Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death By Pleasure (Zellsantal and Ethereal)

“Oh? Is that so? And how long have you thought about me?” Elena just had to ask. Was it recent or had this been on his mind for much longer? If their uncle knew about it she wondered how long Uncle Frank knew and kept them from trying anything questionable.

When Nick began questioning her about what kind of sex she liked or didn’t like she couldn't help but giggle. It was cute and rather endearing.

As he kissed lower down her body he could feel how his sister shuddered the further he kissed down. The moment we went for her small pink nipples. It gave him the very first taste of her sweet voice letting out a moan. Probably what he wouldn’t have guard her to be that cute.

The moment that he spread her thighs an audible gasp left her red lips. Nick was far more gentle than anyone she had slept with and she didn’t mind that. “That feels good….” Elena let out a moan as he began licking her moist lower lips as she let herself relax. “If this is how you do it I could get used to this Nick…” he’s little sister cooed happily. She never would’ve took her brother for the gentle type!

He chuckles "Oh if you think this feels good, just wait until I put it in and then see how long you can last little sister. " he told her before he went back into licking and lapping her sweet pussy. After a little bit he slides one hand away from her inner highs and start rubbing her pussy with that hand until he presses two fingers into her very sex. Slowly and gently pushing his fingers in her only to start thrusting them in and out of her. He did this for a little while and hearing Elena's sweet moan only made him want to do it more but after a while he could feel how wet she is by his fingers alone and more than ready for him to fuck her silly.

Nick slides his fingers out of her and licked them to get the sweet taste of her went core. Now that she is ready for him, he moved himself once more back on top of her and this cock rub against her pussy lips. "I think it's time to get your wish, to feel big brother inside of you and the feel of a real man then all those bums you been fucking with. Oh, but before we start, I do have a question for you. Is your.... back door off limits? I might have something in mind that would make this round interesting."

Elena wasn’t hard to get in the mood but keeping her in the mood was always tricky. “You just can’t wait can you she asked when she felt his fingers leave her heated core before he made his accent and climbed on top of her.

Whimpering when he left her core feeling lonely after doing his part to get her wet enough so he could move up. “My backdoor is a privilege not a right big brother. Earn it and maybe I’ll let you.” Just because he was her big brother she wasn’t going to say yes to everything. She was going to make him work for every little thing, just like het boyfriends.

"Earn it you say, well then I guess I better get started huh?" and with that he slowly pushes himself in her. The tip spread her lower lips wide while he pushes inch by inch until Nick was fully sheath inside of her. He wasn't sure how deep she has taken from the men she done in her past, but he hoped that his size was pleasing to her. He couldn't help but give a low moan as he felt her tight walls around him. Wet and warm around his cock it was one of the best feelings he had for a long while. On top of that it was his sisters which wanted to do for a long time.

He looks down and look at her face with lust in his own eyes. He slowly started moving his hips, pulling almost all the way out only to push back in slowly. He figures she wanted everything to start slow before he would get rough with her. "How does it feel Elena? To have big brother inside of you or am I no different than most of the men you fucked." he asked. He leans forward as his hands move her upper thighs to press against his sides while his hips still kept moving. His face now close to her own only to kiss her neck under the jaw line area.

Nodding when he repeated what she said and earn it. “I’m not one of the brothel prodigies. If you think I’m not easy you don’t know me very well.” She explained as best she could from under him. Feeling him push inside made her tense out into his surprise she was much tighter than he would’ve imagined. He heard Elena whimper as he pushed deeper and deeper.

His sister may have gotten around but mostly it was for jobs and not as much pleasure as he might think. She had a share boyfriends and girlfriends and all around different people so she never really settled for one or even two. “You are a huge pervert for wanting to do this to me.” She couldn’t help but tease but moan as he pulled out almost all the way and pushed back in. “ i’m not gonna lie you do feel good….mmm… I could ask you the same thing do I feel like the brothel girls or am I much better?” It was getting harder to talk the more he thrust in and out of her but her nails dug into the bed and she got used to his size and girth.

Nick only gave a laugh as she calls him a pervert for wanting to fuck her. "Yeah, and so what? You just said you couldn't wait to have me in you so I guess that makes you a pervert too. " he tease right back. "As for who's better, I think it's obvious if you didn't know already." he said as he lower himself until his lips cam next to her ear. "It you. Your pussy is tighter than most of the women in the brothel and a killer body to boot. " he said once more and his hands came under her back only to slide them behind her shoulders and grip each shoulder blade while his hips kept moving on their own. His speed started to go faster as well as his trusting going a bit harder but not too much it would hurt or anything like that.

He did this for a little bit until he decides to let her have a turn at it. So, he stopped and roll them over with her now on top of him but still inside of her as he leans back and looking at her. "So then little sis, do you think you can right this thing. Oh, and one more thing "Where do you want my load to go?" he asked. He wasn't sure if she wanted him to cum in her so giving her a choice where would be better than nothing. On top of that he wanted to see how far she would go with this. Does she have the guts to ride him, or did she wanted him to just outright take control?

“You’re the one who acted on it. I was just here to ask about a bounty. That makes you the worst one. Believe it or not Uncle Frank warned me about you.” Elena confessed. When he lowered his lips to her ear and spoke she let out a soft chuckle.

“Flattery really will score you points.” She whispered back. She was used to men giving her compliments. Feeling him speed up she gasped as she tended up lightly. Feeling him stop and shift them so she was on top.

Without a word she rode him. Figuring this fun was just sex to him she didn’t hold back. “Where did you want it to go?” Elena asked. Normally she’d have them wear protection during sex since she wasn’t a brothel worker.

He did talk too much but she finally answered. “In is fine. Your family.” She said as she continued to ride him assuming he’d be satisfied with this one time.

Nick was surprises to hear that Elena would let him cum inside her. It was his first thought to do but he didn't think she would go that far already. He laid there enjoying seeing her at work riding him, he even slaps her ass a few times for good measure. Thrusting his hips up to meet her own as she would come down on him. At this point however he waited for her to be close and held himself off until they were both ready to climax together.

Meanwhile Rion was looking for Nick everywhere, he knew friend wanted to talk to him about going with Elena somewhere, but he didn't see either one of them or wonder if Nick was at least in his room. He was about to knock on the door but realize the door was slightly open and could hear a bit of sound coming from the room itself and by the sound of it Nick is having some fun with a girl. Curious to who he was fucking he went ahead and took a peek inside which open the door a bit to get a better view. To his surprise however both Nick and Elena. Seeing this Rion couldn't help but get a good view of Elena's body and had to say she had a nice one. Slowly and soundlessly, Rion closes the door so not be caught, the last he wanted to do was interrupt them.

Once Nick felt she was tightening more around his cock it was a sign she was close, so he turned them over again. This time however he got her legs up and over his shoulders as he gets her into the mating press position. He went all out on her at that point and not stop thrusting as his face was close to hers "I hope your ready Elena, because here it comes!" and with that he gave a final hard thrust. Sheathing himself fully in her before giving a load moan as warm seed shot out of him and forcing it way into her. He held her tightly until he empties every last drop in her, only then did he loosen his grip on her and look at her in the eyes "Well sis, did you enjoy that?" he asked.

Every slap to her ass made Elena cry out as she rode him. Her long dark hair hid her face die a brief moment before she’d toss it back as she looked up at the ceiling riding him. She dug her nails into his chest without thinking marking him as they shared this intimate moment.

In this position she has no idea that they were being watched let alone that this dirty secret was with his friend. Letting out a gasp when he flipped her on her back causing her hair to fab out behind her. It was kind that he let her get close to het own climax before he’d let his out.

Her breath quickened as she was approaching her own explosion but when he had her legs up like that as his cock bottomed out bumping against her cervix she lost it the moment he blasted his steamy hot spunk into her womb. “It was a decent graduation present.” She said in a breathy voice as he pumped her full of his fast swimmers. “Was it good for you too?” She asked softly.

Back
Top Bottom