Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love and Drama at Barnstable High. (MsBloom x CasualVelociraptor)

“My, you are such a gentleman,” Annika cooed a little while taking her time slowly and demonstrably getting in to the vehicle. “If you’d…like to come over, I mean, if it’s okay with your mom…then perhaps my dad can make us dinner. we can continue practicing the play in my room. Where we could be a little louder. I know we didn’t get the parts, but perhaps Ms. O’Donnell will reconsider when she sees, and if so we need to be prepared.”

Annika looked down sheepishly with her hands folded over her lap. “You know, again, only if you want.”

She didn’t know what it was. Normally she was turned off by such masculine energy- cool, confident, liked their cars fast and their flirting even faster, could hypnotize you with a word. But that same power radiating from a woman was so unexpectedly intriguing to Annika. Again, she didn’t know what drew her to Hayden other than a strong desire for what she was about to say next.

“Perhaps you could even, say, cover my mouth for a few seconds with your hand? I can hold my breath. Just to, you know, get into character for the scene, when you’ll presumably lightly hover a pillow over my face and I stiffen and then go limp.” Only in this case, it would be from Hayden voluntarily letting go of that power Annika was willing to give her and Annika’s muscles going soft through the profusion of oxygen into them again.

Last edited:
They smiled at being called a gentleman and nodded. It had of course been their intention with the little show of chivalry. The smile lingered and took on a dreamy quality as they couldn't help but to look at the awkward but oh so beautiful girl getting into their car. It's not like they weren't almost as awkward themselves. The show of masculine confidence they had exhibited that afternoon was in part because they had needed to be for the audition.
"It's my turn to cook dinner tonight. I always do twice a week and tonight I was going to make one of Mum's favourites, clam chowder with grilled cheese sandwiches."
The suggestion however of what Annika had said was tempting and there would be other dinners to cook that week.
"I suppose I could call Mum and ask if it's ok if I cook tomorrow instead, or the day after."
They took out their phone again and called their mum. It was a brief conversation that showed off some of their usual awkwardness as it was obvious that for them to postpone their kitchen duties was an unusual occurence.

"No. Nothing's wrong it's just that well ... it's to do with the play, remember I told you I was going to audition for Othello ... not exactly no, there was a bit of ummm drama but me and Desdemona are confident we'll get the roles once Ms O'Donnell realise she won't find better suited actors for them ... Ok ... love you mum ... Yes, I'll be home before eight."
They ended the call and with a smile at Annika walked around the car and got in.
"Yea this thing ..." they said in reference to the rather expensive car.
"A present from my dad when I got my license. Mum was not overly happy about it. She says he spoils me. You should see my collection of game consoles and my pc, all present from dad, more or less, whenever he misses hanging out with me or when he's touring abroad, like ... I think he's in Japan now."

Annika wasn't necessarily sure how to approach asking anything further about her father's work in Japan beamed with delight as if she really was a time traveler discovering the wonders of the modern world, because honestly sometimes it felt like she was an explorer of an alien planet. "It's very nice. I could get really get used to traveling in horseless carriages, then!"

Committing to the bit, to her part here meant going above and beyond that, though. "Oh, these seats are so luxurious, though I have no idea what manner of leather they may be made of," she added as she got in and sat down. "Is there anything else I should know about this marvelous contraption?"

She was very clearly hoping, after the exciting sensation of Hayden holding her hand so delicately but with such quiet strength, to have the hot androgynous woman (or so, again, Annika thought) bend over and buckle her seatbelt for her.

Returning to character when Annika's comments and question reminded them they had broken it by talking about electronic devices, something that was not known to Othello and Desdemona they further elaborated on their father's work.
"He is a travelling minstrel and only returns on rare occasions," they said and explained that the leather the seats were actually made from high quality cow leather that had been dyed black.

Upholding the image of a traditional gentleman they leaned over Annika, their small breasts gently brushing against her substantially more noticeable breasts, to reach for the seat belt and buckle her in something that momentarily took their breath away. It was just a brief brush, barely even a touch, but it was enough to send a heatwave through their body.
"Pardon my indiscretion milady," they said sincerely as they pulled the seat belt over Annika's chest and fastened it.
"But these belts are an absolute necessity for a horseless carriage."

In response to whether there was anything else Desdemona should know about the marvellous horseless carriage they waited until they came onto a long stretch of street with little to no traffic before pushing the accelerator to the floor with an even bigger smile.
"It's fast, " they said and overtook a station wagon moving at legal speed and with the next traffic light being green they blew right through the intersection not noticing the police cruiser waiting at the red light on the street they crossed.
At least not until they saw the red and blue lights in the rear view mirror at which point they slowed down and pulled over.

It took all of Annika's concentration and ability to translate neurotypical expectations from others via the many spaghettified pathways that her neurodivergent brain took, supported by her father's tireless efforts and the advice of many older women throughout the village into socially appropriate actions. Not to mention the many other layers of masking she had to keep up to keep herself in this school, and in the running at least for the play, so Hayden's willingness to create a world of make-believe between the two of them where they could pretend to be Lord and Lady of Cyprus for a day in their plan to one day make that high and mighty drama teacher grovel at her feet was much appreciated. She had never met anyone quite like Hayden before, and even though she knew she needed to keep her distance from the androgynous teenager for multiple reasons despite the already dangerous interactions between them, she couldn't pull herself away from the smart, brash, fearless person either. Something about them made her bask in the glow of the consummate Othello.

"I rely on thee to keep me safe and as such trust thy judgment, good lady!" Annika proclaimed with a smile. That disappeared in a flash, however, as she sighed under her breath at the young transgender's right turn on the speed trap of an intersection that also was routinely monitored by the Barnstable PD.

She knew this before the driver of the car did because she, having just arrived from Sweden in 2002 with a reputation as a search and rescue wiz kid, had had to talk to Sergeant Brandon Schmitt, aka "Brand," in 2004 about her big break. After all, she'd spent her entire time in the police department working undercover over the years, always with assumed names until this operation- which much of the station called Project Hill with a laugh, and the name stuck- and with a perfect arrest record that defied all skepticism. She also hadn't relished going to an American high school years after she'd completed her SeQF level 2 and gotten her school leaving certificate in 1999. That, however, had been a vastly different conversation than the one that was about to blow her current cover if she didn't handle that crotchety oaf with a degree of finesse she didn't even know if she had.

The anxiety of keeping her identity secret, of living nothing but double lives these past three years started to strain her concentration as a result, but something within her endured and gave her backup fuel as she always had. If only her trifling bullies knew what she'd had to survive and hunt in the woods. She knew what the mission was, what she needed to prove in this land where she still felt like a tick on a dog's ass, and that came before letting a teenager (just about an adult, and ridiculously cute, but still) ruin everything with a joyride.

Her powerful mind raced through all her tools, strategies, and fail-safes, and soon Annika arrived at a solution. Almost as soon as the Sergeant made Hayden roll down the window, Annika dropped the whole Renaissance fair act and proclaimed, "Lovely breeze we're having today, eh officer?" That was one of a handful of code words that would remind him that Annika was still undercover, which would remind him that being booked for anything would mean the fingerprinting system flagging her as a cop spelling an immediate end to their new star rookie's career.

"Yeah, sure, Annika. Ms. Wright, I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time because I know how this intersection can be, but don't let me catch you speeding again. Another citation on your license and your mother will never let you hear the end of it."

Then Annika slumped down into her seat, relieved. For one more day, the mask was still up.

Last edited:
Hayden had let out a deep sigh wondering what their mom might say if they came home with another ticket for speeding, probably not a whole lot if they were being completely honest, but there would be a silence, a sigh and then she would pay it. Hayden knew this but still felt like something would soon be stretched beyond its limit. They also knew that their mom wasn't going to punish them in any serious way, like taking away the keys to the car or ground them for more than a day, at worst a weekend, but still five tickets in half a year already and now a sixth was a lot. The very worst that would probably come out of their mom's mouth would be to blame their dad for buying her a sports car, a car that was not only built to drive at high speeds but also fun to drive. That would be it. Still though they bit down on their bottom lip nervously and put on an apologetic face as the cop knocked on the window for them to roll it down and reached for the usually requested documents in the glove compartment but somehow, even before the cop asked for licence and registration Annika intervened, suddenly snapping out of character to cheerfully greet the cop with polite small talk which oddly enough seemed to change his mind to the point where he, without even having checked licence and registration, simply waved them on with a warning.

It was a bit odd though that he addressed Annika by her first name since Hayden couldn't remember her passenger having offered him that information.
"Thank you officer. I will be more careful in the future," they said with an appreciative smile as they were handed their documents back, which they quickly returned to the glove compartment.

Quietly they started the car back up and drove on within the legal speed shooting curious glances at Annika.
"So it seems, Milady, that thou hold a certain magical power over the city guards."
It did perhaps feel a bit odd to return to character under the circumstances but now there was a tone of irony in their voice, as if the statement was more than anything a question they wanted explained to them. How could a high school student, recently transferred from a small country on the edge of Europe talk them out of a ticket and another citation on their licence with a simple comment about the weather?

The kept driving in silence waiting for that explanation but it didn't come and so as they pulled up outside Spanky's Clam Shack they turned their head to look at Annika with curiousity.
"There's more to you than meets the eyes, isn't there?" they asked and opened the door to step out of the car, intending to maintain the chivalry of their character by opening the door for her.

Now Annika realized that she'd overplayed her hand just a bit, and she hated to do this. To keep the secrecy of her operation going and protect the town from the rampant drug usage in its high school, the 25-year-old gave as best of an acting impression as she could of her latest mask- a scared, helpless 17-year-old Scandinavian girl who was sorry. The fact that she truly was sorry is what she hoped would sell it.

"I- I'm sorry, I can't pretend anymore," she sighed, hands gently resting on her lap, face downturned as she sighed. "Sergeant Schmitt is my dad's friend. They sometimes go hunting together in the woods, and I go with them on occasion, and catch him, y'know, looking at me." The hunting part was true, though it only happened because they were colleagues and Schmitt was not like this. Still, Annika shivered with the practiced fear of someone who had had lecherous attention. Hopefully he wouldn't be mad that she was about to drive the bus back over him after she already threw him in front of it. It was for the mission, though, so hopefully he'd understand.

"And maybe he only cut you a break because...because he knew me. I don't know much about how race works in this country, but there are not a lot of Black people in this town and I hear terrible things sometimes. If I hadn't been there..." Now Annika started to tear up. "Oh God, Hayden, he's right...now that he knows you're my friend, be careful on that intersection when driving by yourself, or next time you even so much as jaywalk he could give you a lot more than a citation next time you speed."

She didn't need to say anything more. And didn't for a solid minute while Hayden kept driving.

Then Annika drew her knees up and sniffed, "I feel like a horrible friend for dumping all this on you when we're just supposed to be rehearsing for the roles that should rightfully be ours. I'm a broken monster who just constantly makes mistakes and gets my friends in trouble because he's keeping a close eye on me." He was, but not for the reason Hayden was probably thinking now.

"I don't know what to do. You probably don't feel in much of a mood to hang with a mess like me, right?" Annika gulped, half wanting to push Hayden away and half hoping she hadn't.

Last edited:
"But I thought ..." Hayden began tho question Annika's explanation about knowing the police officer through hunting trips with her dad with the added hint add lewd glances-
It somehow still didn't make sense. Had not the Nilssen family only just moved to Massachusetts , from Scandinavia no less, a very far far away place. Had her dad already managed to make friends that close and to go on that many hunting trips with him. Something was still off but then as Annika began to rant about how maybe they had gotten off with just a citation because of it and about how to be extra careful in the future when passing that particular intersection Hayden paused and rather than continuing to question just listened to see if there was a more plausible explanation wrapped up inside it.

Annika was of course right. A white middle-aged police officer in New England pulling over a black teenager in an expensive sports car could end in so many much worse ways than a citation. It was perhaps not as bad as in the larger urban areas such as New York, Detroit, Dallas or Los Angeles but it was still statistically more common even in a part of the US as liberal as the Greater Boston Metropolitan Area for people of colour to be treated unfairly or even roughly by the police. In the silence that followed this rant they simply nodded in agreement.

Then just as they were about to say something back Annika, quite unexpectedly, broke into another, more self-deprecating rant that, unlike her story of hunting with Officer Schmitt and her dad, seemed quite genuine. Hayden placed a hand gently on the snivelling girl's shoulder letting it just rest there while she finished.
"I wouldn't say that," they spoke softly once Annika had concluded that they probably wouldn't want to hang out with a mess like her.
"My mom would argue that I'm quite proficient at getting myself into trouble without any help from others. That was not even close to my first time getting caught speeding."
They didn't mention that there were other ways in which they had gotten themself into trouble before, like getting caught with a tray of pot brownies, intended for themself, Jake and a few other friends, at a school dance only a few months before meeting Annika. Their mom's lawyer had only just managed to convince the ADA to take intent to distribute off the table which would have resulted in a very different outcome than the fine and mandated community service. It might even have landed Hayden in juvenile detention had worse come to worst.
"I'm quite a mess myself," they simply added instead off mentioning their day in juvenile court.

"Listen," they continued after a few moments of awkward silence.
"This coming weekend my mom has to go away on a business trip leaving me with the house all to myself so myself and Jake were thinking of having a small get together, just a few kids from school, nothing too wild and crazy. Why don't you bring your friend and come over."
They had decided that despite the rather odd story about how she knew that cop to give Annika the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
Annika dried her eyes, still feeling a pit in her stomach at the fact that she'd just had to, to avoid being fired, lie out of her ass, sprinkling corn grains of truth in the mountain of shit to make it palatable. This was just the risk one had to take, however, when they were instrumental in clamping down on the marijuana trade

"You certainly have a knack for it," Annika winked.

Then she, somehow suppressing the impulse to ask if Hayden's mom was okay with such a party, beamed at the idea. "Of course! It would be great to meet more of your friends, because any friend of yours is a friend of mine." With that, she texted Danny, asking if he'd be free to get together. "He's free."

Danny was another cop appointed by Sergeant Schmitt as a minder for his new rookie, so he probably would be across the street keeping an eye out on everything at the party even if Hayden hadn't suggested that Annika invite him. If Hayden knew such, it would explain their closeness, but if Annika was doing her job correctly, Hayden wouldn't. They would, however, know as much about this character of Annika- the mask the real Annika wore that could smile when the real person trapped inside the porcelain hollow needed to cry, support Hayden when the real Annika was required to get information from them- as Annika could dream up.

Having said their farewells, in character once again, Hayden then drove off with a big smile lingering on their lips. They wouldn't exactly say that they were in love but they very much liked their Desdemona, the weird girl from ovre sapp ... oevre ... that place in Sweden with the extremely hard to pronounce name that had so easily rolled off of Annika's gorgeous lips, lips Hayden would so have loved to kiss goodbye. There would be time for that later, at the party the next day for instance. Which reminded them to call Jake when they got home and make sure he had remembered to pick up the secret ingredient for their special brownies from Ms. O'Donnell after they had left with Annika.

He had, and with that out of the way Hayden first went into the kitchen to grab some snacks and a Pepsi before making their way to the living room which was filled with all manner of video game consoles, most of which had been gifts from their dad. They connected their Xbox and started a new campaign of Halo 2 on legendary level, the only one so far they had not completed yet.

Some hours later their mom came home with Chinese takeaway and the two of them ate separately, their mom in her home office and they took their food upstairs and once they had finished their Moo Shoo Pork and another Pepsi they drew a bath in their own en suite bathroom. Tomorrow would be a fun day. Their mom would leave early and not be back until late Sunday evening. It was more than plenty of time to have a small video gaming party with special brownies and also to seduce Annika into spending the night, assuming of course her dad would let her.

Saturday, March 5th, 2005

Hayden woke up at around noon when Jake shook them. Jake lived two houses down from the Wrights and he and Hayden had been friends since kindergarten and were like siblings to one another. It was years since Cassandra Wright had allowed him a key to their house so he could come and go as he pleased, the same way did at the Andersons' house.
"Waky waky sleepyhead," he said and tickled their feet.
"Time to start baking."
He dangled a bag of marijuana in front of their face.
"Coffee first, then a smoke and then we'll bake. Fucks sake, let a person open their eyes first ..."

At seven pm everything was prepped for the party. All the video game consoles had been hooked up to additional screens around the living room. The brownies were set up on trays in the kitchen along with an assortment of soft drinks. Blake and Trish, the first two guests had arrived and there was already a loud Need for Speed: Underground race going on between munches of brownies. Like Hayden Blake was assigned as a girl when they were born but, also like Hayden, was not entirely in agreement with that conclusion. Trish was, even if perhaps a bit of a tomboy, not in any doubt about her gender. She was all girl, all the way.

"C'mon, girl," Danny pleaded with Annika behind a tree that was just outside of Hayden's house. His whining for her to get out of her shell was getting to be an inside joke between the two officers.

"I dunno...it all just seems very, well, loud in there. And you know I'm not normally a party kind of person," Annika sighed in her thick Swedish accent, even the blonde frosted tips she'd added to her brown hair for this occasion drooping along with the lacey lingerie that contained her B cups. Then she finally put one hand- and her launch day PSP with a copy of Lumines- in her heavy grey sweater pocket, and the other in her ripped and acidified jeans after readjusting her glasses.

"Right, autism, overstimulation, forgot, sorry. But hey, lemme remind you of the upsides. Free weed, beer, and pizza as well as plenty of LAN matches- I hear Hayden has a PS2, Xbox, and GameCube," Danny said with a wide grin.

"I'm more worried about that we still have...y'know, our day jobs to think about," Annika gulped. "Is the case really going to hold up if we, y'know, partake?"

"It would be weirder if we didn't," Danny chuckled and slapped his partner on the back. "Besides, I've seen the way you've looked at Hayden." Annika looked down at her shoes, feeling exactly like an awkward teenager again at his credible accusation, the lacey underwear she’d bought just in case she got to rehearse alone with Hayden crumbling the moral high ground beneath her feet. "If you tell anyone about anything I've done here, I'll be sure to let Sarge know what you've been up to." The implication was that Sgt. Schmitt would hold this to be true even if Danny lied about it.

Danny, who was mainly interested in getting into the muscular butt of Jake, Hayden's best friend who he'd been eyeing all week, dismissed her with frustration with an exasperated, "I know you like to be a workaholic, between all your undercover assignments while so young, deciding to actually do the schoolwork we legally don’t have to, and your other job doing your little helicopter tours for your dad, how do you have time for, y’know, a life?” Annika glowered at Danny for this so he quickly assuaged her hurt by concluding, “Just be cool, loose, and relaxed. Take Sunday to sleep off whatever you do, and everything will be fine with Sarge, I promise."

"They're not little. For the Sikorsky S-92, it has a 12,200- I mean, 26,500-pound take-off weight. God, I keep saying kilos and I hate having to convert in my head." Even though she was good at it. "America doesn't make any sense."

He didn't want to press on that nerve too much because Bosse’s accident, which turned him into a parapalegic, had made things hard for the both of them. However, Danny still had to stress, "Can you just get out of your head for once and try to have fun?"

"You're gross," Annika chuckled and ribbed him with her elbow. If Danny wanted to get a whole bunch of county IA spooks on his butt, then he could go right ahead. Annika for her part had been a teenager once and had marijuana exactly once, so she hoped she would be able to withstand it. "Alright, I'll go in..."

And then Annika was, as she'd predicted, immediately overstimulated by all the talking, music, video games and hot, sweaty bodies imbibing various drugs and alcohol. However, there was one thing that allowed her to block all that out- the incredibly firm butt of their host. Hayden also had the most radiant smile as they turned around and offered edibles of various kinds.

"Yes, I would also like a product made of marijuana, please," Annika said to Hayden, knowing they would find her stilted manner charming after having effortlessly slipped into another character with Hayden before. "I fly a helicopter. America doesn't make sense."

"What are you, 80? You gonna bust us for smoking devil's lettuce, grandma?" a random onlooker snarked at Annika, making her blush hard. Meanwhile, Danny made his way to say hey to Jake with a sigh of hopelessness for his clueless friend.

Last edited:
By the time their new friend, and potential love interest, arrived the party that had originally been intended to be a small gathering of friends, playing video games and getting high had, as it almost always did, grown into an inferno of loud music, drinking and dancing while at the same time every game console was occupied by at least two people in multiplayer mode. Trish and Blake were still going at each other in what had become a friendly sort of grudge match. From the soundsystem the first recording of Jamal Wright (as member of a one off funky avantgarde jazz band) and Annika had arrived just at the start of Jamal Wright's drum solo which began loud and quick paced but softened and slowed towards the end.

Hayden, dressed up in a dark purple and black patterned shirt with the sleeves rolled up to their elbows and a pair of red and black ripped jeans with Gothic crosses in black leather applied to them, on her feet they wore burgundy snake skin boots with a high heel, a rather feminine touch to their otherwise quite masculine outfit, was making the rounds with a tray of brownies, cut into rather small squares, no more than a mouthful. They smiled as they turned to see Annika having arrived but they also noticed how uncomfortable she immediately looked in the presence of all the noise that was going on. They made their way towards their new friend and her companion in time to hear her, seemingly random, opening statements: "Yes, I would also like a product made of marijuana, please. I fly a helicopter. America doesn't make sense."
They held out the tray towards Annika to accommodate the first part and cast a sideways glance at some kid they didn't know all that well but who usually showed up at their parties.
"Unnecessary Jordan," they said and then turned back to Annika.
"True," they agreed.
"America doesn't make sense anymore. If it ever did. Must be even worse for a European having to convert centimeters to inches and what not all the time."
"There you are," Blake, in a white cotton shirt with the top three buttons open giving a hint of their small breasts, and skinny black jeans, said as they approached from behind Hayden.
"I almost thought I'd have to bake a new batch of brownies myself."
They took a square but before putting it in their mouth they looked Annika up and down.
"And where have you been hiding this cutie."
"Blake," Hayden said and rolled their eyes.
"You think you could convince Trish to bring the Xbox up to my room so Annika here can have a chance to relax and enjoy her brownie in peace and quiet."
"Sure," Blake confirmed and Hayden took Annika by the arm, handing the tray over to Blake.
"Bring a few of those with you, and something to drink as well," they said and started leading Annika up the stairs to their room.

Annika was once again relieved that Hayden had her back when it came to her autism. Fortunately, that meant her cop brain could take a break for a little bit, since she had been this shy and verbally uncoordinated in high school in Sweden. With the chance to relive her teenage years that weren't that far behind her to begin with presented, she reverted to her earlier self somewhat, and that worked well for being undercover among a bunch of teenagers.

"Oh, me?" she then asked as her face went completely red and she smoothed her sweatpants down almost without thinking about it. "Övre Sopporo in Sweden, then homeschool here." She tried her best not to look down Blake's shirt, but accidentally saw a pretty little pink nipple lift off the fabric clinging to their chest and felt her own chest rise. She had gone her entire life without anyone looking at her like that and it was intoxicating to have that happen now.

Once Hayden handed her the tray of brownies, Annika scarfed down an entire square with ease, loaded up a red party cup with ice and then poured, finding to her dismay that there was alcohol right next to that, but suppressing the instinct to get rid of it.

"Whoa, dude! A full square? Of Blake's brownies?! That is hardcore…like…30, or 50 milligrams or something?" Gwyn asked as Annika and Hayden passed the blonde who had taken Desdemona from Annika on the stairs, not too sure herself as her own edibles started to kick in.

Annika gasped, now worried that she'd unmask too much once intoxicated and end up compromising the entire investigation, either by blabbing to someone who shouldn't know, or doing something that would contaminate the evidence such as giving into the urge that had been building in her body for a while to sleep with Hayden, who she was fairly sure now was responsible for at least part of the illegal high school marijuana and alcohol trade in Barnstable. Of course, that was not probable cause, as all these items could have come from others, but it was a possibility that Annika made sure to lock away in her mind for later

"No worries, just chill on the biggest universe- I mean couch in the universe, play some games and enjoy the ride, babe," Patty beamed and slapped Annika on the ass before the redhead pulled Gwyn into a passionate French kiss, nearly causing Annika to choke on her drink and her PSP to fall out of her right sweatpants pocket from the slap unbalancing her stride. Then her eyes stayed wide for a while from the realization that even her worst enemies in this school were hot.

Things were simpler back in Sweden, for a lot of reasons.

But if anyone could help her navigate this, it would be Hayden.

"So, what's...um...Blake's deal?" Annika whispered in the few moments of privacy they'd have before Blake and Trish would be up with the games. As she started to get high, her own breath reflected off Hayden's ear felt surprisingly good. "Y'know, like, um...their deal. Girl wise. Because it looked like she's...interested in me." Then Annika cleared her throat and pushed her glasses back up her nose.

She was just that comfortable being gay around Hayden because there was no way that a person that sped, drank, did weed, and held parties whenever they pleased was a rule-follower when it came to the "homosexuality is a sin" bit.

Upstairs things were a lot less noisy and less chaotic, though still not exactly what one might call quiet. The music could still be heard through the speakersystem, though on a much lower volume, still though Jamal Wright's drum solo was still going on by the time Hayden sat Annika down on a couch of rather large proportions. Not even Hayden who was unusually tall "for a girl" could bend her knees over the edge if at the same time they had the low of their back against the back of the couch. For this reason they pulled their legs up under them in a lotus-like position.
"Blake's deal?" they asked curiously but winked insinuatively at their new friend.
"Well, I suppose ... girl wise ... they're rather into innocent geeky girls they can corrupt with their charms, girls that are inexperienced with other girls, especially with girls like her, and myself."
Hayden had felt Annika's breath in their ear and had turned to face her as they answered. Their lips no more than fractions of an inch from Annika's as they whispered their reply in that same low tone as they had used while in character as Othello. It was a reply that was in part aimed to make Annika feel desired, because Hayden could easily imagine Blake putting their moves on this new girl at school with her odd foreign accent the very first chance she got.

To Hayden though Blake Jones was many things, BFF since early junior high when Blake and their parents had moved in a block away and the two had ended up in the same class where they soon bonded over their shared disagreement with their assigned gender, something they had at the time only just begun to gain a language to express. It was only the second day of junior high the two of them agreed to stop using binary pronouns for each other and they both agreed on singular they/their, something that at the time was seen as rather provocative, even in much larger urban areas than Barnstable, Massachusetts. They bonded over all the teasing and derogatory comments they received by fellow students because of this decision. They were called dykes and most teachers refused to use their preferred pronouns. There were of course also fellow students like Jake, and Patricia West, a.k.a Trish, who accepted them both for who they were making the four of them something of a clique of outsiders through most of junior high.

Blake was someone Hayden could talk to about things no one else, not even Jake or Trish, could really understand. Sure Jake had come out as gay quite early, perhaps inspired by his childhood friend coming out as not a girl, nor a boy, but still he was not in conflict with the gender he had been assigned at birth, did not understand the pains of gender dysphoria. Neither did Trish who was as secure in her female anatomy as any woman had ever been even if her sexual orientation was certainly ambiguous. She had concluded one night after a party as the four of them all shared Hayden's large bed that she was not really attracted to boys or to girls but to people.

Blake was someone with whom Hayden was very close but the one thing they were not, was a love interest. For some reason the two non-binary AFABs had never had that sort of chemistry between them. Blake had always been more drawn to Trish (and the two of them had actually been each others first). They were no even close to being anything remotely exclusive though. It had really just been a one time thing after a few intoxicated make out sessions. After that they had both had several sexual experiences with both boys and girls, though unlike Trish Blake was more partial towards girls even if she had been with the occasional boy.

Hayden on their part had never been with either. They were still a virgin, by choice, not from a lack of options. Being queer did not by any standard mean promiscuous. They simply wanted their first time to be with someone they truly connected with, on every imaginable level. Some might perhaps call them picky but it was not like they lacked experience entirely. They had made out with a few boys and girls, even done some hand stuff under the clothes, but that was as far as they had gone.

And now, moments before two of their best friends, they were very close to kissing Annika's soft inviting lips as they felt drawn to her on a level they would not have been able to express. She was someone they felt could understand parts of them that not even Blake could, parts of them that related to their, as yet not fully diagnosed, neurodiversity, presumably Asperger's.
"C'mon you two, get a room will you."
Blake flopped down on the couch next to Annika while Trish hooked up the Xbox to the smaller, but still fairly large, tv in what was basically Hayden's living room.
"I brought Red Dead Revolver along as well, in case you two don't want to watch me and Trish continue our grudge race," they said and stuck their head close to Hayden's, leaning over Annika's shoulder so the latter could feel a hint of their breasts press against her back.
"Hey ... you two ... you wanna play ... or would you rather take it next door ..."
Next door, of course, referred to Hayden's bedroom.

Are we still talking about Blake here...? Annika wondered. Being a virgin at 20 freaking 5, and a lesbian virgin no less, had meant that Annika had to be wary of getting close to girls like this, lest an innocent game of hide and seek in the woods, or a late-night cram session for the police academy turn into something she would mistake and then be blamed for angrily. That was why Diinná had been her only real crush. They were such close friends that there was no chance of Annika misunderstanding the Sami girl's body language whenever she leaned on the nerd's shoulder. That meant Diinná was a safe but sterile crush- she knew nothing could happen, because in her mind anyway, Diinná hadn’t made any moves.

Of course, Hayden was technically not a girl, but they were still a little feminine in the physical attributes that counted for her attraction, such as their small breasts that now threatened to touch her own that were quavering from the thought of Hayden leaning just...an inch...forward...and the case be damned!

Then Blake provided a much-needed escape from her ethical dilemma here by joking about them getting a room, even if she was thoroughly embarrassed by the way Blake, a teenager eight years their junior, was clearly making her nervous, and it showed on her face.

Annika then looked at the back of the disc case for Red Dead Revolver. "Hmmm...it's nice that there's multiplayer for four people, but shooting's not really my thing." Well, it was, but she didn't want to give away just how good of a shot she was. (That and she hadn't played many shooting games and didn't realize those skillsets weren't the same thing.) "I'm more of a puzzle and racing kind of girl, and I brought my PSP with Lumines and... where's the other one..."

When Annika was searching for the game, she decided to conspicuously bend herself forward, her green panties now slightly showing as Blake was still leaning over her back that felt tingles in the place their breasts had been. "A ha! I have found my copy of Need for Speed Underground: Rivals, another launch day game for this excellent system." She then flourished it dramatically, leaning back up into Blake with both their faces inches away from each other again. "Is that the game you and Trish were playing before in your 'grudge race,' as you called it? Unless Grudge Race is the name of the game? If you do not have the game, but have a PSP, I think I could grant you a temporary license to play this game by having our two PSPs talk to each other in ad-hoc multiplayer...in the other room..."

Blake nodded with a smile, but it was completely possible that this was not the game that Blake had been talking about earlier. However, it was also possible, the way that Blake was sizing her up like a wolf eyeing a reindeer in the woods as they walked down the hall, that she was lying about it just to get Annika alone. That made her feel excited in her entire body.

Even more exciting? Blake actually did have a PSP, though different games for it. That gave Annika the ability to demonstrate her knowledge of ad-hoc multiplayer, since whatever game Blake and Trish had been playing before (it didn't matter anymore!), they had both used UMDs for it. That meant they were leaning close as they played together, and eventually, after Annika conceded defeat in best five out of seven, she leaned back with a laugh and then sighed as she just looked at Blake in the encroaching silence.

Then, she began to conspicuously cross and uncross her legs by the ankles as she spoke. That was what she'd seen in a porn DVD one time and was now a potential signal to one's sapphic desire anyway, on top of all the little ones that they’d been sending each other earlier.

"So, Hayden tells me you are into innocent geeky girls they, er, you”- Annika wanted to crawl in a corner and hide at that flub as she realized she was copying Hayden’s particular way of saying it and mixing it up with Blake’s pronouns, most of her adult maturity now vanished in a blur of weed and hormones that was making her autism unmask in the most obvious way- “can corrupt with your charms, girls that are inexperienced with other girls...is that why you've been looking at me since I walked in the door?" Annika said while biting her lip with a gulp.

Last edited:
"So Hayden tells you that huh?" Blake said with a giggle at this girl who so clearly checked all the boxes she had just mentioned, and a few more on top of that and quite obviously was not only interested in being corrupted by their charms but also nervous enough about it to use their preferred third person pronoun rather than second person, and totally falling apart over it to unmask her neurodiversity completely.
It was almost too easy but Blake gave the girl a playful nudge on the shoulder and a wink.
"Well ..." they continued.
"... Hayden may have a point. And I mean ... just look at you ... On top of checking all the boxes they told you I am drawn to you are also damned cute and I mean ... have you seen your body."
They paused and moved ever so slightly closer to Annika, enough for their shoulders to touch again, though not just a playful nudge this time but more intimate and suggestive.
"And I know you wanted me to look at you a little closer because if you tell me that panty flash was accidental I won't believe you. I've rarely seen something more obvious."
They softly touched their head to Annika's and chuckled.
"Obvious but still very innocent, not to mention how you also managed to accidentally bump your sweet behind into my groin while flashing me your panties."
They made air quotes with one hand around the word accidentally while letting their other hand subtly slide onto Annika's thigh.
"So ..." they said after a moment of silence.
"Do you want to race or skip forward to the corruption of your innocence we now both know will happen ... and maybe race later?"
Blake's fingers were now less than an inch from Annika's crotch but not in any demanding way, more like a suggestion, an invitation.

Outside in what was basically Hayden's living room they and Trish loaded Red Dead Revolver and began a versus game.
"She doesn't waste much time does she, your new friend," Trish said and chuckled.
"Seems not," Hayden replied.
"I just wonder if she has any idea what she is getting herself into."
They both chuckled as they had both seen Blake in action and heard them tell the stories afterwards.
"I assume Blake's wearing their RealDoe instead of just a rolled up sock, as per usual when there is a chance of getting it wet."
"Not that I've checked but yea. I'd be surprised if they didn't really. Speaking of ..."
Trish glanced quickly at Hayden.
"Weren't you talking about getting one too, for y'know ... when the time comes ..."
"Maybe I already did," Hayden replied and winked at her friend.
"I'll tell you this much. It is fucking awesome to use it to jerk off the way a guy does. I mean sure it probably doesn't feel the way it does for someone with a real penis but damn ... the feeling of your hand sliding up and down that shaft, just the feeling and the sight of it. I'm telling you the woman who invented it is a freaking genius."

“I have…and hated how awkward, how gangly and yet muscular, and not petite or curvy it was for such a long time,” Annika sighed as she leaned her head of abundantly puffed brown hair and blonde hightlights onto Blake’s left shoulder. She didn’t notice her glasses falling down, but also felt so at ease around the androgynous person that she knew it didn’t matter. That her glutamate-riddled and overconnected brain, some of those connections now eased by THC Delta 9, could finally relax. “Being a woman, especially an autistic woman, feels impossible so much of the time, so I guess you’re onto something with just being…”

She was struggling to find the words until she settled on the only one that mattered. “You.” And then kissed them right on the lips with a satisfied smack.

“Because the thing that’s awesome about you is these little ‘accidental touches’ are the first ones I’ve really had from anyone and they’ve broooought meeee to liiiiife.” Annika said, trebling a little bit as she recalled her favorite American song. “But also, you’re just so confident and put together in a way I’ve never been.”

Then she heard Danny groaning as Jake eagerly sucked his thick, long Indonesian rendang skewer full of milk while kneeling on the floor in the bathroom behind them. Part of her wanted to berate him for fooling around, but then remembered she was a hypocrite, and a horny one at that, so she laughed and rocked in place to self-calm as she joked, “Besides, there’s clearly something about this place that has an effect on people,” with a wink.

The only high horse she had left was just how high Annika was as she rode her crotch on Blake’s right knee. They’d be able to tell instantly that it was already growing wetter and more pliant for them and take control from her anxious brain, which was a feedback loop of awesomeness.

“Does this answer your question?” Annika asked as she tried and spectacularly failed to unhook and pull out her bra from under her shirt, then laughed her head off as she nearly toppled backwards from Blake’s knee to the ground.

So instead she sat back up, grabbed both sides of Blake’s head to kiss them again like they really were resuscitating her, and added, “Fuck me,” which both worked as a statement of intent and of throwing caution to the wind as she also threw off her shirt and then her bra to show off her perky, milky breasts and even lighter brown and more erect areolas.

With that, she concluded in her matter-of-fact and direct manner. “I want you, Blake. I want you to be the first person I ever have sex with. Take me. Now.”

Last edited:
Blake had not quite expected the seemingly shy new girl to be as forward as she was. usually it was they who took the initiative but they certainly didn't complain as Annika straddled their lap and they felt her crotch press down on the FeelDoe they already wore, just in case. They had realised the first time they had used it that it did take away something from the overall experience of fucking like a guy to have to stop and put it in so every time there was a chance for sex they always wore it under their clothes. Sure it had been a bit uncomfortable at first but they soon got used to it.

It was of course entirely plausible that this unexpected forwardness from Annika was the result of the special brownies and the fact that maybe she wasn't used to being high, maybe unaware of just how horny it made a lot of people. But it certainly did answer Blake's question about which activity the new girl wanted to engage in first, and as they felt her rub against them they ran their hands up her sides, and then as Annika cupped their face to kiss them they cupped their hands around her breasts, letting Annika lead as far as she would go.

"Really?" Trish said and giggled.
"I wonder if it is the same as jerking off a guy though."
Hayden raised an eyebrow and giggled too.
"Are you saying you want to give it a try?" they asked, paused the game and looked their friend up and down.
Trish certainly was hot in her very own tomboyish way and for the life of them Hayden couldn't quite understand how nothing had ever happened between them before.

They were of course both high and with the knowledge of what was about to happen in Hayden's bedroom soon, and the sounds coming from the bathroom where they had both noticed Jake sneaking in with the guy who had arrived with Annika, it was no surprise they were also getting a bit horny the both of them. And letting Trish be the first person other than themself to jerk them off with the FeelDoe would be a great way to relieve some of that.

Last edited:
"I wonder if you'll feel like you're invisibly getting hard or somethin' when I do that," a very inebriated Trish purred as she watched Hayden pull down their jeans and insert the silicone toy. "Maybe this'll help."

With that Trish, who had been wearing a bra that made her chest look a stodge bigger, took off her bleached light blue shirt after it, and showed off her breasts that were small, but not mosquito bites by any means. Even though she was jealous of the new girl and had wanted to peek down the Swede’s shirt for a while after seeing Hayden undress the nerd with their eyes, Trish knew that to Hayden, tits were tits.

“I can tell you wanna mark them as your turf with a big fucking load.” Who knew if Hayden could actually shoot in such manner? This certainly wasn’t like the kind of strap-on those theater bitches Gwyn and Patty liked when Trish would top them. But as she pulled it out, she liked what she saw, and how her spit covered hand slowly drove it in and out of Hayden’s slot.

“Ah, yeah, it kinda is like jerking off a guy. So now is when I usually go faster,” Trish said, hardly believing this was how she was choosing to spend the first night of her weekend. “Because of groans like that,” she giggled as Danny’s semen invaded Jake’s throat. Then she jerked Hayden harder for a minute but also got out of her pants and began tugging on the toy from behind as it pressed on the ass crack of her panties.

In the other room, Annika was making no pretense to hide how aroused she was. Instead, she moaned loudly at even the simple act of the androgynous person’s skilled hands touching her bare boobs for the first time. She envisioned Hayden doing that for a moment when she closed her eyes. However, Annika dismissed it as yet another autistic daydream being made more vivid by weed before getting back to the task at hand- using her own hands to pull down her pants and panties in one go.

“Yeah, my virgin cunt must feel so sticky on your leg, isn’t it?” Annika asked as she started jogging her hips on Blake’s bare knee.

After a few minutes of this, she nearly made herself cum as she could feel her pussy throb and knew Blake would feel her heartbeat through her innocent lips too at this rate.

“I’ve never been this fucking wet before. God, you’re so hot.” Then she leaned forward to grope Blake’s own tits under their shirt, which she then removed with ease. Annika lost her balance again and plopped backwards with legs draped over Blake’s own onto the couch.

“I think the universe is trying to tell me something,” she purred as she spread them more. “Like maybe that it wants my stud to mount me, please.” She’d read that was a word for butch-presenting, mostly Black but not always lesbians who really liked to dominate subby girls like her. “Then eat me till I scream and keep going.” No filter or acting anymore for the poor touch-starved autistic nerd, it seemed…

Last edited:
Hayden too was quite high, though perhaps not as much as Trish. Still it was without any doubt part of why they now, almost as if having dared themself to, slowly pulled down their jeans and stuffed boxers, having to jerk their hips a little to get the rolled up sock, which had stuck to their pubes and labia from their arousal, to the floor before inserting the Pony of the fabulous sex toy, the penis substitute, into their slippery wet cunt.
"I guess I do yes," they said and nodded at both of Trish's questions.
She certainly had gorgeous breasts, small but so beautiful. Considering that they took PE together and showered together at least once a week it was not the first time Hayden had seen them but it was the first time they had been offered to them in that way.

Hayden had unbuttoned their shirt which only revealed the binder they used to flatten their chest and walked up close to Trish who was still seated on the couch and stood in front of her, legs parted, looking down at her gorgeous body as she began to slowly jerk the RealDoe, treating it exactly the same way she would have treated a real cock. This was of course another sight that Hayden appreciated, to watch a girl softly stroke the penis substitute protruding from their crotch, and while the sensations of pleasure they felt were almost certainly not the same as it surely would have been had the cock been real and not a silicone substitute, (for instance Hayden still felt the pleasure mostly inside them and from the saddle rubbing against their clitoris while if the cock had been real the sensation of pleasure would have been focused on the head, this was something Hayden might never truly experience and was well aware of this fact), at least the sight gave them a feeling of masculinity that surpassed their feminine aspects.

Trish's comment about marking her breasts with their load of course also helped their mindset, despite the fact that anything even remotely similar to a male ejaculation was entirely impossible. They knew there were toys available that could simulate such but they were no where near as perfectly designed as the RealDoe. Perhaps some time in the future they dreamed because Trish was of course entirely correct in her comment. Hayden most certainly desired to shoot a huge load of thick creamy semen all over those beautiful breasts.
"Fuck yes. I want to cover you in my cum," they groaned and then smiled down at her partly naked friend.
"Maybe you could use your breasts to jerk it."
This was a regular fantasy of Hayden's whenever they used the toy to jerk off, to have a pair of beautiful breasts wrapped around their cock an in those fantasies they always shot a big load between those breasts, leaving a mark of thick white cum on and between them, on the neck and chin of whomever they were attached to. There was a large number of breasts that featured in those fantasies, most recently, (only just the night before), their new friend Annika's.

While technically still a virgin Jake was certainly no stranger to cocks. Danny's though was a size above anything he had seen in real life, much less wrapped his lips around and taken into the depth of his mouth. He had struggled a bit to take much more than the head at first and had focused all of his tongue skills on it while letting his lips and oral cavity adjust to the sizeable visitor. Being as skilled as Jake was with tongue and lips this of course caused deep growling noises from Danny who had his hands resting on Jake's head but without demanding anything of him. It was however not until Jake had finally managed to take the cock deep and start to use his mouth to fuck it, almost managing at one point to press his nose against Danny's pubic bone, that his groans had grown louder and he had eventually shot a big load into Jake's mouth, which Jake let dribble down his chin, a few drops landing on his shirt.

"Yea it is," Blake said as Annika suggested that her virgin cunt must feel sticky against their leg.
It certainly did even though they both still had their pants on. The very heat of arousal in both of them made it quite sticky and wet. And Blake could of course also feel Annika's crotch against the RealDoe and the sensations this caused inside them. It was easy for them to imagine how their cock had grown hard under the pressure of an eager and willing virgin cunt and now they were ready to reveal it to her, to test her oral skills.

They began to unbutton their jeans while the girl on top of them was literally humping their leg like a bitch in heat. As they managed to pull down their jeans and boxers the RealDoe sprung out, much the way they imagined a real cock would in a similar situation.
"So your cunt is still unfucked, what about your pretty lips? Are they as virgin as the ones between your legs?"

"Yeah, let me just get the best lube in the entire world..." Trish purred, instantly turned on deep in her core by the idea, before pushing up spit from her throat and then out of her mouth until it dripped all over her strong, swaying neck. Next, she spread it slowly for Hayden's pleasure on her cleavage.

"It's time to use these fucking awesome titties to make one of my best friends cum. And then let's get back to playing video games you dork. I think doing anything more than jerking you off with you...now...I dunno, it'd be weird." Trish sensed that Hayden longed for another's touch.

She didn't want to get between them...unless Annika and Hayden both wanted a threesome with her. Then she would definitely be getting between them.

Not wanting to ruin the mood, however, Trish set to work on pressing her small but still perky breasts around Hayden's toy and drove it slowly into their hole. "I bet that if you do put this monster in any pussy, when you do give your virginity to someone you love and trust deeply, that person won't be able to help but throw her head back and moan, 'Oh God, Hayden, I'm yours forever.' Then you'll fuck the ever-loving shit out of that pussy, knowing that it belongs to you. Knowing that it weeps for you and you alone."

After she said this. she took Hayden's staff in hand and jerked it in and out of them harder and faster. "It's okay if it's Annika that you're thinking of. She's so fucking sexy and innocent. She's clearly a virgin too. You will make a meal out of her, and I want to see her wrapped around your arm at school when it happens. You dress so masculine half the time anyway that a bunch of idiots think you're a boy already. What reason do you have not to go for it?"

"Yeah, just imagine that she's begging for your cock. That you're filling up her pussy so good with your fucking cum," Trish whispered. "I don't want you to get hurt, and I will gladly put my pussy in her place if she hurts you, but I know you crave her, and my friend, she is starving. Once she has her fill of Blake, she'll be ripe. SO CUM! CUM! CUM FOR ANNIKA!"

"Pl-please don't think I'm weird," the Swede two rooms away from them, who didn't hear anything, flushed. "But yes, you're my first kiss, Blake."

And from a teenager in high school. Pathetic, you fucking borderline pedophile, her subconscious mind judged her, even though at 17 Blake was old enough to consent in Massachusetts. As the weed loosened the steel cables running through her mind that were holding Annika's masking together, though, her mind became more relaxed and more willing to do whatever Blake commanded her. Because if she was supposed to be in a position of power because of her age, it didn't show up in this situation. Blake was clearly used to being in charge of sexual partners.

Yet, without the intense concentration needed to get even simple subtleties, which the drug loosened, it took Annika a minute to get Blake's meaning. "Oh, y-you mean you want me to suck on that monster?" she asked.

"Well, take off your clothes and then teach me what you need from me," Annika said with a pouty look in her eyes. "I want to learn for someone as beautiful and commanding and powerful and sexy as you. I...I will suck you if that's what you desire...but I also wouldn't mind getting my pussy tasted while that happened. If you could put in your special request with the chef, that would be appreciated."

A bit of a left-field joke, but she hoped it would be helpful in encouraging whatever Blake wanted to do here.

Meanwhile, Danny only had a few words for Jake. "Flip over. I wanna fuck that tight virgin ass."

Last edited:
The sight of Trish closing her modest but beautiful and soft breasts around the RealDoe, their cock, had Hayden letting out a loud groan and start thrusting between them. Their hands went to caress Trish's hair and face, offering her their fingers to suck on if she wanted to. Every word her friend had spoken since they began this erotic game had served to increase their arousal, their lust, and yet, even though they had an absolutely gorgeous, half naked girl in front of them using every trick she knew to pleasure them, their thoughts were wandering to what was happening in their bedroom, to Annika and to Blake and what the latter would surely do to the former. They imagined Annika's naked form, her much larger but as far as Hayden had seen absolutely gorgeous breasts wrapped around Blake's RealDoe in the same way Trish's were wrapped around theirs. Perhaps it was unfair to Trish to think about another girl while he was doing everything Hayden had ever dreamed of having done to them, almost.

And Trish certainly seemed to know what she was doing. Not only did she find a good pace and rhythm with ease and Hayden could only assume that it was not the first time she had used her breasts for such activities, but also the way she kept talking to them about losing their virginity for real, about them sticking their cock, their silicone substitute, into a pussy and claiming it as theirs while the girl cried and moaned promises of eternal loyalty, even assuring them that it was ok for Hayden to think of Annika instead of her. Though Hayden was not so sure that Annika would be a virgin much longer and that their chance of being her first was about to be lost to Blake's charming corruption.

The images of Annika begging for their cock and them giving it to her Trish provided quickly drove Hayden to the edge and soon their thighs and lower abdomen began to tremble in that familiar way signalling an impending orgasm and knowing their body and the effects using the toy to jerk off with had on them they pulled back, grabbed the cock and gave it two quick hard jerks that almost pulled it out of them and then with the third jerk they did pull it out and with their other hand reached down to spread their labia and pushing their hips forward did cum all over Trish's breasts and face, just not the way a male would have.

"From a girl?" Blake asked with a slight hint of disappointment in their voice at the thought that Annika saw them as female, despite their obviously male presentation and the unyielding erection now sticking out of their black boxer briefs.
Still, whether that was the case of not, they wanted to fuck her and fuck her silly. Wanted to claim yet another virgin cunt. Just as in the larger room outside the door, or in the bathroom next doors for that matter, there were no big emotions involved, at least not from Blake. It was all just lust and Blake certainly hoped that was equally true for Annika. The last thing they needed was a needy girl falling in love with them for more than one night.

"That's exactly what I mean," they said when Annika seemed to figure out what they had meant when asking if her lips were as virgin as her cunt and pulled themself free of the overly eager virgin and stood up next to the bed, took their jeans off all the way followed quickly by their boxer briefs.
Next they undid their shirt slowly exposing their breasts and then, slowly jerking their RealDoe motioned for Annika to slip onto the floor.
"On your knees then girl," they said.
"Cup your hand around my balls and then take my cock between your lips. Let's see how much of it you can take."

In the bathroom Jake hesitated. Was he really ready to lose his virginity. He wasn't sure and as their sex ed teacher had pointed out: "Not being sure you are ready means that you are not."
"I ... umm ..." he said.
"Can we ... ummm ... I mean of course I want to have a big cock like yours pound my tight virgin ass but ... I ... I don't really feel I'm ready for it just yet."

"Well, your cock is telling me something quite different," Danny purred as he went straight for fondling Jake without asking first. Jake's penis had probably just not softened yet because he had just finished swallowing Danny's cum, and that didn't mean he expected anything further. however unbeknownst to Danny, men's penises didn't always follow their conscious thoughts, and could get or stay erect at the worst, most random times.

What Danny Hidayat did next was entirely his choice, however. And to account for what he said next, he may have been young, and gay but still influenced by a conservative family from Indonesia into homophobia and self-loathing.

"Listen to me...very carefully."

More fondling of Jake's penis while he whispered in the dark-haired boy's ear.

"I am with the Barnstable Police Department. My partner, Annika Nilssen, is as well. I know you and your little theater troupe are selling marijuana and Ritalin backstage. I need to get into that play. You're a faggoty little theater nerd, so if I have any hope of pretending to be anywhere as flaming of a gay as you and get in too, you gotta let me really...method act, shall we say? So, help us in our undercover sting by letting me in your sissy hole, and encouraging your friend Hayden to do the same, and have all four of us audition as friends. You'll have to pretend it's love, and maybe Hayden will feel like it's love, but Annika is not a creature capable of love.

"Her autism...makes her a monster, not a human being. I pretend to be her friend because the Sheriff says I have to, but she has zero sense of other people's emotions. She just wanders around, staring off into space, like a glitching robot. That is who is going to get your friend Hayden's little dyke pussy for the first time- a robo-tomboy. And you will have to let this disgusting autistic woman have her way with Hayden, because if you don't...you will go to juvie for two and a half years. No friends. No Internet. No theater. No schoolwork. No mercy when you get back to the real world as an adult already distrusted. But plenty of dicks you'll be made to suck that are a lot less experienced than mine."

"So...me or juvie. Decide now, Jake!" Danny growled.

His penis rubbed against Jake's asshole, demanding to be let in before the copious amounts of spit dried off and he'd have to use something else to lube Jake's asshole and his penis, because. This. Was. Happening, Like maybe the Vaseline in the medicine cabinet above, which Danny didn't know was no way to lube a penis before having a party in the sewer system.

"Oh my gooood, Hayden, I'm drenched in your cum," Trish said as she used Hayden's cum to masturbate her incredibly red pussy with. "You're so fuckin' hot! That was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. But I'll be honest, I didn't know you were into Annika to the point of moaning that loudly, and the way she showed up Gwyn and Patty, the two hottest and bitchiest lipstick lesbians I have ever slept with in my entire life, I- it was magnificent. I got a bathroom break as soon as I could to touch myself to her. But you're both unbelievably hot. I wouldn't be able to choose, but it looks like Blake- hahahahaah, sorry, I'm so high- is moving in on her and will probably get her naive ass to think she's in love."

"Of course, the fact she's probably going to have sex very soon and from the looks of her will NOT be shy about it will probably make her the most desirable lesbian at school. Thinking of it as...cumming the waters. Unless Blake pins her down quick, her dance card will be very full in this school." Trish knew what that was like- mostly boys who thought she was hotter for also being into girls, and then a handful of very nervous girls. "Blake is kinda the sole alpha around here since you guys haven't been as tight lately. But you know what? I think you have a good chance if you find the right moment. And speaking of moments..." Then Trish began touching herself furiously while grunting out, "You better give me a finders fee of both your holes when you finally knock boots, though!"

Annika did completely miss the meaning of Blake's facial expressions, with her masking and police training that she used to deduce the emotions of other people on a daily basis melting away in the face of such erotic commands from Blake and making her extremely high brain feel like she was trailing a bathrobe of galaxies behind her happiness. But she would no doubt feel mortified about getting Blake's preferred form of address wrong and profusely apologize to the other naked person for such in the morning. Right now, she heard Hayden moan out in orgasm and that was enough to flip a switch for her.

For now, she made herself Blake's slut by kneeling as she was told and sucking Blake enthusiastically, driving the other end deep into their androgynously hidden hole, all while squeezing Blake's ass. What Blake didn't know was that once Annika knew what she needed to do, she did it with the utmost determination and would figure out intuitively from the sounds of Blake's moans where to go next.

"I...I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm normally a very good girl," Annika trilled, her accent rising when she finally pulled her mouth off Blake’s cock for air, giving them a coy half-grin that she read might be tantalizing for many, while playing with her breasts knowing that Blake would find them to be an aphrodisiac. "But tonight? Tonight...oh Blake, tonight I want you to make me feel bad. All over." Fortunately for Blake, she wasn't shy about getting down to business and moved her hips up so that Blake could take her clean-shaven and virgin pussy.

Annika recognized the danger that she could fall in love with Blake right then and there and so felt it especially useful that her mouth was otherwise occupied.

So, she took a breath, balanced all the emotions that were light (like hope, beauty, and ecstatic happiness preparing her mind for the ecstasy ahead) and dark (lust, trauma, heartbreak as she reopened herself to it) within her, and arched her back up so Blake could see Annika smiling before resuming her important work with loud and sloppy sucking.

Last edited:
It took Hayden a good minute and a half to regain full control of their muscles after the mind blowing orgasm they had just received by Trish's obviously skilled hands and breasts but when they did gave their friend a series of kisses, starting on the lips and slowly wandering down her neck while their left hand sought their way into her red checkered trousers and the lacy panties underneath where they found Trish's other lips to be soaking wet. As their lips reached their friend's nipples their middle finger found her clit and began to rub it gently. Soon after with their lips closed around Trish's right nipple, sucking and softly nibbling on it, that same finger found its way inside of Trish and shortly after the index finger followed, both fingers pushed deep and turned into a hook that massage the front wall of her vaginal tract.
"It's only right that I return the favour," Hayden mumbled into Trish's breast.
"I know we'll never be lovers that way but we're both hot as fuck and it makes sense, right, whether we think about others or not."
Hayden let out a bemused chuckle as it dawned on them that perhaps they were both thinking of the same girl

Jake kept saying no but rather than raising his voice to call attention to what was about to happen his voice gradually seemed to disappear as Danny's coercing words became ever more demanding. This was happening, Jake realised, whether he was ready for it or not. He was about to be raped by a guy he had only just met, at a party at his best friend's house. Still, even though he knew that said friend was basically just outside and would come rushing in to save him if only he called out, he instead bit down on his bottom lip and closed his eyes.

The information he had just received from this stranger, about he and Hayden's new friend both being undercover cops and that they were there to crack down on the sale of marijuana at Barnstable High, that it was all just a ruse that his partner had made advances at Hayden, was swimming around his head and had him believing that whatever he did his word would not carry the same weight as that of an undercover police officer. All he did in the moment when he felt Danny's cock enter into him after some clumsy lubing with Vaseline was to close his eyes tighter, bite down harder on him bottom lip and try to hold the tears back, hoping it would be over soon.

"Good girls are usually the best at sucking cock though," Blake said with a chuckle.
"They somehow manage to convince themselves that as long as they don't let themselves get fucked they are still good girls."
With this Blake placed both their hands on Annika's head and gently massaged her scalp through the thick brown hair to encourage the clearly neurodivergent girl, more so than Hayden was. Hayden was after all still able to recognise certain social cues and act accordingly. That didn't quite seem to be the case with Annika. Not entirely at least.

"Oh before we're done tonight you'll be as bad as any of them and as dirty," Blake acknowledged but, somehow realising that they had to be a bit gentler with Annika than with the girls they usually enjoyed themself with, let her do her thing rather than starting to thrust their hips to fuck the girls mouth.
"However, my sweet innocent, a mere blowjob, no matter how good, is not enough. I want to fuck you and fuck you silly. Which do you prefer, on your back or on you hands and knees?"

"I can't believe I never experimented with you before today either, babe," Trish cooed as she held Hayden's head against her breast.

"I guess I was just too much of a scaredy-cat to just admit what I wanted. But that'll change today for both of aaaaaaAAAAHHHHS" she then suddenly groaned when Hayden penetrated her wet and willing pussy, The redhead almost immediately began to ride their dark fingers and panted, "Because if this is your first time fingering a girl, you're already a natural, and you're really starting to tilt the scales away from the meat cocks of the world for me. I'm perfectly happy to be your practice pussy to let you take your frustration out on until you finally make that poor little Swede squirt all over your face. She won't know what hit her if you get that handsome face between my legs so I can tell you exactly what you need to do."

Hayden might have to hurry if she wanted to try Trish's wild cream...the thought of Hayden licking and fucking Annika as well as Trish and Annika and Trish touching each other while Hayden fucked them both was getting her close quickly.

Annika finally removed the big, black plastic gag from her mouth, coughing a bit even though Blake had gone slow instead of face-fucking her, spit frothing on every inch of the thick intruder. She would never have considered herself into the idea of being fucked by a penis like this, but it was Blake talking, and they had some breast growth at least to hook her, seduce her into trying something new that she was now craving because it was Blake doing it. Blake was taking her on a journey; she would just enjoy the ride.

And so Annika made her decision while she laid on her back and spread her legs before using her fingers to gradually open up her doorway as much as she could, the ample lubrication coming from her core more than enough, when combined with her spit, to make Blake's journey inside her a smooth one. "Please, mount me baby...I need that dick to make me your bitch!"

Back in the bathroom, Danny had positioned Jake over the toilet with the seat up and made him grip the sides of the toilet, his much older hands roughly jerking at the younger man's cock to make him line the toilet with his seed while his ass was ravaged. Jake's virgin asshole was also going to be marked as Danny's territory very soon as it tightly gripped his penis, so he demanded of his younger quarry, "Cum for me like the little bitch you are!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom