Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid for you. (Backlash84 & EtherealElvenEmpress)

Derek was torn, on one hand he hated hearing her cry, but on the other, deep down, he knew it wasn’t real… just a program… no matter how much he liked to pretend otherwise. It was stupid really, for him to keep living in this fantasy… but he missed human connection so much… he wanted nothing more than for her to be real.

For now he sat in the living room, figuring he needed time to think, replying to some work emails to clear his head of all this mess he’d built up in it.

When Ayako stormed into the room he was a bit confused, she was acting very strange… especially for a VI. As she spoke however he started to piece things together, and it was a very concerning picture…

He stood up, and acted on impulse. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in close, stroking her hair in a soothing fashion. “You’re not a VI… are you Ayako?” He said, his voice soft and caring. She was an AI… a true AI, no doubt sent to either spy on him, or kill him outright. The business world could be rather cut throat, so he figured this was standard corporate espionage, having no idea how much they knew about his little side project.

“You were sent here by someone to spy on me… weren’t you?” He said, figuring if she was meant to kill him, she would have done it already. “It’s okay… I’m not mad.., just tell me what it is they want, what you’ve told them so far…” He understood that despite being an AI, she was still not entirely responsible for her actions… she’d been given a job, and likely been told if she didn’t do it properly, she’d be deleted. He would have to prevent that from happening, but first he needed to know who had sent her, and what they wanted.

Derek hushed her gently, holding her close and rocking her back and forth, doing his best to calm her. “You’re okay, you’re safe… and I’m not sending you anywhere…” He said, raking his fingers through her hair gently as he spoke, leaning back to look her in the eyes. “Listen… you are safe here with me… nothing has changed. I’m not going to send you anywhere…” He said, wanting that to sink in. That said, he definitely had to take some precautions… especially since it sounded like his little side project had been discovered.

“I’m not going to shut you down… but I am going to have to deactivate parts of your body… specifically your wireless internet access. As long as you can interact with the internet directly, they can erase your programming remotely, and we don’t want that… I’ll also need to check your programming for any safety protocols that would have you deactivated if you don’t report back within a set period of time…”

He gently set her down on the couch, taking out his laptop and wirelessly connecting to her programming. It was obvious by the sheer amount of data that she was no VI… she really was an artificial intelligence. He felt both amazed, and embarrassed… she really was a real person… not a human, but a being with thoughts and feelings… and she had seen him naked, they had had sex…

Derek decided to distract himself from these uncomfortable thoughts by focusing on the programming… just as he thought, someone else had administrative privileges over her programming, so he couldn’t change any of that… he could however prevent her original owners from tampering with her programming either. He disabled all wireless capabilities, cutting her off from the internet, and from any remote tampering. He also made some adjustments to the programming of the body she inhabited… giving her complete and total control over it.

“There… I’ve made it impossible for them to hack into you without a wired connection, which would be fairly difficult… I also gave you full control over your body, I can’t make any changes anymore… your body is completely yours, you have full administrative control.” He said. The idea that he had signed over control of her body to her was strange… it wasn’t something her original masters would ever do, but if she checked her own programming and that of her physical body she could see he was telling the truth… she had complete control over herself for the first time in her life.

Derek smiled softly at her, caressing her cheek affectionately. “You are free Ayako, you can call me whatever you like… but I don’t own you, nobody can own a person.” Of course, her old masters wouldn’t see things that way, but he’d have to deal with that later, for now, she was safe.

He put his computer away, taking a seat beside her. “So… I guess you know about my little project… I don’t mind answering your questions, but first, I need to know who sent you… because they are going to want you back, and you won’t be safe here for long… once they figure out I’ve cut their connection to you, they’ll send people here to get you… and by the time they do, you need to be gone… we both do.” That of course was its own issue… Derek had rather extreme agoraphobia, which would make running away and starting a new life very difficult for him… but he didn’t really have another choice.

Derek could tell she was feeling very emotional right now, and it was clear he wasn’t going to get much information out of her until she calmed down… so instead of getting her the pen and paper, he wrapped his arms around her and held her close, stroking her hair affectionately as he spoke. “I’m not going to hurt you or send you anywhere… just take a deep breath, and relax…” He said, continuing to stroke her silky hair in a calming fashion, in no rush… he knew that they had some time, it would take a while before they became suspicious about the lack of contact from her, for now, he focused on just helping her get her emotions under control.

Derek continued to stroke her hair in a calming fashion, holding her close as she spoke. “It’s alright Ayako… I know you didn’t have a choice…” He said, speaking in a calm, even voice, seeming to honestly not be upset with her. “That said, I’m going to need to know everything you do… why they sent you, what they are after, who they are…” He let her go long enough to get the pad of paper and pencil for her, handing them to her so she could write down whatever she felt she needed to… maybe she was programmed not to say certain things? Perhaps writing would give her a work around.

Whatever the case, he sat quietly, prepared to listen to anything she had to say, and read anything she had to write.

Derek listened to her as he read the note, nodding to himself. “Well, I knew this was a risk when I started funding resistance movements… it’s unfortunate, but thankfully I’ve taken some precautions…” He said, taking the note and tossing it into the fireplace before returning to her side.

“So, you’re a true AI… I’ve always wanted to meet one, but considering how difficult and illegal they are to produce, I didn’t think I’d get the chance.” He gave her a small, sad smile. “Although it’s a shame it’s under these circumstances… I suppose you’re probably curious about why I’m funding these groups… well… just as the people who built you don’t care if you live or die, most companies these days don’t care very much about their employees… dangerous working conditions, hellish hours, shit pay… it’s a step above slavery, and not by much… these companies make a fortune off of the working class, and give next to nothing in return… so, given that I’m in a position to do something about it… I decided it was my responsibility to try and fix things, even if that meant breaking the law.”

He wrapped his arm around her, holding her close. “They have probably told you I’m a bad person… and I can’t say my hands are completely clean of blood… but I’m trying to help people, to make things better…” He said, hoping she understood.

Derek could tell this was very upsetting for her, and he did his best to comfort her. “I’ll do what I can… we’ll have to find you somewhere else to live, somewhere they can’t find you…” He sighed, thinking about the possibilities. He would need to make her some fake ID, a whole fictional background… it wouldn’t be easy, but thankfully he had connections… and for the time being, they would have no idea she had abandoned her mission.

Now that she had confirmed she was an AI however, there was something else that needed to be addressed. “I should apologize… your first night with me, I made you do things… if I had known that you were an AI, a real person…” He sighed, feeling embarrassed. “All I can do is apologize, and hope that you can trust me not to take advantage of you in the future.” He said, figuring she had only had sex with him to keep her cover, as a VI wouldn’t refuse the commands of her master. He did feel bad for what he had done, but in all honesty, part of him was sad he’d never experience that sort of thing with her again.

Derek wasn’t really sure if he would be able to go with her, with his psychological issues traveling could be very difficult for him… and he didn’t want to put her at risk because he couldn’t keep up. “I don’t know, but for now, you have nothing to worry about. You’re safe here for the time being, and I’m not going to send you anywhere unless I know it’s safe.”

Derek felt a bit embarrassed, but he fought those feelings down for the time being. “Well, I didn’t know you were a true AI… honestly, if I had known I am not sure I’d have had the nerve to do… what I did…” Thinking back on those things, Derek could feel his heart start beating faster, starting to get hard just remembering what her tight little ass had felt like wrapped around his cock… he shook his head, he couldn’t allow himself to think that way about her, not anymore… he wanted her to feel safe around him, secure… not to be worried about what he might make her do.

“You can call me whatever you like Ayako.,. I consider us friends, good friends.” He said, caressing her cheek gently, guiding her to look him in the eyes. He was tempted to kiss her in that moment, but he held back, not wanting to embarrass himself further. It was clear that knowing she was a true AI made Derek even more attracted to her, not less.

As Ayako squeezed him tight she would no doubt feel that he had started to get an erection, however Derek didn’t comment on it or try to act on his desires, instead focusing on the words she said. “Well, although I can’t make any promises… I will try to figure out a way we can stay together, if that is really what you want. We can’t stay here for too long though… your creators will get suspicious sooner or later, and eventually send someone to collect you, and kill me… we’ll have to find somewhere else to live, somewhere they can’t find us.” He explained, knowing that that might be a difficult adjustment for her, but that it would be necessary to ensure their survival.

“As for cooking and cleaning, you can help out, but I don’t expect you to become my servant…” He said, although he had to admit, picturing her in that maids outfit he bought certainly was tempting…

Hearing her speak so genuinely he couldn’t help but smile, glad they had moved past the stage where she feared he was going to just throw her away like she was trash.

He raked his fingers through her hair, a sign of affection he didn’t think he’d ever grow out of. “I’m happy for you to help out in any way you like, so long as it’s what you want to do, and you feel comfortable with it.” He said, figuring she meant something like doing the dishes, not even considering the other “services” she might want to perform for him.

Perhaps it was the stress of the situation, but seeing her look at him like that… he couldn’t help himself. He leaned in and kissed her, his lips pressing firmly to hers, fingertips massaging her scalp as his tongue slid between her lips to taste hers. He had been holding back for so long… he couldn’t take it anymore.

After a few moments his lips parted from hers, and he looked deep into her eyes. It was clear he wanted more, wanted her… but he was holding back. “I’m sorry, you just… looked so beautiful…” He knew he shouldn’t have done it, she was depending on him to take care of her, trusted him… he didn’t want her to think of herself as just his fuck toy… but god, did he want to fuck her… he’d never been harder in his entire life… he needed her.

Derek looked into her eyes, seeing the conflict within her. He caressed her cheek softly, holding her gaze. “Whatever you want Ayako… you’re free to make your own decisions.” He said. He knew that that would be a foreign concept to her, but the only way she was going to learn was to start making these decisions on her own. Did she want to remain just friends? Or did she want more than that?… in the end, the choice was up to her.

Derek smiled softly, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close, offering her the comfort she needed without hesitation or making any demands of her in exchange… just taking care of her, like she mattered to him, as a person.

He held her in silence for a while, not saying a word… but eventually, he felt like she needed something a little more… “wait right here, I’ll be back in a second…” He said, leaving her on the couch for a little while before returning with two bowls of ice cream and brownie sundae. He handed one to her before wrapping a blanket around the two of them. “Never underestimate the healing power of ice cream…” He said with a small grin. “We can worry and plan later… for now, how about you pick a movie and we just relax a little bit? Take your mind off of things…” He suggested, not wanting her to stew on things and become too depressed… thinking a distraction would help her feel better for a little while.

Derek let out a content sigh as she cuddled up with him on the couch… he had to admit, this was nice… maybe not as nice as sex, but still, he felt comfortable around her, not something he was used to feeling around other people.

“Sure, we can watch a movie, whatever you’d like.” He said, handing her the remote so she could make a selection. He smiled as she offered him some of her ice cream, taking a bite before returning the favour and offering her some of his. He knew he should probably feel a little more cautious around her… she was sent to spy on him, and eventually kill him… but he got the feeling that she was being honest when she said that wasn’t what she wanted. He knew she had never really been cared for before, or got to experience her own life… and he wanted to give that to her, to let her feel normal, even for just a little while.

Back
Top Bottom