Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Drama at Barnstable High. (MsBloom x CasualVelociraptor)

Whether it was Trish's first time having another's lips and tongue on her cunt, which Hayden was fairly certain it wasn't, it was Hayden's first time running their tongue along a slippery wet slit, the first time they closed their lips around a clit, and they moaned deeply with pleasure and satisfaction as they had this first taste. Perhaps there were details in their technique that could do with some practice but they more than made up for it with enthusiasm and curiousity. They literally slobbered all over Trish's soaking wet cunt and was rewarded sooner than they had expected with a gush of liquid splashing against their face.
"Wow," they said and then ran their tongue up along Trish's body to kiss her.
The two friends cuddled for a while before Hayden sat back up and finding their boxer briefs pulled them back on, as well as their shirt.
"So you ready for another round then, of Red Dead Revolver that is," they said with a chuckle.

Back in Hayden's bedroom Blake first leaned in for a taste of Annika, poking her tongue at that virgin orifice they were soon about to penetrate.
"Fuck you taste good," they moaned and closed their lips around Annika's clit when it poked out of its hiding place.
"But now I am going to fuck you."
They stood up on their knees between Annika's legs and stroking the FeelDoe they aimed it at that sloppy wet entrance.
"I'm going to fuck you out of your fucking mind," they said and pushed forward until the head of the silicone penis-substitute was inside of Annika.
"I'm going to make see fucking stars, planets and galaxies," she added and in one swift hard thrust pushed the toy all the way in.

Grabbing hold of Annika's hips for leverage they then began to do exactly what they had said they would do. They fucked the virgin as if there was no tomorrow, deep and hard.

Jake tried not to but as Danny demanded him to cum for him while fucking him and not very gently either tears began to flow down Jake's face but even so, his body reacted to the stimulation of his cock. It had already been hard and aroused and now as Danny jerked it fast he eventually shot a load into the toilet.
"Please," he whimpered.
"Don't cum inside me. I'll swallow for you again just please don't."

Trish pulled her clothes back on and grinned, “I think Annika may not be ready for a while, so we should have a different kind of duel than my puss and your face just had,” with a wink before getting back into the game.

Annika confirmed this theory with a gasp of surprise at how good it felt to be penetrated by such a thick invader for the first time in her life. “Oh, god, oh fuck, I did not expect to be this sensitive it feels so good baby itfeelssogood you’re inside me and it’s so goooood,” the poor autistic Swede groaned, her masking completely obliterated now.

But Annika realized she *may* have spoken too soon when Blake hilted completely in her warm, wet, throbbing sheath. That almost made her cum from the shock of having all her walls pressed at the same time. Then Blake began to fuck her and Annika thought she would die from the pleasure, but she bayed out her desires at the top of her lungs.

“Oh yeah, baby, I need to be your fucking girlfriend, doing this any night you want!” Annika cried out wantonly. Her legs were squeezed tight around Blake’s hips, her hands deep in Blake’s hair and kissing them with all her might. “Lock me down, make sure no one else has this pussy you’re deflowering but you. Then you can take me like an animal!

Several sources of guilt were quashed. The fact that Annika was lying about who she was. That she was probably going to feel like she was using Blake for sex, all the while lusting for Hayden. That her freedom was only possible because her father barely moved most days.

For now, however, her hormones were in charge and so Annika fucked Blake back with abandon.

“Too late. Your ass is mine, slut. You’re my fake boy bitch for fake high school, so I’m gonna fuck you like one,” Danny growled as he gripped Jake’s hips till they bruised. He pounded the virgin’s asshole with all his might for several minutes before giving a guttural roar and ejaculating six thick ropes of cum inside Jake’s asshole.

The slurry of lube and cum and Jake’s sweat that Danny had on his cock was something he looked down at Jake with an impatient frown, expecting to clean all that up with his mouth.

Blake was encouraged by the strange foreign girl's words and noises and took her like an animal, fucked her as if she was a complete slut rather than a virgin and soon they came, their hips moving erratically, their lower abdomen convulsing and the walls of their vagina pulsing around the saddle. They didn't stop though but rather fucked Annika more intensely if perhaps slower.
"Cum for me," they groaned, thrusting hard and deep.
"Cum for me like a good little slut. Like you are my good little slut."

Outside in the upstairs living room Hayden noticed someone slipping out of the bathroom but only caught the back of them as they made their way downstairs. It wasn't long after that though they heard strange noises coming from the bathroom. It was someone sobbing. They paused the game mid-race and, followed by Trish, went to see what was up.

Inside the bathroom they found their BFF since childhood, Jake, partially naked in the shower with his arms wrapped around himself, crying.
"Hey, what the fuck, Jake. What happened?" they asked even if they suspected the answer.
Jake barely looked up at his friend and their friend.
"He fucking raped me," he mumbled inbetween sobs.
"Who? Trish asked as Hayden squatted down in front of their friend giving him a comforting hug.
"Yea, who did this to you?" they asked and at first Jake hesitated.
He remembered the threats Danny had made, how he had revealed that he was in fact a cop and would frame him for selling drugs and have him sent off to juvenile detention.
"Some guy I met downstairs. I think he ... He wasn't anyone I know from school," he sobbed and refused to say anything else about it except to reject Hayden's suggestion that they should call the police, have a rape kit done.
"It's no use," he said.
"I mean it began consensual and I was like y'know all flirty and stuff with him down stairs so ... like I sucked him off and it was really nice until he wanted to fuck me. I told him no but he ..."
Jake broke into a sob making his words inarticulate.
"I just want to shower for an hour and try to forget it ever happened," he concluded and then looked up at Hayden.
"And if it's alright with you could I sleep in your bed?"

It was something they had often done over the years but without there ever having been anything sexual between them, just as friends.

After Trish heard Jake sobbing and Hayden went away to snuggle and comfort him, she descended into the couch and cried at the horror she’d seen in that bathroom. Until Gwyn and Patty came in, thankfully after Trish’s eyes were dried, and she ate their pussies while they were playing the game until they squirted everywhere, and topped them with their favorite strapons while imagining it was the cute person she had jerked off who had just eaten her out, and was way better at it than either cis lesbian woman. Then she occasionally imagined Jake’s terrified face, and so got dressed and went back downstairs to get passed out drunk and forget all of it. Unless Hayden could stop her somehow.

Meanwhile, Annika had her legs locked around Blake, kissing the androgynous person as if praying for rain. And rain would Blake soon have.

Annika finally succumbed to orgasm when she yelled out, “Ah-ah-ah-AAAAAOOOOOOOHHHH BLAKE FUCK I’M YOUR LITTLE SWEDISH BITCH!” at the top of her lungs, not knowing the whole house might hear her.

Or caring.

“Uh, er…ahem,” Annika said. “I don’t usually call out that loud when I touch myself.”

That’s because you’re a sad and lonely cop who just did a shit ton of drugs and lost your virginity to a teenager, you sick woman, her own mind thought in Danny’s voice.

“But…I like you, Blake,” Annika panted. She at least knew that love was too strong a word though she felt the seeds of such, should Blake take her for their girlfriend. “I like your confidence, your strength, your cool. I’m a girl who everyone has had expectations of, while you haven’t imposed any, but I know I want you to shape me, mold me, make everyone know that I’m yours.

Then she spread her legs and gave the kind of dopey grin only made possible by edibles and orgasm combined before adding, “You can just tell by how wet and red you made my pussy, can’t you? I want you to lick me clean till I cum all over your face and learn how to do the same to your hole.” She figured that this was a better way to reference Blake’s genitalia until her new nonbinary lover could tell her other suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom