Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Train to Nowhere (Alvis AlendranXEthereal) [NSFW Links]

Having Pat help hold up her heavy breasts caused the petite fuck toy to moan louder and lucky for them this alley was off the beaten path but not frequented. James was pounding her so hard all of his buddies could hear it. The force of his pumps drove Pat’s duck deep into her heated mouth as she gagged lightly but not as much on his as she did with James’s massive cock.

Kyle was sloppily fucking her soaked folds. James caught this fuck doll off guard as his belt wrapped around her delicate swan like neck cutting off her circulation. Gasping like crazy for air as everything on her seemed to tighten in unison. That choke hold shocked even her as she began bouncing wildly on Kyle like a wild mare in heat impaling herself on not one but both cocks as she had trouble breathing even with Pat’s size as that choke hold sent her into an unexpected orgasm that caused her to gush all over Kyle’s pussy diving dick buck push back so hard on James it felt like as ass check.

If she'd been any heavier, then her sudden push back as she gushed would have been a problem, but James took it easily enough, he grabbed her hip and used that to grind his cock inside of her ass. He slapped her ass hard enough to leave a lurid red mark on it as he heard the other giving gasps as they came. All three men pumped Rika full, and James loosened the belt enough to let her be able to swallow the cum in her mouth. All three men panted a moment, and slowly pulled out of her.

There was a pinging sound from nearby, and James checked it. Word from the crew on the street, they had only a few minutes before they were blown, so they had to move. James very quickly scrawled a phone number down, and slipped it into Rika's pouch. As the men started to get themselves presentable enough to make their escape, James spoke quietly for the first time.
"Number in the pouch. Call to make an arrangement. We'll be in touch soon otherwise." He told her. With that the three men beat a retreat down the alley to make good on their escape.

The horny Asian woman didn’t want this to end but when she heard the dinging she didn’t know what it meant but she just went wild bucking sucking and pounding against James and Kyle.

Wishing they had more time but they had to clean up real quick and she had to throw on her clothing but they did mention a number in her pouch and once she was fully dressed once she made herself presentable enough to not look like she had sex in the back alley she pulled her hair back and tied it up.

That number in her pouch she sent a text message real quick to James which might surprise him and it said.

“ do not message this phone but use the number that I’m sending. The other phone is my second cell phone and my husband will check it so please call me there and do it after 9 PM. You left me wanting more and I’m not done with you guys yet. That was the best fun I’ve had in years. Would you be interested in dinner just wanna fuck my ass though I didn’t really like the other two.”
Rika sent back hoping that maybe James would message her and she wasn’t sure which one she yet but either way she take what she would get especially when she was so turned on by all of them.

"So what the fuck just happened?" Kyle asked as they made their way back to the house.
"Shit got interesting, that's what. Twin sister. And this one is a huge slut apparently!" James said with a smile. His phone went off, and he checked it with a smile. "Yeah. So, we're on. I'll try and get some time set up. But make no mistake, it looks like we coudl run a damned train on this chick and I don't think it'd bother her any. And she'll get us access tot he first one."
"Who cares about the first one? Why not just fuck this one?" James smiled.
"Because she's mine. And I'd like to complete the set." Kyle and Pat both chuckled at that.

James opted to follow the instructions, and waited until after 9PM. When the hour was at it's best, he made the call to Rika.
"So. Sounds like we should make an arrangement, shouldn't we?" He said into the phone once she answered. "We can eat, discuss how you want to handle this going forward."

It was absolute hell trying to get through the rest of the day after what happened to her. Rika was counting down the hours wondering if this man was actually call her or was he just joking around. When 9 PM rolled around she got a phone call and she’s more than happily answered. “You are 30 seconds late calling me I thought you wouldn’t call. But I forgive you so you’re lucky we should meet just you and I. I have a babysitter all set for next week how about we take a weekend together my husband did promise I get a weekend off so you’re gonna be my weekend. The hotel is already booked. Does that sound fair don’t worry I’m paying and you can pay me back with that dick of yours.” James could see how different this twin was to his own girl. Aika and Rika were pretty much night and Day and James has his work cut out for him and well maybe he might be tired out. Luckily for them they didn’t have to wait long for the weekend since it was Thursday night. Luckily for them they didn’t have to wait long for the weekend since it was Thursday night. Rika was already planning on how she was going to fuck her new toy.

James was smiling as she rattled off her plans and almost demands. She was very clearly used to getting what she wanted from life, and so far she'd gotten it. And while he wasn't disagreeing that he'd be enjoying himself too, he would have to make a plan or two to make sure that she remembered where things lay between them. He wasn't just going to be her booty call after all. he was going to have to stake something of a claim on her.

"Sounds fair enough, you need to get dicked down, I'm sure we can work something out for the weekend. Text me the address, I'll meet you there." He said simply into the phone. He was already running a mental checklist of thigns he'd need to make sure that this was as enjoyable and significant a time for her as he intended.

James is right. Rika was used to getting her way and no was not even in her vocabulary. All she knew was James is going to do what she wanted and when she want it but maybe he would have to fuck that mentality out of her.

“don’t Bring your weak ass friends okay? At least this time you are the most fun out of the three and don’t forget you’re the one I chose even though you decided to do bad things to me on my jog it was worth it.” James could hear the smirk in her voice as she rattled off her demands and expected them to be met. “You Havasu right we are going to a fine establishment on the edge of town well actually a few towns over because I can’t be caught dead with someone Who doesn’t look the part but if you don’t have a suit I will cover whatever you need I will give you my American Express black and expect you to look like 1 million bucks I don’t care what you spend you are my assistant and that your cover no one will question you at all. You got it?” Rika We can rattling off but it seems like she was a type of woman who had this done this a lot and she knew exactly how to get it done.

James just paused, letting her rattle things off at him. She had an idea for how this whole thing was going to go, and she was only partly right if he let himself be honest. There was a line to walk. He couldn't go too far and scare her off, but he sure as hell wasn't going to just roll over and become a yes man for her. She was a good lay, sure, but he had his pride to keep up. Unlike some men he was capable of comprehending factors of the world that didn't involve his cock.
"I'll be there, and I'll be ready. You just make sure that you're ready to keep up your end of things. See you there." He hung up on her, not wanting to entertain this longer than he had to. Plans to lay.

"Boss, you're not going to do something...dumb, right?" Pat asked hesitantly.
"Pat, you're a stain. Get your shit together, I've got a few calls to make." James countered instantly without hesitating, and getting himself moving. He moved off to his own room, and started making those calls.

James knew where he was supposed to be, and knew when he was supposed to be there. He chose his timing carefully, and arrived about ten minutes later than requested. It was a calculated move, something specifically designed to make sure that it was clear that he was here, but he was very much not her lapdog. Her request for a suit however had been honoured. James had often been under the impression that every man should own a suit, and he'd lived that carefully. He'd been careful when he'd had the chance tog et one, part of the prep work that had gone into a job, when he'd needed to blend in with a higher class of person. The suit had a faint sheen to it, a slightly glossy look to it, marking it as a well made silk as opposed to the usual wool. The white of his shirt and a dark red tie set him off as someone that had clearly prepared himself for this kind of thing. He walked in like he owned the place, and no one seemed to move to stop him, he wore confidence and barely restrained threat like a cloak around his shoulders that sent people shying away from him as he scanned the place visually for Rika.

Rika had expected him to be on time and he was late. She was dressed in all red And quite daring with the sleeveless look. She had a nice table set up in the restaurant was extremely high class nothing less for her. She looked a bit annoyed that he decided to be 10 minutes late when she told him the correct time. Knowing about an eyelash with a man in a suit entered. He knew where he was going and he could easily spot the identical twin. She exuded opulence. When he finally got close enough she didn’t even bother looking up she took a sip of her wine and said. “ I don’t tolerate tardiness you get one. Sit down I’ve been waiting for you. Order what you like.” no she was trying to exude her own dominance over him. She was a woman who very obviously was never told no. She always got her way. James had quite a lot to mold with this one especially since she was used to getting exactly what she desired.

James slid into the seat across from her, not hesitating a moment to seat himself and lean back in the seat a little, finding a point of comfort.
"Well, I suppose you'll have to get used to things that don't quite go the way you plan them." He said simply. He let his gaze wander over her in the red dress she'd chosen. There was a part of him that actually considered reaching across the table and just bending her over the table right there and then. But that would get at least him in a lot of trouble that he didn't feel like having to dig himself out of. He flagged a waiter down and made his order simply. He wasn't going for the highest cost on the menu, but he knew what he liked from a fine dining perspective, as well as the wine that would best compliment it.

When his wine arrived, he swirled it in his glass a moment before sampling it.
"I starting to think that we might need the chance to...properly establish how this whole thing is going to work. Not now of course, we have food and wine. But when we get some privacy...we'll lay things out properly."

“You have no idea who I am do you?” Rika told him as she let him order even though he said things are gonna go extremely differently than what she thought. Who she was married to at her last name had been kept out of it for now. By the way she was acting and how that staff treated her he knew she was someone but who he might not be sure of. “ I do not tolerate tardiness. Learn your place and all will go well.” she could tell she wasn’t used to getting talked back to you or even challenged. He could see her listening in to how he ordered into what he ordered it wasn’t anything too high off the menu but he knew what he wanted and she took note of that she assumed he would choose the highest price things on the menu but he didn’t causing her to quirk an eyebrow.

“you are correct about one thing we shall talk about our terms and agreements. Not now of course we have a lovely dinner waiting for us. I ordered a course meal so we have quite some time. Order would you like it’s on me of course you won’t have to spend a dime.”

James had a wide smile on his face as she spoke. His order was in, so food would be along.
"Not a damn idea. Didn't ask, wasn't important." He said confidently. He took another swig of his wine. "I know you've got money, you've got some kind of status, but you loved every second of what went down in that alley. And that's about all I needed to know." He said with a nod. His smile didn't waver. The advantage of mainly operating outside fo hte law was not really caring overly much about those that had status on the right side of things.

He caught sight of servers bringing their food out, and just gave her a nod.

The way she gave James a look showed he annoyed her but he was cute enough to not make her yell at him. “You’ll learn your place soon enough you were just lucky you are eye candy.” it was pretty interesting to see how much like him she sounded. The wait staff brought Rika her first course and it looked super fancy small and overpriced but she liked that sort of thing it was a status symbol. She would I James up and down that she took a sip of her wine trying to figure out more about him but she knew. She would I James up and down that she took a sip of her wine trying to figure out more about him but she knew they had All night. “ I very much enjoyed what went down and you were the best out of the three so as you know I only except the best you should train your men better.”

James gave a faint huff of a chuckle.
"Not usually that important of factor in things. If it was, I'd have called in Dale. Or Cain, or one of the other guys. You bring specific people for specific tasks. Those two were...malleable." He said offhandedly. His own course arrived, simple but elegant, and he began to eat it smoothly. Not hurried, but not taking his sweet time either. Her manner was telling him a lot about her in this moment, about who she likely was and how she lived. SHe might not have done something specifically like this before, but she'd certainly thought about it, probably fantasized about it. The imperious nature she was showing off...well, he'd seen her in a more...open form, and he knew that deep down, there was something in her waiting to be unleashed.

He had plans on how to get to that point nicely nd on his own proper terms.

“Whatever you say I believe you. Those two could be trained better there like staff that need to get raises once in a while to feel important. “ with a simple raise of a finger she got herself more wine and also of an appetizer she wanted without even having to say a word. She was a regular here and none the staff questioned her or her company. “ maybe next time bring those two along I’d like to try a new set of men and you can come too just don’t bring those too they were fun but I got off more with you.” and that she was demanding again but that was just her personality and it was a stark difference from her fiery twin who didn’t marry so lucky.

They were on her turf right now, he could tell that very clearly, but really, he let her play out her hand. She had bought her power here, and that was fine enough. But they weren't going to stay here for all that long all thigns considered. Once they were alone, they'd be on his turf, and he could make a point with that quite harshly if needed. He ran through the mental checklist of the bag of trick he'd brought with him, and what he might be able to make proper use of. What was more, the way she swaggered around, he probably didn't have to worry much about damaging whatever hotel room they wound up in.

Still, he knew that he had to add a few of his own swipes.
"So really, how'd you settle for being a gold digging trophy? Had to be easier ways to getting what you wanted."

Rika knew this was her area and even if it didn’t look it she planned it that way. Sipping her wine as she listened to him trying to break her down she scoffed. “it’s funny how men always jump to that conclusion.” Rika told him as she cut a small price of her very rare steak before popping it in her mouth. She knew it wasn’t true so she didn’t care what vile lies he spouted.

“Why yes my husband is older and well off. Before you decide to call me a gold digger you should know he began pursuing me when I turned fifteen.” letting that fact linger and settle in James’ mind. “He’s a close friend and client of my father. His age too. I guess I was more susceptible than my sister. Who doesn’t like compliments and gifts. What father doesn’t want their children looked after?” she spoke softly as she finished her small filet mignon and lifted her index finger with a hand gesture as a waiter took it as a sign she wanted dessert. “Enough about me.” was when she leaned in close to take her own low blow. “What turned you into a sexual deviant? Did your mother not love you enough or did she love you too much Norman Bates?”

Back
Top Bottom