Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Teacher/Student

sub_voyage fan

Supernova
Chris Thompson was sitting at his desk sighing softly over his papers. He was a new high-school English teacher and had assigned his class a creative writing assignment. Looking over the papers he sighed again and wondered why most of his students could not write well. Sighing one last time he got up and went to the chalkboard.

Once he got to the chalkboard he started to lecture to his class. He was 25 and 5'8''. His dark hair was clearly visible from the back of the room. He wore a red and white stripped button down the front shirt and a pair of brown pants. Walking over to a student he smiled at them.

Blaire walked into class about ten minutes late, rushing in with her violin case. She caught her breath momentarily and put her case down by the door side. She sighed lightly and placed her paper on Mr. Thompson's desk. She didn't say anything. She figured her outstanding work would make up for her tardiness. That's how Blaire did things. Teacher's never saw her as a bad student because of her charming personality and well done work. She made her way over to her desk which was right up front... directly infront of his desk. She looked down and hoped he wouldn't say anything about her being late as she fixed her jacket on her shoulders.​

He had his back turned when she entered so he did not know she was late. As it was he finished writing a sentence on the chalkboard and asked the class to read it out loud and see if they could find any errors. He was upset today and walked to his desk for a second and saw her paper and started to open it then paused. He wanted her and would do anything for her he thought. He would even give her A's when she did not deserve it.

She looked up and batted her long black eyelashes towards him then quickly stated 4 punctuation errors and 2 misspelled words within the sentence. Also stated the fact that it was a run-on sentence. Hence the punctuation errors. Secretly she wanted him too... It was the only reason she ever came to his class. English came easy for her and she felt no need to sit there going over what she already knew. It bored her. However, to give her teacher a sense of accomplishment she did come and shown what he was teaching was getting through. Any other class she would be cutting and not turning in any assignments. But this class... his class, she tried hard and entertained him with the best stories. Some even erotic.​

He looked at her one last time and smiled. Thinking of how to have her. He thought of several options. Among them was taking her in front of the class. But he knew it was wrong. Another one was to give her a private detention and have her. And still a third option was to come into her room and sleep with her tonight. Thinking of either of the second options he smiled.

He heard her say the answer and blushed. "Why that is correct Blaire." He replied and smiled once more.

She smiled lightly and continued to work, however her writing was cut off by the bell. "Hm." She hadn't packed previously as everyone else did so fell behind slightly. Finally getting her last book in her bag she stood up and made her way for the door. "That was a great class Mr. Thompson! I'll see you Monday!" She offered a sweet smile and left. However, she left her violin in his classroom with her name, number, and address on a label infront of the case. Despite the appearance of the case there wasn't a violin inside of it. There were more... rated X objects inside.​

In the middle of his lecture the bell rang and he told the class that he would see them on Monday. Heading to his desk he picked up the papers and started to read hers. As he read he was so impressed he smiled and thought she would be perfect. Soon he read the first paragraph and was about to leave when he noticed her violin case.

Seeing the case he knew he had to return it to her and saw the note. He then blushed and smiled. Looking at the note again he found he adress and eventually drove there.

Blaire was at home, starting dinner for herself. No one was around, and no one was going to be for the next week or so. She chicken parm baking in the oven and she was at her kitchen table doing Mr. Thompson's next assignment. She loved writing for him. He gave her comments on her papers all the time. Which teacher's never did. A student could work so hard trying to please a teacher and get a good grade, but are never truly satisfied with just an "A". Well... at least Blaire wasn't. She loved getting positive criticism on her work.​

He left the school and soon drove home and sighed. Once he was there he opened her violin case to see what music she was playing. He knew it was wrong but he didnt' care. He needed her and would do anything to have her. As he opened the case he was supprised to find sexual material, speficially X materiall, in it. Sighing he started to cum on himself. He then closed the case.

Soon he left his house and drove his 1992 red 2-door chey out of the driveway. Looking at street signs he drove his way to her house and sighed softly. Just thinking of the sexual material in the case made him cum again and moan. He wanted her and would do anything for her. Soon he pulled into the driveway of her house and got out. He went to the passenger side and removed the case and locked the door. Then he walked up to her front door and knocked on it.

She looked over to the door then back up at the clock. It was rather late for any of her friends to drop by without notice. She closed her notebook and slid the chair back from the table. Standing up she quickly made her way over to the door and looked through the seek hole. Through it she saw Mr. Thompson. She gasped lightly and pulled back, blushing. What was he doing at her house, so late at night? Her mind quickly wandered at the fantastical ideas that could be the reason. She shook her head and rid herself of those thoughts. "No, no. He's just my teacher." She unlocked the door and opened it, smiling as he came into full view, her recent blush still gracing her cheeks. "Mr. Thompson! Good evening. What brings you here?" She stepped aside, her left hand motioning for him to come in.​

As she opened the door he smiled at her and started thinking dirty thoughts. Just the two of them sleeping together and havving an affair made him so happy and horny at the same time. As he entered the house his cock started to get hard and he moaned softly.

"I am here to return your case." He replied then paused. "And I opened it and saw your sexual material." He paused. "I won't tell anyone because I want you so bad." he replied.

She smiled and closed the door behind him as soon as he stepped in. She looked towards him as she began to speak of his reasoning here. Her case. Before he had mentioned he looked inside she had already started to blush with the worry of whether he had or not. She reached over and grasped it from him. Shortly after he answered her worry. Her eyes widened as she blushed harder. Then he assured her to keep her secret and admitted something she could have only dreamt of. She was frozen for a moment. She couldn't believe that this was happening. She had day dreams and real dreams about it yes, but never the real thing. She bit her bottom lip in angst. He knew about her sexual cravings ad he wanted her as much as she wanted him. "I-I don't know what to say." She blushed even more as she started to advance towards him, now only a mere few inches from him. Her other hand that was free met his. Slowly she guided him to the staircase which lead to a few rooms upstairs. She made it to the last door on the left. No words were said yet. She opened the door and lead him inside her room and shut the door behind the both of them.

Her room was rather mature looking but still didn't lack a sense of charisma and personality. However that wasn't her purpose at the moment she lead him to her queen sized bed and sat down upon the comfortable mattress and bed spread. Putting the case down infront of her side drawers. She blushed again, she was so nervous. This was her way of admitting to him that she wanted him too.​

He looked at her and sighed softly one last time. As he thought of her he continued to blush and suddenly started moaning softly. As he saw look suprised, he could only guess that she was suprised she looked at the case. Sighing once again he wondered why he looked in the case. He had wanted her so bad and he wanted to know more information about her. "It is fine." He replied when she looked suprised.

Soon they went to her room and smiled at it. It was a nice comfy room with a queen seized bed. Seeing the bed made him even hornier then it was before. Soon he moaned and came on himself. He smiled one last time at her and blushed knowing he would sleep with her tonight.

She reached forward, both her hands gripping onto his wrists. She looked up at him with eager eyes. Lightly, she tugged on his wrists in a way that would make him fall ontop of her but not to hard. He would land perfectly between her legs, rubbing the inside of her thighs against his legs lightly. "Mr. Thompson..." She blushed even more now as his warm body pressed against her. "I want you, so badly." Her voice was soft, it was easy to tell she was nervous Especially around him and what he knew about her. "Please. Share the night with me." Her long eyelashes batted lightly over her soft green eyes.​

Sighing he looked at Blaire suprised by her wanting him. He shook his head and thought that he shouldn't be doing this for just tonight. "I will share the bed with you Blaire." He replied and layed down on her and put his thights against her legs and blushed. "But not for tonight." He paused and moaned. "I want you every night." He paused. "I will live with you if I have to."'

Sighing he looked at her and blushed. He knew it was wrong to do this but he had to do it. Slowly he took off her shirt and touched her breasts soflty. They felt nice and soft and he continued to touch them. Soon he started kissing them and licking them clean. "I want you every night." He repeated.

She smiled and blushed. She had only dreamt of ever hearing those words grace his lips, especially directed towards her. Her heart fluttered and she paused, looking deep into his eyes with utter desire. "I do to Mr. Thompson." She blushed harder. She didn't know what was coming over her as she spoke and her body reacted in a non-sexual way.

"But what of my parents? I still live here with them." A sadden expression came over her features. She had strong feelings for her teacher, but he was slightly older than her. There was no way they would accept him.

He blushed softly and rubbed her breasts. He wanted her and would do anything for her. Thinking of a way to show his love to her he kissed her left cheek softly and moaned quietly as to not wake up anyone. "I am glad you love me back Blaire." He replied and moaned.

Soon he closed his eyes and started dreaming of her. But as he started to fall asleep he heard that she still lived with her parrents and they would not reject him. "You could always run away with them and live with me." He paused. "Or I could tutor you in private at night." He said blushing.

She smiled lightly and leaned her hand over to caress his face, a soft moan escaping her lips as he massaged her sensitive breasts lightly. "I don't want to rush. I wanna go with the private 'tutoring' for now. Then after we thought it over and discussed it more... I'll gladly be with you freely." She smiled softly and blushed She could see how tired he was getting. She didn't say anything more, just pulled herself close to him and forced his arms around her body.

He looked at her and sighed and blushed. "I will do the private lessions." He paused. "But then should I go so me and you don't get caught by your parrents?" He paused. "If I did then how would I bed you now?" He asked and started to sigh. He wanted her and would do anything to keep her his.

He looked at her and smiled one last time. "And how should we do these private lessions?" He asked her. He thought of an idea. He could give her detention and fuck her after school in his office. Or he could even come to school early and do it in his normal classroom. Sighing he closed his eyes and started to think.

"No! Don't leave." She blushed at her eagerness for him to stay, but it was quite obvious since they both knew how each other felt about the other. She grasped onto his hand and held it tightly while looking into his eyes. "They're not gonna be home until Tuesday. Don't leave me yet." Her words grew soft as she spoke to him. The feeling was quite obvious through her voice. She didn't want him to leave her after everything they had just admitted to each other.

He looked at her and smiled and nodded. "Alright Blaire." He replied and started thinking dirty thoughts then paused. "I will bed you tonight." He replied and blushed. Just looking at her and thinking of her made his cock start to get hard. "And I am sorry you had to see me hard now." He replied and started thinking of her.

She smiled softly and blushed as she rolled over on top of him. "I don't mind it." She smiled again and leaned down to kiss his lips. Pressing her body against his she moaned softly into the kiss, her hips rubbing against his, forcing his hard cock to rub between her legs through their clothes. It excited her, and she could feel herself getting wet. All of her dreams, all of her fantasies were coming true. She could barely believe it.

He looked at her and blushed softly. "That is great."He replied and closes his eyes. He looked at her and started to remove her top. Once it was completely off he started to rub her breasts and sighed. It was almost as if they were becoming soft just for him. Looking at her she moaned. He wanted to have her like this nightly.

She blushed more, biting on her bottom lip softly as he took her shirt off, exposing her plump breasts. Then as he began to rub them she let out another soft moan filed with pleasure. "Mr. Thmpson..." She couldn't believe she just called out his name. It was how much he was working her up.

He looked at her and sighed Softly. "You don't have to call me Mr. Thompson in public you know." He replied and moaned. "If you prefer you can call me Chris as that is my first name." He looked at her and put his hands in her panties and started to touch her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom