Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Recovering Succubus (MotionlessOrbit x Ouroborus)

"Mmmrf!" Kimberly could hardly contain herself, moaning as he tongue slipped into Anaise's sopping wet muff. Charlie's cock grinded against her sensitive folds, pleasure sparking like fireworks any time his cock moved the slightest inch. It only felt better, his thick cock already stretching her tight little pussy, but her walls eagerly clung to his cock, seeking more of him.

"Nnngh!" Anaise moaned as Kimberly's tongue explored her depths, wild and uncontrollable. She couldn't help but rock her hips back and forth, riding Kimberly's face in tandem with Charlie's hips pumping in and out of her. "It's been a long time since you've seen my naked." She grinned, happy that Charlie desired her so much. Her dress was gone, her heavy, plump breasts on display as she was entirely nude now.

"Her tongue feels really good," She told him between kisses, pressing her hips against Kim's face harder, "You really made her crazy, her tongue is moving around so wildly!" She moaned against his lips.

"I know. It's not hard to make her crazy though" chuckled Charlie. "Or you if I remember right" he said, reaching over with both hands as he thrust into Kimberley faster. Charlie grabbed both of Anaise's pink nipples and squeezed them tight, tugging and twisting on them as he fucked the faun beneath them both.

"I think I'm gonna take one of your horns again" he said, tugging on her nipples to make sure Anaise didn't look away, keeping his gaze on hers as he kept thrusting into Anaise, almost as if he was telling her, this is going to be you in a minute. A wet, mess that can't help but fall in love with my cock.

"I won't do it now though" he said, moving one hand from her chest and grabbing her horn again, tugging on it until Anaise would feel it bend a little but not snapping. "I'll only do it when you think you can't cum any harder and then you'll beg me to do it" he moaned, holding Anaise's gaze as he rutted into Kimberley harder and faster.

Anaise whimpered as Charlie took her nipples between his fingers, playing with them while he fucked Kimberly. "Hnnn! I am a slutty little succubus, I'm easy to please." She grinned at him, before another moan left her lips. Kimberly's tongue lapped at her wet folds over and over, her lips rubbing against her swollen clitois.

"You're gonna make me beg, huh?" While Anaise spoke, teasing him, Kimberly came once again, her pussy squeezing his cock tight as she drenched him in more of her juices. The faun had become a sensitive mess, easy to please and quick to cum. "You're...mm...! Gonna have to work for it!" She taunted Charlie, smirking. "I'm not so easy as Kimberly."

"You're definitely sensitive at least" agreed Charlie, tugging on her horn to pull her head back, his other hand still on her big, round globes, toying with her pink nipples. Charlie was definitely dexterous at least, pinching and squeezing them as he moved from one to the other, juggling that task while still sawing his cock in and out of Kimberley's trembling, slick cunt.

"Of course I am" said Charlie, leaning forwards over Kimberley and towards Anaise, causing him to take a deeper angle as his cock stroked between her tight walls over and over. Charlie kissed along the nape of Anaise's neck, playfully biting down hard enough that she'd have yet another hickey she had to justify to Noah when she next saw him. "I'll work your body so hard that you'll be a mewling little mess like Kimberley is" he said, whispering into her ear now as he yanked back on her horn and groped her chest.

"When you're dripping and mindless with pleasure, I'll break it off and use it to fuck you while I'm taking the tight ass of yours" said Charlie, calling back to the way Anaise had woken up the morning after their first time together as threesome. "I won't let you stop cumming. Either of you. Not until I'm satisfied" he said, speaking loud enough so Kimberley could hear him over her own moans and Shiori's thick thighs covering her ears.

Kimberly let a squeal, muffled by Anaise's pussy, who moaned loudly in return. Between her tongue and Charlie pulling on her horn, she was edging that much closer to cumming. She squealed a little when he yanked in her horn. She leaned forward more, letting him have all the access he wanted to her tits.

She whimpered as she rode Kimberly's face a little faster, rocking her hips back and forth. As much as she loathed to admit it, her real reason for being mad at Kim was jealousy. Jealous of the fact that Kimberly was receiving attention like this from Charlie this entire time. "I-im looking forward to it..." She moaned, biting her lip. "I wanna be turned into a quivering, squirting mess." She told him between haggard breaths.

"Of course you do. It's what you're best for Anaise. Making my cock feel good. Making me..." groaned Charlie, emphasising the last word as he buried himself inside Kimberley one more time.

"...cum!" moaned Charlie, erupting inside Kimberley as he yanked down on Anaise's horn, pulling her into another deep kiss, leaning forwards so Kimberley would feel him pressing right up against her cervix as his sticky load spurted inside her.

Kimberly moaned into Anaise's pussy, her mouth pushing hard against the succubus's swollen lips. Her furred hips raised and writhed against Charlie's, wriggling wildly as he pressed up against the entrance to her womb, filling her with his hot cum. She'd lost control, not that she ever had it to begin with, cumming for who knew how many times now. She'd lost track, hardly able to think anymore.

Anaise came as well, moaning into Charlie's mouth as Kimberly's lips and tongue rubbed against her slit, assaulting her clit and spongey folds. She whimpered against Charlie's lips as her juices splashed against Kimberly's face, dribbling down the faun's chin and onto her neck and breasts.

"That was good. I knew you girls could make up and get along" sighed Charlie, parting from Anaise's lips as he smiled into her eyes. His hips stirred a few more times as he made sure every last drop had been milked out of him and then sliding himself free. "Anaise, I want you to eat my load out of Kimberley" he said, gripping her horn still and pushing Anaise down between Kimberley's legs, letting the succubus see his creamy cum sliding down Kimberley's pink lips. Charlie then knelt on the bed besides Kimberley's head, slapping his cock against her lips and letting her taste her own wetness and his excess cum.

"You're both sluts at heart. I don't want to see either of you pretend to be something you're not" he said, rubbing his tip against Kimberley's lips. "You realised that pretty early on, right Kim? You've been letting me nail you like every other day since my house party" he said, Charlie clearly wanting Anaise to hear how much fun they had been having in her absence, teasing her still.

"Nnngh!!" Kimberly whimpered as Charlie stirred himself inside of her, her pussy trembling as his rod mixed their juices together. She gasped with both, relief and disappointment when he pulled out, only to whine when she heard what Anaise's next orders were. "Hnnnh, I'm not gonna be able to run when school starts again!" The faun wasn't exactly complaining, but she knew her legs weren't going to listen to her.

Anaise nodded her head, grinning in excitement at the thought of tasting his cum again. It wouldn't be fresh from the tap, but it would be nice and hot, kept warm by Kimberly's furry little pussy. She moved over, kneeling down between Kimberly's legs and opened her mouth, starting right away. First she slowly drug her tongue up and down Kimberly's swollen lips, making the faun squirm again as whatever cum leaked from her pussy was licked away.

"Ohhhhh~!" Kim moaned, her lips trying to capture Charlie's cock every time he slapped it against her. She could taste herself, how she tasted when she was overpowered by Charlie's flavor. "Mm! It's because your cock is so addicting...! I can never get enough of- IT!" Her moans turned into a shriek.

Anaise seemingly had forgiven her but it was clear she was still a little upset, and Mos definitely jealous that Kim had been fucking Charlie this whole time. Listening to them made her wrap her mouth around the faun's hot, mess of a pussy, and her tongue had slipped between her lips and into her folds, teasing her folds as she lapped up his cum inside her.

Charlie grinned upon seeing he was getting a rise out of Anaise by teasing her, the succubus torturing Kimberley with pleasure in revenge for her getting Charlie's cock all to herself for months now.

Anaise was getting a full taste of Charlie's load at least, lapping up the sticky mess as it oozed from Kimberley's well fucked pussy. It mixed with the sweet nectar of her arousal, Anaise tasting both as she sucked and slurped up the lewd cocktail that she was getting from eating out her friend.

"That's right. Well done for being honest Kim" said Charlie, letting her lips capture his tip as she kept trying to suck him properly. Charlie held Kimberley's head with one hand and began to thrust into her mouth, looking down to meet Anaise's gaze whenever she looked up from between Kimberley's legs.

"Do you think you can resist this Anaise? If I told you to suck me right now?" he teased, turning his hips so his cock sprang out of Kimberley's mouth with a wet pop.

"Mmph!" Anaise audibly smacked her lips as her tongue searched for and scooped out Charlie's cum, making sure to strike and rub against everyt sensitive spot she could find. She was purposefully overstimulating Kimberly. It was her way of getting back aat her friend, even if it meant making her cum even more.

"Mmrrrph!!" Kimberly whined as she felt another orgasm quickly coming on. Fauns had plenty of stamina, but the two of them were pushing her to her limits. When Charlie's cock popped free she gasped, inhaling deeply before letting out another loud moan.

Anaise looked up at Charlie, her eyes locked onto his thick, glistening cock. She swallowed, gulping down the cum she'd collected on her tongue before she spoke. "N-no...I'd have to suck it...I wanna suck it right now."

"Good girl. Don't resist your nature" said Charlie, reaching over to pet Anaise's blue hair, rewarding her for being corrupt and slutty, like a well-behaved pet. He then let himself fall back on the bed, Charlie gripping Anaise's horn and handful of Kimberley's hair. He pulled them both over so they were laying or kneeling either side of his crotch, his still-hard cock aiming skywards. The pair would see that it was glistening with excess cum and Kimberley's drool.

"Use your mouths and tits too. Give in to your addiction. You want to show my cock how much you love it, right? You want to say thanks for how much it's going to make you both cum your brains out today" he said, pushing their heads down so the girls would be inches apart, their lips meeting around the throbbing tip of his cock.

"A-ahn!" Anaise whimpered as she was guided over by her horn. Kimberly did the same, but the moment both girls had their faces close to his cock, they eagerly attacked it with their mouths. Their tongues and lips slid against one another, coating each other in their saliva almost as much as they did his cock. It took a moment for them to take his orders to heart, and follow them through, but Kimberly was the first to do so, moving closer and pushing her tits up so they rested on his thigh and pelvis.

"I do love this cock..." Anaise mumbled as she took away her lips just for a bit. Her tits were rested upon his hips too, and now his huge cock was sandwiched between their tits. "I missed this beautiful dick so much!" Now the two girls were fighting for the head of his cock that wasn't covered by their tits, lips taking turns sucking on the tip. Their hands weren't used to fight for it, instead they were squeezing and working their tits up and down together, their saliva and drool the perfect substitute for lube.

Charlie just continued to grin smugly. He obviously couldn't be happier, two non-human sluts attacking his cock with their mouths, only proving further how addicted to pleasure they had become and to his big hard cock in particular.

"Of course you do. It's only natural for you" moaned Charlie, feeling their tongues lapping all over his shaft, before they both moved to sandwhich his drool-soaked length between their huge jugs.

"You're both such sluts deep down. Don't try to fight it. I want you both to just do what comes naturally and get more and more addicted to me" he said, stroking their heads with one hand each and not stopping the pair as they fought over his tip with their tongues.

"I'll make sure I'm balls deep inside you whenever I'm not with Kimberley, Anaise" said Charlie, reassuring her that the cock she missed so much would be making use of her a lot from now on to make up for their lost time.

"I'll just walk right up to you at school and you're gonna drop whatever it is you're doing so I can nail you, alright? Even if you're talking to that little pussy of a boyfriend you've still got".

"I'm such a slut," Anaise moaned her agreement as she watched Kimberly slurp on Charlie's fat cockhead, "I love being a slut, especially for you." The moment Kimberly's lips let go of his cock with a pop, she attacked it, wrapping her lips around him and sucking hard on him, swallowing down all the precum she could manage.

"Nnnnh! We'll do anything for a good cock!" Kimberly pouted, licking parts of his cock exposed as her tits moved up and down his shaft. "Right Anaise?!"

"Yes, anything!" The question was a little trick, and once Anaise opened her mouth to answer, Kimberly was back to sucking on Charlie. Anaise huffed a little, but kept on speaking. "I'll drop anything at school for you! I just want you to fuck me!"

Charlie grinned again as Anaise admitted it, not that the succubus had exactly been fighting it for months now. Charlie had been the catalyst though. His cock was the first to break her streak of staying away from those kinds of guys. The ones who took her behind the school building and fucked her mouth while holding her horns, treating her body like a toy for them to take pleasure from. It was everything that Levi had been teaching her and Kimberley was right. That they were sluts and every man they knew deserved to just have them whenever they wanted.

Charlie watched them both tricking each other and fighting over his tip, both of their mouths feeling amazing, the pleasure only doubled as he could feel of their huge, round chests squishing together. Every movement would cause the girls' nipples to rub together and their actions were causing plenty of beads of salty-sweet pre-cum to dribble from Charlie's tip.

"You're both amazing. I don't think I'm gonna let a single day at school go by when I'm not fucking you Anaise. Those other guys can have my sloppy seconds because this is the cock in that place that you belong to" he groaned, the girls double-teaming him clearly getting Charlie close again already.

"You too Kimberley. You might not go to Northridge High but I still want you to skip that slutty ass of yours up here when I need my balls drained outside school" he told the faun, stroking both their heads so their lips would meet in a sloppy, pre-cum tasting kiss around his tip.

Anaise whimpered in excitement at the prospect of his promise. She couldn't wait to have him fuck her first day at school every day. Everyone else could wait if it meant servicing this delicious, huge dick first. Noah wasn't even on her mind, she'd forgotten about him in this moment, focused on all the fun and pleasure she could have with Charlie instead. Aside from Levi, Charlie would be her favorite, it was the two of them that freed her from the chains she'd put on herself.

"Mmmg! Yes sir!" Kimberly mewled before she went back to sucking on the tip of his cock. By now her tits and Anaise's were glistening with their saliva and his precum. Her hard nipples poked and rubbed against Anaise's as their tits slid up and down his shaft in opposite directions. "I'll come over every day!"

"I can't wait for you to fuck me," Anaise gasped and moved her lips against Kimberly's. The two girls were kissing each other with his dick sandwiched between their lips, their tongues sliding back and forth against his shaft as they danced, "I really need this dick again!"

"Good girls!" was all Charlie managed to say, revelling in them both eagerly pledging themselves to his big cock and doing their best to titfuck and suck him. The pair would feel Charlie twitch and throb until he groaned loudly and erupted.

With their tongues sliding all over his tip, they both might catch a fee strands but most of Charlie's climax spurted up and over their faces. Thick ropes clung to them, the rest dripping down to land on and gather between their tits, leaving their face and cleavages a warm, sticky mess.

"Fuck" groaned Charlie, closing his eyes in rapture as it was clear he had just had a strong orgasm, panting a little as he grinned to himself and stroked the back of their heads.

"That was incredible. I knew you'd become good friends again quickly" he chuckled, watching them practically making out but with his cum-soaked tip between their lips. "Watching how you girls make up is the best" he sighed, head falling back on the pillows as he let the two sluts clean up the way they knew best.

Anaise and Kimberly gasped as he erupted onto their faces, coating their faces in his thick, hot cum. "Ahhh! So hot..!" Anaise moaned, taking a moment to bask in the heat over her face as she and Kimberly licked and cleaned his cock, making sure there was nothing left of his cum on his skin.

Before Anaise could enjoy it, Kimberly reached across, grasping her by the side of her face. "Kim?" Anaise managed to ask before the faun leaned forward and started to lick his cum off her face. Her tongue was rough, but still comfortable and soft, leaving long trails of saliva on Anaise's face.

"Sorry Anaise, I like it better when it's hot!" She panted, her rbeasts pushing into Charlie's lap as she licked and cleaned her friend. Once she was done, Anaise wasted no time in returning the favor, licking her furry faun friend clean of Charlie's cum.

Charlie took a moment to recover and had the pleasure of getting to watch the pair sluttily licking his cum off each other. Kimberley was the greediest or just the first to think of it, Anaise going next and experiencing the unique feeling of lapping cum from Kimberley's softly furred face.

"You shouldn't apologise Kim. You were both just saying how you're cum addicts" chuckled Charlie, sitting up and reaching over to hand the pair some wipes they could use to clean their faces up properly.

Once they were done he pulled them down on the bed with him, Charlie wrapping his arms around them and one hand on each of their asses. He stroked and squeezed Kimberley's big round peach and gave Anaise's a firm smack before grabbing the base of her tail and started playing with it as he coiled it around his wrist.

"I've gotta be the luckiest guy in the county" he chuckled between trading kisses with the pair flanking him and then pushing their heads together, encouraging them to make out so he could watch. Charlie was living the dream, probably the most desirable and popular sluts from two schools in his bed and happy to proclaim how in love with his dick they were.

"I do love cum," Kimberly giggled, getting a little laugh out of Anaise in response. She settled at Charlie's side, more than comfortable wjth the position. She'd been there for a long time now, and to her, this was simply another night. "I know you do too, Anaise! You can't live without the stuff!" She teased before moaning slightly when Charlie played with her ass.

"Yeah yeah, ha ha." Anaise rolled her eyes, only to bite her lip as her ass was smacked and her tail played with. "I like other things, too ya know." She told Kimberly with a buff before their lips crashed against one another in front of Charlie.

At first it seemed the two were righting for control over the other, their tongues battling to dominate the other, but it didn't take long for Anaise to prove her superiority. Kimberly's head tilted back judt slightly, and Anaise leaned in even more, taking the ground the Faun had just given. She sucked on Kim's tongue, exploring her mouth with glee, while Kimberly's eyes squeezed shut, and she held on tightly to Charlie.

"Oh wow, that's so fucking hot" groaned Charlie, his deflated dick twitching already as he watched the girls wrestle and Anaise starting to come out on top as she sucked Kimberley's tongue. Charlie just sat back and watched for the moment, casually fondling them both, teasing Kimberley by sliding his hand between her thighs, his other still squeezing and tugging on Anaise's tail.

"You've got such a hot mouth Anaise. I just realised something" he said, grabbing her horn as his hand moved away from her tail. "I've not fucked it for a while" he said with a grin, pulling Anaise down until she hit the bed, splayed out on her back. Charlie got up and grabbed her other horn, dragging Anaise by then until she up laying there with her head dangling off the bed and looking up at Charlie.

"Open wide" he said, letting his semi-hard cock brush against her lips, grinning down at her as Anaise would feel the blood rushing to her head and her blue hair hung down. Charlie looked to Kimberley with the same grin.

"Anaise was torturing you earlier. Want to return the favour?" he said, nodding towards Anaise's exposed pussy as he reached down and made the succubus spread her legs in front of Kimberley.

Anaise was so focused on dominating Kimberly's mouth, her tongue twisting around and sliding against Kim's in her mouth, that for a moment, it was all she could focus on, especially with Charlie playing with her tail. She squealed in shock when Charlie grabbed her by her horn, pulling her away. She pouted, but that was it, because she knew she enjoyed the way Charlie treated her. She always had, she just wouldn't have admitted it until now.

When he brushed her lips with his cock, she couldn't help but smile when she saw his cock again, her eyes looking between him and his cock. Then she opened her mouth, parting her lips to let his cock squeeze their soft, warm plush and into the wet heat of her mouth, resting atop her tongue.

"Ooooh, you bet I do!!" Kimberly panted, grinning. She wanted some revenge for Anaise dominating her mouth too. She crawled forward, between the succubus's legs, and wasted no time planting her mouth on Anaise's pussy, licking it furiously.

"That's right, good girl. Get your tongue in there" said Charlie, grinning as Kimberley eagerly dove between Anaise's spread thighs and started eating her out. Charlie had only briefly felt how wet Anaise had gotten but this was the second time that Kimberley had licked Anaise's pussy so far. Admittedly the first time had been with Anaise sitting on the faun's face. Now Kimberley was free to lap at Anaise's slick folds at her leisure.

Charlie meanwhile reached down and grabbed hold of Anaise's big round tits. Her succubus body was built so even with her laying on her back, they seemed to defy gravity, so plump and buoyant. He gripped them hard, fingers sinking into the plush flesh and using them as leverage while he lined his cock up against her tongue. Charlie smiled down at Anaise as he let her lick it for a moment before lowering his hips and sliding his cock into her mouth and quickly moving to go down her throat.

"Fuck, it's so tight" he groaned, slowly sinking his hips as he held Anaise by her tits, watching her throat bulge with each stroke. Charlie was going balls deep each time too, Anaise felling his balls slap against her face but Charlie taking his time with slow strokes at first.

Anaise moaned as Kimberly's tongue lapped at her lips, her hands grabbing at the bedding beneath her. Her eyes lidded as Charlie worked his cock deeper into her mouth and down her throat, where his thick girth was welcomed with glee. His cock bulged against her throat as it slid back and forth, wrapped tightly in its soft heat. Her drool dribbled down her face and around her nose.

Kimberly gripped her hips tightly, just so Anaise couldn't squirm so much, it was time for her her revenge after al. Her tongue rubbed up and down her lips, in slow and heavy strokes. Then, her tongue parted her lips and switched inside, stroking against her textured folds and making Anaise wriggle in pleasure, moaning on his cock.

Back
Top Bottom