Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train to Nowhere (Alvis AlendranXEthereal) [NSFW Links]

Kyle just couldn't understand what was happening in a lot of ways, and James gave him a questioning look. Still, Kyle gave a shurg to James, and James sighed, but opened his pants. He pulled out his only partly hard cock, and swung it around towards Rika's face.
"Now. You make the boss happy here, and I'll let you go. If you don't, well...we're going to have to do all kinds of unpleasant thigns to you." Kyle warned.

Pat, catching on at last, shifted his stance to catch her attention a moment, showing that he had a handgun with him, one more level of threat for her.

James had a moment of worry. Maybe Aika had gotten very clever, adn was using this as a kind of long game to get him in a vulnerable spot? It was possible he supposed, but something about the whole situation felt off to him. Still, he had a woman on her knees saying she'd do anything at all. That did demand a certain amount of response.

Rika kept her hands up showing that she meant no harm she’s extremely submissive on her knees and she didn’t want any trouble especially since she had kids at home. “Anything. I just want to get home if you told me to do I’ll do.” The petite Asian pleaded with him after seeing what her sister had gone through she was not going to fight or do anything to anger these men what were the odds though? This felt so surreal this is not even that long at her own sister to attack and she had been so careful!

“I see you have weapons I am not interested in fighting I have a family to think of Husband to think of I just need to get home to them. Just tell me what to do so I could go home I have no interest in fighting you.” that probably did but I didn’t run things but Rika was not the time to raise a fuss and that’s probably why she got married quicker than her slightly older sister.

James grabbed a quick fistful of hair and turned her head towards him. Without a second thought, he swung his cock around to slap her cheek with it.
"The boss wants you to put that mouth to better use. Make it count, and do it right." Kyle warned. By this time Pat was beginning to pick through the pack they'd taken from her, finding thigns inside of it. His eyes widened a little as he found a few pictures inside of the wallet in there. Sure enough, a picture of this woman, a husband, a small child...

Also a picture of her and a woman who looked exactly like her. Pat smirked, but stayed quiet for now.

Rika nodded and without a word or a bit of a fight she opened her mouth shut her eyes tight and took his cock in. At least she was doing what he asked but she wasn’t looking at him it was just something she had to do. He would feel how soft and gentle she was. Her hands still up in the air and she only used her mouth to suck on his tip and a bit of his shaft.

She at least knew what she was doing but it’s easy to tell she was trained for someone but it wasn’t him. Sweet and soft and delicate as she circled it like a popsicle. He had her hair but if you watched she was methodical and did it like she was taught or trained to do.

When Pat found the photos in her wallet it was her and two young children with a much older man. It looked like she possibly married her professor in college and most likely dropped out to start a family. There’s also a picture of her and her twin sister dressed almost identically but with different hairstyles and having a good time with her family. Pat figured out that it wasn’t the girl from the train

James looked down as she started setting to task, and then gave a faint intake of breath as he felt her tongue working on his cock so easily. There was practice to be sure, but he also had to admit she was either used to a much smaller cock, or that person wasn't big on pushing her to new depths. James let go of her heair, giving her some room to move as she saw fit, deciding to lean into curiosity more than anything else.

Pat nudged Kyle, showing him the picture of the twins. Kyle looked at it, looked at Rika, and then smiled. James was busy right now, but they'd let him know soon enough. In the meantime, Kyle was curious then. This woman had given birth to kids before. He wondered how different she might feel compared to her sister...

When he let go of her hair it helped her relax a bit but her hands were still in the air trying to show that she wasn’t doing anything. That she wasn’t planning on doing anything rash or crazy. she took her time sucking only taking about half of him in but taking care to use her tongue and flick her tongue on his tip hopefully this will be easy Peezy lemon squeezyand she’d be home right after he was done.

Her husband was very easy to get off but he was much older as well. She was trying to take care of him and she was a good wife. He wouldn’t get mad at her for doing this especially if it meant her coming home to him and taking care of the two kids they had together. The last thing he wanted was something to happen to his pretty little wife who is at least 15 years younger than he was. It was probably easy to see that she marry for love but also she was quite well off with how she was dressed in the photos so she had nothing to worry about and she most likely did nothing but house work and pleasing the man who It was probably easy to see that she marry for love but also she was quite well off with how she was dressed in the photos so she had nothing to worry about and she most likely did nothing but house work and pleasing the man who married her.

James gave a faint grunt. She wasn't bad, not at all, but she as also a bit on the tentative side of things. He wanted things a bit more than this, so he took matters into his own hands. Literally. He reached down and grabbed her head roughly and pulled, pushing his cock into her mouth and forcing her all the way down on his length. He felt his cock sliding into her throat, and he held her there, impaled on his length for a count of five beofre letting her go enough to be able to pull back for a breath.
"He's helping you. Showing you how to do it right. Don't fuck this up for yourself." Kyle said from behind her.

Truth be told, she had been doing well, but James, being who he was, wanted to keep pushing her as much as he could to see what reactions he might get from her.

She wasn’t back when he pushed her down on his cock she gagged and nearly threw up. Oh this one was not used to such a rough treatment. She was softer and sweeter it might even be a little cuter than her sister with her mannerisms and how docile she was.

Whimpering she tried to go along with it but she started coughing on him. Even though he did choke and gag her she could see that she was actually trying especially when they threatened her. This one was not want to fight back she was going to listen and do what she was told that could be good and bad at the same time but for now maybe it was a good thing because as long as they let her go she would do whatever they asked.

That was something else that James noticed. Aika had taken a cock down her throat, and done it without much issue. This one was gagging away, clearly having trouble with his size.
"You take that cock down all the way! Every. Damned. Stroke!" Kyle ordered her. All the men were looking at her with a look of amusement, as well as some arousal for certain. This wasn't her sister, but there was still something very appealing to watching her gag on James' cock, trying desperately to do as she was bidden.

As far as James was concerned, he preferred the fighter, but feeling her throat spasming around his cock as she gagged on him, well, that was a feeling he could seriously get behind. And he was goign to make sure that this was just the beginning.

Rika was gagging too much to pay attention to what the other men were saying. She continued to cough and gag and try to keep up with James but it wasn’t as easy as it looked. Her cheeks were so pink as she blush doing such a simple act. This was not the girl they knew and she was definitely a shrinking violet and a wallflower.

Their words made her jump and quiver but she didn’t go against any of them at all they had weapons and she had other lives to think about more than her own. Pulling back and taking his cock at her mouth she looked up and finally spoke. “Teach me what you want from me and I’ll do it as long as you promise to let me go afterwards I’ll do anything you say. That’s a promise.” she was so sweet and polite it was like night and day

The men pondered a moment at what she was saying, but then they nodded. There were ways to make this easier after all.
"Hands and knees. Yeah, like that. Now tilt your head up so you're looking forward. That's going to open up your throat." Kyle explained as he walked Rika through a new pose. James had to drop onto his knees to get back on her level, but in this pose, she should find it considerably easier to take him in her throat.

James stepped up and pushed his cock back into her mouth, giving ehr the chance to try this new way of doing things, of making sure that her throat was open so he could slide in easier. She didn't have quite as much freedom of movement as she had before, but with a little practice she could still make it work, rocking back and forth. Kyle also knelt behind her, realizing that in this position, there was another option for their amusement. Kyle slid a finger along the folds of her pussy, rubbing along her seeing how responsive she was. He remembered that her sister had been hard to get warmed up, but this was a whole other person.

This woman was something else as she followed with all the instructions place your hands on the ground staying on her knees. James was continue to get her in this new position his size is much bigger than what she was used to ever handling in her life. Considering she was a married woman she only had one or maybe a few cocks to compare him to.

Feeling Kyle behind her she tensed up fully but the way he ran his finger up and down her slit she was easy to turn on. At least Kyle knew this wasn’t the same girl from the train and her reactions were also completely different even if they looked exactly alike. Not all identical twins were identical in every way. This one at least was a pliable form. Unlike her sister she had a little tuft of hair on her pubic area. She was just as slim as her sister. With breast just a smidgen bigger than her twin but other than that and the mark on her neck that her sister had from the previous attack wasn’t there.

If they thought about it she was pretty much a clean slate except for some experience but she honestly didn’t have much since she married pretty young. Seeing how her kids were so young they could guess she got married around 19 or 20 years old.

Deciding that with this woman, he was going to be taking a more aggressive approach to things, James got a hold of her face with both hands and started to roughly but steadily fuck her throat. He was giving faint grunts as he enjoyed the wet tightness of her mouth and throat, going after her with a solid fury. If he wasn't going to get his fighter, then he was at least going to make use of the opportunity to work out some frustrations.

Kyle felt the fact that Rika was getting aroused all ready, and smiled, shaking his head in amusement. As he watched James fuck her mouth and throat, Kyle pushed a finger into her pussy, testing to see how tight of a fit she'd be. Two kids could change a woman, but sometimes...sometimes people got lucky.

Kyle would soon learn Rika was an exception. Judging by the size of rock on her finger she got the best of the best. With how fit she was it hardly looked like she was a tired mother of two toddlers. Here she was out jogging in the afternoon with free time most young mothers could only dream of!

Gagging in one end as Kyle got someone just as tight as Aika and less snippy. Rika was a quiet little thing though. On occasion a moan or three mixed with het gagging and choking in someone built bigger than her husband. They could easily see why Rika was easily picked as a wife over stubborn Aika though Rika might be the one people would send out a search party for considering who she was married too….

Kyle was grinning wide as he worked his finger in and out of her pussy, finding her growing wetter and wetter. James smiled down as he saw Kyle withdraw his fingers from Rika, showing them soaked with her juices, clearly showing that whatever else was going on right now, this woman was more than ready for what he was bringing. James knew that he was ready to release, so backed his cock out of her throat. He came, firing a few shots into her mouth and painting her face with two more. James moved away from her and walked around behind her. As he did, Pat dropped in front of her face, ready to take James place with her. Pat had his cock out and waved it in front of her face, seeing if she'd take it herself or if he was going to get rough with her too.

James on the other hand was behind her now, rubbing hte head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy, taunting her with what was about to happen, while Kyle was poised to grab her if she tried to flee.

When that comes hit her tongue all she could do is gag, sputter and spit it out. She was willing to let them use her but she just couldn’t bring herself to swallow something not her husband’s. Kyle’s fingering made her moan and wiggle though she had a gift of tuning out what the men were doing to her. It seemed like a gift she had as a trophy wife. Pliable and moldable. Easy to please with how soaked she was from only fingering.

Cum dripped from her painted pink lips as she let the rest decorate her adorable face. It felt like maybe she was actually used to this and would make the men using her question what kind of life she was living. When James did move behind her honestly she kept still. Rika didn’t run or try to flee. If they watched they’d see her brace herself. Then she finally talked. “I’ve never had anyone bigger than a Japanese man. Please be gentle if possible.” she didn’t even ask if they had a condom or protection but she didn’t want to be broken. If this was going to happens would it be too bad of her to let it. “I’ll Please you all as long as you let me go. My husband says I’m good at doing what I’m told….”

James grabbed onto her hips as she essentially sold herself out for some kind of mercy. He was about to simply ram himself into her when Kyle showed him the picture. James looked at it, taking a moment to process before it clicked. He let a sigh, a feeling of almost relief coming over him as he realized that this wasn't the woman he'd been after, she wasn't actually some kind of broken toy from what he'd done.

She was a new toy that was waiting to be broken.

He reached forward and grabbed her hair, gathering it in his fist and pulling hard on it, using that to shove his cock hilt deep in her with a single rough thrust. Hot and tight and wet, he let out a hiss as he felt her wrapped around him. Pat blinked, having expected to have been taking her mouth at that point but right now it was hard to say if it was safe when James started to pound into her hard. It was not gentle, it was not slow, it was a rapid fire pounding into her, stretching her out roughly as he did so.

That hair pull didn’t go how James wouldn’t imagined it. “OH GOD YES!!!” Rika didn’t mean to yell out but when he rammed her tight cunt she groaned and even pushed back! Her husband sometimes wasn’t gentle but this? Oh she never got this! It was always missionary or on her belly with him. This position was something new all together. Spicy and sexy.

Her big tits bounced as he rapid fire pounded her. That chest of hers was a good cup or two bigger than Alia’s due to having kids and gave her a bit more to het curves though she was still slim. The only real difference from Aika was her voluptuous breasts. Lowering her head as she tried pushing back on his fast as fuck doggie style pumping breeding position as she moaned and was she enjoying this?

Hell yes she was! She didn’t want to say it but she forgot how fucking felt when she got married. “Oh….if you are this good I want to feel you fill me….it’s been way too long since it’s felt this good….MMMM!” lonely housewives needed a good Fucking once in a while and Rika didn’t mean to but let herself go with these strangers which no names used her body.

The men chuckled as she reacted to thigns in a way that no one had expected, but they were not going to argue with her by any means. James slowed his pace by just a moment, letting Pat move into place. Pat fed his cock into her mouth and then James resumed his activity.

The two men bounced her between them, spit roasting her roughly. Pat groaned as they worked on her, and Kyle moved forward to rest a hand on her ass. He pushed a figner into it just to add something to the moment.

Rika Was having the time of her life! Pat slipped his cock in her mouth and she right on cue started sucking bouncing between James and Pat. She even moaned when a finger pressed into her tight little ass. Her own husband rarely fucked her ass but having someone else give her what she hadn’t had in a very long time she took it.

Spit roasting her like a proper little love doll. She spread her legs a bit wider trying to make sure she got all of James inside her and they could hear how James balls slapped her wet lips. Pat was not very big so she could easily take them all in her mouth without even gagging. “MMMM….FUCK ME!” Rika Mode on Pats cock as she lifted one hand from the ground and began fingering her own Clit without thinking. This was supposed to be a bad time for her but she let herself go since she wasn’t getting this treatment at home and they made themselves known so it wasn’t cheating if they “raped her in the park” she wouldn’t even tell her husband about what happened just got her self cleaned up and go home!

The men obliged her, pounding into Rika with reckless abandon, bouncing her around like a cheap whore. Pat was gasping as she leaned into sucking him off. He put a hand on her head, steadying them to make sure she could take him more easily. He couldn't believe his luck at this point. James really did know how to pick the good things to do!

James was panting and he knew Pat wasn't going to be able to last for long with this little sexpot going nuts in front of him. Seeing ehr fignering herself as well, trying to get herself off, Kyle moved back around towards her front, knowing there was going to be a spot open for him soon. Pat gave a gasping cry as he came in her mouth, holding on to her as he did.
"Swallow it baby, take it all!" He gasped out.

Having both menus are like that felt so good and it has been so long since you’ve been fucked like this. She had never had a threesome or foursome or an orgy before so this is new for her! Rika was not one to complain though when Pat grabbed her hair and held her down forcing her to swallow she choked and it was hard for her to get a hold of herself.

When Pat was finally pulled out that was when Rica stopped rubbing herself and wiped her mouth clean before speaking again. “there are three of you why not all use me at the same time I haven’t done anything like this I want all three of you at the same time.” The person that came out of her mouth as she pushed back on James his cock making his balls slap even harder hoping they take her up on the offer to all use her and give her all that she wanted and dreamed of!

Kyle looked at Pat, who nodded, the thought of it already starting to bring some harness back into his cock. James gave a grunt as he pushed as deep into her as he could and let loose, cumming inside of her, filling her up with his seed. He pulled out of her, and nodded.
"Am I ever going to not have to have sloppy seconds?" Pat griped.
"When you have a good idea of your own." Kyle answered. Pat shot him a dirty look, but didn't argue. James point to the ground, and Pat laid down. Seeing what he intended, Kyle grabbed Rika's shoulder and moved her slightly.

"Ride him, and we'll all take you on." he told her. James was behind her, giving his cock a few strokes to make sure that it was as hard as he needed to be. He had taken her other points of entry, he was going to have her ass.

Just like he'd had her sister's.

Once she was on top of Pat, Kyle moved into position to let her take his cock into her mouth, and James let out a breath as he started to push his cock into her ass. Lubed by her own juices, he managed to slip into the tight space, the three men stuffing her airtight.

The fact that they all agreed to this made Rika giddy. They were actually listening to her and doing what she wanted so she gladly took Pat under her it would easily take Kyle in her mouth. James would have trouble putting in her very tight very unused ass.

Moaning loudly as she brought a hand back to her Clit and slowly started rubbing it to help Kyle get more wet so he can fuck her easily.
How do they know she would want this so badly?

Her husband hadn’t touched her very much since their second child and she was very much in need of a good pounding even if it came for three random strangers. Right now this tiny Asian would take anything she could get. Once Kyle was in her mouth he could feel her starts sucking like if her life depended on it. Moving her hand from your Clit she’d move it to Kyle’s cock start stroking it as she sucked it keeping herself held up with one hand on Pats chubby belly as she began to rock and push on both his and Jameses cock being skewered by three men and all her holes Moving her hand from her Clit she move it to Kyle‘s cock start stroking it as she sucked it keeping herself held up with one hand on pats chubby belly as she began to rock and push on both his and James’s cock being skewered by three men in all her holes was a dream come true. Hell all she needed was two or three more men so she could occupy her hands she would be as happy as a cat in an aquarium!

Pat reached up and mashed his hands into her breasts, roughly handling her and letting her lean on them to keep herself supported easier. James bucked his hips making sure that they were shoving her forward and letting her drop back down onto the two cocks pistoning in and out of her body rapidly. James reached forward and grabbed the back of her head. He shoved her harder onto Kyle's cock, using that grip to all but skullfuck her onto the cock in her mouth. He reached back to grab his loose belt and slide it off.

Kyle took over James grip on Rika, making a sloppy mess of her as he pounded her mouth over and over again. He saw James loop his belt around her neck and pull it tight, snapping tightly in a loop around her neck. Kyle gasped, feeling the extra pressure on his cock every time it pushed into her throat, meaning she was going to be finding it harder and harder to get a breath now.

Back
Top Bottom