good in the sack.” She made finger quotes when she said that because with those gestures it sounded like someone had said that to her on campus not too long ago and it got to her and she let that slip out as she spoke to her big brother. “I really do need to get rid of my V card don’t I? Why can’t I just lose it with you? I’m sure you probably wouldn’t want to do it with me anyways…”

He gave a little shrug considering her words. She had a point. If he was stalking her, it wouldn't hurt to know who he was just for the sake of caution. "Ok. I'll go for you. Or with you. But he's not going to be happy you have a guy with you." He reminded her.

He shook his head. "You know why I couldn't text this girl?" He gestured at the note. "Even talking to her enough to tell her I wasn't interested without you knowing about it first kind of felt wrong. I think... I already think of you as my girlfriend Riley.

He shook his head with a grin. "Guys do want a girl who puts out... But I've spent the last month getting to enjoy your mouth and your hands and thighs and breasts... It's all so good. I'd be happy with just that." He bit his bottom lip. "I don't want to rush you... But I think I've wanted to be your first time since that first night we 'practiced' together..."

He let out a small sigh. "But you only get one first time. I don't think it's right to lose your virginity with your practice boyfriend..." He paused for a moment, hesitating with the weight of what he was about to ask. "How about losing it with your actual boyfriend?"

Riley not it but Rob was very right. If she brought a guy she didn’t know how the secret admirer would turn out. “I do you want you to go with me but maybe you can hide in the bushes or something because I guess I really am a little scared to meet him. I don’t even know how he got the note in my bag…” there is a slight hint of fear to her voice when she said that.

That fear left her face when Rob mentioned how he thought of her as a girlfriend already in that solidified her own feelings for him. “You know…” her voice fell into a soft whisper before she even think about continuing.”…. I don’t think I want my first time to be with just anyone I always think about it and when it comes down to it I want to be with you…” that confession came very softly as she looked down fully embarrassed even though Rob had said he thought about it she felt silly even saying it out loud. “If I I asked you out and you said yes you’d be my actual boyfriend. Would that fix that technicality?” Those beautiful green eyes of hers looked up to meet his matching ones wondering what was going on his head and hoping he wouldn’t tell her she was crazy for even asking such a thing.

Rob nodded. "Ok then. I'll be there like ten minutes before you're supposed to meet him, stand by the door and act like I'm waiting for people. Just staring at my phone all bored and stuff. That way I'll be real close it something goes wrong and it won't look like we're there together."

He smiled at her as she looked him shyly in the eye. "We're both beating around this bush." He shook his head softly. "Tell you what, I'm going to let you finish making dinner and find a nice bottle of wine. Then I'm going to share this delicious dinner my girlfriend made for us..." He smiled. "And after dinner we'll just see what happens... Right?" He grinned, giving her another brief kiss and turning to find a nice white wine from the cabinets to go with dinner.

“I’d really appreciate that because I haven’t told any of my friends that I’m going to meet him and they all are a bit scared that I am. Who leaves a note like that?” She asked since this was completely new to her and she never had a secret admirer even in high school.

Beating around the bush was correct but when Rob mentioned her as his girlfriend her green eyes lit up and a smile that he wasn’t used to seeing beamed across your face with such happiness. Nodding enthusiastically and she would turn to finish dinner and she felt her heart nearly beat out of her chest. “ I can’t wait my first college boyfriend.” She said in a sing dingy tone as she wondered if she should change before dinner or come as she was.

He weighed his options carefully, looking at the selection of wines he'd bought for them over the last month or so. There were really only a few bottles and none of them terribly expensive at that. The curse of living on a college student's budget. Still, he settled on one that he thought would be nice with the meal Riley had made them.

He'd also considered changing before dinner. Ultimately he decided against it. He was already dressed fairly nicely simply by virtue of going to class today, and knowing how enthusiastic and passionate Riley could get, he honestly wondered how long he'd remain dressed once dinner was over.

With the wine selected and opened, he grabbed a couple glasses and filled them, then set to work setting the table while Riley finished up in the kitchen. Part of him could scarcely believe this was happening. After over a month of wanting it, were he and Riley actually going to have sex? He took a few breaths to calm himself, remind himself to take his time and let things happen as they might.

Riley would not know what a good wine was anyways since you literally just started drinking but anything with your brother would be amazing. She chose not to change since she was already dressed pretty nice and she started to set the table and she wasn’t sure if she should put out candles or anything let alone if they had any candles but either way she brought out the nice silverware which was just not paper or plastic.

Her nerves were on end considering what they talked about in the kitchen she wondered if Rob would actually back out. She hoped that he wouldn’t because even though she was nervous she really wanted this to happen and it couldn’t be with anyone else. She trusted Rob and loved him unconditionally. Would he really go through with it? Riley already knew that the answer was a full yes. One thousand times yes. Once she made sure everything was plated she would start bringing stuff out the salad and the big meal she even managed to make a dessert but she would save that for after since she didn’t tell him that she made a small cake just because she felt like it. “Is Pasta okay for tonight? I feel like I should’ve made something much better.” He could tell she started over thinking things especially now that she do they might go all the way.

Rob smiled as she started placing plates on the table. He handed her a glass of wine and smiled wide. "Your cooking is great Riley, I'm sure it will be great." He hesitated a moment before raising his glass in a toast. "To us." He smiled and clinked glasses with her.

Sitting down he let Riley serve herself first and then filled his plate. He took a few bites of this and that, first the salad, then the pasta before reaching out and putting his hand on hers. "It's all great. Thank you for dinner. You really do spoil me." He grinned at her.

Normally dinner would not make Riley this nervous as she took her apron off and hung it up in the kitchen she made her way to the table making sure everything was in place and all the food was placed out except for dessert of course. Taking a seat she looked at her white glass and clicked it with Rob’s. “I really do like cooking for you and you appreciate it. I like watching you enjoy it and seeing you smile.” She said sweetly before bringing her wine to her lips and taking a small sip. There was no need to get drunk tonight at all though she wanted to drink more since she couldn’t help her nerves freaking out thinking about all the things they talked about before dinner.

“It’s not spoiling if I want to do it.” She told him as she put some salad and pasta on her plate. Riley lifted her fork to take small bites as she watched him as he would taste her food hoping he would like it. “ I actually bake something for tonight. You still like chocolate right?” She asked knowing that it might’ve been a yes but she was strike of conversation to help her nerves. “So… do you really mean what you told me about being my actual boyfriend? You don’t find it too weird right? I don’t I really like you is it okay that I like you this way?” Riley‘s nerves were getting to her but she wasn’t backing out she was just curious about what exactly Rob felt.

Rob was also a bit nervous, and taking several sips of wine to surreptitiously calm his nerves. He didn't want to admit he was nervous, he was supposed to be the calm confident one here since he was the more experienced of the two of them. "It's been really nice to come home to a hot meal. I feel like I got real lucky having you as a roommate." he smirked. There were a lot of labels one could attribute to their relationship. Roommates was perhaps the least fitting term for their relationship given as much affection as had already been between them and how much had grown over the last month.

He shook his head. "No, I'm pretty sure it's still spoiling me if you want to. If you didn't want to, you wouldn't be spoiling me in the first place, right?" he teased, then gave her a little nod. "Of course I still like chocolate. You made me a dessert on a weeknight?" he grinned. "Remember what I just said about spoiling me?" he reached under the table and gave her thigh a soft squeeze to let her know it was just lighthearted teasing.

"I mean... if you'd asked me a couple months ago if I thought I'd enjoy having a romantic dinner with my little sister and finding about a billion different ways to get each other off without actually having sex, I'd have told you you were crazy." He chuckled. "Yet here we are. And I'm really happy. It feels right. I feel like we're already basically a couple anyway, and there's not anyone else I'd want to date when I have you to come home to. I guess supposedly it's wrong, but it's not like we're hurting anyone, we're making each other happy. How wrong is that?"

“You are my first and best roommate you know.” She said she took another sip of wine absolutely needing it. Perhaps he was spoiling him but Riley didn’t care and when she felt his hand reach under the table and rub her thigh giving it a squeeze he could feel her completely relax. “I couldn’t help myself with the chocolate I figured you’ve been doing so much to help me and you deserved a nice treat other than me.” Was she getting better at flirting? Maybe she was!

Slowly she pick out her pasta now because she wasn’t hungry but because she was unbearably nervous and even though they did this like 1 million times tonight was different. Were they actually going to go all the way? Even now her heart was beating super fast. Rap with fear her shift one leg as she began to rub her foot against his shin.

“How can this be wrong Robbie? It feels so right and I don’t understand why anyone would say anything to us. We aren’t hurting anyone and we clearly care about each other it shouldn’t matter right?” She was now kind of questioning herself but not their relationship that she had faith in. “I don’t want this to stop or end even if I look at someone else I can only think about you. I’m glad you don’t think I’m crazy. All I want is you Rob.” There was a strong honesty in her voice and he could hear it as a slightly tripled when she confessed that.

He chuckled at her flirtatious comment. "I wasn't complaining... You are pretty delicious." he smiled at her as he ate. Unlike his sister, Rob was eating quickly. Once he started eating he realized that he had skipped lunch and was actually very hungry. He rather rapidly made his way through the salad and pasta. As he finished he looked over at his sister's plate. She seemed to be picking at her food, as if she weren't very hungry, even though she made all this food and a dessert.

She was nervous. He could understand, so was he. And he was nearly blushing as she professed the extent of her feelings to him. "Well, I don't know. You might be crazy... I'm pretty crazy... about you Riley." he winked as he stood up, collecting their plates and carrying them into the kitchen. "You don't seem very hungry. Maybe we should wait on the chocolate cake for a little bit?" he grinned, biting his lower lip as he returned to the table and took her hand. "We can see about working up an appetite." he grinned as he led her up to his room.

When Rob called her pretty delicious it only made her flush a delicious shade of cherry red. “Robbie!” She squeaked in embarrassment and she still picked out her food eating some of the seafood from the pasta. She luckily managed to eat lunch at school with the meal plan but all this talk made her nervous it was probably best that she didn’t eat as much especially since she had butterflies in her stomach.

Rob knew his sister very well and she did this whatever she was nervous even for a play or recital she just couldn’t eat. He knew she had to be hungry but with all the talk of them taking the plunge tonight she just couldn’t eat all the food. Give me her big brother a nod when he took the plates away and it was probably a good idea to skip the cake for an hour at least though she did keep her wine glass near her. Even that was not fully drink she still had a good half of a glass of wine in it. He easily reached over and took her soft hand and when he mentioned working up an appetite she lowered her head and hid her brightly blushing face under her beautiful dark hair keeping her green eyes hidden. “ you’re not nervous at all?” She had to ask but when he said he was crazy about her it gave her a bit more confidence as she turns her hand to give his a squeeze. “I guess you could say I’m head over heels for you. I can’t picture myself with anyone else and I know that’s wrong to say but it’s true.” Letting her confession ring out over the dinner table.

He watched as his sister tried to hide her blushing face from him. "Honestly? I'm terrified. I've wanted this for a long time now. I feel like I have to make sure it's good for you... You've waited so long. And I know a girl's first time can kind of hurt. And I'm kind of... Big... That might make it even worse." He told her nervously as he guided her up to his bedroom where they'd been sleeping together almost every night since Riley moved in. "But I love you in ways brothers aren't supposed to love their sisters. I'm excited we're finally getting to take this step." He grinned, blushing a little himself from all he'd revealed.

Silence hung over his bedroom for a moment as they stood facing each other. "Come here. Let's just take this nice and slow..." He smiled, stepping towards her and pulling her in for a kiss.

Riley would look up and let her matching green eyes meet her brothers and when he began talking about how a girls first time is special and then bring up his size she already knew his size it had already been in her mouth before. Letting him take her head she easily followed him to the bedroom they shared even though she had her own room she prefer not to sleep alone. “I Heard it supposed to hurt too but I know you wouldn’t hurt me on purpose.” That was a true Rob would never put her in harms way.

“I don’t know why we aren’t supposed to love each other like this. It shouldn’t be wrong. I love you so much it hurts sometimes. Won’t people understand it?” She asked so she wasn’t about to go out and scream it from the rooftops for fear they make her move out or someone would get in the way of her and her brother. There was a moment of silence that was slightly awkward but it helped when Rob broke it in mention taking it slow and before right I could say a word he pulled her in for a nice sweet kiss it all she could do was close her eyes and return it with much love and affection. he would feel her wrap her arms around his waist and press herself and small bosom closer to him. There’s no way she was going to turn back now especially since he had wanted this for years.

Rob shook his head with a bit of sadness. "I don't think people will understand. I doubt we'll be able to be completely honest with anyone as to our relationship... But I want this too Riley, no one else I'd rather be with." He assured her before leaning in for another kiss.

As he did, he reached around her, finding the zipper to her dress and tugging it slowly down her spine, then pushing the sleeves off her shoulders, the only thing holding the dress up her small breasts where they pressed against his chest.

That Little bit of information made Riley look crestfallen. Of course she wanted to share Rob with everyone and tell everyone that she was with him but maybe that was not such a good idea. “But mom and dad would understand wouldn’t they?” Asking hoping to get a positive answer from her sweet brother. Before he could answer that she would feel him into progress and lean in for another kiss that she gladly took as her small breasts held up that dress against him. For now she didn’t want to think about anything else and only live in this moment that she wrapped her arms around him and kept him closely pressed against her.

He hated seeing his little sister sad. He was searching for the right words as Riley leaned in again and kissed him again. He loved being close to his sister like this and let it linger. Finally though he felt as though he had to give her an answer as their kiss broke. "I'm honestly not sure Riley. They might be happy for us. They might think we're disgusting and not want anything to do with us anymore... I know Mom wants grandkids... She keeps asking when I'm going to get married and have kids. She'd be pretty disappointed to hear both of her kids are sleeping together and not going to go making her any grandkids." he shook his head.

Rob took a half step back, forgetting there was very little holding up Riley's dress until it fell in a puddle around her feet. He looked her in the eyes, trying not to stare at all the skin now visible to him. "Are you sure you want to do this with me? I'm fine just introducing you as my girlfriend instead of my sister. Acting like we're just close siblings in front of Mom and Dad... But if that's not going to be what you want, maybe we should hold off taking this any further..." he said softly.

Even when sad Riley looked absolutely adorable. Maybe their mother and father would approve but then again maybe they won’t and that’s when she finally decided to speak up. “Let’s see how we work out and if we graduate and still feel this way about each other we can tell them. Let’s keep it to ourselves I don’t want anyone to ruin this. To ruin us. I really like us.” Her voice was soft and sweet and she spoke her truth.

The moment Ralph step back was when her dress fell completely off of her leaving her in a very cute pink set of bra and panties. “ I actually want to be your girlfriend but if you don’t want me to be understand. I don’t mind keeping it from mom and dad at least for now. I wanted this for so long and I felt so wrong for thinking it but hearing that you want the same thing makes me feel not alone anymore Robbie. I haven’t told anyone here I have a brother yet so I don’t mind actually having a boyfriend and a boyfriend being you. I don’t want to stop Rob. I don’t want anyone else touching me like you do. I don’t feel like this is wrong. This is the most right I felt in so long. But…. if you’ve changed your mind please tell me now I can behave and try to be normal or whatever normal is but I will just say it’s you I want and no one else.” Her bright green eyes looking up into his eyes as hers sparkled and she tried to seek out an answer in his.

Rob stared quietly as she spoke. Before she'd even finished her thought he had reached up to his collar and started undoing his shirt, shrugging it off his shoulders, revealing his bare chest to her again.

"From the way you were talking... It sounded like you wanted something that wasn't very possible. I want this too, just not enough to hurt you over it." His hands fell to the fly of his pants and he started to undo them. "Because this isn't worth it if it's just going to make you sad. But honestly, I want you to be my girlfriend more than anything."

Watching him as he did his shirt she couldn’t help but stare at his very well built body. “You wouldn’t hurt me and I know you wouldn’t hurt me. I know it’s wrong But I can’t help how I feel.” Riley said letting her heart spill forth with her feelings. “Then here away from home I’ll be your girlfriend and when we’re home we’ll just be very close. “ rob would feel her hand lift to press against his chest and slowly run her fingers down. “ i’m not turning back Rob. The only way I’m stopping is if you tell me you want me to stop. I want this. I want you and only you.” Sweet and soft she confessed hoping he took her fully and seriously with what she wanted.

He smiled at her words. "I'm not turning back either Riley. I want you too." He smiled, letting his pants fall around his ankles and stepping out as he moved back to her, wrapping his arms around her, holding her close wearing only his boxers. He leaned in, giving her another long kiss, edging them both towards the bed. In a sudden movement, he tipped himself backwards, falling onto the bed and pulling her down on top of him. He let out a playful laugh, reaching around her and undoing her bra. "I'm glad we're finally doing this Riley..." he murmured, looking her in the eye as he brushed the straps off her shoulders.

Rob could feel Riley trembling as he pulled her back on top of him on the bed. No matter how much of a brave face she put on he could tell she was still nervous and scared. Any woman about to give herself to someone she cared about would be on edge and not because she was scared more so because she was terrified of messing up.

Feeling grabs fingers brush her bra off her pale shoulder it was almost like her heart was going to jump through her chest. “I no it’s not your first time but I hope you’re at least enjoying me. I’m not as experience does your other girlfriends. I promise to do my best to Robbie only know is what I’ve seen in adult films and playing with myself I just hope you won’t be disappointed… I wanted to do this for so long..” now she was rambling and giving away that she was very scared and suddenly became more self-conscious the closer they got to actually going all the way

Back
Top Bottom