Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train to Nowhere (Alvis AlendranXEthereal) [NSFW Links]

EtherealElvenEmpress

I’m a power bottom at rock bottom.
@Alvis Alendran

Sometimes it felt like work never ended for Aika as she waited for the evening train home. No matter how early she tried to get off the young office worker always seemed to be on the last train home.

A deep sigh left her lips as she adjusted her suit jacket to try and warm herself in the chilly weather. She had let her raven hair down after a long day at the office. Her legs were cold due to her mini suit skirt and thin nude nylons on her pale legs. Her black kitten heels completed her traditional office attire. Looking around the line only kept growing.

“Seriously? It’s Friday shouldn’t people be home by now?” She muttered to herself as the train pulled onto the platform. Maybe they weren’t all waiting for this one.

Oh how wrong she was! Stepping on and minding the gap the petite officer worker walked on the train and it slowly filled up. Luckily she was able to get a spot holding onto an upper rung since she sadly couldn’t manage ti snag a seat, but that was life. The train pulled out of the station and all she could do was hope that it would not get too crowded since she was the end of the line and Aika had a long way to go!

It was always a pain in the ass taking the train back. It was later than James would have liked, and what was more, finding enough space for him and the rest of his crew on the train was a challenge to say the least. He rubbed the bridge of his nose absently as he pondered, not for the first time, what it might be like to finally be able to have his crew get their shit together well enough to be able to get a big enough vehicle to transport them all around, rather than piling into several cars or...taking the damned train. As the train pulled to the platform, he put on his most aggressive resting expression, and strode forward, his crew behind him. The aura of threat he seemed to exude gave him a bit of space, as no one seemed to want to be too close to him or those with him. It was clear they were rough men, and dangerous ones at that.

James grabbed a rung to steady himself as the train started to move off. He was a tall man, well over six feet in height, and broad enough that no one would doubt that he put a lot of work into maintaining a robust physique. He kept his dark hair cut short, and his cool grey eyes seemed to take in everything around him at a measured, steady pace. He was dressed simply, just jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt. His left arm was nearly covered in spiraling intricate tattoo work that seemed to incorporate some runic designs, likely old Norse patterns. He had large, powerful hands that had more than a few scars on them, showing evidence of a life of rough activity and hard labour. All in all, he cut the look of someone that you didn't want to be on the wrong side of.

He was scanning the crowd as the train ran on, seeing if there was going to be anything that was around to break his boredom. His eyes settled on a woman not too far from him. She was reasonably close to one of the door, though the door on that side of the train wouldn't likely be in use for the next few stops anyway, so it was really just a pocket of space without much int he way to hold on to. He quirked a small smile and moved forward slowly, the crowd shuffling to give him space to do so. For a little while it just pressed people tighter together in front of him, likely making it harder and harder to keep their place until they finally boke awy leaving him only a bare handful of feet away from this woman. He gave Aika a cocky smile as he made sure her atention had fallen onto him.
"Well hey there missy. Where you headed on this Friday night?" He asked her with a smooth, easy drawl to his voice. "Why don't you come party with me and my boys, we know some great spots."

Of course this train would get crowded. Friday was always a mixed bag. Some Fridays it’s was dead and she could manage a seat to read her book, but today was not that day. Aika was stuck getting shoved further into that packed sardine can. She could no longer hang onto a rung and being as short as she was it left her only getting shoved into a corner near the side of the train where the doors rarely opened in that route.

Zoning out she didn’t even notice the gaggle of men enter the train. Why should she? This train was a popular route and she had come to terms with being a live sardine.

The last thing the tiny Asian office worker expected was someone to talk to her. It even took het a good few moments to realize someone was making conversation with her.

“N…no thank you. Very kind but no thank you.” She said trying to end the conversation as politely as humanly possibly with a soft voice trying to keep attention off of her and not destroying the peace and quiet of the train car. Looking him over she had no idea who he was but maybe he’d preserve the quiet ambiance of the last train home.

"Aw, don't be like that! You look like you could use the chance to cut loose a little! You should come with us." James urged her, shifting a little closer to her. There was a sense of insistence in his tone, making it clear that the invitation was certainly just that, an invitation, but there was an edge of demand to it now, like it was something that was expected to be taken, and likely with some gratitude.

James spared a look behind him, seeing his crew fanning out a little, spreading the crowd back a little more, giving him more direct access towards Aika. They weren't saying anything, but there was more tension in the air now as people tried to avoid any kind of contact with them. The sense of something potentially bad coming up was certainly easy to pick up on.

James leaned on one of the bars nearby, letting him loom over Aika a little more easily. She was easily within arms reach now, but he was playing it 'nice' by not making contact yet.

“T…that’s kind of You but I have a boyfriend…” Aika was trying her best to shrink away into that little corner of the train as this tall yet persistent man loomed over her. Even though she didn’t have a boyfriend her friends told her that using an excuse like that made men back off.

Perhaps he would hearing how this tiny mousy woman had someone and it made her off limits. She honestly was tired and even her boss got pushy like this but she managed to keep him at bay by using that excuse.

“I’m sure you’ll have fun I’ve just had a long day and my boyfriend is picking me up at my station.” that had to do it! He had to believer hey right? Maybe he would and he’d back up after he would notice she was cornering herself on that train car.

"Boyfriend? Meeting you at the station? If he's leaving you to take the train alone like that on a Friday, he aint shit." James sneered out. Several of his crew called out in confirmation of his words. The backing of them like this made James a little bolder than he might be normally, which was saying something.

"I think it's time you looked into an upgrade babe. Get a real man to take care of you." He shifted closer again, a hand coming up to run a finger along her hair, feeling the silky texture of it. "I'll take good care of you."

“I like the train and it’s not a crime to take them.” the meek mousy office worker shot back though it was still soft spoken. “Some of us work for a living. Let’s just ride quietly okay?” thinking she told him off but this tall man only got closer and his noisy friends where going to make this Friday night train ride difficult to bear.

When she felt his hand touch her silky black hair she swatted it. Not enough to hurt but almost like a kitten like warning shot. “No thank you. I’m spoken for and I just want to go home like everyone else on this train….p…please just be quiet okay?” asking as if maybe he’d have a change of heart and listen to her.

There was a collective oooo-ing sound from the crowd.
"Damn man, she sure told you!" One man jeered at James.
"Puttin' you in your place!" Another chimed in. James sighed. Well, now it was a matter of pride, and of respect, adn that was going to change things. He hadn't figured on thigns going this far, but there was nothing for it now, not if he was going to maintain control of these guys.

His hand snapped out and grabbed Aika around the neck, giving a shove to slam her into the closed doors with a thud. He leaned in, getting close to her to face.
"We could have done this the easy way, but you had to get snippy. And now...you're going to pay for that." He warned her. There was a sudden jerk forward on her, and a popping sound as James uncermoniously ripped a finger down, popping hte buttons on her suit jacket off, leaving hte garment open. There was a faint hoot from some of his crew at the action.

Aika sighed hopping that shame would end this man’s pride especially from his friends telling him off giving her a moment of false hope.

Her moment of victory was short lived as James easily snapped grabbing her by the neck and shoving her into that closed train door. “AHHH! Let me GO!” her voice was firm but even showing like that she still sounded cute as she dropped her purse and pushed both hands forward to try and make him stop. “please stop…let me go…PUT ME DOWN!” raising her voice hoping that would be enough to startle him to stop.

SHe was finally showing a little fire in her voice, and that made James wonder just how much she had in her. He ahd the thought of just scaring her a little more, but her outright telling him to let her go, well, he couldn't be seen just complying with her! That would destroy his reputation completely. No, he was in this now, and he had to see it through.
"Stop? Woman, I haven't even gotten started yet!" James announced to a cheer from his crew. Someone from the train was stepping forward, looking like they were going to try and intervene, but one of the crew stepped between them and the unfolding scene and shook his head. He'd opened his jacket, showing something under it, and the bystander abruptly turned around and backed off.

"I said I'd take good care of you, and I'm a man of my word." He hissed to Aika. With that he reached out and roughly squeezed one of her breasts through her shirt, making it very clear how far he was going to go with this today.

“And I said let me go! I just want to go home!” she was small but fiery. Aika figured some bystanders would step in especially since she was a regular on this train like but when one did they turned tail and left her!

“KYA! DON’T TOUCH ME! HOW DARE YOU!” now she was getting loud hoping that would scare him off and the fact that he touched her breast made her even more angry as she reached up and slapped him! He had no right and if he tried it again she was going to teach in her pocket to get her pepper spray and show him how spicy she was.

The slap did catch him off guard a little, making him jerk in surprise, and actually let go of her. His crew gave a chuckling laugh at her resistance, showing that she wasn't just going to meekly accept what was happening. James turned his face back to her a little slowly, making the motion a bit exaggerated. While she was protesting, he shot his hand out, returning her slap with his open hand. It wasn't a small blow, this one had a lot of force in it, looking to really knock her around. The sound of the slap had barely had time to fade before he'd slapped her again from the other direction.

"How dare I? I'll show you how much I fucking dare!" James shouted, grabbing onto her hair and pulling her towards him as he grabbed at the collar of her suit jacket, jerking it back to start ripping it off her body.

Aika had gotten him to let her go and he paid for touching her so inappropriately she felt vindicated and actually stuck her tongue out at him thinking this was the end of it after basically humiliating him before his peers.

She almost thought it was di e until he decided to return the pain she gave him two fold and slap het so hard leaving both cheeks a blazing red as she yelped in pain.

“GET OFF OF ME YOU ASSHOLE!!” now she was not holding back and when he grabbed her ripping that suit jacket off she went to try and claw his face. If he was going to ruin her suit and hit her she was going to give him something to remember her by as she swiped her nails across his face aiming to leave 5 nail claw marks in his cheek. She may have been small but this tiny Asian was a mini tiger.

The suit jacket fluttered away as he cast it aside. He hadn't expected her to round on him with such a fury, and he felt her nails rake down his cheek. Hot pain flared as eh felt ehr get her desired claw marks. He reeled a second before coming back in.
"Bitch!" He shouted at her, backhanding her hard and grabbing for her hands. There was a shuffle as people started to move towards thing, only to back off again as more of the member of the crew showed something under their jackets to ward them off. No one seemed happy that this was happening, but no one seemed willing to risk that much to stop it either.

James gripped both of her wrists and slammed them into the door behind them, pinning her hands over her head firmly. He was close to her now, only inches from her face, and while before he'd been ready to do what was needed to satisfy his crew, now...it was different. Oh, the hit to his cheek was something, for certain, but the way she fought, the way she was losing her cool with him like this...well, that fire in her had him more turned on than he could remember being in a long time. He had to own this woman now, to show her what her defiance would earn her with him. There was a loud tearing sound as he ripped at her blouse, buttons flying and fabric ripping as he tore the front of it out, exposing her to the train at large.
"Get off you? I'm about to fucking get on you!" He swore to her, grinning widely as small rivulets of blood ran down his cheek, evidence of her efforts.

“GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!” that tiny body of hers put up such a fight but only she could do so much as his huge form over powered her! She wasn’t going to cry.

Oh no not yet! He wasn’t going to break her that easily especially after nails yo his cheek taking some of his flesh with her under her nails. “I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TOUCH ME! LET ME GO!” there was that fire as he slammed her hard. Binding her wrists making her powerless as she wriggled trying to free herself. Thinking he was just only after seeing her breasts not thinking he was capable of doing far worse especially with her screaming no and basically bloody murder. If he was she didn’t plan to let him enjoy one second if he tried!

James was grinning as she screamed at him. This was perfect, this was glorious! As she railed away at him, he reached to his back pocket, and flicked out a folding knife. He didn't make a show of it, he simply moved up and slid the cold steel blade between her breasts and cut. Her bra fell apart, exposing her to him completely now.
"Nice." He observed, stowing hte knife quickly and aggressively pawing at her breasts, getting a proper feel for them. He was panting a little now, fired up and ready to go. He had some things he wanted to do to her, but he knew right now they weren't going to be possible. But there was time to burn.

With a savage jerk he tore the blouse off of her, leaving her completely topless now.
"What do you think boys? Worth the trouble?" He called. There was a chorus of hoots and jeers in agreement at seeing her laid bare like this. He moved his free hand to clamp over her mouth to silence her a moment. "You won't kill anyone, let alone me. Now then. Let's really get started, hm?" He said to her, his face only inches from hers. he let go of her mouth adn reached under her skirt to grasp her panties, ripping htem free in a single brutal motion.

When he pulled that knife out she actually tensed up. Frozen afraid that he would slice her but he ended up opening her blouse, cutting her bra, and showing her breasts for all to see on this train.

When he covered her mouth with his hand what he got was a hard bite of what she could reach leaving him with a mark and some blood on her lips if she broke the skin. This tiny woman was not going to go down without a fight especially if she thought he was going to do what she thought he was going to do. She easily ripped her panties from her body. He could feel very little hair down below. She was very well kept and hairless everywhere except on her head and eyebrows and eyelashes. If he was going to use her she was going to make sure she left him with so many marks in a lot of pain for his trouble.

He probably knew that. She was trying every way she could to deter him from anything he wants to do to her or at least slow him down. From the looks of it it looked like he wanted to sexually assault her. Thinking it was just him and not his friends were cheering him on for doing something so vile. If there is any way to get them to stop or back off she continue to try and bite at his hand over her mouth. Aika didn’t plan on screaming or begging but she would make it hard for him to enjoy what he wanted to do at any cost.

The feel of her teeth hittingn his hand was enough to really make it clear just how much she was going to fight him on this. He gave his handa faint shake after pulling it away. There was a trace of blood on her lip form him. She was going to make him earn this one drop of blood at a time.
"Pat!" He called. One of his crew leapt forward. He was shorter than James by a good amount, but still well built.
"Yeah boss?" Pat asked with an eager tone to his voice.
"Gimme a sleeve from the blouse." Pat moved to obey, finding the ruin of her blouse, and getting a sleeve for James, handing him the soft material.

"I am going to make you a whole new woman." James said to her coldly. He took the fabric in one hand before pulling her away from the door and spinning her around, pressing her breast first into the glass of the door. It wasn't easy for him to pull her arms down to the small of her back and set to work tying her arms together there to keep her hands out of play. When he'd managed it, he knew that he had her right where he wanted her. Her grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her away from the door and drove her onto her knees. He was grinning widely as he freed his cock from his jeans. He was almost painfully hard thinking about what he was about to do, and to who he was doing it to.

"Are you ready for me?" He asked her, pullingher head back by her hair to put his lips right beside her ear.

Aika fought like the devil trying to free herself but it was no use especially when he got his friend to come over. How the hell was she supposed to overpower two of them? “You tiny dick asshole! This is why women don’t want you! Do you think you are worthy of anyone? I hope you burn in hell for what you were going to do to me!! Why aren’t any of you doing something?!? You’re going to let him do this stuff and stop him! Stop them!” he easily bound her hands behind her with her own blouse and forcing her down on her knees with a thud. The way she hit the floor hurt it would probably leave bruises on her knees. The cold glass on her breast made her shutter even whimper but she did not cry. The taste of his blood on her lips made her more furious.

Yelping when he pulled her long dark hair that was the most she got from her. There was no way she’s going to let this monster see her cry or grovel.
“This is your last chance to let me go. You won’t get away with this. I’ll make sure of it! Make me a new woman how? I bet someone like you has a micro penis!!!” her insults were fire and she was hoping she was hurting his pride as much as he hurt her body.

"Oh ho ho, is that so! Let me dispel that notion for you." He told her. He shifted and moved to the side, keeping a firm grip on her hair, but bringing her face to face with his hard cock. He was nine inches or more long, and thick. He left that sight in front of her for a moment, letting her mind take in what he was planning on forcing into her. Using that grip on her hair he forcibly bent her over, pushing her ass up.

He moved behind her, Pat being ever useful in hiking her skirt up to expose her ass and pussy to James and the train. The people not involved were looking away, many of them looking quietly furious that this was happening, but no one moved any closer to the unfolding scene. James lathered his middle finger up with his own saliva and slid it along her pussy lips, putting just a touch of that moisture to it. He grinned as he teased her entrance with his finger before he pushed his finger a few inches into Aika's pussy. He worked her for just a few moments, just enough to get her partly lubed up for him. He held her hair tightly as he pressed the head of his cock against her pussy. He let otu a breath, and pushed forward, spreading her pussy around his cock head. He was still grinning as he pushed deeper into her.

When James turned her around and made her face his cock she tried to turn away not giving them the satisfaction of her looking at him. Her face physically help disgust and contempt. No one was going to help her or even try?

No one was even making eye contact with her! She felt helpless but she wasn’t going to give in or even scream for help because maybe he wanted that. “You’re disgusting you know that.” her voice filled with anger as she spread out that insult. Feeling him bent her over she wiggled and try to get away then she felt him pressed finger into her making her whimper as she felt how tight she was.

She was like a virgin. She was clenching hoping to make sure he couldn’t even enter. How she tried but his finger felt how good she could be. “if you were smart you’d stop right now I won’t say anything to anyone if you just stop!” hoping that would help but no it did nothing and she felt his finger removed and his cock head pressed against her tiny bare slit. It took him pressure and some force for him to even get that cock out into her.

This might’ve been the first time he seen tears stream from her eyes as she closed them tight hoping he didn’t notice that he was indeed hurting her with how big he was. He picked such a tiny and petite girl he knew is going to feel amazing once he comes full length inside of her. Her clenching did nothing as he still forced his raw cock into her bare pussy. The way her pink spread was glorious if you look down. If he never had an Asian girl she would learn now how tight they were.

James gave a grunting groan as he forced his cock a little deeper into her.
"You all right there boss?" Pat asked with a grin.
"Better than! She's tighter than a fuckin' coke bottle!" He announced to the train. His crew cheeredm and the other passengers moved farther away, as though getting that distance would let them be able to pretend that what was happening...wasn't happening.

James blew out a breath as he bucked his hips forward more, getting a perfect look at how she was spreading around his intruding cock. Each time he bucked his hips it pushed him a little farther into her. It took him longer than he'd thought it would, but with one final, powerful thrust he felt his hips pressed against her ass. He panted a few more moments, just revelling in how tight she was wrapped around him like this.
"Fuckin' perfect." He breathed. He slapped her ass once, a hard jolt to startle her before he slowly drew back, backing hismelf out of her pussy most of hte way before pushing back in with that same torturous slowness, drawing out the experience of it all. She was almost painfully tight around him, almost more than he could handle, but damned if he wasn't going to make it work and get the best experience he could.

Aika could be heard whimpering the more he pushed into her tight slit. Nothing I prepared her for this and he pretty much went in dry with just his saliva to wet her. This time she hid under her hair just so he wouldn’t see how she was tearing up and started crying. There was no way she let him see that he would think he had won!

“You are a fucking coward!” even in all of her pain she continued to insult him hoping to hit his pride for what he was doing to her. “I see have no woman wants you you are a sick bastard! I hope you burn in hell! “ James could hear how her voice quivered as she tried to sound strong. That slap echoed on the eerily quiet train except for James and his crew. How were they sit back and watch their leader do this? How was he getting away with this with the train full of people? All she could do now let’s hope he’d finish early and at least pull out and let her go home maybe the train conductor would hear the commotion and stop the train. Someone had to have gone for help! She was counting on that and hoping they came soon before he did.

James grinned at her hurled abuse. An absolute firecracker this one! He gripped her hair tightly, pulling her back onto his thrusting cock harder.
"If I'm going to hell, then I'd better make sure to enjoy my time here, shouldn't I?" He jeered at her. With a grin on his face he reached under her and groped at her breasts as he started to push back into her a little faster now. He was panting, beads of sweat on his brow as he did so, the hot tight squeeze around his length was incredible, and every stroke he made he felt it get just a little easier for him. He was desperately looking forward to what this was going to feel like once her body let itself lubricate itself up properly.

His grip on her breast shifted, rolling her nipple between his fingers, trying to drive more sensation into her. A thought worked into his mind and he puled her body off of hte floor by her hair, bringing her up close to him. He shifted his grip, wrapping an arm around her neck to keep her in place as he worked his cock in and out of her.
"If you ask me real nicely I won't cum inside you. Girl like you even on birth control?" He hissed in her ear.

His words only enraged Aika. She had always bees a strong and fit him to degrade her like this was not only a blow to what she stood for but also her ego. He pulled her hair making her cry out as he violated her. Fighting hard not to make any sounds but her whimpering echoed in that train car. He felt her tight cunt lubricate itself not because she desired it but it was a natural reaction to sex. Her body was betraying her causing more tears to rain down.

“I don’t want this!!!! STOOOOP IT!!!!” her cries were mixed with a trembling voice. It was then he pulled her body half up making herself look into her on reflection in the train window with his arm around her neck. She as bound with her own blouse unable to fight back as he made her nipples erect as he could hear how his cock slammed into her unintentional wetness of her tiny Asian cunt. Aika didn’t break until his last words hit her like a ton of bricks.

"If you ask me real nicely I won't cum inside you. Girl like you even on birth control?" He hissed in her ear.

That was the moment he finally got het to break. “Please….don’t….pull out please…,don’t cum inside me……” for once he heard her beg. That gave him the answer to his question since it hit her that she wasn’t in any birth control at all. Aika only used condoms with boyfriends and this was the first time any man was raw inside her and that made her panic as she wiggle trying to free herself since the last thing she wanted was this asshole to cum inside her!

Back
Top Bottom