Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student

"Chris." She smiled softly and looked at his eyes. However, suddenly her innocent stare was cut off. She shut her eyes and leaned her head back in an erotic moan of pleasure. His touch on her sex was so unexpected and she was so sensitive to it. Letting out a stream of other moans as he touched her, she couldn't help but blush again as he took control of what she was feeling.

He looked at her and closed his eyes and started dreaming of her. He wanted her and would bed her now. He would shower and marry her and be with her nightly and daily. He knew it had to be this way. Hearing her moan made him start to get hard. "Yes lover?" He asked and blushed.

She leaned forward and kissed his lips deeply, her tongue slipping pass his lips. Another soft moan escaped them, muffled by the sensual kiss they shared. Finally she pulled away and looked deep into his eyes. Her body squirmed and moved with this amazing feeling he was giving her between her legs. Her eyes were soft, almost as if begging for mercy. "I want you. I want you to make love to me. Right now." Her voice was soft, but her hands tugged on his clothing like an animal.

Looking at her he nodded and blushed. He moaned and put his legs in hers so they locked. Soon he scooted his body so that his cock was lined with her pussy. Moaning he kissed her breasts softly and put his cock into her pussy. He then took it out. Soon he trusted it back in and turned her over so she was on top, and he was on the bottom. "As you wish." He replied.

Seeing as her clothes seemingly disappeared from her body she was taken by shock when he had thrust his large cock into her wet pussy. She squealed out in slight pained pleasure. Her fingers gripping along the bed sheets for restraint. She moaned louder as another thrust graced her tight walls, her fists balled up in the sheets almost yanking said sheets form her bed. As he flipped her so she could be on top, she paused for a moment. Getting used to his hard member inside of her. Her fingers laced around his shoulders lightly and she began to move up and down slowly in his lap, soft and subtle moans escaping her lips.

He looked at har and smiled and blushed. He knew it was wrong but he loved doing with with her. He didn't care if it was wrong. Closing his eyes he dreamed of her. Soon he felt her on top of her and wonder what she would do with him.

The pain was slowly drifting away and all she could feel now was his hard cock, sliding and pushing against her sensitive wet walls. She moaned harder, starting to speed up her bounces in his lap. Everytime she brought her hips down, she ground them into his, making his cock forecefully hit her g-spot.

He looked at her and smiled and blushed. He wanted her but he knew he would have her. He put his cock in further and moaned soflty. Just looking at her made him hard and happy.

She slowed down... well tried to, but failed. The eagerness was getting to her and it felt too amazing to stop. She went faster, his cock rubbing against her walls over and over again, her fingers gripped his shoulders in ecstacy. "I'm going to cumm!"

He looked at her and moaned. He looked at her and smiled. "I am going to cumm too." He screamed and moaned. He wanted her and would marry her if he had to.

"oh my God! CHRIS!" She tilted her head back, her grinds becoming even harder now. Her breaths became shorter with every moan and her grip tightened even more. She let out an erotic scream as her orgasm finally released itself, her juices rushing over his cock in hot waterfall of her juices. Her body shook and spasmed with every rush that washed over her.

He looked at her and closed his eyes. "I love you." He replied and moaned. He knew it and moaned and came in her pussy. Soon he came even harder then before.

She smiled softly, catching her breath as she cuddled him closely. "I love you too." A soft blush came over her cheeks as her eyes closed lightly as she laid in his arms.

"Mmmm. We should get some sleep. It's getting late." She smiled softly and her voice trailed off. It was obvious she was tired. He definitely exhausted her out and being in his arms made it all better.

Back
Top Bottom