Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maid for you. (Backlash84 & EtherealElvenEmpress)

privateaccount84

Super-Earth
Derek’s hands trembled slightly as he inserted the VI memory cartridge into place, the final piece in what would be his masterpiece… the most advanced human android ever constructed. He had designed her down to the finest detail, the only part of her that wasn’t original being the memory cartridge he just installed. Programming wasn’t really his strong suit, so making a VI complex enough to give him the feedback he needed was beyond him… still, he was very proud of his creation.

Even the highest end androids on the market skimped on the details… the pores on the skins surface, the fine transparent hairs, the detailed lines of the skin… to be honest, the amount of work Derek had put into his creation was probably near insanity… but there was a reason he was known as the finest prosthetics producer on the market.

Yes, his passion project might have seemed a little odd to some, but to him it was just the natural progression of his entire life’s work… to make the most realistic prosthetics on the market. Sure, for a time the chrome look has been all the rage, but as technology advanced, tastes changed, and the rich and powerful wanted something a little more… subtle.

It was true that this sort of equipment didn’t come cheap… especially not with Derek’s considerable markups, but these people weren’t just paying for looks, they were paying for performance… and when it came to sensory feedback, his prosthetics were second to none. Touch, taste, smell, sight, sound… all perfectly transmitted through his cutting edge tech. In his mind, it was only natural that he try putting all of his creations together into one, perfect form…

At least to him, she was perfect… she would appear like a normal, albeit attractive human woman to most, but to him, well… he knew every cubic millimetre of her body, better than he did his own… to him, she was more than just a machine, she was a work of art… and today, she was finally finished.

Closing up her chest panel he carefully sealed the synthetic skin back into place, making the seam completely invisible. With that, he knew all that was left was to turn her on. He knew that the new body would be an adjustment for the VI… it was designed for a high end companion unit, made for conversation and household chores as well as… other various activities. He was confident that the VI could handle the change though, it was the best model available to the public after all… so it should be able to function normally after a slight adjustment period.

Taking out his phone, he triggered the wireless start, and watched as his creations eyes opened for the very first time…

What the AI would see was a man in his early to mid forties, standing in a crisp white lab coat wearing plastic gloves. He had short, messy brown hair, pale skin, and dark circles under his chocolate brown eyes. He smiled at her, practically trembling in excitement. “Hello, my name is Derek. And you… you are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” He said, seeming to honestly mean that.

The room she was in was clean and white, she lay on a cool metal table, her body feeling uncomfortably chilled, to the point where her skin was breaking out in goosebumps. She also happened to be completely naked. “Oh, clothes! I should have thought of that… you’re probably freezing to death, should have put you on standby until your internal temperature reached normal levels.” He said, taking off his lab coat and draping it over her. Underneath he wore a simple pair of jeans and a black t-shirt, dressed quite modestly despite his wealth.

The world had never appeared so clear to her before, so real… everything was so vivid and detailed, it was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. “I know that this probably feels quite strange, you were programmed for a much more simplistic body, but if you give it time, your adaptive programming should adjust… tell me, how do you feel? Are you getting feedback from all of your senses?” He asked, hoping that everything was working as intended.

Derek was surprised by the things reaction, but he kept his composure, moving to her side quickly, doing his best to comfort her. “It’s alright, you’re okay. Take a few deep breaths… although, I suppose that would be new to you too…” He said, before reminding himself that despite her looks, she was still a robot, and there were more practical ways to deal with things if she was feeling overwhelmed.

“You can access your bodies sensory feedback, and decrease sensitivity. Reduce it to a level you are more comfortable with for now, and we can slowly bring you up to full as you begin to adjust.” He said, speaking calmly to her, caressing her hair gently in a more human attempt to sooth her nerves.

He had to admit, he was impressed. He hadn’t expected a VI to respond so strongly… this would be great for his tests, really allow him to get proper feedback… once she calmed down that is.

The lab she was sitting in was fairly cluttered, filled with all sorts of machines required to manufacture complex parts and assemble them properly. That said, everything was clean, and there was an order to the chaos… if you looked closely. “You’re in a body I specially designed to be as realistic as possible… touch, taste, smell, heating, sight… all as close to human levels as possible.” He explained, smiling proudly to himself. “It’s a big adjustment, but I think once you’ve gotten used to it, you’ll enjoy the experience… I’ve got so many fun tests in mind for you… I can’t wait to show you what this body can do.” He said, sounding genuinely excited. He knew (or at least, believed) that she was just a VI… nothing more than a computer program meant to simulate true AI… but he couldn’t help instinctively treating her like a person.

“For now, let’s start simple… do you have a name, or would you like me to give you one?” He asked, figuring he’d need to call her something.

Derek listened to her, able to tell she was still confused. “You don’t need to change your body temperature, just lower your touch and temperature sensitivity until you adjust, if you want to that is.” He said, taking out his phone. “Here, I can do it on my end, just wait a moment…” It didn’t take him long to find the correct settings, lowing her ability to feel touch and temperature down to roughly 30%… enough for her to still feel things, but make the whole thing a little less overwhelming.

“You’re alright, functioning just as designed… you have nothing to worry about… Ayako.” It was a Japanese name, which he figured was suitable, and was written with the kanji for design and child… since he was the one who designed her, or her body at least, it felt fitting to him.

“Here, let’s take you somewhere a little more comfortable…” He said, taking her hand and helping her stand for the first time. It was still strange, being able to feel things in such detail… even higher end robots had only basic pressure feedback, and didn’t bother with temperature sensors.

With his lab coat wrapped around her he guided her upstairs, out of the basement lab and through a hallway into a comfortable looking living room. There was a gas fireplace in front of a comfortable leather couch, a few diagrams were framed on the wall, interesting, but not what she was after.

As he sat her down and turned on the fireplace she could feel it’s warmth instantaneously, a new but rather pleasant sensation. “You are in a state of the art body, made to feel as realistic as possible… the designs were originally for hyper realistic human prosthetics, so you should feel… well… like a human does. I have to run a few tests to make sure, but everything should be working as planned… so for now, just relax… you’re safe with me.” He assured her, cuddling up to her on the couch, hoping his body heat would help warm her up as her body began to warm her from the inside out.

Derek smiled softly as she cuddled up to him, he had to admit, it was nice… he didn’t get much human contact, and although she wasn’t technically human, she felt real enough to him. He wrapped an arm around her, guiding her to cuddle in close to him. Gradually she would feel her body warm up to the human average, the dreadful cold slowly ebbing away and making her feel nice and toasty.

“You were programmed to be a companion… which you still are, but I’m using you to help me test out a few things… things you haven’t yet experienced, but that I think you’ll enjoy.” He said, he knew that companion bots were programmed to be agreeable, but still, he preferred talking to her as if she were human, it felt more… natural to him. “Now that you’re feeling warmer, I’m going to slowly turn your touch and temperature sensors back up to full… let you adjust to the sensation of touch as it is supposed to be experienced…”

He took out his phone, and slowly started to increase her sensitivity from 30%, to 40%. He then paused like that for two minutes, before bumping her up another 10%. He would continue to do this until she was up to her full 100%. In between he would caress her hair, rub her arm gently… just gentle stimulation to ease her into feeling touched.

“See? It’s not so scary…” He said, caressing a few stray strands of hair from her face. With her sensitivity at full, she could feel just how warm his body was, and how muscular… apparently despite being a robotics nerd, he was in quite good shape. “You know how you are programmed to take care of me? Well, I’m going to take good care of you too… I promise.” He said, caressing her cheek affectionately as he looked into her eyes. Although this was their first time meeting, after working on her for so long… she felt familiar to him, comfortable.

Derek actually blushed when she suggested intercourse, more keenly aware than ever that she was wearing nothing but his lab coat… of course, that was one of the areas he meant to test at some point, she was designed to feel pleasure as well, not just fake it like most companion robots… yet he couldn’t help but feel a bit… shy about the whole thing.

“Well, I don’t want to overwhelm you too much…” He said, caressing her hair affectionately as he spoke, looking into her soft brown eyes. “I know you are still adjusting to your new body, and if you need more time…” He sighed, he knew he was being silly… she was a computer program, not a real person. She wouldn’t care if he bent her over and fucked her up the ass, yet… perhaps it was because she looked so human… he didn’t want to be cruel to her…

That said, he certainly found her attractive… her body was soft and warm, and it had been far too long since he’d been with a woman… perhaps making things a little more intimate couldn’t hurt? “Let’s start with something small, and work our way up…” He said, looking into her eyes, his gaze darting between her pupils and her soft, full lips.

Leaning in, he claimed her lips in a gentle, loving kiss. She would find her lips were much more sensitive than her hands, her body was accurate to a human when it came to sensitivity levels and erogenous zones. After a moment, she would feel his tongue gently slip between her lips, caressing hers and in the process awakening a new sensation… taste. No one ever bothered making a robot that could taste… detect certain chemical compounds, sure, but this was something entirely different and unique, unlike anything she had ever experienced.

After a few moments, Derek’s lips parted from hers, looking deep into her eyes, arousal clear in his gaze. “So… how do you feel?… Did you like that?” He asked, of course a VI wouldn’t really have preferences, but it’s programming would, it might just be a scripted response, but if there was something off about the sensation, she would likely pick up on it.

Derek looked into her eyes as she spoke, smiling softly. “It’s alright… you’re functioning normally, you are just adjusting to new sensations… you’ll get used to it, just like you did before.” He assured her, caressing her hair as he spoke, thinking that might sooth her a bit.

It was starting to feel very warm for Derek… the fact that he was getting so worked up over a robot probably should have been embarrassing, but he was too caught up in the moment to care at that point. He pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside, revealing a rather toned and muscular body. Derek was a bit of a workaholic, and since he didn’t leave his house, it gave him plenty of time to exercise in his home gym.

He gently guided his lab coat off her shoulders, exposing her body to the warm air generated by the fireplace, and his lustful gaze. He had spent countless hours looking at her naked body before now… but it had been a hollow shell then, with a personality inside of it, she seemed like so much more than synthetic flesh.

He leaned in, brushing her hair aside and kissing along the side of her neck, one hand sliding down the curve of her spine, the other coming up to cup and massage her breast. He paid close attention to how her body reacted to his touch, studying her as well as enjoying himself. As he did so, she would likely notice the bulge forming in his jeans… his erection was hard to ignore, a solid ten inches in length, straining against the fabric of his pants.

“Mmm… you feel so nice Ayako…” He said, pulling her in a little closer as he kissed across her collar bone.

Hearing Ayako gasp softly in pleasure sent a thrill through Derek, loving the way she reacted to his touch. He knew in that moment, more than anything, he wanted to put every last inch of her tight little body to good use… that said, he needed to be sure that was what she wanted too.

He had noticed the way she was staring at the outline of his cock through his jeans, and he was interested to see if that was just curiosity, or arousal she was feeling. He eased back, reaching down and undoing his fly, standing up so that he could remove his jeans and boxers completely. As he did, his rather massive cock sprung free, hard and eager for her touch. Since he had had to stand to remove his boxers, that left her at eye level with his throbbing appendage.

Looking to Ayako, Derek reached out and caressed her hair, guiding her to meet his gaze. “Is this what you want Ayako?…” He asked, he knew that deep down she was just a robot, she didn’t have real wants or desires of her own… yet, it was important for him to hear her say it, for her to give him permission to claim her in the most intimate way possible.

Derek felt a thrill of excitement run through him as she gave her consent, taking a step closer to her where she was seated, he raked his fingers through her hair, guiding her to lean in closer. He then caressed her cheek with the thick head of his cock, letting her feel the warmth radiating off of him. “I take it you know how to suck cock?” He asked her, he knew that she’d be programmed to understand such a command, it was common for companion robots to serve their masters sexually.

“I want to feel those soft lips wrapped around my cock… to feel you sucking me…” He dragged the thick head of his cock across her soft, full lips. He had never been this turned on in his entire life, part of him wanted to push his cock into her mouth, and fuck her throat like she owed him money… she could disable her gag reflex after all, and it wasn’t like she needed air… but he resisted that urge.

He wanted her to enjoy this moment too, and besides, just using her like that would ruin the intimacy of the moment… he wanted to experience what she had to offer him, not just take from her what he wanted.

Derek let out a low sigh of pleasure as Ayako took him into her warm, wet mouth for the first time. His cock pulsed between her lips, throbbing gently against her tongue as she caressed him so lovingly. He raked his fingers through her hair, looking down into her soft brown eyes with a look of pure lust and desire.

“That’s it… just like that…” He encouraged her, fingertips massaging her scalp as her pretty little head bobbed back and forth. “You look so cute with my cock in your mouth…” He said, his shaft throbbing in agreement as a thick drop of pre-cum leaked onto her softly swirling tongue.

He could tell that she was still adjusting to her new body, her movements were a bit rigid and robotic… but he figured with time, and plenty of practice… she’d master this particular art.

He let out a low groan of pleasure, a shiver running down his spine. “That’s it Ayako… suck a little harder… take me a little deeper…” He instructed, teaching her how to best please her new master.

Derek groaned as he raked his fingers through her hair, feeling the pressure build as she bobbed her head back and forth. Her motions were fairly robotic, but since it had been a while she was getting the job done. “That’s it… just like that… get ready to swallow.” He instructed, his voice a rough groan as he started to go over the edge.

He moaned her name as his cock pulsed erratically between her lips, thick ropes of hot cum shooting out across her tongue, filling her mouth with the taste of him. Since it had been a while, it was quite the load, flooding her little mouth with spurt after spurt, until he was finally spent.

Ayako didn’t get long to recover, soon enough he was scooping her up into his arms, carrying her effortlessly out of the living room and up a set of stairs to his bedroom. He lay her down on the large, comfortable mattress, leaning in to kiss along the side of her neck. “Mmm… you have such a sweet little mouth…. I can’t wait to get better acquainted with the rest of you…” As he spoke he slid a hand down between them, caressing her silky folds and sensitive clit for the first time.

Derek smiled down at her, guiding her head back as he caressed her hair out of her face. “You’re alright Ayako… just lay back and relax…” He said, voice confident and reassuring. He reached down between them, grabbing his cock and rubbing it along her wet little slit. He claimed her lips in a deep, passionate kiss, holding her close as he slowly started to press inside of her.

She was a tight fit, there was no denying that, but Derek had designed her to be able to handle up to twelve inches, the depth of her vagina adjusting to match her partner. He slowly worked inch after inch of his thick cock into her tight little cunt, stuffing her to the brim until he was balls deep inside of her. She could feel the blunt head kissing her cervix, making her feel incredibly full. “You were made for this… made to take my cock…” He groaned, starting to pump her with firm, deep thrusts.

Any hesitation he felt earlier was gone now… she was his, and he was going to claim every last inch of her tonight… make her his in every sense of the word. “Mmm… tell me Ayako, do you like having my thick cock deep inside of you?” He asked, his voice a rough groan as he claimed her. Her body felt so small and warm under his, so perfect… he could get used to this…

Derek groaned as she called him master, clearly liking that the most out of the options she gave him. It was a little strange to hear her list them out like that, reminding him that she wasn’t a real woman… just a convincing fake… it took him out of it for a moment, but he managed to keep going, picking up the pace as he began to truly fuck her. The bed rocked with the force of his thrusts, making her take every last inch of his massive cock over and over again, truly fucking her now.

“Squeeze me tight Ayako, work that sweet little cunt for me…” He groaned, before turning her over onto her stomach and starting to fuck her from behind. It was a very different sensation, and with the different pose came an even tougher fucking, really giving her everything he had. She even felt his thumb, slick with saliva, begin to massage her tight little asshole as he fucked her, adding a whole new sensation for the little robot to process. Eventually, she felt it slowly press inside, stretching her tightest hole around his thick thumb. “Squeeze me hard Ayako… show your master how much you love his cock…”

Derek groaned, grabbing a fistful of her hair and pulling her back into a tight arch. “I want you to beg me for it… beg your master to fuck you up the ass…” He groaned into her ear roughly, giving her ass a firm little smack with his free hand as he continued to work her cunt with powerful thrusts. He reached around and started rubbing her clit in firm little circles, determined to get her off, to make her feel good too… he knew it was just an illusion, that he was fooling himself, but he wanted to pretend she was real… even for just a little while.

Only once she started to beg would Derek pull out of her wet little cunt, his cock well lubed from her pussy as he pressed the thick head against her asshole. She was incredibly tight… almost too tight, he had to push hard against her, but eventually her asshole slowly started to give way, allowing him to slowly sink in to the tight, hot embrace of her virgin ass. “You like your masters cock deep inside you, don’t you Ayako?… you want to feel me balls deep in your tight little ass….” He groaned roughly, kissing along the side of her neck as he violated her ass with slow, shallow thrusts. Her body was too tight to be taken fast just yet, he needed to work her up to it, get her tight little hole used to taking such a big cock. “Push back against me, let me feel that sweet little asshole pumping my cock…”

Although her more robotic moments were a bit of a turn off, her moans and groans of pleasure were enough to keep him hard as a rock, picking up the pace as he fucked her tight little ass balls deep, pressing her into the mattress with the sheer force of his thrusts. “Mmm… you want it? You want my cum deep inside your tight little ass?” He groaned, cock throbbing deep inside of her as he spoke. “Then be a good girl, and cum for me… I want to feel that cute little ass squeeze me nice and tight as you go over the edge…”

Now, programming may not have been Derek’s strong suit, but he had put a fair bit of effort into replicating the human orgasm in her programming… with enough stimulation, she would feel that programming kick in, and it would drive her over the edge and into pure bliss.

Determined to get her off, Derek reached around and started to rub her clit in firm little circles, sending jolts of intense pleasure through her synthetic nerve endings.

Derek was a rather stubborn man, and he wouldn’t allow himself his own release, not until he knew for sure that she had climaxed with his cock deep inside her ass.

Derek could feel her orgasm approaching, and as it took hold of her, he couldn’t hold back any more. Groaning her name roughly he pushed himself balls deep into her tight little ass, thick spurts of hot cum filling her with his heat, over and over until he felt drained. “Mmm… that’s it… good girl…” He sighed softly as he slowly pulled out of her ass, leaving her gaping and a little sore from the rough fucking she had received.

He then cuddled up beside her, holding her close and stroking her hair. “You did well… better than I expected.” He said, although she would clearly need practice, he certainly wasn’t complaining. He gave her ass a firm squeeze as he pulled her in close, enjoying the feeling of her warm, naked body pressed against his. “Did you enjoy your first time getting fucked by your master?…” He asked with a small grin, caressing her hair gently as he spoke. “You’ll get plenty of practice… I can promise you that…” He said, already thinking of all the ways he could put her body to good use.

He guided her to the bathroom for a quick cleanup session… her body was made to appear human, but there were some things it simply couldn’t do… like digest cum. Thankfully the cleaning process was rather simple, pour water in one end, it came out the other, along with everything else. Most of her internals were hydrophobic, so nothing was left behind.

While she flushed out her system he had a quick shower, and soon enough he was taking her back to bed. “I prepared a special piece of equipment just for you…” He said, picking up a soft, comfortable grey blanket he had folded at the end of the bed. One corner had a cord sticking out of it, which lead to an outlet in the wall. “This blanket acts as a wireless charging pad of sorts… as long as it’s plugged in and makes contact with your skin, your batteries will recharge over night.” He explained, wrapping the blanket around her. It was warm, soft, feeling like a normal blanket… but her system could read an energy output. In rest mode, it would completely recharge even a dead battery in roughly an hour.

“Tomorrow morning, when I wake up… I want it to be to the feeling of your lips wrapped around my cock… alright?” He said, it was the first time he was giving her anything like a command, apparently feeling a bit more comfortable with her now when it came to sex.

Derek didn’t seem to mind helping her, reassuring her that he just wanted to make sure she was clean and ready for bed. Once they returned to bed and she repeated his command in a dull, robotic tone he sighed. “Never mind…. Just, come here.” He said, cuddling up to her in the bed, his naked body close to hers. He stroked her hair gently for a few minutes, just enjoying being close to her for a little while before drifting off to sleep.

Ayako’s search was fairly uneventful. All of his electronics that were linked to anything important were password protected, and although there were some interesting machines down in the lab, there was nothing pertaining to the resistance group she was supposed to investigate.

When Derek awoke, he was a bit surprised to see that he was alone. That said, it didn’t take him long to find his little robot, staring at the fireplace longingly. He had synced the fireplace up to his phone, but it also had a remote, sitting in a holster off to one side. He handed it to her. “Here you go… just be careful.” He said, the buttons on it were fairly self explanatory, it would be easy enough for her to work out on her own. In the meantime, he got started on breakfast.

In a few minutes he returned to her side, carrying a plate with two bagels with cream cheese and smoked salmon and a glass of ice water. He had cut the bagels into quarters, picking up a piece and chewing it as he watched her. “So, you like the fireplace eh?…” He asked, curious about her behaviour.

Looking down at his plate of food, he decided now was as good a time as any to experiment. He took a seat next to her, offering her a piece of his food. “Here, try this… tell me what you think.” He said, figuring it would be interesting to get her opinion on the taste of actual food instead of just his cum.

Derek smiled, seeing her act a little more human was endearing to him, and he was glad she was enjoying herself. “Well, you don’t need food… but eating isn’t always just about survival, sometimes it’s about enjoyment.” He explained, handing her one of the quarter sections of the bagel. “Now that you can taste things, you might find you enjoy eating. And besides, I’ve got plenty of food, I don’t mind sharing a bit with you so you can have the experience.” He said, not wanting her to feel bad for sharing with him. “Besides, I want to know what you think…” He said, genuinely curious as to how she would react.

Derek smiled at her assertion that she would survive without it. “I know that, I’m the one who designed you… or at least, your body anyways.” He said, caressing her hair affectionately. “But I want you to enjoy life…” He knew that was a weird thing to say… she wasn’t a true AI after all, but still, he liked treating her like a person… it made him feel less… alone.

He finished his food while sitting next to her, letting out a content sigh. “I’m really going to have to order you some clothes at some point… as much as I enjoy seeing you walk around naked, it feels like you should have something to wear…” He said. He had put on some jeans and a red t-shirt before coming out, and besides giving her an oversized shirt to wear, he didn’t really have anything suitable for her.

“I’ll be right back.” He said, running down to his lab before returning a moment later with a laptop. He opened it up, logging it into a guest user profile before pulling up a website and handing it over to her. “How about you pick out some clothes for yourself online? We can have them shipped here same day.” He said. This was both a practical exercise, and another experiment of his… he was curious to see what she would pick out if given a choice, what would appeal to her personality.

Derek sighed as she informed him yet again that she wasn’t a real person… he knew she couldn’t understand, but it was honestly the last thing he wanted to hear from her, couldn’t he just pretend? Just for a little while?

Thankfully she did move on to picking out some clothing, some of which was actually suitable for wearing in public… not that that was likely to happen. With her order placed he smiled, rather pleased with her for the moment. “That’s great. Now, how about you and I watch something on TV?” He suggested. He was curious to see how she would react to different shows, perhaps he’d learn more about her preferences?

He guided her onto the couch, using the remote to turn on the TV above the fireplace before handing her the remote. Everything was on demand, so she could start anything that caught her attention from the beginning. “Pick whatever you’d like to watch.” He said, wrapping his arm around her shoulders as he cuddled up with her by the light of the fireplace.

Derek sighed, he supposed it made sense that she was so passive… but it did make things like this difficult. He decided he would just try something out and see if she enjoyed it, switching over to a horror movie.

“Watching TV can be about more than just gaining information… it can be about sharing an experience.” He tried to explain, figuring it might help her understand human behaviour better. “Fiction can be a very entertaining thing, but it isn’t mindless… you can imagine what you would do in a characters situation, put yourself in their shoes…” He was of course describing empathy, something that was well beyond the grasp of a VI… but he didn’t really know that.

As the movie played he cuddled up with her, watching her just as much as he was watching the movie, wanting to see how she reacted to what was happening on screen… but also admiring her, she was quite beautiful… her naked body cuddled up close to him…

Watching her had the unintended consequences of causing him to get an erection… something he attempted to ignore, although would likely become fairly obvious to Ayako.

Derek had been enjoying the movie with her, but it became clear that part of him wanted more than just to watch her… memories from the night before kept playing over and over in his head… and it was impossible to ignore them. When she eventually asked how he would like to make use of her, even her robotic tone couldn’t dissuade him.

“Get on your knees, and start sucking…” He instructed. Perhaps he was a little frustrated with her insistence of reminding him she wasn’t a real person all the time, he wanted to blow off a little steam… and if she insisted on acting like she was just an object, he was going to use her like one.

He undid his pants and freed his cock, guiding her into position before standing up in front of her. He rubbed his thick cock against her face, looking down into her soft brown eyes. “This is what you want, isn’t it? To be used?… Then open your mouth and put that throat to use…” He said, it was clear that he was a bit annoyed at her, frustrated with her… but he had made it clear what he expected her to do, if she was going to act like some hollow fuck toy, he was going to use her as one.

Derek sighed as she looked up at him with those big brown eyes, raking his fingers through his hair as he considered how to best answer her… before finally sitting down, he supposed there was no point in lying to her.

“Ayako… I suffer from a condition called agoraphobia… it means I fear going outside. I never leave my own house, never meet people… don’t have friends or family…” He sighed, even to a robot, it was embarrassing to admit. “I had a… bad experience when I was younger… the details don’t matter, but I’ve been this way ever since… I keeps me from living a normal life, and… well…”

He knew this was pathetic, but he might as well finish what he started. “I just want to have a normal relationship with someone… I don’t want a servant, or a slave… I know that you are just a program meant to emulate a human… but you’re the closest thing I have to actual human contact… so, if you could just… act like a person, I’d appreciate it.”

Of course, Derek had no way of knowing that she was a true AI, capable of real emotions and personal preferences…. For all he knew, she was just a high end VI, nothing more.

Derek smiled sadly… well, she was trying, there wasn’t much more he could ask for than that. He decided to answer her by guiding her to join him on the couch, lying down with her back against him, facing the screen. Since she was considerably shorter, he could easily watch the screen over the top of her head, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close… while also slipping his cock between her thighs.

He slowly slid his thick length into the warm, wet embrace of her tight little cunt. Stretching her around his girth, he started to fuck her slowly from behind, sliding balls deep into her over and over again while watching the movie with her. He kept things at a slow, gentle pace for now, hands caressing her bare skin as he held her close.

“You like having my big, thick cock inside you, don’t you Ayako?…” He asked, his voice a soft whisper in her ear. The way he was taking her was quite different than the night before, much more gentle and caring… more like making love to her than giving her a proper fucking.

Derek let out a soft groan as her pussy hugged him tight, taking her hand in his and giving it a gentle squeeze as the other hand went to her hip, holding her steady as he thrust back and forth in a slow, steady rhythm. “You have a perfect little pussy… so tight and warm… a perfect fit for my cock…” He said, leaning down to kiss along the side of her neck, hips grinding against her soft rear end, rubbing her cervix with the blunt head of his cock.

His hand on her hip slipped down between her legs, fingertips rubbing her little clit in firm, smooth motions. “You can use my name whenever you like…” He said, he did secretly enjoy hearing her call him master every now and then, but he certainly wasn’t going to be offended if she called him Derek, and was glad she was showing a preference beyond just what he wanted.

“Tell me Ayako… out of all the ways I’ve fucked you so far…. Which one is your favourite?” He asked, curious as to whether she liked it hard or more gentle, in her pussy, or up her ass…

Back
Top Bottom